The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackandjill1992 View Post
How's the look compared to Fei er. I think feier is the prettiest in this house
Bro, i have heard of that from Bro Bird. Thks for confirming.
Old 22-02-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h69

1669 Lulu
Tried 1669 Lulu this week.
Brief FR:

Pretty model height fair babe from Chong Qing, slim 1.67m ? with perky natural B boobs. Good services, wet cat bath nicely done, AR done very well- deeply probed my asshole with simultaneous stimulation of balls & cock, BJ done not so well cos teeth kept scraping on my cock... ouch, allowed occasional lip pecking but no lick breasts which was total turn off, just quickly whacked her in cowgal, lotus, missionary followed by climax in doggie.

Sian... 2nd not-so-good session in a row
😭

Won’t rtf
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1669 Lulu
Brief FR:

Pretty model height fair babe from Chong Qing, slim 1.67m ? with perky natural B boobs. Good services, wet cat bath nicely done, AR done very well- deeply probed my asshole with simultaneous stimulation of balls & cock, BJ done not so well cos teeth kept scraping on my cock... ouch, allowed occasional lip pecking but no lick breasts which was total turn off, just quickly whacked her in cowgal, lotus, missionary followed by climax in doggie.

😭

Won’t rtf
May the momentum be broken next time.......This WL is very susceptible to mood swing. My first session with her was so passionate that i went for a 2nd session (double) the next day. It was rather uneventful due to her aloofness and i had to cut short and leave before the first session end.

I asked her to stay in the room for 2 hours and reflect and don't bring her shit and negative vibes to others.

That was my last visit in 1669
Old 22-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your sharing on Lulu 1669, bros MrBigBadBird and baotohk.

I had a satisfying time with her for my first try late last year. Auto-frenching and boobs sucking included:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...&postcount=371

Was thinking of RTF until I read your comments.
Old 22-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
May the momentum be broken next time.......This WL is very susceptible to mood swing. My first session with her was so passionate that i went for a 2nd session (double) the next day. It was rather uneventful due to her aloofness and i had to cut short and leave before the first session end.

I asked her to stay in the room for 2 hours and reflect and don't bring her shit and negative vibes to others.

That was my last visit in 1669
I won’t be rtfing her for sure.
Looks not up to my standard although she looked stunning in her tight fitting dress due to to her height
Totally chemistry

The other gals in 1669 I tried to date still worth gg for ...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-02-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Thanks for your sharing on Lulu 1669, bros MrBigBadBird and baotohk.

I had a satisfying time with her for my first try late last year. Auto-frenching and boobs sucking included:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...&postcount=371

Was thinking of RTF until I read your comments.
Disclaimer applies:
天时地利人和

😬
Old 22-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
1669 Lulu
Brief FR:

😭

Won’t rtf
she is 1.65m.
Bro, just curious, licking of breasts and frenching, which is more important to u ? or both ?
Old 22-02-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
she is 1.65m.
Bro, just curious, licking of breasts and frenching, which is more important to u ? or both ?
I’m a boobs guy
Lick breasts is a must for me
Old 22-02-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
I’m a boobs guy
Lick breasts is a must for me
I see, lol, i usually forget to lick breasts.

My encounters were that all those WL who didnt french would allow breast licking.

Those who allowed frenching would sure allow licking of breasts.

Only now then i realize breast licking is not a "sure get" service, lol
Old 27-02-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
twsyt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackandjill1992 View Post
How's the look compared to Fei er. I think feier is the prettiest in this house
yes but with armpit hair unshave and so unsightly ,i cant stand for sure , cant sya for other bros. and also nowdays china girls r so used to giving excuse and say bj with rubber then if we guys allow one time, there will be two n consequent in future n sooner then all girls feel we guys can accept bj with rubber wil always give excuse n then bj with rubber. we might as well spend the money on sop service that most girls are doing it rather than leave it to those picky girls . u guys decide if she deserve the biz but no doubt she is pretty but with unshave armpit and her bj with rubber , i doubt so .girls having too good biz tend to back off from their usual good sop service n they tend to slack .honest humble opinions
Old 27-02-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at 1669 today, caught a glimpse of the batch of newbies at this house. Apparently they will start work next week (Tuesday), there are 3 of them. Saw at least 1 or 2 worth checking out but they were in casual attire so cannot be sure yet. next week go see see again
Old 02-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 8
ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

is huizi and lulu still around?
Old 05-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
I see, lol, i usually forget to lick breasts.

My encounters were that all those WL who didnt french would allow breast licking.

Those who allowed frenching would sure allow licking of breasts.

Only now then i realize breast licking is not a "sure get" service, lol
jus curious when u say lick breast, does it include licking/sucking of nipples or just licking around the boobs?

cos I know some gals allow the boobs area but not nipples. but so far most are okay
Old 05-03-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
jus curious when u say lick breast, does it include licking/sucking of nipples or just licking around the boobs?

cos I know some gals allow the boobs area but not nipples. but so far most are okay
Lol, yes, lick and suck nipples. But only start recently when adopting Lotus position. I am not a boob lover. A- and C+ both can excite me if she is pretty.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol, yes, lick and suck nipples. But only start recently when adopting Lotus position. I am not a boob lover. A- and C+ both can excite me if she is pretty.
Same here ... frontal assets not the most vital for me since they’re just two pieces of fats dangling from their torsos ...

Been out of town lately on long haul trips ... nevertheless I managed to up quite a few and shall roll out some FR for reference ...

I am invited to a soft launch event this week to draw first blood on a couple of lasses but may not be able to make it unfortunately. Will divulge more details on this tall, slim and chio lass in due course ... Do stay tune if anyone of you is keen in my FR ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1