The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
My Crossdressing Journey

Hi all, I'm sharing a real life incident of this 19yo crossdresser i encountered earlier. Local and probably sharing contact as soon as he is comfortable. Get to know him & engage his service. Very impressive but was sad to share his life encounters here. Hope all can accept it.

I met John at one of the pub at boat quay a week ago. John was a gorgeous, feminie young man coming to 20s soon. I was attracted by his feminie behaviours and we had a wonderful time together. Im not a gay but John carries himself so well and especially when I was attracted by him when he approached me to buy him some drinks. I was tipsy already as i was drinking alone after a tiff with my wife.

We had a wonderful evening that noght at his place. A rented 3 rooms HDB by his own. He also has many ladies wears which he dressed for me and we have sex in his ladies suits as well. I paid him handsomely for his great service and we exchange contact. I continue to meet him for the next few days and i get to know his life beyter.
Old 28-11-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Crossdressing Journey

John started to like men during his early secondary. Its all happened he was alone watching a movie at the cinema. He has no same age friends as he was always bullied due to his girlish behaviours and sissy looks and figure. He was brought up by his grandma not willing to tell more about his parents.

When he was watching the movie as he tan away from school that fine day, a middle-aged man in his 50s suddenly sat beside him. Without a word, that man rested his hand between John's groin. John was scared and dare not to move a bit. That man was more than happy John did not dare to move a bit and started to zip down hJohn's school short. His fingers soon reach John hairless cock and he carress it. John was even afraid now as he has never encountered such thing in his young teenage life.

John's tiny little cock was soon hard on. The old man skilfully pull down John's short & underwear. It was so dark and only a few people in the cinema and no one notice John and the old man.
Old 28-11-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

That old man pulled John closer to him and John had a good look at him. Hes bald, fat with a big belly. Moustache and plumb and short. He unzip his pant and took out his small hairy hard on cock and pull John hand to hold it. He whispered softly to John wanting him to wank his cock just like how he played with John cock. John was too scared and did exactly as told.

After a while, the old man zipped up both his pant and John short. He threaten John to follow him to the toilet or he will beat John up. Poor John followed the old man to the toilet and both went in to the cubicle at the far end.

The old man wasted nontime as soon as John & him in the cubicle. He locked the door and pull off John's t-shirt. Then he sat on the covered toilet bowl and carried John to sit on gis lap. He gently sucked on John Nipples and started ro unzip John's short.

John was soon naked except his socks and shoes sitting on the oldan lap letting him wet kiss him and fondling his little cock. John was actually arouse abd let out moans. The old man was excited and in no time, sucking on John cock.
Old 28-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

John's was frightened by the old man action and started crying softly. The old man was so arouse by John and he started to strip naked. Standing infont of John now is a bald, plump nude old man with a hairy short cock. John's recalled & told me his cock waa longer than the old man cock.

The old man suck John's cock while he shake his own cock. After a good 10 mins blowjob for John, the old man turned John around, spread John legs on the covered toilet bown and started to lick John butt hole.

*Forgive me unable to write it well as John was stroking my harden cock all this while when he narrate the encounters to me*

John had so much comfort as the old man licked his arse hole so well that John soon had an orgasm. It was John first orgasm and he was actually enjoying it. But the ild man is not done yet although he made John cummed his first time.
Old 28-11-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

The old man turned John around to face him and he started to rub his cock against John's cock. He continues rubbing his cock against John till he cummed on John's cock after a while. The old man kiss John on his lip and gently rub his cum around John's cock.

The old man praise John and help John to dress up while his hands continue to molest John. Then, he wore hos clothes. He held on to John hands and told John to follow him. Poor John, dare not to resist and he already feeling uncomfortable without wasing off the old man cum at his cock.

The old man walked John to his car. John was too scared ans follow. The old man was slightly shorter than John but his size was fourth tines heavier. The old man asked many questions about John personally life ans again threaten John not to tell him to anyone. John obliged. The old man brought John to a apartment he dont know soon.
Old 28-11-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

The old man stripped himself completely nude as soon as he closed the door in the apartment. This time John had a good look at the ugly, plump and short old man. The house was almost emptied except a sofa, coffee table and TV with didc player.

The old man wasted no time and John was again naked as stripped by the old man.he brought John to the washroom to clean himself and for John too. Then he dried John with a towel. Throughout the washing, the old man keeps kissing and fondling John. John was feeling disgusted at first but he told me he was enjoying it after a while fondling by the old man.

John was asked to sit on the sofa and the old man took out some discs abd started to play on the TV. It was actially a men on men sex scenes and it was the first time John watched such films. The TV shows 2 young nice looking causacians kissing and fondling each other cocks. John likes it.

The old man atarted to kneel infront of John while John was watching the sex film. John had his second hard on and the old man started to suck on John hairless penis again. The old man tongue was lickinh John cock so gently and swwwt that John was moaninh this time. The old man used his tongue licking on John's balls. Curling his tongue around John cock. John os truly in heaven....

To be continued as i cannot take it anymore now. John was blowing me so well that i cummed into his mouth. I an being sucked up dry by John now. I need to take a break first. John still sucking on mu cock when i cummed. My goodness, its so good.
Old 28-11-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Wow! Nice! Reminds me when I was also a young teenage girl being fingered by a dirty old man in the cinema alone. But was lucky did not followed him to the loo or else my precious first time will be taken by the ugly old man. Ha ha.....

But not only dirty ols men do that, even my female neighbour did that to me when i was young, using sweets to trick me into her house and fingered her hands through my skirt and panties lining. Oops. Commented to much. Ha ha.....

Nice story. Like to hear more. We can even meet up one of these day at Boat Quay. Muack.....
Old 28-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. would really love to meet this lovely CD
Old 28-11-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bonnietachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
The old man stripped himself completely nude as soon as he closed the door in the apartment. This time John had a good look at the ugly, plump and short old man. The house was almost emptied except a sofa, coffee table and TV with didc player.

The old man wasted no time and John was again naked as stripped by the old man.he brought John to the washroom to clean himself and for John too. Then he dried John with a towel. Throughout the washing, the old man keeps kissing and fondling John. John was feeling disgusted at first but he told me he was enjoying it after a while fondling by the old man.

John was asked to sit on the sofa and the old man took out some discs abd started to play on the TV. It was actially a men on men sex scenes and it was the first time John watched such films. The TV shows 2 young nice looking causacians kissing and fondling each other cocks. John likes it.

The old man atarted to kneel infront of John while John was watching the sex film. John had his second hard on and the old man started to suck on John hairless penis again. The old man tongue was lickinh John cock so gently and swwwt that John was moaninh this time. The old man used his tongue licking on John's balls. Curling his tongue around John cock. John os truly in heaven....

To be continued as i cannot take it anymore now. John was blowing me so well that i cummed into his mouth. I an being sucked up dry by John now. I need to take a break first. John still sucking on mu cock when i cummed. My goodness, its so good.
Interesting experience. Thank you for sharing.
Old 28-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

*Good morning all! Woke up with aching cock. John really dried me with 3 shots. Even dressed me up like a whore with lacy stockings and push up bra. He himself dressed with leather tights. Truly sexy. John just doesn't let my cock off for the whole night. My little butt hole is hell arouse to the max. Save me!!!!*

To continue....

Old man fondle John little cock to the max for the whole hour. John was already feeling the pain from the Long hours of been wank for his little miserable cock by the old man. He started to weep softly begging the old man to stop.

The old man shows no mercy and push John on his our with his nice butt high up. The old man tongue relentlessly pushed into John arse to lubricant it. And the old man push up his ass and rammed his cock into John arse. John moaned in pleasure as the sensations proved too much for him. John first anal was memorable.

Old man ended the session with cum in John's ass. Old man washed John really cleaned with his little small hairy cock. Really merciless. Old man helped John to dress back and gave him some money. Old man jotted down John contacts indicating him it's not over yet. John in fact was happy he has money and what has happened to him was totally new & seducing...

To be contiue woth more juicy encounters....
Old 28-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
michelle33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wonder whether this is about yourself?
Old 28-11-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle33 View Post
just wonder whether this is about yourself?
How i wish but luckily/unfortunately no
Old 28-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
How i wish but luckily/unfortunately no
Bro Lian&Hua is back, I really enjoy your previous epic story about your one legal wife and 3 wives, glad to see that you are back with more
Old 30-11-2016, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Bro Lian&Hua is back, I really enjoy your previous epic story about your one legal wife and 3 wives, glad to see that you are back with more
Thank you bro!
Old 30-11-2016, 06:45 AM
Samster

Young John thought it was over with the old man but things just happened concidentally. He cross path with the old man again when he was caught for shoplifting at one if the shopping mall. John was trying his luck took out a disc player without anyone noticed but failed. The security person who caught him was no other than the old man who sodomized him months ago.

John failed attempt leads him to the old man again. And this time, the old man took full advantage. John was caught redhanded by the security guard who was already watching John the moment he stepped into the department store. John was brought to the back office with the old man & another bald old security guard. John was shocked to see the old man again and he was the security at the mall.

Alone & frightened John was with the 2 old bald security guards. John was stripped all naked this time again but alone at the back office with 2 old man. This is outrageous but obviously the old men are taking advantage of the situation to further sodomize John. As guilty as John can be, he never knew both old men infront of him have the lust of John and John is gonna be the little play pal for them.

Standing completely naked infront of them after being forced to strip naked due to caught red handed for shoplifting. After much intergotiating, John was allowed to wear bakc his clothes, guess the old men only try to intimidate John. John begged them not to call his school and home. They wanted John to promise them to do anything they asked for letting him go and John obliged. John was asked to wait at the main entrance of the mall in an hour time with his belongings and identity cards being held by the 2 security guards.

What next awaits John was another experience John never forget......

To be continue..... sorry, not much time to write, need to meet up with John for more juicy details first....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1