The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
i think the p massage shorten business life span as most bro after tried it will turn away as serve no objectives. ML will lack of morale when p massage rejected this will make bros worry ml no mood to massage or paiseh
This just my own personal view. Pic look younger or syt but when real person look so much differences bros will feel disappointed n lack of trust.

P massage vs Juagen, which one you really want to spend on it?
When i tried to spend 90min massage, the ml may not interested n feel tired unless thai massage.
Hence I feel like the p massage comes in as a top up of $38 for the teasing aspect.

But what about this o spa specifically? What's the status now?
Old 04-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: West side massage that opens till late

went to V** spa at JE. the one facing the main road. massage was so so, but no teasing or GQ. not sure abt other bros but disappointing experience.... not gg to rtm.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mushroomboy555 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro care to share??
Old 06-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
cute meh she look stern but slim.

not sure is it local dun waste your time
Not say want to waste time on her. Last time thread already confirm by other bros she don’t do massage. I think that one really not working there anymore. Anyway, heck theory, I give up on there. Cut loss and invest elsewhere better lah.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

So this place can still play or should just move on? Keen to try but read so many not happy reviews...
Old 08-02-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
brundt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofubeancurs View Post
I got a lobang at Jurong East. $20 for HJ only with autoroam by a big boobs SYT. Looking for good teasing to exchange.
Only $20 for HJ? but I don't have any to exchange
Old 20-02-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Yes it's blatant sabotage. Multiple clone accounts have been doing it lately.
But if they are really providing extras, how could this be considered sabotage? It's a fact isn't it?
Old 20-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKongLove View Post
myjuice created so many nicks to promote O Spa. All the posts also deleted
Perhaps you could give an insight of this spa. Some say got special but some didn't get it. Who are telling the truth?
Old 20-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

To those who doesn't agree with me, zapped all you want. Who cares about the points? Can you get freebies when u get to a certain number of points?
Old 20-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
Perhaps you could give an insight of this spa. Some say got special but some didn't get it. Who are telling the truth?
Wah seh bro, it is thanks to you and your multiple clone nicks that Orchid Spa and many other sponsors have stopped advertising in Sammyboy.

Why would they want to pay for their advertisements in the forum here just to get sabotaged by you? Many of us bros here are already aware of your blatant sabotage.

Which spa are you from?

How much advertising revenue has Sammyboy lost, thanks to you?
Old 21-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuthusammy86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Yes it's blatant sabotage. Multiple clone accounts have been doing it lately.
They are like cockroaches that keep coming back. Same guy who keep asking bros to visit Grand Spa.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
HD24x2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodomiser View Post
Her huge knockers by themselves are already value for money
She married and got a child.. Csi-ed and seen her FB and more than what u can imagine (seen her family photo). Just be careful as previously she mia for 2 weeks last year as her husband came and asked her to resign.. Now she's back again..
Old 24-02-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Synanym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays most spas close at 11pm, very few 24hrs right?
Old 24-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HD24x2 View Post
She married and got a child.. Csi-ed and seen her FB and more than what u can imagine (seen her family photo). Just be careful as previously she mia for 2 weeks last year as her husband came and asked her to resign.. Now she's back again..
A bit plump not to my exact liking but her boobs are fantastic, I guess you can't have one without the other. Her english not too fantastic and it's better if bros can speak bahasa. Aiyah ... How the hubby can make her stop working, considering she earning in the mighty SGD, as long as don't do FJ, learn to close one eye
Old 24-02-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
A bit plump not to my exact liking but her boobs are fantastic, I guess you can't have one without the other. Her english not too fantastic and it's better if bros can speak bahasa. Aiyah ... How the hubby can make her stop working, considering she earning in the mighty SGD, as long as don't do FJ, learn to close one eye
Well, I guess it's easier said than done. Put yourself in her husband's shoes. 将心比心. No man will want their wife to be touch by others even if it could bring more wealth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1