The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: - a hitching encounter (a true story) -

Putting her back in her seat and driving off, I remember thinking to myself:

"Fucking hell... I must either care a lot about her as a friend, or I really want to fuck her so badly."

Only question was: which was it? Those thoughts kept me sobered up and alert as I drove back to Jiamin's place, all the time keeping an eye on her to see if she needed to throw up again. Thankfully, the worst seemed to be over and she was sleeping quietly all the way home.

I parked my car at the basement of her condo block where I picked her up in the mornings. Turning to the passenger side, I tapped her gently but firmly on the shoulder.

"Hey... We're home! Wakey wakey..."

She stirred slightly but did not open her eyes. So I sat in the car with the music on and with a beautiful, unconscious girl by my side for a few minutes.

I tapped her again. And this time, I leaned over and cradled her head in my chest. She finally awoke... And she put her arms around me, instinctively maybe.

"Okay let's get you upstairs..." I exited the car and went over to her side, opened the door and basically half carried and half supported her out and over to the lobby. By this time she was conscious enough to fish for her phone in her handbag and tap the access card to open the door to the lift lobby area. She also remembered which floor she stayed at, thank God.

The lift rode steadily to the 15th, top floor. With each increasing floor, I felt my heartbeat increase and my cock harden even more. What was going to happen next?
Old 04-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Zor093 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for TS!!
Old 04-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's quite a challenge indeed to carry a totally drunk gal. Also, it's quite risky to get intimate with one as when she wakes up the day after, might cry rape for whatever reason.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It's quite a challenge indeed to carry a totally drunk gal. Also, it's quite risky to get intimate with one as when she wakes up the day after, might cry rape for whatever reason.
Very true on both counts. But sometimes, things just happen when you least expect them to...
Old 04-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story!!
Old 05-12-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

The lift rode steadily to the 15th, top floor. With each increasing floor, I felt my heartbeat increase and my cock harden even more. What was going to happen next?

"Ding!" the lift door opened, rousing me from my lustful thoughts. Jiamin seemed to have sobered up a tad, and was able to point to her unit and use her thumb to open the biometric door. Again I thanked my lucky stars that she was no longer dead drunk, or else we would probably still be sitting in the car downstairs...

I pushed the door open and helped her inside. She kicked off her flats and immediately slumped to the ground again, leaning her head heavily on the console at the entrance.

"I'm so sleepy..." she mumbled.

I sat on the floor next to her in the dark, and stroked her hair and upper back gently. I asked her softly if she still felt like puking; she shook her head silently.

We sat there for a few minutes. It was getting really warm and stuffy, so I left my eyes adjust to the darkness before locating the fan switch and flipping it.

"Let's get you to the sofa..." I lifted her up from the floor for the second time that night and plonked her on the living room couch. She curled up in the foetal position as her green dress rode high up her hip. I glanced at her toes, her ankles, up her calves to her milky thighs and all the way up to where her cute perky ass, which I had been grinding up all night in the club, was now half-exposed in front of me.

I still saw no panties under that dress... Was she going commando?! I wondered as I admired the view and she fell asleep once again. Without thinking, I took out my phone from my pocket...

Old 05-12-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amazing bro!! Subscribing!
Old 05-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
muxxel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like commando
Old 05-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8143 / Power: 19
qazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond repute

Eagerly waiting for your next update.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait to see ur nx upd TS. Tks
Old 05-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Support once again

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 05-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
greendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ggogogog!
Old 05-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
ContractKiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Cant wait to see ur nx upd TS. Tks
Same here too
Old 06-12-2017, 10:30 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
A drunk person is much more heavier then when sober. Having consensual sex with a drunk person does carries the risk of being called a rapist, after the fuck, you may really get fucked yourself.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Rexess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContractKiller View Post
Same here too
Same here also