The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future
My Office Colleague

Got this story email from my friend....

Just share with all the bro here, not too sure if the stories have been posted in this forum before....

Here goes......

Cheers!!

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.
Old 16-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Samster

ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future
My Office Colleague

**** Part 1 ****

There is a new girl on my team. Vivian is a marketing executive who drives us very hard to deliver what she has committed to the customers. I normally hate that in a marketing guy, but she is generous with her treats, often buying us starbucks coffee when we work late, sometimes dinner as well. It helps tremendously that she is young and gorgeous, with 34D boobs that bounce hypnotically when she laughs. And she laughs loud and often. Did I mention that she gives out treats often to boost our morale? I love it when we are hunched the same table poring over the documentation because I will sometimes have a good downblouse view of her snow white alps.

She has a very Japanese look and is every bit as kawaii as those you see on TV. She is irresistible when she pouts, her small mouth and full lips look like they are made for kissing. Or for sucking cock. Her eyes are big and expressive, and they sparkle when we tell her we are able to meet her very tight schedule. With that kind of face and body, how can we not commit to the schedule and to work closely with her? She works long hours and end the day with either pubbing or burning those calories off in the gym when she's not drinking. Her exercises paid off, her legs are long and slender, her butt fleshy and perky, and she looks very good in a low riding jeans that reveal the 2 dimples on her lower back.

My team consists mostly of developers and we customise our products to suit whoever she is trying to sell our services to. I would rather she buy my services for her own pleasure. She is new, but already very successful at clinching deals. I bet her breasts help her a lot. We are all under the spell of her boobs and are all working harder than for the previous marketing executive. We can't see much during the work week as her clothes tend to cover up properly, but she dresses more casually on Fridays. She wore a white polo tee and jeans last Friday and I got a good view of her purple bra and the round orbs that are porcelain white. The valley between her mountains is deep, and the bottom of the valley is hidden by the shadows. I could hardly concentrate on the discussion. Did she notice how distracted I was? Did she know how good a view the few of us are getting?

We went out to buy dinner for the team last Friday. Her treat, of course, we are all buddy-buddy with her and we know she is paid a lot better than us. We are not shy to let her buy us dinner all the time because we know her commission is good and she can well afford the treats. More importantly, it is her way of buying favour with us to meet her ridiculous deadlines, and she has already promised to buy us as many rounds of drinks as we want when the whole project is finished. We went out in my car and we talked cock all the way there and back. It is hard to not like her sunny disposition, even when I'm not looking at her breasts. But I can hardly resist looking at her breasts when she has pulled on the seat belt and it cuts between them, pressing on them and emphasizing their shape. When we got the dinner, we walked back to the car with 1 plastic bag each. Opening the rear doors from both sides, we bent down and packed them into the rear seat.

She caught me looking into her tee and scolded me, "Wah just now in office haven't seen enough ah? See whole day already still want to see?"

I blushed, embarrassed to have been caught in the act of gazing into her cleavage.

She laughed and told me, "Don't drool too much, haven't get back to office yet you already got so much saliva! Quick leh, faster start the car, I hungry liao."

She's very aware of her sexual appeal and the effect she is having on us, and she's really cool about it. I decided to be brave and test how cool she really is.

"Just now you know I was looking ah?"

"Of course know lah, not just you, the others all pretending also. All like never see before like that!" She had a mischievous grin on her face

"They look so nice, hard to resist."

"See until cannot concentrate right! Later don't see so much can? Concentrate and quickly finish up! Every night work until so late really no joke. Later I still want to go gym."

She's still cool about the view she's giving us. She changed the topic to her workout sessions, telling me about her Orchard Road gym membership. I complained that I missed my weekly basketball game with my kakis because I was working on her project, and she invited me to go with her at her premium gym. Now I can't wait to finish up and and go with her to see her bounce!

posted by ssc at Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Old 16-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 2 ****

Our team finally finished working after 9pm, and we packed up to go home. Most of them are going home to get much needed rest, while I went to the gym with my busty colleague Vivian. She's still young and energetic, and I'm energetic because I will get the chance to see her in her tight-fitting gym attire.

I changed into my tee and shorts and waited outside the changing room for her. The sight of her in a tight-fitting lycra tee and shorts set brought my penis to life. This is the first time I have ever seen her in shorts, and the muscles on her long legs are as well-toned as I imagined they will be. I like women who are slender enough that their legs are visibly less fleshy at the point where they join the body, such that there is a hollow at her groin. The triangle formed between her pussy and her legs was tantalising!

The best part is still her breasts, the sheer size of 34D on her slender body drawing attention from men around us. Her tee opens a bit at the neckline and shows just a little bit of cleavage. A little bit for most girls, but the way her tee is stretched over her twin peaks, it opens up quite a bit more. The cleft at the base of her breasts can be seen clearly, that Y shape formed on her chest between her breasts, where the 2 mounds are pressed together to form a little triangle between them. I forced myself to look away from that Y before my erection grew too obvious.

She turned and walked towards the aerobics rooms, and I could see her pantylines on her bum. Her buttocks are fleshy enough for my taste, rounded and high with no signs of sagging. Again I could see through the triangle at her pussy and could not help but imagine running my finger through it. Really have to stop thinking of such things! Luckily, the briefs I was wearing today is tight enough to hold in my rising cock down, as it will be embarrasing to be spotted with an erection in public! It was pretty uncomfortable, though.

We finished work too late, and there were no more classes at this time. She decided to just run and do some light weights. She was disappointed because she is paying so much for this gym because of the aerobics classes and the way instructors push them to work harder and burn more fats. I was disappointed because I would not be seeing her bounce as much as I had hoped for. Even though we were running side by side on the treadmills, I could hardly find excuses to keep turning my head to ogle at her cleavage! So while we were doing warmups and stretching, I took the opportunity to look as much as I could. Her tee shows much cleavage, but there is much more still hidden within! I tried not to imagine myself running my prick between the narrow gap between her breasts, hugged tightly by her soft and firm boobies! Bouncy, smooth, snowy white, with hard nipples at the tip surrounded by dark areola... Stop thinking!

She was wearing a tight sports bra that managed to hold down her big breasts and support them while she was on the treadmill. They still bounced rhythmically with her strides. The movements they make are truly amazing. From my direction I could only see them bobbing up and down, but I know that the view from the front will see them swing side to side also. I was glad we were running side by side and not facing each other, at least I could get my erection to deflate such that I could run more normally. It was a relief, and yet a disappointment. She did not run for long, only enough to break a sweat and put a little blush into her cheeks. Turning to me, she rasped out, "I'm not running anymore, I'm going to do some weights."

Her breathless voice roused my penis, which was getting ready to go and sleep. When I fuck her I will make her even more breathless, I was telling myself. She sauntered off to the weights stations and did some bench press exercises. It was not long before one of the male instructors came over to chat with her. I bet she attracts a lot of attention in the gym with her swinging bosoms. I had been thinking to join her at the weights machine when I have warmed up a little more, someone else has beat me to it. From her expression it was obvious that she did not welcome his attention, and I stepped off the treadmill, to her rescue. He was standing behind her to spot for her, guiding her arms as she pushed the weights up, steadying her. All very proper, as a helpful instructor might do. Except that from his angle he was getting a very good view down her cleavage. I know that he was enjoying the view, taking in the changes in the shape of her breasts as her arms moved up and down, compressing her breasts and letting them relax in turn. I started talking to her as though we had not stopped our conversation, and she was quick to pick it up. Seeing our familiarity and how quickly we resumed our chat, and how little attention we paid him, he left after a while.

"Thanks, you can be so sweet." What a compliment from her!

"Couldn't stand the way he's hanging around you when you obviously don't like his company"

"Yah lor! He pesters me everytime I come here! Still haven't seen enough even after I'd been here so many times!"

"How to see enough? So chio like you, see how many times also not enough."

She looked at me with a mischievous grin. "Is that why you came over? To have a good look yourself?"

A bit stunned by her directness, I fumbled. "Err... no lah, hero save the beauty mah."

I went behind her to hide my growing erection from her. Standing near her while she's sitting down with her cleavage exposed is definitely having an effect on me. I tried to do some weights and to take my mind off her figure. We finished up and went for a shower. On the way home, she asked me if guys walk around the mens changing room naked. I didn't really pay attention, but I think they mostly wrap towels around their waist. She told me that there are a lot of the women walk around nude. I wanted to ask her if they look at how big her breasts are, and if any had been nasty towards her, but dared not. She told me that some even blow dry their hair naked! Huh... hair on their head or hair below? And is she shaved or furry? Better don't ask her...

I drove her to her home, halfway across the island from mine. But I didn't mind. I like the way the seat belt of the passenger car pressed between her mighty bosoms and I was enjoying our chat. She lives in a rented condo alone, at age 25. Told you she's well paid enough to be buying us dinner regularly. Just before she left, I asked her if she wanted to go for a swim. She blinked at me like an animal caught in the headlights of a car, surprised. I could almost hear the gears spinning in her head as she weighed what my intentions were, and if she was ready to show me even more of herself. My intentions were less than honourable, I can assure you. She suggested going for a swim during lunch one of these days, as I do sometimes.

It will be a short swim, but I will get to see her in her bikini! Something to look forward to.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 3 ****

Life is good when you are hanging around with a big-breasted chiobu everyday. It's even better when you are engaging in physical activities with her.

I have a habit of going swimming during lunch once a week. It's one way to keep my body tanned and maintain my fitness despite my hectic work schedule. There is a public swimming pool near our office that is usually deserted during lunch, when kids are still travelling to or from school. It's a nice getaway from the pressure of work, if only for an hour. My busty colleague Vivian went swimming with me today, and believe me, it was a struggle to remain a gentleman when with her. We agreed to meet outside the changing rooms before going into the pool, then moved quickly to make the most of our lunch hour.

I had just changed into my trunks and finished locking up my stuff in the locker when I caught sight of her in her orange bikini. It's pretty conservative, the top is like a halter and the straps are almost as broad too, not the string bikini I was hoping for. She's showing a lot more than I have seen of her, of course. A bikini is a bikini now matter how conservative it is. The bikini bottom is like a panty, showing amazingly long legs. No cameltoe. Damn. Maybe I will get to see them later. My eyes were torn between feasting on her breasts and the material at the edge of her bikini wrinkled at her crotch. Her breasts are swaying a little as she walked towards me, especially as she walked down the 2 steps towards the locker area.

Trying to remain a gentleman, I turned my eyes elsewhere, to her marvelously flat abs, with toned abs muscles that show up when she turn her body. Not helping much. When she turns and stuffs her bag into her locker, I got to see how the back of her bikini bottom stretch over her wide hips and leave the bottom of her bums exposed, pale and white like new moon crescents! If she's wearing a thong, her fleshy buns will be like 2 full moons! With her figure and long hair, she's like a nymph. Maybe she will fuck like a nymphomaniac. Ok, I really have to find something else to think about before a get a big bulge in my trunks. That will be extremely obvious and embarrassing.

I applied sunblock on myself while deciding how many laps to swim. I tried not to look at her twin peaks jutting out from her chest, her arms pulled back and tying up her long hair, squeezing them into a swimming cap. I tried not to think of how exposed, vulnerable and inviting her breasts were, just inches from my face. I tried not to scan for nipple shapes. I tried to keep cool and to finish applying sunblock quickly so I can walk away from her before my erection showed. She finished tying up her long hair and asked me to put some sunblock on her shoulders and back. More torture for me.

Rubbing onto her neck and shoulders, I could feel the firmness and tenderness of her skin. Here was one who seldom sees the sun, whose skin remains unblemished by burns, still smooth and soft like a baby's skin. She told me she usually swim during the early morning or night to avoid darkening her skin. She is one of those Chinese who can be described as having a porcelain complexion, and her breasts are almost white in colour! Standing behind her, I was getting a fantastic downblouse view over her shoulders, looking into her deep cleavage within her bikini top. There is no stopping my rising erection now, and I was past caring! I My fingers were tingling with anticipation when I moved down her back, applying sunblock.

My hands moved to the sides of her body and she lifted her arms slightly to let me move in. Stroking from her wasp-like waist up to almost her armpit and down again, I marvelled at how slender she is, while she's so big in front. I could feel her ribs under her skin easily. My fingers strayed onto the sides of her breasts and she squirmed away. They feel so soft! She told me she's ready for a swim and took a few steps towards the pool before turning back. I quickly turned around to hide my raging hardon, putting my lotion into the locker, but I was too late. She was already giggling, having noticed the huge bulge in the little triangle of my speedos. It's making a tent and pushing my trunks away from my body, leaving a gap at the waist where I could look down and see my own pubic hair. It's almost pushing its way out , stopped only by the band of my trunks.

"Phew! You're normal. I thought you have no response when with me!" She giggled.

She's enjoying the effect she has on me. Quite the cock-tease, isn't she?

"Next time you wear a g-string bikini and I will show you my response!" I dared her.

"Next time see how lor. You lucky today not many people around. Let others see you like this very paiseh. Faster go inside water before people notice"

I raised my eyebrow when she said next time, but I walked as calmly and quickly to the water and dropped in, without much attention from the few sunbathers. Once I was in, she started walking, her boobs swaying tantalizingly and got a few stares. I guess it's not often that they see such hotties at the local public pools. She teased me for staring and started poking me in the ribs. That started a lovely round of chasing and poking underwater, and it feels totally out of this world to be chasing a water nymph, groping her thigh and waist. I dared not grope her tits yet, much as I would want to. It feels strange to be swimming with a huge hardon, scooping water into my trunks through the opening at the waist.

We tried to do some serious swimming before our lunch hour was up. It was fascinating watching her swim though, especially when she swam the breast stroke and I was underwater to see her breasts change shape. What a name, breast stroke. I told her to go up first, and I did another 2 laps. By the time I was done, she was already showering in the ladies and I had managed to cool down enough to get out of water without an unsightly bulge. I had a good view at the edge of the pool, seeing her climb up the edge without using the ladders. Her bikini bottom rode up her butt crack and she paused to pull out the material from between her butt cheeks. She attracted the attention of the same guys as she sashayed to the lockers.

We grabbed a quick lunch before returning to office. She looked delicious in her lime green spaghetti top with her lacy green bra strap showing. I love to see matching bra straps exposed. She did not wear back her jacket after the swim and I continued my good view during lunch. She dropped a morsel of food on her exposed tits in her hurry to finish and I had to stifle a laugh while she tried to wipe herself as discreetly as possible.

We must go swimming more often. It's a very good morale booster.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 4 ****

Our project is finally completed and Vivian, our busty marketing executive, treated the team to drinks as thanks for our help. Our team consists of 5 guys, and she is the only girl to be drinking with us. I think we have really built up quite a rapport and trust over the last few weeks, because she got quite drunk and had to be sent home. After the visual feast she gave us, it took a lot of self-control on our part to not take advantage of her.

She wore a tube and pants that night, and we got a pretty good view because her jacket was off. Her tube looks a bit strained by her 34D melons and left the base of her cleavage exposed, that Y-shaped cleft I love to see. Everyone was in a celebratory mood, jokes and beer flowed unceasingly. She had always been one to laugh loud and hard, and she really laughed herself red in the face tonight. Her twin peaks vibrated with her breathless giggles and throaty laughter, the guys jabbed each other in the ribs and we all took notice of the effect our jokes was having on her. Even the most quiet person on our team tried his best to get her to laugh even more. Perhaps the alcohol helped, because she laughed harder and more often than when she was in the office. She bent over and hugged her sides, her breasts hanging down shaking as she laughed and threatening to spill out. One of the guys discreetly took photos with his handphone.

We played drinking games and she accused us of conspiring to get her drunk. She made me promise to send her home safely, with the rest of the guys as witnesses. If anything happens to her, we all know whose fault it is. None of us took her seriously. She could hold her drink pretty well, but 1 girl against 5 guys does not stand a chance after a whole night of free-flowing beer. Her face, neck and breasts were flushed and red when she's drunk. She was totally wasted by the time we were ready to leave and we had to support her all the way to my car.

I drove with the windows open so that the fresh air can revive her a little. As her designated driver, I drank the least and could still drive safely. Not sure if I will pass the traffic police test, but getting the chance to send her home was worth the risk! My previous girlfriend just could not understand why I found her 36C breasts so attractive. Being an innocent girl, she just could not understand how a man's mind works and was not very turned on by my breast fetish. I had tried my best to explain, but she had never bought into the idea and could never satisfy me fully. There was always the sense that she was holding back. This girl is different. She's even bigger and she is well aware of her charms and knows how to use them. The sexual tension between us was keeping me on edge, wondering how far I can push the boundaries without straining our working relationship. Now that the project is finished, we might be able to bring this to a new level.

Driving to her home on the expressway with her asleep beside me, it was all I could do to keep from reaching out my left hand to grope her breasts. There was literally nobody else who could see what I was doing and she is probably too far gone to feel anything. I was quite against taking advantage of a drunk girl, especially when we are colleagues. She had been teasing me in private about giving me an erection that time we went swimming, but I still wouldn't want to do anything to upset her. By the time we have reached her housing estate however, I was about to lose the mental tug-of-war with my smaller head and reached out my hand. She suddenly started scratching her breasts and digging under the seat belt, scratching at her cleavage. Was she really drunk or is she just a very good actress?

Driving into her rented condo, the security guard looked at me suspiciously but waved me on and did not even bother to take down my identity. I could have raped her while she was drunk for all he cared, so what if he was paid to protect her. I parked the car and tried to wake her. Half asleep, she could not even walk properly, but she was awake enough to tell me her unit number.

She leaned heavily on me as I walked her to the lift, her heavy boobs pressing against my body. My cock almost bursting with the heavenly sensation, I spent more time looking down into her cleavage than looking forward. She slid down when I let go of one hand to press the lift button. In my hurry to catch hold of her, my hand wrapped itself around her body and closed on her breast! I let go in shock and she continued her fall, ending up sitting on the floor. She slapped my leg and complained that I did not hold her properly. Ok, I will hold her more securely now. The sensation was actually more of her bra cup than her breast, now I will make sure I touch the real thing. I grabbed her arm with one arm and one of her breasts with the other, hoisted her to her legs and into the lift. Now I could feel her strapless bra move a little as I pulled her up and her tube shifted up as well. Once she was standing, I smoothed them down again and pulled her tube a bit further down more than it was originally, exposing the black cups of her bra.

In the lift, she pressed her fleshy tits on my chest, leaning on me for support and mumbling some nonsense. She must have been wearing one of those maximisers with very rigid cups. I prefer those soft and lacy bras that would let me feel her firmness and softness. I stroked her back, feeling her bra strap, my fingers stroking their way to her armpit. The door opened on her floor just as I was at where I stopped that time when I put sunblock lotion on her. With a sigh of disappointment, I pushed her away from our hug and supported her so that it will be easier for us to walk, one hand still cupping her breast. I squeezed it another time before we walked out of the lift.

I know that she lives alone and we would not be bothered. If I wanted to remove her top, she might not know. If she throws up, I would have the excuse to strip her tube off and clean her up properly. Especially in her empty apartment, there is much that I can do and get away with, but I dumped her on her bed and left the room before anything happened. I still did not feel good taking too much advantage of her. Getting a free grope is different from deliberately undressing her. And I did not want to risk getting her upset, especially now that we had been getting closer.

She had a few bras hanging on a clothesrack. That's how i knew her size. 34D. I wanted to bring one of them home with me, but I would be the obvious suspect if she realised she lost one. Too obvious. Most of them had rigid cups. Maximisers or pushup bras, I think. Not that she needs them, I think. Already so big and still want to enlarge? One day I will see for myself how big they really are without the support.

Then next morning she came over to ask me if I really did not do anything to her while she was drunk. Of course I did not do anything. I only teased her that she "threw" herself at me and collapsed on me, so I had to support her with my body. She just said, "Orrr... like that only. Good boy, give you a treat next time."

Yeah, next time I will get her to willingly give me the treats I could have gotten last night.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 5 ****

I love to shop with cute and big-breasted women. There is plenty to look at, sometimes you get extra discounts or bonuses if you are nice to them.

My busty colleague Vivian called me up one Saturday afternoon to ask if I can help her buy a router, because she heard that it is the in thing and everybody's surfing wirelessly on routers at home. I was lazing at home, recovering from the project that we have just completed and did not really have anything planned that day. When does she want it? Now? I don't mind rushing down to help her and score some points.

So I drove to Sim Lim Square where she is and called her on her mobile. She's in one of the shops looking for bargains. Now that is surprising. She usually need a lot of help with computers and she just is not interested in such stuff. She must be very bored. I found her stuck in one of the very crowded shops selling CDRs. Surrounded by men who are trying to squeeze past her, she is oblivious to them and is reading the fine print on a pack of discs. Squeeze is the word. Everyone is packed tight as sardines in a can, and squeezing is sometimes the only way to move. Some of them are sincerely trying to not rub against her backside as they shuffle past her, but she is giving very attractive freebies to bargain hunters who are not as shy. I saw a guy stopping for a while to look over her shoulder and down into her cleavage. She tried to lean forward to avoid contact with those behind her, but that is quite futile in a shop as crowded as this. I smirked and thought to myself that I will be very happy to get so close to a chio bu like her if I were just another shopper.

I called her name and she smiled brightly at me. Dropping what she was looking at, she squeezed her way out, her twin peaks clearing the way before her. Guys took care to avoid coming into accidental contact with them, fearing to be labelled as perverts and molesters. So would I, if I were seeing her the first time. Her confident demeanour, cute face and her 34Ds on a slight frame tend to overawe people who see her for the first time. She practically hopped up to me, her twin milk bags swaying quite a bit. I tried very hard not to look down into her open cleavage and tried my best to talk to her instead of to her breasts.

We chatted as we made our way to my favourite shops to find her a suitable router. She was in a white Guess polo-tee which was a bit see-thru and her red bra was very visible. Her denim mini-skirt was shorter than anything she would wear to work, and showed off her long legs very well. She was much more girlish and feminine today than when in the office. Something about her is different today, she is a very good mood. Must be the weekend. She is a lot more attractive than the models who are sometimes employed to sell products, and needless to say attracted a lot of attention wherever she went. My balls swelled with pride as she walked beside me. My cock was swelling with every bounce of her boobs, and they seem to be bouncing a lot more than usual. I think her lace bra is a lot softer than what she usually wear to work.

Her cleavage proved a great help in bargaining down the price. Which male salesperson could resist her smiles, friendly tones, her tendency to touch your arm from time to time as she talks to you, her open cleavage showing her milky white breasts and just a little bit of her red bra? I took the opportunity to buy some other components that I had wanted to, and got a bit more of a discount as well. The shopkeeper knew me and this was the first time I had ever shopped at his place with a girl, and what a stunning girl she is! He was clearly envious of me, especially after looking at her displayed mammaries.

"So you know how to set it up?" I asked her when we are done shopping.

"I was hoping you can help me. You know me lah... I'm not very good with hardware."

"Can, but today I busy." I lied. I have plotted a way to get into her house again, and a chance for us to get to know each other better. "Tomorrow morning can? I meeting a friend later."

"Still have to wait until tomorrow morning! Ok lah. Come earlier! I make breakfast for you.

"Wah so good! After that we go swimming ok? You swim in the morning only right?"

"Orrr... You plotted everything nicely already har? Ok lor, come for a swim. I will lend you my towel."

I fantasized about her lending me her wet towel after having wiped her naked body with it, and then I wipe it all over myself. But this is not the kind of thing to tell her now. This kind of opportunity must not be wasted! Her mini-skirt and see-thru top is very tempting and I suggested that we walk around for a while as I still have half an hour before I need to go off. We somehow ended in a lingerie shop nearby.

"So you gonna show me your g-string bikini?" I asked her.

"Why, you will show me your erec... i mean reaction is it?" She blushed furiously over her slip of tongue.

"Show you also can."

"But I don't have leh, I only have normal bikini."

I offered to buy her a set, but she has no idea where to get them. My cock was throbbing at her willingness to show me. I bought her a new bra and g-string instead. Both were very see-thru and the bra would do nothing to hold up her heavy breasts, and very little to cover them. The girl in the shop told her as much. I can't wait until tomorrow morning to see her in them. If I play my cards right, I can get a very good deal for the lingerie I'm buying her.

We parted company when the half hour is up. I do have my script to follow. I think it will be hard for me to sleep tonight.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 6 ****

My strategy of self-restraint may be paying off soon. Things would have gone badly between us if I had taken advantage of my chio bu colleague Vivian while she was drunk that night, but now she's clearly as eager as I am to go beyond our verbal foreplay into something much more physical. With a cute and energetic girl like her, having her as a willing partner will be infinitely more enjoyable than if taken unconscious.

My plotting seems to be working and I will now get my chance to have a swim with her in her condo, minus the time constraints of work and with more privacy. Vivian has promised to go for a morning swim with me after I have set up her condo with a wireless network. I can hardly wait to rub sunblock all over her again. I should also get to see that see-thru lingerie we bought together yesterday. When a woman buys see-thru lingerie with you, it can only be to wear it for you.

She has a habit of swimming at 9 in the morning, before the sun comes up and darkens her skin. So I made an effort to drag myself out of bed and drove to her condo much earlier than I would have liked on a Sunday morning. I was actually still half-asleep when I buzzed her doorbell. She was still rubbing her eyes with one hand as she opened her door with the other.

"Oh you're here already? I just woke up. Come in come in."

It was then that I noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a white tee-shirt and shorts, and I can see the 2 nipple marks on her chest. That woke me up rapidly. She held onto the door with one hand, as she waved me in with the other, her eyes shut as another yawn overtook her. Her breasts shifted under her tee and it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. Walking past her into her apartment, I passed by her nipples with perhaps an inch to spare between us. It is the most intimate encounter I have ever had with her thus far. Though showing less skin than when in her orange bikini, she is looking a lot more exposed. The sight of her so indecently-dressed is turning me on a lot more than that night when I sent her home, her boobs pressing onto me but still within her maximiser bra.

She locked the door and turned back towards me, then stopped to suppress another yawn, her chest expanding and pushing her nipples out. I can vaguely see the dark area of her nipple and areola through her white tee. I can definitely see the shape of her 2 eraser-sized nipples on her globes, the material of her tee hanging off them, falling a little into that great chasm between her 34D breasts. It was a while before she recovered from her yawn and realised what I was staring at.

"Oh sorry, I just woke up and I..." She explained, a bit awkwardly, as though trying to find the right words to use. She gestured with one hand as though to help with the explanation, but if it was meant to convey any meaning, it was all lost on me. Her breast quivered when she gestured. She shifted one foot, scratched her hair, and gave her tee a little downward tug as though to cover herself better, but it only pulled on her nipple and gave me a lump in my throat. "I usually sleep braless... it's more comfortable this way. Do you want me to go put something on?"

"No don't. I mean... It's ok I don't mind at all. There is no need to cover up. Err... Just woke up right? I understand... I..."

She sniggered at my enthusiastic reply, seemingly recovered from her unease.

"You sure you don't mind this?" She gestured at her nipples. "I don't usually put on a bra when at home, because I live alone."

I took a deep breath and tried to be more diplomatic this time. "Don't bother about me, just do what you usually do when you're at home. Be as comfortable as you want to be."

She winked at me and pretended to peel off her tee-shirt.

"Make yourself comfortable as well. Give me a minute to wash up and I'll make you some breakfast. Coffee and toast ok with you?"

"Can I have fresh milk instead?"

"NO!"

She walked into the kitchen while I watched her from behind. That pair of shorts she is wearing looks really tiny and fitting, her tee reaching down to cover most of it and only the very bottom of it was visible. Her long legs look really good. She tied up her long hair and started washing her face and brushing her teeth, her breasts wobbling from her movements. I was too far away to see much and did not want to go too near right now. A couple of minutes of that braless shaking, to see them bang and collide against each other while she brush her teeth would be reward enough for my help, but girls don't generally like to be scrutinized when they are cleaning up, so I kept my distance. Seeing a gorgeous and half-naked girl going through such mundane tasks is making me hard as a rock down there!

Making myself look useful, I started setting up the network while she was making breakfast. She came over to see how I was doing. It was hard for me to concentrate when her braless breasts and nipples are wobbling only inches away from my eyes. They look very firm and round, I could see them in their natural shape, without the support of her maximisers. I made an effort to focus on the task at hand, knowing that she has no intention of covering up and I still had my chance to ogle all I wanted later on. I guided her through what she needed to do, and her breasts bobbed up and down as we went through the motions of plugging in and setting everything up. Her nipples are more prominent now, perhaps erected from the coldness of her air-con. I love her air-con. I would love to rub her nipples between my thumb and finger.

Without a bra, her breasts move with every action she takes. Her breasts swing to her side when she shifts her weight and leaned to one side, supporting herself with her hand. When she stands up and sits down, her breasts bob up and down. It is difficult to talk to her when her breasts seem to have a life of their own. She is aware that I'm talking to her breasts, and notices my gaze, but she ignores it, letting me ogle all I want. It was not long before we got everything up and running. She cheered for joy and pumped her hands into the air, waving them around and causing her tits to shake hypnotically. She dashed into the kitchen and came back with breakfast, her breasts wobbling, set down the coffee and toast and sat down heavily beside me, sending her breasts swinging wildly again. I was basically paralysed until they stopped moving.

"Where's the fresh milk?" I asked.

"No milk today, only coffee."

Well, maybe next time. We surfed the net on her laptop, sitting side-by-side, eating breakfast. She's still braless and her breast knocked against my arm a few times as we surfed together and crowded around the screen. The first time it happened, I almost coughed out my coffee when I felt her softness against my forearm but she gave no sign that she felt anything. It was like a boyfriend-girlfriend situation, she was totally comfortable being so scantily-clad with me, except that we had not been this close until very recently. Our status is still uncertain.

It was time to go swimming, before the sun really gets too hot.

"Will you be wearing your g-string bikini? I will show you my response to that." I reminded her of the dare I made when we last went swimming.

"Don't want lah, wait police come. I show you my string bikini instead. I wear it only when swimming at home."

Ok, one step at a time. I want her to remain comfortable and not threatened. We will get changed and I will put sunblock on her tits this time.

We got changed separately and went down to her condo pool.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 7 ****

Swimming with my busty and chio office colleague Vivian is always a challenge in self-control. The sight of her in a bikini is sure to give me a raging hardon and destroy any gentlemanly image I may be portraying. Not that I'm shy about letting her see my bulge, since she was quite tickled by the sight of the tent in my trunks. It's just that I don't want to be harassing her neighbours who might be having a morning swim also.

So I was trying to cool down and get my erection to subside before I see her again, distracting myself to keep it from coming up again before I hit the pool. I hanged around her living room while she changed into her bikini in her room. She took quite some time to put it on, considering that there is actually not much cloth to put on. She finally came out of her room with a bathrobe around her and opened it up to flash me a preview of her bikini. All self-control vanished at once.

She wore a white string bikini today. It was a lot nicer than the orange bikini that she wore for the lunch swim with me 2 weeks ago which was almost like a sports bra and shorts. This string ensemble is really just pieces of white triangles linked up with strings, the way bikinis should be, and covered a lot less! Her breasts threatened to overflow from the sides of the cups, and they weighed heavily on the bikini. There was no hiding her size, nor was there any support. I could see the natural shape of her breasts, the slight sag that is normal for her size, the Y-shaped cleft no longer between them without the bra pressing them together. I love the way breasts look when hanging by themselves without support, without maximisers.

"Stop staring!" She complained. Then she asked more shyly, "How do I look?"

"You look fantastic, how can I not stare?" And how could I control my mouth when my eyes were busy roaming over her tits, recording every curve into my mind, noticing how they move when she giggled nervously.

"Really good ah? You are the only one who has seen me in this bikini. It's got no support at all and I won't dare wear this out if there were lots of people around."

"What support do you need? You look just nice for your size, just full enough. You look natural, wait too full and round look like implants." My mouth is still talking on its own, bypassing my brain.

"Ooei don't see lah!"

She tried to cover up with her hands, but how can her tiny hands cover up her 34D boobs? Tearing my eyes off her chest to look at her cute face, I find her chewing her lower lip nervously, her face flushed. Oops. There I go shooting my mouth off when she's so shy about letting me see her assets. Better change the subject before she lose her nerve and call the whole thing off.

"Err... Let's go swimming before the sun comes up any further." I suggested.

She tied the bathrobe back on and we walked out of her apartment. I was in my tee and berms with my swimming trunks inside, my cock straining and trying to get out to have a look at this gorgeous woman. That is making it a bit uncomfortable for me to walk, but I managed somehow. Since there is no chance for my erection to subside before I get into the pool, I decided to go on to the next phase of my plan. Instead of building up the trust further, I will get started on the action. I got my sunblock lotion from my bag and stuffed it into a pocket of my berms. I traced my finger over it, thinking that I will soon be rubbing some of the lotion on her melons.

"Vivian you look so good now, why so shy about the support? You don't need maximisers." I asked when we were going down in the lift.

"I... I feel a bit inadequate without support... maybe I'm used to having more cleavage..."

"More? You mean..."

"I used to be bigger..."

With her tits already massive on a lithe frame like hers, I can hardly imagine that they could be bigger. My mouth opened but I could not find my voice. The door opened and I tried again, "How big?"

She smiled shyly, leaned towards me and whispered, "I used to be F cup when I was in JC."

My busty sex goddess used to be even bigger? F cup? Really? Damn! F is a cup size I have seen only on the Internet, never in real life. Why did she shrink to D? That only makes me want her even more than before! But she was already out of the lift and I scrambled after her.

"And why are you D cup now? Why did you shrink?" I blurted out when I caught up.

"Ooei! Don't say shrink can? Sound so terrible! Wait, how did you know I am D cup now?"

Oops. Since we are now close enough to be discussing cup sizes, it should be safe for me to admit. I confessed that I peeked at one of her bras when I sent her home that night.

"Pervert! You just checked the bra hanging in my room or you opened up the bra I was wearing then?"

"Of course the hanging one! I wouldn't take advantage of you like that even though you were dead drunk! Tell me why your size changed." It helps to constantly reassure her.

"Very well. I was kind of plump during my JC days, and my cleavage was much fuller then. I started exercising a lot during my uni days to lose weight... and my cup size went down as well..."

If she thinks she is no good now, how much more of a sex bomb she must have looked back then! But I reassured her that she still looked fantastic now. Naturally I could not take my eyes off her still-gorgeous breasts when she has shed her bathrobe. We stopped to drop our gear at the deck chairs before we start swimming.

There were only the two of us at the pool. She told me the other residents seldom swim so early. She kept glancing down at my trunks, my cock straining hard against the fabric and threatening to burst out. It was the perfect opportunity for my hands to roam all over her body again. I insisted on putting on sunblock for her even though the sun was not yet shining over the pool. She's not stupid, she knows what I am up to, but she said ok.

Starting from her neck and shoulders, I rubbed in the sunblock. I worked my way down her flawlessly white and smooth back, kneading her firm back muscles, going under the string of her bikini top but leaving her breasts untouched. I caressed her waist with circular strokes. Her breathing got heavier and I could tell that she was responding to my touches. I took my time inching down her lower back and eventually reached her bikini bottom. I switched to her ankles, stroking my way up her long legs, muscles toned by her regular workout sessions. Finally reaching her buttocks, I rubbed the lotion into the exposed sides and gave her butt cheeks a gentle squeeze. They were firm and bouncy as I expected. I rubbed a bit more lotion in and squeezed harded this time. By the time my hands left her ass she was pushing back a little, reluctant to stop the massage. But I have higher objectives to conquer.

I stooped in front of her and rubbed the lotion onto her thighs, her flat tummy and up her chest, skipped her breasts and continued onto her arms. All this while she was having a good look into the gap at the waist of my trunks, where my hardon was pushing hard against the fabric. It was a nice change from letting her catch me ogling at her.

"So now you get to see my reaction?" I teased her.

She blushed and looked away. She looked up to me when my fingers finally made it to their objectives, 34-Delta left and 34-Delta right. It will be the first time I am rubbing the bare skin of her breast! I poured on the lotion liberally so that I needed more rubbing. It will take a while to use up all that lotion. I palmed the sides of her breasts, pushing them in and savouring their softness, squeezing gently and hearing her gasp. My cock throbbed from excitement. It longed to be rubbed between her boobs! I stroked her cleavage with my fingers, leaving trails of lotion, tickling her, pressing in and feeling my fingers sink in, her tit flesh surrounding them.

My hands were roaming freely over her chest now, tenderly stroking her smooth skin, pressing on her softness, weighing her heaviness and squeezing her firmness. I was vaguely aware of her looking away and making soft gasping sounds, reveling in the sensations. I was lost in paradize for I'm not sure how long, until my fingers found their way under her bikini top and encountered her left nipple. I made a mistake by flicking it and that brought her back to reality.

She stopped me and punched my shoulder rather hard. Her breasts jiggled with the impact.

"Oeei! Enough already, let's swim!"

She pulled me into pool and we played inside for a while. She won't let me touch her breasts anymore, but she kept dunking me and giggling, having a lot of fun. Her response had been most encouraging, and I'm sure I will be enjoying another round after the swim.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 8 ****

Waiting for the lift, I looked at my colleague Vivian, the sparkle in her eyes told me that she enjoyed the underwater play in her pool and was probably as aroused as I was. Every now and then she had to stifle a giggle and was breathless from trying not to giggle like a dizzy schoolgirl.

I was wrapped only in a towel she has lent me, my hardon in my trunks not having subsided at all. That would have been very unsighly if seen by her neighbours. She was in a white string bikini that left little to the imagination, but now wrapped inside her white bathrobe. The cleavage was slightly open, she had not really bothered to tie it on properly. Her very fair-skinned 34D breasts were showing, porcelain white, almost as white as her bathrobe. We somehow made it back to her apartment without me tearing her bathrobe off and raping her along the way. She told me to wash up first and we can watch our DVD later. I had brought along a DVD of a blockbuster as an excuse for me to stay on. In the privacy of her condo, we might be able to bring this to the next level.

I unwrapped my towel and followed her to her room. While she was walking in front of me, I took the opportunity to adjust my trunks. Pulling it a little lower, the tip of my erection shower above the waistband. That made it even more uncomfortable as the waistband was now pressing directly on the most sensitive part of my penis, but I know she will like what she see. She stepped into the bedroom toilet and got ready to close the door behind her. I asked her not to close the door, that I wanted to see her shower. She bit her lower lip, pondering her decision and looked down, froze and widened her eyes, then quickly looked back up at me. I pretended not to have noticed that she saw and continued pleading with her. Ok, she said. I knew that would help.

She gave a naughty look and took her hand from the door. The water fell on her breasts, she rubbed them monetarily and turned off the water. Taking her shower foam, she poured some on her palm and rubbed it to a lather which she started putting on her neck, shoulders, then her breasts. She knew that the main attraction was her breasts and she did not bother with the rest of her body. Seeing all that foam on her breasts was like a wet dream come true, except that she was still wearing her bikini.

"Hey you need to remove that, otherwise how to wash? You don't want chlorine to still be all over your bikini line do you? Not good for the skin." I suggested.

"Turn around." She instructed me.

I turned sideways and she turned the other way so that she had her back to me again. I took the opportunity to release more of my hardon so that the pressure was not on my sensitive tip but lower down. What a relief, the pressure was killing me! Fortunately I had adjusted, because the sight of her untying the knot at the back of her neck was so erotic my erection started throbbing. She then turned back slowly to look at me, one arm across her breasts to hold the cups in place, the other still holding onto the strings. She looked into my lust-filled eyes for a monent and broke into another schoolgirlish giggle, dropping the string and covering her mouth. She shifted her gaze to my little brother instead, standing proud and eager, looking back at her with its peehole like an eye. She managed to uncover her mouth and use that free hand to pull on the string across her back. Again, my cock throbbed as the strings slid down her smooth back, like a present being unwrapped and the contents soon to be seen.

She turned on the shower, the spray landing on her breasts again. She winced and turned it down, adjusting the thermostat so that it was not so hot. The water must have been heated up while she was doing her striptease. Testing and adjusting the water with one hand, she soon got tired of holding up her forearm at chest level. She tried to change hand, putting her free hand across her breasts and freeing up the other. Her cups shifted a little and I could almost see the brown patch at her nipple! She covered up properly, making the most of her slender forearm to cover her big tits, then tugged at the bikini top. It slid down a little, then dropped to the floor. What a turn-on! Now she's totally bare on top!

There was now a trace of fear and doubt on her face. The sight of my animalistic lust written all over my face must have scared her. I tried to compose myself, controlling the fire that was now raging through my body. I looked away for a while and tried to control my ragged breathing. I looked down and saw that my peehole was now leaking clear precum. I tried to wipe it off with one finger and to wipe it on my trunks. I cleared my throat. When I looked at her again, fascination has replaced that fear.

"Go on, wash yourself." I told her. "Don't mind me, I just want to watch."

She started rubbing her tits again, washing away the foam under the shower. The sight of her palming her own melons, seeing them change shape as she press on them, her skin glistening with the wetness, it was a beautiful sight. She washed first the nipple under her palm, then passing her free hand under the covering forearm to wash her other nipple. The foam now all washed away, she covered one breast with her free hand and shifted the other hand onto the other. Now she was cupping one D cup in each of her tiny palms, leaving lots of succulent flesh still uncovered.

Was she finally going to show me her nipples?

"Ok, show's over! Go wash up in the other toilet!" She announced.

She tried to close the door with one elbow, but it was awkward to be holding onto your breast with one hand and flapping the elbow of the same arm to push on the door! She use her foot to push it shut instead. I didn't want to push her yet, so I walked away disappointed to wash up alone in the other toilet. I did not rub myself any more than is necessary, wanting to save my cum for her. I need to keep my erection stiff to motivate her. She must have been cock-hungry for months!

I wore back my clothes and went back to her room to wait for her. The toilet door opened and she stepped out with her towel wrapped around her. Tucked into her breasts at one end, the towel barely stretch far enough to cover her pubic area. She had to press it down to keep from letting me see her pubic hair. The embarrassed look on her face was priceless as she walked past me to reach her wardrobe. I could see the bottom of her buttcheeks exposed. She squatted down at her wardrobe to deprive me of my view and took out a pink panty and a yellow tee. No bra, no shorts, a good sign that more good things were to follow. She slipped the tee over her neck and shoulders and pulled down the towel, then stretched the tee over her breasts. Standing up and tying the towel around her waist, she stepped into the panty and pulled it up, dropping the towel at the last moment and I caught a look at her bare butt just before she pulled her panty all the way up.

"You ah! Cannot even let a girl have some privacy to dress!" She scolded me.

Now facing me, I looked down and could not see the blackness behind her pink panty. Did she shave? Her nipples were prominent on the yellow tee. One of those stretchy mini tees by Giordano or some other cheap brand, I think. The shape of her nipples were almost as clear as if she was topless.

"Do you usually dress like this when alone at home?" I could not help asking.

"I usually wear an old school tee, the material is not usually so thin. It's so utterly obscene now! You lah! I just anyhow grab something to wear."

Just then the doorbell.

"Oh no I forgot the tenant is coming today!" She exclaimed.

"What tenant?"

"This condo so expensive I one person how to rent all by myself? I used to share with someone but she moved out last month and I need someone else to share with me. Another girl is coming today to take a look but I totally forgot. Oh no oh no. You have to leave now."

"Now? Can't I stay and wait until she has finished looking?" I really did not want to leave when we are making so much progress! I am so close to cupping her breasts with my own 2 hands!

"No I don't want you scaring her away. Go now, I contact you this afternoon."

But this afternoon I need to work on something. Had to finish it before Monday, so I will have to continue another day. She slipped on her bra and shorts before opening the door, to be sure she also does not scare the girl away. Quite a sweet looking B cupper was at the door. Though nowhere near as big as Vivian, she does look quite pretty. Well I hope she decide to take share the apartment.

Instead of taking the lift, I went to the staircase where the security camera could not see me. I had to cum before I can drive home safely. With the image of her cupping her breasts in the shower still fresh in my mind, I released my load very quickly. I shot it all over the stair landing. It feels good to know that the semen is so near her apartment, only a wall away from her.

The best thing about having her as a colleague is that I can get to see her again during the workweek. I can hardly wait.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 9 ****

Monday afternoon. Taking a break from my work, I recalled my chio and busty colleague Vivian's striptease in her shower yesterday, untying her bikini top and dropping it with one arm draped across her 34D tits. The memories of that scene was enough to bring my little brother back to life. Vivian is just a few doors away from my office. What is a fling with a colleague like without a tryst during office hours?

I sent her a SMS. "Busy?"

"No. Alone in office. Colleagues all out. What's up?"

Instead of replying, I walked over to the marketing department where she works and surprised her.

"Hey! How come you come over suddenly?" She asked.

"Spot check! See if you are working or surfing net."

"Of course surf net lah. Told you all my colleagues are not around, all either seeing customer or goofing off somewhere. I about to pack up and go home also. You leh? Always so busy wan, how come can come over today?"

"Spot check! See if you are wearing a bra today." I teased her.

"Crazy! Come to work of course got wear! Why, yesterday haven't seen enough ah?" She drew her jacket around her protectively.

"Where got enough? Your tenant suddenly show up... Want to go for coffee break? You can tell me how it went."

She looked at her watch. "Ok, I will go home after coffee. Let me pack up first."

"Have you ever come to work braless before?" I chatted with her as she packed.

"No lah. That will be so noticeable, isn't it? I do that only at home."

"Want to give it a try now? There's nobody around, and you have your jacket to cover yourself."

She looked at me and pursed her lips. "You know, that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. But its kinky... I suppose you want me to remove it here?"

I had expected her to go to the ladies to do it, but if she volunteers to strip here right in her own cubicle, why should I say no? I nodded.

"You horny boy. You are buying me coffee later."

Not a problem, coffee is a small price to pay for another performance. She removed her jacket, she was wearing a purple sleeveless top with a high neck line, no cleavage showing. The material of the top tended to fit the body contours but it was not very tight and I could just vaguely make out the edges of her bra cups underneath. Without the bra, her nipples still will not be too visible.

She reached behind to unfasten her bra strap, her breasts pushed forward tantalizingly. She slipped one black strap over her shoulder and out of the side of her top, pulled it down her arm and stretched it past her elbow. She withdrew her hand from the loop and the bra strap sprang back in partially. She stuffed the rest of it back into her top. I tugged my pants to adjust my growing erection. The bra was now hanging from one shoulder under her top, seemingly still in place cupping one breast but not quite covering the other.

Just then we heard someone walking into the office and she quickly pulled her jacket on. One of her colleagues had come back and we had narrowly missed being caught in action! I find that this kind of near-miss encounter is what adds to the thrill of an office tryst, but the tension on her face was apparent. I think she is much more nervous than me about getting caught. She recovered quickly and made small talk with him, telling him we were just on our way for coffee break. Her jacket covered very well and the colleague did not seem to find anything out of place, fortunately. We did not pass by the washroom along the way to the lift and there was no suitable place for her to either finish removing it or to wear it back properly. She mumbled that she hope the lift will be empty as it feels strange to be wearing it like this. I also hope the lift will be empty.

The lift was empty, to our relief. She starting slapping my shoulder the moment the door closed, stopping only to remove her jacket. She scolded me for almost getting her into trouble. I did not mind as her slapping sent her breasts quivering and her bra slid even lower. Laughing, I placed my hand on the shoulder where the bra was hanging from and reached into her top. I tried to slip it down her arm and pull it out from her top but the cup got jammed under her armpit when I pulled on the strap. I tugged again but it was still stuck, the hole in the side of her top was not so big that a D cup could come out easily. Now we will really be in trouble if the door opens suddenly! She slapped my shoulder again and called me an idiot. I don't blame her, this is really a bit too risky. She raised her arm and bent her body forward so that her top was not clinging so tightly to her body, and pulled the 2 cups out through the hole. Quickly folding it, she stuffed the bra into my hands so she could unzip her bag. I could still feel the warmth of her body on the fabric. I held it up to my nose to sniff her womanly scent but she quickly snatched it out of my hand before I could smell anything. The door opened just as she finished stuffing the bra into her bag. She made it just in time. I did not even get a chance to grope her.

Walking out of the lift as normally as we could, she put on her jacket again to hide the pendulous motions of her breasts.

"Today not maximiser?" I asked her. The cup was black and lacey, not as rigid as those I had seen hanging at her apartment.

She shot me a scathing look before replying. "Today not showing cleavage, no need to maximise."

"Don't get angry lah, like this then exciting right?"

"Yah, exciting. Why don't you try taking off your underwear in the lift and then wear back your pants before the door open? And don't wear your underwear and let other people see the bulge in your pants, see if you find it dangerous?"

"Next time, I promise you. Now I need my coffee break because I still have things to finish up. Flying off tomorrow."

As we sipped coffee, I informed her that my boss has decided to send me on a working trip to help our overseas colleagues for a few days. It was a a last minute decision and I will be taking the morning flight tomorrow. She offered to send me off at the airport. I was of course delighted.

We then chatted about her tenant, a chinagirl who will likely share the apartment with her. I teased her about not having her freedom to be so "free and easy" anymore when her co-tenant moves in with her. I will be disappointed if she cannot be braless when I visit her in future, though I did not say so explicitly. She told me of how her previous co-tenant did not really mind her lounging around the house in just her tee-shirt and panties, and she hope this new co-tenant will not be bothered also.

"Did you ever catch her ogling at you?" I asked, referring to the previous co-tenant.

"A few times," she said, "but she was pretty cool about it and never bothered me. Except for that one time when I walked out of my room wearing only a panty, no tee. She was also in the kitchen and she told me to at least wear a bra or a tee."

"Are you often topless at home?" I asked excitedly.

"Sometimes. It's much more comfortable not wearing anything. I don't always switch on the air-con when the weather is cool. The next block is so far away and I draw my curtain when I do that, so it should be ok."

Old 16-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 10 ****

"Are you going to go home like this later? Taking the train?" I asked her.

Vivian thought about it for a while and murmured, "I can't do that today. The coffee is making my nipples hard and sensitive, I need to wear back my bra."

"Coffee does that to you? I kind of noticed that you were hard yesterday, but I thought it was just that air-con."

"No, it was the coffee. I am quite sensitive to coffee. It makes me more aroused." She looked down as she said it, embarrassed to be sharing this secret with me.

A chio and slender girl with 34D breasts like this office colleague of mine need to be more careful when they decide to go braless. One of my fantasies in my younger days involved getting close to a busty and braless girl on the crowded train during rush hour and feeling her hard nipples poking me through her office clothes. Ever since I bought a car, I stopped taking public transport and had to forego any such opportunities. Here is a girl willing to try something kinky and fulfill my fantasy, but why share her with some other lucky guy when I can have her all to myself? It will be an ever bigger turn-on for me if I get to squeeze with Vivian one day, this girl who knows how to use her assets.

"Show me your nipples." I said after a pause.

She hesitated, looked out of the corners of her eyes to see if there was anybody she knew around, then pulled the side of her jacket away. She disguised it as a casual gesture, pulling it just a little such that the opening was a bit wider, enough that it was not covering her nipple. I was right about the material of the top not clinging to her nipple too much. It was too thick to really show its shape and all I could see was just a little bump on the curve of her breast.

"I like it, thanks. That will be something to bring with me for the next few days. Now I need to finish up some work before I fly off tomorrow morning"

I went back to office to work. It was a pity I did not even get to grope her braless tits. It takes time to work her into the mood and I did not have the time to work her up today. We are definitely getting much closer already. It was like playing truth or dare, gradually pushing her towards sex, but not too fast or she will be scared off. The trick is to let her enjoy the thrill and to be willing to take the next step.

The next morning we met at the airport to have breakfast before I flew off. I noticed that she ordered coffee again, but she did not drink too much. She was in a black skirt suit with the top button undone, showing some cleavage. Her usual style. We took a slow walk to the departure gate, chatting about all sorts of things, not just her cup size. We are really getting along very well now, and I think it is going to be easier for me to get even closer to her now. We walked a bit further to a relatively quiet corner to say our goodbyes just before I was due to go in. I told her that I will miss her when I'm overseas. I think I was not lying.

Looking at me and blushing, she told me she has a present for me. Looking around to be sure that nobody is looking, she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. I was really surprised by this move. So surprised that she had already shrugged it off and dropped it down the inside of her blouse before I realised what was happening. It dropped into her hand and she folded it up, a flesh coloured strapless bra, pressing into my hand.

"Something to remind you of me when I'm not around," She tiptoed and breathed into my ear. "Keep it safely and don't lose it."

A present from her? Still warm from her breasts too! I held it up to my nose to sniff, but she slapped my shoulder. "Smell later lah! You need to go in now, better keep it first."

I stuffed the bra into the pockets of my pants as she hugged me. It was a very brief hug, but I could feel her hard nipples poking into my chest. It was also enough for her to feel my hardon poking into the lower end of her torso.

"Take care and have a good trip!" She then walked off before I could do anything, her jacket pulled around her to hide the bouncing motions of her breasts.

She did ask me to smell it later. She knows what I will do with her bra. She is ok with letting me satisfy myself with her underwear when she is not with me. What a nice girl. The more I know her, the more I like her. It will not be long before I get to see her in the see-thru g-string set I bought for her on Saturday, and it will not be long before I get to run my cock between her breasts.

I sent her a SMS to thank her before the plane took off. Once the plane was done with the take off and the seat belt lights were off, I made my way to the tiny toilet and locked myself in. Finally having the chance to sniff the scent at her breasts, I inhaled deeply. Her womanly smell was already mostly gone by now, but I got to rub my thumbs over the spot where her nipples had been. I unzipped my pants and rubbed it all over myself, telling myself that I will soon be feeling the smooth skin of her breasts rubbing on my penis. It feels wonderful, and I shot my load down the toilet bowl.

It was a short trip, but I did miss her. The bra was useful in many ways. At first it was wonderfully erotic, very intimate, because it was fresh from having wrapped around her breasts. That was novel, and even after it wore off, it still reminded me that she had planned all these. She was not wearing a tube or some other kind of top that bared her shoulder and she did not need to wear a strapless bra. In fact, it is not often that I see her wearing strapless bras as she likes the support that shoulder straps lend to her massive boobs. She had deliberately chosen to wear a strapless that morning so that it will be easier for her to drop it in front of me, with her blouse on. She had plotted to give me a show and to let me keep it so I can continue to lust after her breasts. That really turned me on. I can hardly wait for my work to be done so that I can fly home and grab her tits.

This girl with the devilish body, face of an angel, sometimes vulnerable and shy as a schoolgirl with her first lover, and sometimes so confident of her womanly charms and uses them so effectively. I miss the way she is so enthralled by the sight, or is it the size, of my erection. Surely she is not still a virgin, a foxy girl like her? I miss her openness, the way she blushes when she reveals secrets that she should be sharing only with her boyfriend. She sounded quite touched when I called her up at night to chat. Good for her, but there was only her bra to console me after we hung up, and it was not at all adequate. I needed her tits.

I spent what free time I had recalling memories of her mammaries swinging freely under her tee, pressing into my arm as we surfed the net together. I missed her loud laughter and the way her boobs shake when she is laughing hard. Then my 3-day trip ended and I flew back to her waiting arms.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 11 ****

Vivian was at a function when I got back on Thursday night. She could not meet me, and I missed her. I drove to her condo the next morning to give her a ride to office.

"Hi, I missed you." It was all I said to her when she got into my car and sat beside me. It was all it took for her to reach over to kiss me, and for me to kiss back, and my hands to reach for her body, for her to wrap her arms around me and hug me to her. My hands found her boobs and starting squeezing the stiff bra that encased her 34D breasts. One hand reached behind her and pulled her to me to reciprocate her hug, the other fondling her tit through her blouse, feeling the softness above her bra, then creeping its way into the open neckline. No sooner had I inserted my fingers into the valley between her 2 mounds did she pull away from me, telling me that she had to attend a meeting with her boss first thing in the morning and can I rush her to work. Damn! I was just about to squeeze her maximised cleavage!

"You horny boy! Putting your hands all over me the moment you see me! But I missed you too. Sorry, can you drive faster?" She was apologetic about telling me to hurry up. She even took my hand from the gearshift and placed it on her breast after we drove out of her condominium. She should have asked whether I could drive with one hand. It can be dangerous when the other hand is busy undoing a button on her blouse, the seat belt between her breasts obstructing the way. She was in a skirt suit, top button already open as usual, showing a bit of her bountiful cleavage. I wanted to open 2 more so that I could have more access, but all that gear changing was interfering with my unbuttoning. I should have bought an auto car!

"Hey give me a hand will you?" I asked.

"Here's my hand," she replied and held up her hand in front of me. "What do you want me to do with it? How about this?" She lowered her hand onto my groin and started stroking my cock through my pants.

I can hardly argue with that. Fortunately, we soon reached a traffic junction and I had to stop the car. With both hands now free, I finally got those 2 buttons opened. Another car rolled up beside us and she pushed my hand away.

We chatted to fill the time, I told her about the trip and she filled me in on the function she had to attend last night, which was in my opinion totally pointless. I thought the time would have been better spent in her apartment, with me beside her, but I did not tell her so. We continued chatting until we reached the expressway and I had a free hand to play with her breasts. I did not have an easy time trying to open her up any further as I had to keep my eyes on the road as well and trying not to be too distracted by her soft touch on my brother.

The trip was not long enough to make much progress and we had to stop at a traffic light soon after leaving the expressway. I had only managed to pull her seat belt one side so that it was not between her boobs and blocking me. My hand was at an awkward angle and my attempts to pry her cups open were unsuccessful. She filled those cups very fully and I could not easily expose her nipples. Another car rolled up beside us and her hand went to her open blouse to hold it shut, in case the driver from the other car looked in and saw her open display. It was frustrating to be encountering so many obstacles.

"Where's my bra?" She asked, slightly breathless.

"At home, you didn't say you want it back so I did not bring it with me."

"Hey I want it back, I need to wear bras to work you know."

The lights changed and we pulled away from the other cars. I pulled her hand away from her cleavage and attacked it again. It felt wonderful to be rubbing the smooth skin and feeling her breasts vibrate, shaking as my car picked up speed. Her other hand returned to my groin and continued its massage. Oh, that feels so good when she rubs the tip.

"Yeah, I know." I grunted, my voice caught in my throat from her stimulations. "Do you go out braless when you are not at work?" I asked her, thinking that the weekend is coming and I would want another romp with her.

"Of course not! It's too obvious, people keep staring, so embarrassing!"

My fingers reached in between her mountains again and slid in and out of that valley, enjoying the tightness that only a push-up bra can give. I was fucking her tits, with my fingers. A soft sigh escaped her lips. I bet she wants my cock between her breasts as much as I do!

"But you tried it before?"

"Once only. I quickly go and put it on again. I was still F-cup then."

Seeing that we are very near the office block now, she started buttoning up her blouse. Damnit. F-cup. No wonder people stared. I pulled my fingers out from between her breasts reluctantly.

"Want to do something tomorrow? It's Saturday." I asked her. I would want her to go out braless again, now that her cup size is a bit less. I will think of something kinky I want her to do.

"Saturday is ok, Sunday cannot. The tenant is moving in on Sunday and I need to spend some time at home making sure everything is ok."

"You will need to wear a bra, don't distract all the workers who will be moving her things in. Wait their blood all rush there, no strength to carry things."

She giggled. "Of course I know that! You better return that bra to me soon. It's still very new you know."

"Didn't I just buy you a bra last weekend?"

"Please! That is so see-through! Wear already still can see nipple marks, how to wear to work? Wear and go out also too obscene. Even my old bras give more support so I don't attract so much attention when I'm walking." She shook her shoulders to illustrate the kind of attention she gets when she's braless. "Your that one can only wear at home, and you know I don't wear when at home."

I thanked her again for having lent her bra to keep me company, and promised to return it. She smirked and told me to wash it before returning it to her. Why, I thought she was hungry for my semen? We have definitely crossed another barrier and I can expect more action after our date. I know she is mine now. We parked the car and I groped her one last time before she got out of my car. I love to grab breasts from behind. She told me she has to rush for meeting but promised to meet me in the afternoon for a while. I would go to her house and seduce her tonight, but she has something on tonight and so I would not be able to meet her again until Saturday.

Tomorrow will be the last day that we can be alone in her condo before her co-tenant moves in on Sunday and I will have to make it count. Needless to say, I could hardly concentrate on work the whole day. I caught myself closing my hands around thin air, making grabbing motions.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 12 ****

After a few gropes of my chio colleague Vivian's 34Ds in the morning, I discovered that she's letting me have another go at her in the evening. Am I free to send her home to get changed? Of course I can make time for that!

The truth is that I have tons of work to clear after I'm back in office, but I will come back on Sunday to finish up. Vivian will be at home overseeing her co-tenant's housemoving on Sunday and I will have that day free anyway. How can I miss a chance to send her home? She is already not too happy that I was busy in the afternoon and could not meet her as promised. Damnit, she's starting to behave like a girlfriend already, isn't she? Too early to know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

She has a change of plans and need to rush home to get changed, can I give her a lift? Sure, what's the hurry? Tell me later? Whatever. We met at the multi-storey carpark where I parked my car and found her already there waiting for me.

"Hey what's the rush? And how come must change your clothes?" I asked her as we strode to the car.

"Aiya I supposed to go for a school reunion tonight, but suddenly my colleagues all going for a wake and I have to follow also. Look at what I'm wearing, like this how to go for a wake?"

She was in her brown skirt suit with a white blouse. Looks ok to me. Wait, she is wearing a red bra inside, and the red can be seen through her white blouse. I laughed.

"Don't laugh ok! I kena suan already and you still make me angry!" She fumed and pinched my arm.

"What? Who suan you? Your colleague ah?"

"Yah! That stupid woman, say I disrespectful to the dead if I wear red! I meeting my friends, how I know suddenly another colleague's dunno who pass away and all of us have to go for the wake. If I know I today wear a black bra already!"

"Don't angry lah, she must be jealous of your assets. Otherwise why she look at your bra?"

"Yah lor. She always poke fun at me for being so big."

"So now we going home so you can change to black bra ah? Might as well just take out the red one and don't wear, save the trouble no need go home first."

"Wei! Don't anyhow say things ok! Now is seventh month, I better be careful when I go funeral, cannot anyhow don't wear bra. Wait end up attract something unclean then I got problem!"

We got into my car and drove off, traffic is heavy at this time and we might be delayed. I could not help admiring the shape of her breasts with the seat belt between them. My hand roamed over to her chest when we came to a stop. After a few squeezed of her breasts through the hard cups of her pushup bra, I tried to open up her blouse but she won't let me. Too many cars around, all crawling like tortises. Maybe I will have better luck with another approach.

"Why not next time leave a few bras in my car, anytime want to change colour can change?" I suggested.

"Yah! You remind me, still owe me one brown bra, if you bring it today I no need rush home liao!"

"Since need to be so rush, why not you remove your bra now, later go home will be faster."

She stared at me skeptically. "Now? In your car?"

"Why not? You don't need to unbutton, just slide down the straps and pull it out, like last time in the lift, who can see?"

The whole idea is that she does not like to be unbuttoned because someone from outside might look in and see her bare skin. If she is bare underneath, it is less obvious, and I can still have my fun.

She punched me on my arm for reminding her about how she nearly did not make it in time when she stripped in the lift. She looked around to check that no cars are near enough that she can see the people inside. She reached behind to unfasten her bra. The seat belt got in the way and she released it. Bending down, she tried to keep her body low as she slid the bra straps down along her arms.

"Shit. It's stuck. I cannot pull it out lah, the sleeves too tight!" She complained.

Looks like the reason why she could slide the bra out so easily before my trip was because she was wearing a sleeveless top that day. The sleeves of the office blouse she is wearing today had close-fitting sleeves that D cups cannot possibly fit through. She had difficulty getting even the straps through. Now she has both straps halfway down her upper arms and the cups down below her breasts, her nipples making nice bumps on her blouse. I could see the dark summit of her twin mountains under her white blouse, like a cloud masking some feature on the ground.

I stopped her when she tried to pull the bra back on. I had to play with those unsupported breasts and squeeze her nipples! Putting my hand on that papaya, I squeezed it gently and lifted it, feeling its weight. I nearly collided with the car in front of me. I tried to pay attention to the road while weighing her breast with my hand. I had always wanted to feel how heavy they are! They moved more freely than when she was in her white bikini and I was putting sunblock on her. She was nonchalant about my groping and started stroking my cock through my pants.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" She asked idly.

Talk about stress and thinking under pressure! But I have everything planned out already and I suggested that we go out for a while during the day, then buy dinner home and watch that DVD we had wanted to the previous weekend. We made plans to go rollerblading at East Coast Park tomorrow. The two of us love to exercise and usually go swimming and workout in the gym. We wanted to try something else, and the list of fun things to try included blading, canoeing, treking through a forest and rock-climbing. I don't know how she is going to climb with those melons of hers, she might have difficulty holding onto the rock in front of her, though of course I did not say that. These sports should all be more fun with her around. I must try to convince her to do some of these without a bra. These are low-impact sports that she can safely do without a bra, not like basketball or jogging which could strain her breasts. See how concerned I am for her!

Her blouse was starting to get crumpled at the chest because of my squeezing. Ok, try to be gentle with her, don't frighten her off, I reminded myself. I stroked and pinched her nipples gently through her blouse. This is the first time she is letting me play with her nipples! The last time I came into contact with them was when she pressed them into my chest at the airport, and before that she did not even let me touch them under her bikini. And now I am squeezing them through the thin material of her office blouse! I continued to flick and pinch her nipples with my thumb and forefinger, taking turns to play with them. I could feel her nipples getting longer and harder.

She pressed her shoulders into the backrest, her hands gripping the seat beside her bum. She was no longer as cool and unconcerned about my attack on her 3-4-Delta-left and 3-4-Delta-right. She stared blankly ahead, her lips now partially opened. I'm hearing soft moans! My chio and busty colleague moaning from my touch! My cock throbbed. She squirmed on her seat.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 13 ****

Driving around with my chio colleague Vivian is a dangerous thing to do when there are only the 2 of us in the car. I will inevitably end up groping her 34D tits and get distracted, even more so when she touches me through my pants. My hand tightened its grip on the steering wheel. I flicked her nipple through her office blouse and she shifted in her seat, gasping. Her hand tightened its grip on my erection as she squirmed and I nearly slammed into the car beside us.

"Hey! Watch your driving! Don't get us both killed!" She scolded me breathlessly.

Going easy on her nipples, I tried something else. I pushed her breast, unsupported under her blouse. It was fascinating watching her swing left and right under her white office blouse. It was so fascinated that I could hardly keep my eye on the road. I could see that the nipple marks got a lot more prominent, her nipples must be erected now from all my fondlings. I need to keep my eye on the road!

I reached out my hand and rubbed the soft fabric of her blouse over her tit. It was a pleasure feeling the shape of her large breast, bare under the blouse, firm and heavy, finally in the palm of my hands! I could not resist flicking my finger over her nipple again. I got another moan out of her. She gripped the seat and pushed backwards, seemingly trying to escape my teasing fingers, as though she was trying to dig a hole through the passenger seat. Her hips wiggled and bucked, I bet she is getting wet down there! Her soft and breathless moans are really music to my ears! My hand went down to caress her body below her breasts, feeling her slender waist, then down to her groin. She pulled my hand up to her breasts again, seemingly unwilling to let me touch her down there.

This time she did not stop me when I tweaked her right nipple, rubbing it back and forth between my thumb and forefinger. She endured the teasing, biting her lower lip. Her hand was gripping the seat, not my shaft. It was easier for me to drive when she was not pulling on my gear shift.

We finally reached her condo. She covered herself with her jacket when we passed the security guards. As I parked the car, she tried to hook her bra straps back onto her shoulders. She gave up trying to fasten it through her blouse and just put on her jacket to cover her indecent attire.

We had spent more time on the road than expected and she is running late. She intends to just show her face at the wake, then rush off for her reunion. How disappointing, guess this means I won't be doing much at her apartment this evening. She was out of the car before I could grope her from behind but I caught up with her at the lift. Once we were in the lift, I pulled her bra straps back down her arms. Well, she wants to take it off, doesn't she? I lowered my mouth onto her right nipple and continued my attack. I sucked it through her blouse and pushed my face onto her soft bosom. She moaned and held onto my head, as though afraid I will let go. As if I want to. But the door soon opened at her floor and she pushed me away. Her white blouse was now wet and the dark shape of her nipple very prominent. She pulled the jacket close again and dashed to her apartment. I followed closely behind.

The moment she entered the apartment, she threw her jacket onto the sofa and walked towards her room. She dropped her skirt on the way into her bedroom, showing her red thong. Her complexion is very fair and red makes her buns look even more white and pure, the thong divided the moons of her rear very enticingly. Next to go was her blouse, which she dropped at the entrance to her room. This freed up her red bra which was hooked on her elbows. The straps slid all the way down her arms. My cock throbbed. Her sensuous bare back was revealed to me once again. She knew I was right behind her, and she opened the wardrobe door with one hand, the other over her tits to protect her modesty. She took out a black bra from her wardrobe. Turning her back to me, she slipped on the black bra and turned back to face me.

Grinning at me, she put one hand into her bra between the bra and breast, the other supporting from outside. She scooped her breast in the cup and arranged it to make it look fuller, then placed her hand to scoop from the inside. With a few deft lifting and pulling motions, she proceeded to scoop the other breast and her cleavage was soon looking fuller. Turning around to show me how she adjusted them was entirely for my benefit. Oh yes, she knew I will find that fascinating as well. She finally clipped it behind and made some final adjustments.

"Wah still not big enough ah?" I teased her. She winked and smiled in response.

"I think I better change my panty also, wait zao geng red, not nice." She mumbled to herself.

Picking up a black panty from her wardrobe, she looked around as though searching for a way to get changed without letting me see what I should not be seeing. She blushed, not knowing how to escape my voyeuring eyes.

"Turn around." She commanded me.

I pretended to comply and turned my body sideways, still able to see her from the corner of my eye. She knew and threw up her hand in frustration. She did not have time for games today. She turned her back on me once more and squatted down, pulling her red thong halfway down her thighs. Then she sat on the floor and peeled it off. All I could see from here was her bare butt. Cannot see any bush from here. She slipped on the black panty and stood up, pulling it all the way up. I was that close to seeing her naked crotch! Turning around with a triumphant look on her face for having cheated me of my view, she pushed me out of the room. Her bra and thong was on her bed, out of my reach.

On the way out to get her clothing, she passed me and I grabbed her and hugged her tightly, crushing her breasts against my body, my swollen groin pressing against her panty, my lips locked on hers. She broke free from my kiss and picked up her clothes. She looked back at me with that sparkle in her eyes, clearly having enjoyed all of what I have done to her this evening. But still she tore herself away.

"That was wonderful... but I really have to run. Can you give me a lift out?" She asked as she struggled into her skirt suit once again and brushed out her hair. What a determined girl! Her bra could still be seen through the white blouse, but at least black is a colour you can wear to a wake.

She does not want me to send her there, not where colleagues might see us. She said that she does not want colleagues to know about us. It doesn't really bother me if my colleagues do know, I will be like a god to my male colleagues if they knew what I had been doing to her! But I did as she asked and dropped her off at the nearby taxi stand. We kissed before parting. We will be meeting again tomorrow morning to go blading at East Coast. It looks like it is going to be another fun-filled day.

Old 16-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Office Colleague

**** Part 14 ****

I was really looking forward roller-blading with my chio and busty colleague Vivian at East Coast. I blade there every Saturday morning, but I have yet to see a female blader with an angel's face and a devilishly voluptious body like hers. I can imagine that she will be making some waves over there.

I wanted to meet her in the morning when the sun is not so glaring, but she needed to recover from last night's partying and so we met in the afternoon instead. I was afraid she would skip the blading as she is very sun-shy, but fortunately she did not disappoint me, and only asked that I bring my sunblock along. Sure, I will even apply it liberally all over her tits, free service, though I did not say so.

At 2PM, she bounced down the stairs to the foyer at her condo, where I was waiting in my car. And I mean bounce, she is not wearing a sports bra today and I could see the movements of her 34D boobs under her tee-shirt. I was delighted at what she was wearing today - a pink off-shoulder tee with white bra straps showing, and a pair of denim shorts that are really quite tiny, and flip-flops. She dumped her bag on the seat and leaned over to kiss me on the lips with her eyes closed. I sneaked a peek down the wide neckline of her tee to look at her twin peaks before kissing her. Her tee fitted tightly and the seat belt did not press very deeply between her boobs. It was probably floating above her valley on the trampoline of her tee. There was some lace on the exposed bra straps and through the tee-shirt I could see that there was some lace on the cups too. Not a t-shirt bra, not a sports bra either. She was probably wearing a normal underwear or sexy lingerie bra! I will find out which type it is.

I love those mountains of hers! I controlled myself and did not touch them until we were on our way and past the guardroom. My hands were soon all over her peaks after that. Yes, I definitely felt lace on the cups. She did not look too happy that I was only keen on groping her breasts, so I made small talk and left my hand on her thigh instead. Her bare thighs were still chilly since she had just left the air-con of her apartment, whereas my hand was hot from the hot blood circulating my body. In particular, blood was gathering at my groin. I had chosen a pair of loose berms and comfortable briefs so that my hardon will not be so obvious.

We chatted about her reunion, and had our lunch at a nearby hawker centre before hitting East Coast Parkway for the blading. She was in a better mood after lunch, but still I kept my hands to myself as she was putting my sunblock lotion on her arms, thighs and neck. She had her own sunblock for the face, 2 green streaks on her cheeks that supposedly blocks off the sun. With her long hair tied up into a pony tail and the streaks on her face, she would look like a woman warrior when she is blading in her tiny denim shorts. That is, if she does not fall down. She told me that she used to blade with her ex-boyfriend, years ago when she was in JC. She could not really balance and kept falling down, and she soon gave it up. I recall that she was a F-cupper then, maybe that explained why she had problem balancing. But I kept my comments to myself, and waited to see if her D cups would still give her the same problem today.

East Coast Parkway is a popular destination for blading on weekends, with many shops where we could rent the necessary gear. As expected, she attracted some attention from the workers at the shops, and a helpful man soon came over to assist her in choosing a suitable pair of blades. He brought over a pair to let her try on. She sat down to put on the blades and he squatted down to help her, at the same time taking in the downblouse view as she tried them on. He glanced at me to see what was my reaction when she bent her body forward to adjust the blades and her off-shoulder tee opened up to give him a good view of her bountiful cleavage. Seeing my smile, he concluded that I did not mind him looking, and he continued to enjoy the sight.

The sneaky man pretended that another size might fit her better and brought over another pair for her to try on, so she bent forward again while she removed this pair of blades and put on another, then eventually changed back to the original pair. With this trick he tricked her into showing off her downblouse view for longer than she would have. I held her hand to help her balance when she stood up. I did not mind showing her off to this man, but I will not let another man touch her tits when she falls! He gave me the thumbs up when we left the shop and I waved in return. I was enjoying the blading even before we really started!

It was too crowded outside the shop and difficult for her to blade, especially since she had not done so for years. I suggested that we drive some distance away to a more quiet spot. We stopped at a quiet stretch near the jetty where I could teach her how to blade.

She still has some difficulty balancing. We agreed that the reason is that she had not bladed for years. I still made no mention of her D cups unbalancing her. As with inexperienced bladers, they tend to swing their arms around to balance, and her melons swung with her. She has a slender frame and the 2 heavy breasts are not easy for her to balance on wheels. If you don't believe me that her big breasts cause balancing problems, try carrying a bag in front of you with 2 water melons inside, and see if you can balance as well as before.

I played the role of the patient coach, teaching her how to balance, acting as a pole for her to hold on to if she loses her balance, and a safety net when she really does fall. It was a delight watching her boobs bounce inside her tight-fitting tee when she swings her arms wildly. My stiff cock was giving me problems of my own, and I had to adjust my underwear when she was not looking. She is aware of the effect she has on me, but no sense distracting her at a time like this. She soon picked up the basics and could move without falling, so I bladed a short distance away and acted as the goal for her to move towards. This allowed me to enjoy the front view of her heaving and swinging boobs as she pushed towards me. First the side view, now the front view.

Her tee was getting wet now, her perspiration flowing freely under the hot afternoon sun. My tee was already off and tucked into the waistband of my berms. Sweat glistened off my body and I was getting a good tan. I wanted to ask her to remove her tee as well, but did not know if she is open to the suggestion. She is after all not wearing a sports bra, but underwear. We did not pass by many people at the stretch of the park, only a few youngsters cycling or blading. We did have a girl blade past us in her bikini top and OP shorts, but she was at most a B cup, maybe even less than that. I took the opportunity to ask Vivian if she wants to remove her tee as well since it is such a hot day.

"Here? But I'm not wearing a bikini!" She protested.

"Bikini, bra, what is the difference? You saw that girl blading in her bikini, nobody complains. Who will complain if you blade in your underwear? They all look the same! And you will feel much cooler, easier to learn." I argued.

"Got difference lah! Can tell wan!" She insisted.

"Cannot tell from a distance lah. As long as they cover the essentials, don't think anyone will mind. If you see families coming, then cover up lor."

"I scared cannot cover enough! That girl just now, her size not the same as mine what!" She was still not convinced, a bit indignant to be compared with a B cupper.

"In the morning got lots of girls blade in their bikini or bra top, people here used to it already, nobody will complain to police. Don't worry!" I assured her.

The truth is that most girls who blade here wear sports bras that cover far more than a normal underwear bra would, and I have yet to see a D cup blade in a bikini top. But I really don't think anyone will complain. And I really wanted to see her blade in her bra, so I can see her swinging tits more clearly.

She looked around to check that there is nobody nearby, and started pulling up her tee. I held onto her waist to help her balance while she struggled to pull the tee past her massive breasts. Oh yes, it was tight-fitting and takes some effort to remove it. Her waist was slick with perspiration. I stood in front of her with my hands on her waist, feeling her firm muscles on her torso, my body bent forward a little, and her breasts popped into view right in front of my face.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1