The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
I remember already the photo of that mimi lol. Just to confirm is the contact number the same?
Can only remember white shirt with red accents i think? Never go remember the number lol
Old 24-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Baby re-officially list FJ service..at the heaven website, those interested better fast hand fast leg go book a slot.
Old 24-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyboy View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-angela/
Anyone booked or tried Angela after the AV episode..?
Is she on “white card”..?
I have tried her before and she gives good GFE and service...
She just kenna so it'll take a couple of weeks to know her fate. She'll probably have to go to the authorities once or twice more and they will determine if she stays on white card or be immediately deported.
Old 24-02-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Av=anti vice. She was caught.
Oh I see , thanks for the reply man ! Cheers !
Old 24-02-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Baby re-officially list FJ service..at the heaven website, those interested better fast hand fast leg go book a slot.
220 per pop
Old 24-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
220 per pop
dun know where the link
Old 24-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe you can try calling her or texting her? Update us too
Your annoying pattern reminded me of someone.

Anyway if you are so bloody KPO, go ask yourself and don't keep trolling about this.

Become premium member so ppl cannot zap you is it?
Old 24-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
WARNING: Do not fall for this heavily PS-ed pictures.

This is the SAME MiMi that used to list $80, the ML whom bro Blu3 took a bullet for the cheongsters here and verified her service standards (or lack of it).

She heavily tweaked her photos and upped her price. If don't believe go dig out bro Blu3 post weeks ago to self-verify.

Those of us who keep a lookout on the girls of SLG will likely remember her REAL looks. Book her at your own risk.

Disclaimer: not out to ruin anyone ricebowl and I did not book her before. But the photos PS-ed till too freaking deceiving and priced uppz along with fake photos is just too unethical imo. Bros whom are her fans feel free to defend her.
Damn right. Xiao Qiang come back again.

Same link that was reviewed previously. Go press search button and search "Mi Mi" or something lah. No need to teach right.

Anyway, her looks quite pleasant lah as I have reviewed but service wise or the lack of service proves what $80 can get you these days.

Should not be the case lah, so bros if really service substandard don't keep mum and voice out.
Old 24-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
220 per pop
WTF.....$220 per pop, pussy made of gold ah. Don't think that 15-20 minutes is worth that much money lah.

What you reckon the premium standards for HJ / BJ / Others be these days?

HJ: Max $110
BJ: Max $120
Others: Max $150

No more higher in my tolerance.
Old 24-02-2019, 10:10 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WARNING: Do not fall for this heavily PS-ed pictures.

This is the SAME MiMi that used to list $80, the ML whom bro Blu3 took a bullet for the cheongsters here and verified her service standards (or lack of it).

She heavily tweaked her photos and upped her price. If don't believe go dig out bro Blu3 post weeks ago to self-verify.

Those of us who keep a lookout on the girls of SLG will likely remember her REAL looks. Book her at your own risk.

Disclaimer: not out to ruin anyone ricebowl and I did not book her before. But the photos PS-ed till too freaking deceiving and priced uppz along with fake photos is just too unethical imo. Bros whom are her fans feel free to defend her.
Haha the PS skills is super terrible...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-02-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Anyway if you are so bloody KPO, go ask yourself and don't keep trolling about this.

Come on this is a free forum for everyone to share info and opinions. Why do you have to pick on me? Because of the comment that those unethical ML should be reported to AV? Are you their okt?
Old 24-02-2019, 10:13 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahahahahaha!!!! I like this comment from u man!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-02-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahahahaha!!!! I like this comment from u man!
Bow bow. Thank you. Stating the obvious there in this case.
Old 24-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Come on this is a free forum for everyone to share info and opinions. Why do you have to pick on me? Because of the comment that those unethical ML should be reported to AV? Are you their okt?
Unethical ML and report? Wah u so fierce ah!

What about those samsters who hiong ML fees after service?

Report also?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 24-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WTF.....$220 per pop, pussy made of gold ah. Don't think that 15-20 minutes is worth that much money lah.

What you reckon the premium standards for HJ / BJ / Others be these days?

HJ: Max $110
BJ: Max $120
Others: Max $150

No more higher in my tolerance.
irregardless of the market pricing, I think ML should be full nude rather than just half which majority market themselves as.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1