The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sixf is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
This 29 to 31Oct I will be Jakarta with one friend. We stay Kelapa Gading neaby Somu and King cross Spa. Anyone want join us?
Yo bro, 3 of us will be there on the 29th ....lepaking Classic then King Cross...let meet up...
Old 26-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 15
hiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of lighthiltiboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanleeisme View Post
Bro..i m staying in hotel santika premium ice...see if u wan meet up ....i do not know where is this venterian spa...i only know orchid spa...jupita..la mastro ...
Sure bro, my next trip is about 3th week nov. when I confirmed my dates than we'll see how lah. I have not booked my hotel yet but I'll probably stay at hotel grantage as usual.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Im back to jkt for another busineas trip. 6 days
Just to share.. Last time when i was taking taxi to 1001 .. i ask the taxi driver where got cewek untuk dibawa pulang. He bring me to this jalan mangga besar (i think) and call them cewek mobili . It was an open carpark with about 10 vans. Inside the parking are the okts and inside the van ? SYT .. however i was abit sceptical on the hygeine and all.. price? I forgot but it was around 300 to 600k ( driver say all negotiable) .. anyway went back to hotel 1001 for the standard stuff. Had a girl called terry.. quite good bbbj . Young and syt. I dont think i need to post a full FR here since 1001 , alexis services are pretty standard.. pool to room .
Looking to explore other place.. so far i know is emporium .. anymore?

Ill be here till 31st afternoon but my colleague (girl) coming on this friday evening.. so cant cheong after ... anyone have plans b4 that do pm.
Im little bored of the xx spas at the moment. Anyone can recommend some real spas, like clean face and massage by young beautiful woman? Or bars/ clubs where i can pick up girls?
Dont recommend those Play@Alexis or colloseum .. those need me to open a bottle worth 3m to get a table.. otherwise i dont think the girls will want to hng out with a cheapskate like me at the bar.. haha
Old 27-10-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BigC is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey guys, I'm planning my virgin trip to JKT on 10thNov... I heard the party scene is like no other in Club X2?
Anyway let's meet up...
Old 27-10-2016, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

q
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
Medika...has been around ever since I have been in Jakarta. It's one of the first places I ever visited in town. If you are staying at Hotel Ciputra and you don't go to Medika, you are doing yourself a disservice.

After you go, please post a report on the place. My bet is you will be very happy.
Smoothy, Interesting how you promote Medika here on Sammyboy, but on the other forum, you say its a waste of time and that you have not been there in 15 years! Again, which is lies and which is truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothy
On a side note, I hear that Medika has been totally renovated and is quite nice now. Has anyone been? I haven't been there in over 15 years, but I would be curious to see what it's like now
(This link not allowed here...edited by mod...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothy
Years ago someone told me it was similar to the club at Medika. That place at Medika is a waste of time (too dark to see anything), but if there are nude dancers, Malio club can't be as dark as Medika. I couldn't see one foot in front of my face in Medika.
(This link not allowed here...edited by mod...

So you just treat us like guinea pig go run around and try these shitty places for you? Is this your ulterior motive for always posting here and provide false advice? You ctriticise other Bros with established Reputation, and proven tried tested and true joints like Classic and Travel, while you suggest all these shitty places that waste our time? (your words)

You are such a liar and low-life, with nothing better to do than Troll on a Singaporrean Tourist sex forum, when you are a supposed reject Bule Local. If you are as smart as you think you are, you would be using Kaskus or other Local site in Bahasa, but you are too stupid to learn the language after living there 20 years.

If Medika so shitty that you didnt go in the last 15 years and call it a waste of time, how do you have the nerve to suggest it here? Even Classic which you criticise every other post, you still visit.

If anybody reading this post tired of DaSmooth constant BS lies and fake advice, you should ZAP him and PM Hurricane88 or Sam and he will get banned!

Last edited by Hurricane88; 27-10-2016 at 03:42 PM.
Old 27-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

That post was from 2007, you retard.

Medika was totally renovated just this past year.
Old 27-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Hi bro,
Welcome to Jakarta, I think BGD have better looking girls so surprise you come to JKT for your fun...
Cheers.
I am jakarta local bro lol
Old 27-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Im back to jkt for another busineas trip. 6 days
Just to share.. Last time when i was taking taxi to 1001 .. i ask the taxi driver where got cewek untuk dibawa pulang. He bring me to this jalan mangga besar (i think) and call them cewek mobili . It was an open carpark with about 10 vans. Inside the parking are the okts and inside the van ? SYT .. however i was abit sceptical on the hygeine and all.. price? I forgot but it was around 300 to 600k ( driver say all negotiable) .. anyway went back to hotel 1001 for the standard stuff. Had a girl called terry.. quite good bbbj . Young and syt. I dont think i need to post a full FR here since 1001 , alexis services are pretty standard.. pool to room .
Looking to explore other place.. so far i know is emporium .. anymore?

Ill be here till 31st afternoon but my colleague (girl) coming on this friday evening.. so cant cheong after ... anyone have plans b4 that do pm.
Im little bored of the xx spas at the moment. Anyone can recommend some real spas, like clean face and massage by young beautiful woman? Or bars/ clubs where i can pick up girls?
Dont recommend those Play@Alexis or colloseum .. those need me to open a bottle worth 3m to get a table.. otherwise i dont think the girls will want to hng out with a cheapskate like me at the bar.. haha
What do you mean by real spa? something like delta that cannot do fj?
Btw there is a spa in sultan hotel, the girl do fj but a bit costly

For bar the standard one would be bats and cj
Old 27-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
I am jakarta local bro lol
This is a Local you can trust, not that senile old Liar DaSmooth
Old 27-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
When i went there i usually choose the spa girl
But i was informed that the karaoke girl is better
I have not confirm it though
I think it's pretty standard anywhere in the city that the karaoke girls will be better looking than the spa girls.
Old 27-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Hi all,

Going jkt for the first time coming nov 11.

Any bros going around the same date?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=19664

Any advice to be given? If I were to follow the above itinerary, could anyone advice where to stay?

Thank you!
I'm coming in a few months, and staying near Blok M in the south, as most work will be done around Kemang.

A member on ISG (Smoothy) advised I should likely just hit the Wijaya D'Heaven every night, as the others can be hit or miss. Sounds like the itinerary you shared echoes this advice.

Let us know!
Old 27-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC View Post
Hey guys, I'm planning my virgin trip to JKT on 10thNov... I heard the party scene is like no other in Club X2?
Anyway let's meet up...
Pmed you bro
Old 27-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What do you mean by real spa? something like delta that cannot do fj?
Btw there is a spa in sultan hotel, the girl do fj but a bit costly

For bar the standard one would be bats and cj
Dont know where is delta.. so no comments

But i just came back from sun city spa last night .. there massage package is 400k ++incld standard room and spa facilities.. gym .. etc girls cannot kontest.. just pick by number
However intl girls (mostly china) can kontest .. price little bit higher only..50k higher maybe.. weird thing i saw that 800k u can bring out a china girl out for 3 hrs and below 2m for 24hours.. but of course the plus plus i believe is billed separately to the girls direct
Girl quality is depends on luck since cannot kontest. But say a few hot indons walking by. I tried no31.. ntg to shout about.. inside room have shower and bed.. and better rooms have more facilities like jacuzzi
Massage is not bad... add on service.. the girl quoted me 1million for bj .. i said no.. wtf .. her look dont worth 1m.. fuck off.. might as well go alexis and bonk. May be able to nego.. but didnt try.
After that went to the sun city club.. its abit quiet and small.. ntg to shout about but alot of girls (prostitutes i think) there.. and dancers.. walk out after 5mins cause it was weird only 3 tables have people. But alot of chicks there..

Didnt had my release of the day so went to 1001 and find my terry again.. something to highlight here was she asked me if i wanted to wear condom .. i simply said no (trying to be sacarstic) and she said ok.. but awhile only .. woah.. glad she still recognize me .. got her no.. hopefully will lead to something.. wahhahaha.
That ends my night 1 in jkt
Old 27-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

This post was made in error. Please See my post below for further proof of DaSmooth obsessive compulsive lying behavior, and how he gets Bros to investigate shitty places for him.

Last edited by lost99; 28-10-2016 at 09:29 AM. Reason: error
Old 27-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC View Post
Anyway let's meet up...
I like X2. Immigrant is also quite good. TonyCheong2 and lost99 prefer Apollo at the Bellagio. It all depends on personal preference.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread