The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 23-02-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Lots of Ang Moh dominatrix like Lana Silverberg coming down to Singapore recently, wonder what they bring to the table and whether is worth to pay 500-600 per hour to be dominated by them or better to support our recently growing number of local dominatrixes.
I favour the latter option. Tried an Ang moh once, Simone siren, an American living in Bangkok. Very average but at twice the price. I learnt my lesson
Old 23-02-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
I favour the latter option. Tried an Ang moh once, Simone siren, an American living in Bangkok. Very average but at twice the price. I learnt my lesson
I second that. Tried Maîtresse Euryale sometime back and was equally disappointed
Old 23-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
I second that. Tried Maîtresse Euryale sometime back and was equally disappointed
wah bro long time no hear from u, how have u been?
u still regular w Mistress Estella?
Old 23-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wah bro long time no hear from u, how have u been?
u still regular w Mistress Estella?
Wow like that you also know Would love to but we have different schedule. Pocket also not deep enough with the choices
Old 23-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Wow like that you also know Would love to but we have different schedule. Pocket also not deep enough with the choices
haha yea sure, keep in touch, cheerZ!
Old 24-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
second that...
havanna, you mentioned in your earlier posts that cleo was your best ever session.

can you share your top 3 fav doms?

i would say my top 2 is yui and cleo.

I do not have much experience with the new local gaggle of doms, as they usually do not meet my needs
Old 24-02-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
havanna, you mentioned in your earlier posts that cleo was your best ever session.

can you share your top 3 fav doms?

i would say my top 2 is yui and cleo.

I do not have much experience with the new local gaggle of doms, as they usually do not meet my needs
sensitive bro, later i share alrdy start another saga or domee war...
alot of domees reading this thread, hope you understand...
Old 24-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haha i understand.

talking about ang moh doms, i did try mistress nikki before. she's french with full body tattoos. quite interesting. think she might even be back here soon.
Old 24-02-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
haha i understand.

talking about ang moh doms, i did try mistress nikki before. she's french with full body tattoos. quite interesting. think she might even be back here soon.
tks for your understanding bro, yes nikki french i met her before,
posted FR for her as well...
Old 24-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nah, he didn't say anything inflammatory. I'm sure the dommes would be able to take criticism well on account of them being the dominant alpha-females that they are.
Old 24-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Nah, he didn't say anything inflammatory. I'm sure the dommes would be able to take criticism well on account of them being the dominant alpha-females that they are.
not him, it's me (not that my opinion matters), in case u're not aware, i dont pledge my allegiance to any one camp, i'm like an independent party hopping from camp to camp...
pets' opinions of their mistress are redundant coz they can only think, breathe and worship one mistress, in their minds, there is only one mistress and their fav mistress is perfect and can do no wrong,
u ask them rank top 3, their fav mistress will occupy all 3 slots lol... not so for me, i dont worship only one mistress... sharing my top 3 might also be misunderstood as promoting for certain mistress,
plus subs from certain camps are sensitive, i cant mention their favorite mistress for certain reasons, i talk about their mistress only they get affected think i'm trying to snatch cookie from them...
later i mention from one camp, the other camp not happy, so my list will not be accurate and to prevent unnecessary conflict, best is i dont mention any at all lol...
domees are highly competitive in case you're not aware of the interests behind the scenes...

like u alrdy said the words 'dominant' and 'alpha', means not so receptive to criticisms, online mayb ok, if in session i'm not sure if u can make it out alive lol... juz joking :P

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 25-02-2019 at 02:33 AM.
Old 24-02-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

continuing my PRC tour, met Mistress Kelly Snow (PRC) yesterday, she operates out of a shop in a shopping centre just outside town, good thing about PRC, they usually got a place of their own, can save some hotel costs... will be embarking on my PRC tour de force so hope to try as many PRCs as possible, speaking of which, any bros who are able to contact Coco pls let me know, would like to meet her after hearing many good things about her... i'm currently moving up the ladder in terms of mistress's skills (not my skills), last session's mistress seemed to have set the bar abit too high (with the many firsts and piak piak finale) even though she was ranked lowest amongst most bros here... some mistress find me troublesome (need more tools), slow & retarded (need more effort in explaining things to me)... after last session so fun, during booking i asked mistress if got tmm (make sweet love like honey), she ask me wad is tmm lol, i said nvm, during session then i show u, den i went back to her ad to see, oops, this one no piak piak one, duno later she will fix me upside down bo hehe... oh ya sidetrack abit, if u been following my FR series, i been clean shaving my pubes since i met kvk, so it's been a year or so until getting quite fed up and tired of shaving, decide to go wax it all off for good, for bros into pain, can try waxing your pubes, cheap thrills aside (for those that include HJ can head over to 'boyzillian and waxing thread' for more info), it does pack a potent sting esp at the balls and a**hole area, those less adventurous can opt for a small pc of wax, less pain per pull but takes longer for the whole process, more adventurous can opt for bigger pc of wax so the surface area is bigger which equates to more pain per pull, got pain got HJ, sounds like a mini session hehe, plus can choose many pattern, bird, flower or animal, heart shape when your partner BJ for you will be reminded of your love for her hehe... lastly after waxing very smooth like no matter how clean u shave, when you touch will have the stubble feeling, wax alrdy is like normal skin, no stubble feel, your OC/CO will have another excuse to fondle your kkj lol, too bad for me no OC to admire my pubes can only let dommes play, though no prizes for guessing what shape i chose... ok let's get back on track and continue our topic...

reached venue (first time here), abit sleazy got a few MP, straight ahead saw a lady in white dress beckoning, i looked around, nobody around me, should be this one, went into the shop anxiously, greeted her '主人你好' she seems puzzled, stripped and await instructions, the lady asked me why so gan cheong, ya i noob first time here abit excited hehe... she asked me what service i wan, i said SM, she asked me what is SM lol... something not right, asked for her name, then realised sala (wrong) shop, kuku me faster wear back my clothes, the lady kept asking me to stay, no SM but got many other services, tell her sorry i looking for SM and not other services hehe... came out of the shop, faster msg mistress which unit number, after navigating and fighting off many other MLs trying to get me into their shop (abit of the GL feeling w all the OKTs trying to grab you), finally reached mistress's shop, heaved a sign of relief like reach home got cute gf waiting to GFE you... mistress is a tall milfy lady, today she is in OL power pant suit and heels, no bra and orange panties, totally my type... looks subjective so i shall not comment much, just that it's above average and it will not disappoint, her body also zhun with nice firm rack (at least C cups) not those drooping ones and nice ass, very well maintained for her age... greet her '主人你好', she seems amused and replied '乖' (good boy) hehe... shop is quite spacious and mistress is the only one in the shop, led me to a room to strip and leave my clothes, passed me a towel and led me to another room with nuru mattress and attached shower, had a quick shower and headed back to play room report for duty...

briefing, choice of omakase for me, juz told mistress my limits, rest of play let her decide... she asked me if like cross dressing, nope not for me, mistress is not amused, 'thought you said anything just now? later you will be punished!' wah jialat session haven start say wrong thing already... the fact she asked abt it, i would assume she caters for it so for bros into cross dressing can check with her... mistress asked me how often i play SM?, didnt give it much thought and replied every other week, this reply make me very regret later lol... first up mistress asked me to lie on the bed face up, i was abit puzzled so reconfirm with her i wanted SM if not later she think i want massage then end up less time for SM, she said i know dont worry, so went up the bed, tied my legs together then to the bed leg, hands similarly together above my head and to the bed leg as well, first time SM in this position, kinda refreshing... mistress checked out my didi and said nicely done pubes, felt so proud of it hehe... later on i realised she does waxing as well no wonder she know how to appreciate my pubes... out came a flogger, she used it to tease by running and carassing along my body from face down to my legs, then it all came pouring down, piak piak piak, one hand carassing my body, the other hand executing the corporal, that woke didi up, mistress said 'who say you can get hard?' oops, cant help myself, mistress changed to a riding crop like implement, except that the end is a mini black hand instead of the piece of leather (it's on her wechat moments if you want to see), used it to slap my face, 1, 2, 3, getting abit worried later got a black hand imprint on my face, that will be real embarrassing lol... then she moved down slapping my chest, nipples until didi, left right left right, lu slap lu hard, as she slap she will say '谁叫你硬' (who say you can hard), seeing like not much kick, she changed the crop to a cane, again she used it to run along my body, first time kana teased by cane, the anticipation is excruciating, duno when the song (pleasure) will turn into pain, then it came, all of it, piak piak piak, hands, chest, stomach, thighs and legs, then mistress caned my dick from below, interesting feeling, recall that my legs are tied together, so my balls are pushed forward, mistress started to cane my balls, wah damn stim as my balls sensitive, i jerked and tugged at the ropes, by the 10th stroke i could feel my balls up my throat, my time was near, i was almost blacking out, started to beg for mercy, mistress came very close to me and said '怎么了,不行了吗?' (why, cannot already?) i was grimacing but still managed to squeeze a bitter smile 'erm cannot already'... at the same time i decide to shrink my balls and tried to open my thighs try to let them drop between them, mistress continued caning, lucky now balls hidden so only kana the thighs, mistress said 'thought you play SM every week, why so weak', erm i said every other week, not every week lol... next she took out a set of clover clamps, in case you're not in the know, clovers are the nasty cousins of your run of the mill nipple clamps, i was quite surprised to see such level equipment, she said this one not so painful one, i was like wtf you mean got more painful one? guess i underestimated her, after attaching, she used the cane to scoop up and tug at the the clover chain, i was like oh oh oh, very worried she will yank them off, clovers no joke can hurt for days... '怎么了,不行了吗' (why, cannot already?) oh my, not again, keep goading me... continued her caning on the rest of my body until she shiok and song already, removed the clovers and ask me flip over...

with my hands and legs still tied to the bed, i was trying hard to flip like a fish, not easy but i managed to flip over... with my dick still hard, getting abit squeezy down there, i tried to elevate my hips to make some space for didi to breathe, mistress was carassing my butt and said '屁股好翘' (nice perky butt) that got me blushing, so shy and paiseh (embarrassed) lol, it sounded like she was going to ravage my ass haha, she then proceed to cane me on my back, butt and legs, horizontal, vertical, all patterns also have, until she completely pleased already then she stopped... she said let me take pain already, let me take a breather, she did her signature teasing and sexy massage on my back, ooh that felt good, being a ML, boy was she good at it, didi was getting very excited, twitching below... next mistress released my legs from the bed and ask me to get into doggy style, hands still tied, back came the clovers, again, one hand vibrator on my ass, one hand stroking me from behind, wah damn shiok, feel like in heaven, trying very hard to control not to cum, gagging myself with smelly socks... after mistress done shiok shiok already, clovers & vibrators off, back to lying face up position...

next she took out a set of lingerie and changed in front of me, wow what a magnificent view, but hands tied cant reach out to her, so just enjoy the visual teasing eye candy... it was a one pc orange babydoll, no bra and orange panties, nosebleed... nx mistress climbed into the bed, sit on my stomach, opened her lingerie and stuffed her boobs into my face, she did like reverse motorboating, half slapping and half washing my face, left right left right, stim... didi swinging and hitting her from below, she said ‘怎么了,性奋啊?’ (Why? So excited?) hehe... next she stood up like Thai back massage, one feet teasing my face ask me worship, my feet skills cmi but I try my best licking as enthusiastically as I can, probably she found it boring so she stepped on my face one feet, the other feet started steeping on my body like mini trampling, step step step, chest, stomach, until didi & balls, also step step step, interesting feeling... next mistress moved into position and sat on my chest, back to me, edging closer to my face, i stuck my head forward try to smell or kiss her but cant reach, tugged by the ropes, argggh... mayb mistress see me kelian, decide to grant me my wish, moved backwards and sat on my face while stroking me, smells amazing, then she proceed to slide up and down like help me wash face lol, suddenly she pounded her ass on my face, like kana facef*cked haha...

finale, mistress got off the bed and came to my side, sexy massage on the front, then she used her fingernails to kiap (clip) my nipples, wah damn pain, especially after 2 rounds of clovers, mistress came very close to me '爽吗?' (shiok or not), i can only grimace and force a bitter smile, again, mistress says pain can scream, wah so this is wad she meant when she put on the clovers for me the first time... i tried to take the opportunity to kiss her but so close yet so far, cant reach lol... she said '怎么了,想偷鸡啊?' (why? want to steal chicken?) for a moment i really thought there are chickens in the shop coz some bros mention she has a dog in the shop, think think she should mean i trying to steal kiss hehe... back came the black hand crop, slapping my face, again... then she continued the sensual, licking my neck and nipples and stroking me, after so much stimulation, i couldnt hold it any longer, shot my full load all over her hands, 'who say you can cum? i not done with you yet!' mistress said, gawd felt so ashamed of myself, couldnt last longer, had to disappoint mistress... today i shoot alot, felt my balls fully drained, my whole body energy felt drained as well lol... went next room for a quick shower, dressed, paid and left a tired but happy man... walking out of the shop, i was still trying to catch my breath, plus have to fight off the MLs again, i sat down on a bench chatting with a few bros, dozed off there lol, lucky my phone still with me, scully later kana robbed phone wallet all gone lol...

overall, mistress surprised me and exceeded my expectations, uncovered another prc gem share with bros here... having tried a few locals, prcs in general, their sensual is at another level, of coz cant compare as prcs are usually ML or FL in nature... also have to see what you're looking for, prcs can only cater for simple fetish, extreme or hardcore ones then you have to look for the respective local or overseas domees respectively, for me i'm more to the sensual one so prcs work for me pretty fine... as alwiz do state your fetishes & limits clearly, otherwise if session does not turn out as expected can only blame yourself, dont say anything like me if you're not adventurous, i'm ok with doing feet even though feet not really my kind of thing...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 24-02-2019 at 06:54 PM. Reason: censored for audience under 18
Old 24-02-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mistress Kelly Snow Wechat: kelly98473227 for interested bros...

Boyzillian and Waxing thread: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=640602
Old 25-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all , Mistress June from Thailand will be in Singapore March 1 to 6 and has asked me to post her number for whatsapp +66811463001 .
Old 25-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
continuing my PRC tour, met Mistress Kelly Snow (PRC)
Does she speak English or accept non-chinese subs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1