The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wanting an Office Colleague

Hi guys...not sure if anyone else has the same issue but in my office there is a milf that makes my mind spin every time I see her. We talk on a "professional" level but never anything further as the office has a "strict" no affair policy. She is 40+, has a child and a husband who is not around. Every time I look at her, she is not super hot and doesn't even have a sense of fashion...but makes my lil bro scream...anyone else had that experience? What did you do?
Old 27-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wanting an Office Colleague

From experience, just keep chatting with her professionally. If there is some area of mutual interest then meet for a coffee outside the office. Then invite her for a drink to discuss it further and see where it goes. Usually a lady 40+ who accepts a 1 to 1 drink with u will make it very clear to you what she wants.

But pros and cons leh to your sitn: from my experience, lady from work, means always a risk for you and her, so she will use her head to keep her job and livelihood (some of us males may use the other head). And if she wants a man, and you don't meet her needs, then can get v awkward at work. No woman 40+ will do an ons/no strings with a colleague.

Pros, bonking a wife not getting what she wants at home was d best sex of my life to this day. only a 7/10 milf, but made me rock hard and was insatiable, perfect for when i was going through no luck with girls my own age in my early 20's.
Old 27-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Think every living guy on the planet surely got someone in their office they want to fuck badly...be it syt or milf...Its who we are
Old 27-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!

TS have you got a picture of her by any chance ?
Old 27-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Think every living guy on the planet surely got someone in their office they want to fuck badly...be it syt or milf...Its who we are
too true leh, i can count 3 at mine.. wonder if it ever ends
Old 28-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 18
Thongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of light

When your lil bro wanna scream bring it to a cold shower. If still no effect bring it to Geylang immediately .
Old 28-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
Hi guys...not sure if anyone else has the same issue but in my office there is a milf that makes my mind spin every time I see her. We talk on a "professional" level but never anything further as the office has a "strict" no affair policy. She is 40+, has a child and a husband who is not around. Every time I look at her, she is not super hot and doesn't even have a sense of fashion...but makes my lil bro scream...anyone else had that experience? What did you do?
Are you sure this infatuation isn't just you being horny about any lady who pays you some attention?

If you can answer that question, then are you single?

If you aren't, better not proceed, especially since the no affair policy is so strict.(Only proceed if you are experienced in this sort of thing)

If you are single, then proceed.

It is probably a better idea if you befriend her first before you make moves on her. If you think, she is friendly with you already, then proceed to bring her out for drinks like some bros have suggested.

How do you tell she is friendly with you? From her tone of voice, her expressions, her actions, has she touched you(on arm), do you both speak freely about sensitive topics?

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 30-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
KnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnightScorpio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS has there been any further developments on your part ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1