The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-01-2015, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Very good performance. If only Gerrard and Lallana scored. Hope we bring the same passion and performance to the Bridge.
Old 21-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Very good performance. If only Gerrard and Lallana scored. Hope we bring the same passion and performance to the Bridge.
hopefully by then CL, BPL and FA cup in full swing and Chelski players gave up this Cup...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Match stats says it all:
Ball possession: 62%-38%
Total shot: 21-2
Shot on target: 8-1 (penalty)
Corners: 7-0

Tat a bus worth at least 200mil parking in Anfield last nite..!!

I think it was our best performance of the season. Hope we can continue the good form and play like this week in week out...
Old 21-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh i didnt woke up and watch as its 4am at Singapore time..Another reason was i think Liv will lose a small margin but when i woke up this morning..the result came out as 1-1..And also they said Liv showed more possession then Chelsea..Well we need these type of fightin spirit for the matches in Feb..

YNWA!!
Old 21-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boy what a match! All the Redmen did us proud and but for Courtois and abit of luck for the Blues, Liverpool should have come out victors!

Must say I thought Liverpool were going to get steamrolled by Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa and Blues' gang when I saw Rodgers sticking with his 3-4-3 system which appears to provide opponents with more space, but I am so glad the Redmen proved me wrong. Kudos to Rodgers for sticking to his belief in his team and his system of play.

And as for Raheem Sterling's equaliser, what beauty! Agree with Gary Lineker's tweet, give that man another holiday!! We may have seen Raheem Sterling come of age, top class!

Liverpool go to the Bridge for the return with no fear. Come on you Redmen!

YNWA

Last edited by escobar43535; 21-01-2015 at 03:22 PM.
Old 21-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Oh boy what a match! All the Redmen did us proud and but for Courtois and abit of luck for the Blues, Liverpool should have come out victors!

Must say I thought Liverpool were going to get steamrolled by Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa and Blues' gang when I saw Rodgers sticking with his 3-4-3 system which appears to provide opponents with more space, but I am so glad the Redmen proved me wrong. Kudos to Rodgers for sticking to his belief in his team and his system of play.

And as for Raheem Sterling's equaliser, what beauty! Agree with Gary Lineker's twit, give that man another holiday!! We may have seen Raheem Sterling come of age, top class!

Liverpool go to the Bridge for the return with no fear. Come on you Redmen!

YNWA
yes, watched highlights RS dribbled past 5 defenders and beat the goalkeeper in the far corner...hope this lad play consistent and had more confidence in front of goal...

Old 21-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Match stats says it all:
Ball possession: 62%-38%
Total shot: 21-2
Shot on target: 8-1 (penalty)
Corners: 7-0

Tat a bus worth at least 200mil parking in Anfield last nite..!!

I think it was our best performance of the season. Hope we can continue the good form and play like this week in week out...
That's what JM is good at! Park the bus and counter attack!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the whole game. Wow, I never knew Liverpool could play so well and if not due to that biased referee, we could have won with at least 2 goals. Our defense was SOLID
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 21-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
I watched the whole game. Wow, I never knew Liverpool could play so well and if not due to that biased referee, we could have won with at least 2 goals. Our defense was SOLID
Liverpool only has positive to show. Players knew they have to work harder and play better if they want good contract deals to come.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 21-01-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

The only mistake Liverpool made was giving the penalty to Chelsea.

For now, technically, Liverpool are out of the competition as I do not see the team pulling off a win at Stamford Bridge.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 21-01-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

For now, technically, Liverpool are out of the competition as I do not see the team pulling off a win at Stamford Bridge.

Pierre.
Have faith bro. If we play like we did this morning we stand a more than decent chance. And at home those blue hooligans and gangsters will have to attack .... hopefully our fleet footed front trio will be giving them plenty to think about.
Old 21-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Have faith bro. If we play like we did this morning we stand a more than decent chance. And at home those blue hooligans and gangsters will have to attack .... hopefully our fleet footed front trio will be giving them plenty to think about.
Dun waste time reading his post...he has nothing good to say about Liverpool....dun believe...you check thru this thread...

Old 21-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pierre.
Correction, score draw at the Bridge and the Reds are still in the competition
Old 21-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
That's what JM is good at! Park the bus and counter attack!
JM parked 2 buses in the previous meeting at Anfield
Old 21-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pierre.
Crossing my fingers... Hope we can do a newcastle or spurs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1