The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

After reading many good feedbacks about KK 1667, I went down to try her out for myself last night. Thought it would be a rape session as some bros have mentioned, but it wasn't meant to be (more on that later).

First impression: A gentle looking meaty MILF with B cup boobs and perky butt. I was expecting a less pretty looking girl as there are many bros who commented she is at most 6/10 only in terms of looks, but I think she looked pleasant to me. Definitely better looking than the other hypersexual WL Helen of 1820.

Shower service: Only nipple sucking and BBBJ provided. It was at this moment that she said she had an urgent task to handle; something about booking a hotel for her friend in China using her own NRIC. I didn't give much notice about it at first.

On bed service: Catbath with water, boob rub, butt rub, AR with condom and BBBJ. All services were decently done but in short doses. No frenching and painting, which are the least of my concern since she was in a rush already.

FJ: Bonked her in missionary position. To her credit, she at least squeezed my dick using her pussy muscle to enhance the enjoyment. I also cummed quite fast because of it. After that, she also gave a quick back and shoulder massage on me. We then went off to shower to end the session.

Overall: A rather unsatisfactory experience which lasted about 30 minutes. To be fair, she did give the bare minimum services. It's just her attitude that I didn't like. I told her that she should have settled her personal matter first before proceeding with my session. She shrugged it off by saying that she at least explained her reason for rushing instead of not giving an explanation at all. Anyway, I consider it my own bad luck for upping her at the wrong time. I suggest bros who are interested to try her to ask her first whether she has any so-called "urgent" matter to attend before proceeding to up her. For me, I'll just quote a song from Ariana Grande, "Thank U, Next!".
Old 20-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
After reading many good feedbacks about KK 1667, I went down to try her out for myself last night. Thought it would be a rape session as some bros have mentioned, but it wasn't meant to be (more on that later).

First impression: A gentle looking meaty MILF with B cup boobs and perky butt. I was expecting a less pretty looking girl as there are many bros who commented she is at most 6/10 only in terms of looks, but I think she looked pleasant to me. Definitely better looking than the other hypersexual WL Helen of 1820.

Shower service: Only nipple sucking and BBBJ provided. It was at this moment that she said she had an urgent task to handle; something about booking a hotel for her friend in China using her own NRIC. I didn't give much notice about it at first.

On bed service: Catbath with water, boob rub, butt rub, AR with condom and BBBJ. All services were decently done but in short doses. No frenching and painting, which are the least of my concern since she was in a rush already.

FJ: Bonked her in missionary position. To her credit, she at least squeezed my dick using her pussy muscle to enhance the enjoyment. I also cummed quite fast because of it. After that, she also gave a quick back and shoulder massage on me. We then went off to shower to end the session.

Overall: A rather unsatisfactory experience which lasted about 30 minutes. To be fair, she did give the bare minimum services. It's just her attitude that I didn't like. I told her that she should have settled her personal matter first before proceeding with my session. She shrugged it off by saying that she at least explained her reason for rushing instead of not giving an explanation at all. Anyway, I consider it my own bad luck for upping her at the wrong time. I suggest bros who are interested to try her to ask her first whether she has any so-called "urgent" matter to attend before proceeding to up her. For me, I'll just quote a song from Ariana Grande, "Thank U, Next!".
Bro, just move forward.

Have u tried Mo Mo 2831a ?
Old 20-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, just move forward.

Have u tried Mo Mo 2831a ?
I have long moved forward since. Just not my luck to have her in better circumstances.

No, I haven't tried Mo Mo.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Mo mo is good and I tried her once before then she got flu and cough so took a long leave.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

This is the current line up of this house -

Anni (an Ang pai and going to RTC soon);
Kei Kei (or KK);
Bao Bao (tried and will FR);
Ting Ting (physically she is my type ... will up her soon)

There is one or two more whom I can’t remember their names.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

FR on Bao Bao .... A high Octane Sexxion ...

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18476539&postcount=88

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-03-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
One of the girls working at Geylang confirmed with me they cannot never to return to Singapore.

As for those rumours that you hear about the men marrying the prostitutes, I think the men have to go to China to marry them.
Girl was briefed by AV that cannot back SG not ICA

SG guys married WLs are facts not rumours

ICA is the key whether they can come back SG not AV

I don’t lied
Old 19-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is the current line up of this house -

Anni (an Ang pai and going to RTC soon);
Kei Kei (or KK);
Bao Bao (tried and will FR);
Ting Ting (physically she is my type ... will up her soon)

There is one or two more whom I can’t remember their names.
Tried all except TT
Somehow missed my radar
Thanks for the heads up bro!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 19-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
FR on Bao Bao .... A high Octane Sexxion ...

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18476539&postcount=88

Enjoy,
MaXx
BB is definitely more than 4 months. I was already pumping her in Sep/ Oct when i was still based in Singapore
Old 19-03-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Girl was briefed by AV that cannot back SG not ICA

SG guys married WLs are facts not rumours

ICA is the key whether they can come back SG not AV

I don’t lied
This topic is urban legend
Old 19-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
This topic is urban legend
Actually nothing wrong to marry a WL but dont let wife be a WL right ?

BTW you tried the Four at Ah Yap's place already?
Old 20-03-2019, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually nothing wrong to marry a WL but dont let wife be a WL right ?

BTW you tried the Four at Ah Yap's place already?
I tried the one upstair and i like
Old 20-03-2019, 11:29 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I tried the one upstair and i like
Hello Brother downstage got more good choices. ����
Old 20-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello Brother downstage got more good choices. ����
Thanks for the tipoff. I will try when i am back this weekend.
Old 20-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Wonder if will have any other girls who speak fluent English and French like Anni.

Will be lonely when she RTC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1