The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansm View Post
Hello, I'm new here and have a question to the Jakarta experts. I was in 2011 in Jkt and now I plan to go there start in 2013. I am especially interested in karaoke bars. Does anyone know of "Cosmos Korean Karaoke"? Anyone visit this place and can tell me more details? How many girls, rooms, prices and so on? My hotel is near this bar and I'm a really lazy guy. I don't want drive hours by hours. So if anyone can give me more information I will grateful

hans
Cosmos... Still around... omg... long live the Korean.... places like this are mainly or Korean. The girls are much more wild n expensive....Last there? long time ago. only once or twice.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 24-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Indonesia suffers setback in fight against AIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The Jakarta Post dated 23 November 2012 :-

Indonesia suffers setback in fight against AIDS

INDONESIA - A new report published by the United Nations (UN) shows that Indonesia has suffered a setback in its campaign against HIV/AIDS.

In the report, released in conjunction with the 2012 World AIDS Day, the Joint UN Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) records that the rate of new HIV infections in Indonesia, along with several other countries such as Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Philippines, increased by more than 25 per cent between 2001 and 2011.

The report also said that in Indonesia HIV-prevention programs for males who have sex with males (MSM) stood at less than 25 per cent, or very low.

The coverage of HIV-prevention programs for commercial sex workers in Indonesia and two other countries, Bangladesh and Pakistan, also reached less than 25 per cent.

The prevalence of the HIV infection among people who use drugs by injection in Indonesia has reached more than 35 per cent.

Responding to the report, Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi said on Wednesday that it was "so embarrassing".

"Millions of dollars are spent annually on HIV/AIDS programs to curb the spread of the disease in this country. Yet, there is such a low coverage of HIV-prevention programs. I don't know what mistakes I have made. It [the report] was shocking to me," she told reporters on Wednesday.

"The World AIDS Day Report 2012" launched by UNAIDS on Tuesday reported some significant progress made in recent years.

The report showed that 25 low- and middle-income countries, half of which are in Africa have achieved more than 50 per cent reduction in the rate of new HIV infections.

"I don't know what else we can do to try to change the situation," she said.

Data from the National AIDS Commission (KPA) shows that the prevalence of consistent condom use is still low although it has been associated with lower prevalence of HIV infections and other sexually-transmitted diseases.

"[The consistent use of condoms] among sexual workers reaches only 40 per cent," KPA chairman Kemal Siregar said.

The 2012 UNAIDS report deals another blow to Nafsiah who assumed her post only five months ago.

Soon after she filled the new position, which was left vacant following the death of then health minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih, Nafsiah enganged in a fierce debate with lawmakers and religious groups accusing her of hatching a plan to distribute free condoms to teenagers.

UNAIDS country coordinator Cho Kah Sin said that Indonesia should not be preoccupied with the numbers presented in the report. The report, he said, outlined statistics which outlined the situation during the 10-year period from 2001 to 2011.

"There is a group of countries in the Asia Pacific region where, by comparing the statistics from baseline data in 2001 to 2011, we see a rise in new HIV infections," he told The Jakarta Post.

The rise in infections in several countries, including Indonesia, comes from the fact that the rapid increase of infection in the country starts later compared to other countries. Cho added that the situation was also caused by the low coverage of HIV-prevention programs despite good intensions.

UNAIDS predicts that there will be an increase of about 76,000 new HIV infections in Indonesia every year.

"I think this is much more important to realise," Cho said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Bro,
Thanks for the info.
We all should be careful these days.

Cheers.
Old 25-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro Cooljoe re Orchatdz Hotel. Is it true that on Wed u get to see n choose the girls. Does it happen only at night or afternoon start liao. Tks again
Old 25-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry, out of topic a bit

anybody knows any shopping centers in jakarta got sell nice
casual blazers, jackets?

where to find chinese food like bak kut tea, pig organs soup,
wan tan mee, chicken rice in jakarta?

cheers,
Old 25-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Abeling is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro

fyi; Ratna left Jakarta. If someboby knows where she is now, pls pm me ....
Old 26-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell152 View Post

casual blazers, jackets?

cheers,
Kota area. Besides Jayakarta Hotel, there are a few chinese resturants. For Bak Kut Teh and Fish soup - Da Jia 大家.
Old 26-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
OOO.. U back n hv new hobby liao??? Don't play play lor.... 6 x E, 3 Tip, Classic plus one take away and u spent 2.4 J??? Super cheap lor.
Yo Bro RM.....apa kabar?

Yeah, am surprised I only spent 2.4J....like the good old days old pricing for the drinks and ceweks......however vitamins prices have gone up!

Am coming again next week.....free to meet?
Old 26-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell152 View Post

casual blazers, jackets?

cheers,
Kota area. Besides Jayakarta Hotel, there are a few chinese resturants. For Bak Kut Teh and Fish soup - Da Jia 大家.
Old 26-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
OOO.. U back n hv new hobby liao??? Don't play play lor.... 6 x E, 3 Tip, Classic plus one take away and u spent 2.4 J??? Super cheap lor.
Hi bro RM....Apa Kabar?

Yeah 2.4J....good old pricing for the drinks and ceweks.....like last time....cheap..... .....but vitamins prices seems to go up!

Coming again next week....free to meet?
Old 26-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Yo Bro RM.....apa kabar?

Yeah, am surprised I only spent 2.4J....like the good old days old pricing for the drinks and ceweks......however vitamins prices have gone up!

Am coming again next week.....free to meet?

All in all, yesterday in total spent about 2.4 juta - including taxi, Classic and Crown (6 vitamins + 6 cans of Hennekien + 5 bottles of mineral water + 1 shot of fire liquor + taxi tips for the ceweks + the cewek which I took back).
That is why your 2.4 J does not seem right. E is currently 300k x 6 u said which is 1.8 Juta. Classic say 400k, Hennekien, Aqua say 300k... The last girls u took back at 700k not to mentioned the 2 tips....

How u end up 2.4?? U take too much until cannot count liao??

U hv WhatsApp? Should be free from Monday to Thur.... See u around ..

Old 27-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
That is why your 2.4 J does not seem right. E is currently 300k x 6 u said which is 1.8 Juta. Classic say 400k, Hennekien, Aqua say 300k... The last girls u took back at 700k not to mentioned the 2 tips....

How u end up 2.4?? U take too much until cannot count liao??

U hv WhatsApp? Should be free from Monday to Thur.... See u around ..
Hi RM,

Nice to hear from you.

hahahaha......yeah lor....maybe.....you know sometimes vitamins make you see double, triple, etc.......shiok shiok lor.....

Let me count again :
- Cewek at Classic - 270K
- Bir at Classic - 120K
- 6 vitamins - 1.8J
- Bir and Aqua in Crown - 200K
- 2 ceweks tips at Crown - 400K
- 1 ceweks take away ON - 600K
- Taxi (3 trips) - 150K

Total - 3,540,000rups.....est S$454.....Still good price for an enjoyable night....we probably cannot get this in Singapore.....

I will be in JKT Tuesday to Friday....will call you.....
Old 27-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

Fyi, those hitting CJs, it seems that the ceweks there are now asking for higher price....some quoting 1.5juta for ON.....can bargain down to 1juta. Make sure you nego and she agree that its until tomorrow morning.....do not assume......
Old 27-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
taitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Bro,
I was invited by my supplier to illegals, great place. Very high class and the price reflexes it.....
Love it the set up, the girls at the karaoke are the pretties in town...

Cheers.
Old 27-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Hi RM,

Nice to hear from you.

hahahaha......yeah lor....maybe.....you know sometimes vitamins make you see double, triple, etc.......shiok shiok lor.....

Let me count again :
- Cewek at Classic - 270K
- Bir at Classic - 120K
- 6 vitamins - 1.8J
- Bir and Aqua in Crown - 200K
- 2 ceweks tips at Crown - 400K
- 1 ceweks take away ON - 600K
- Taxi (3 trips) - 150K

Total - 3,540,000rups.....est S$454.....Still good price for an enjoyable night....we probably cannot get this in Singapore.....

I will be in JKT Tuesday to Friday....will call you.....

Bro... Suggest u stop discussing about V here liao ya... Very strict now. My ex GF is inside since May 2010. she is expected our next May.

See u around.

Old 27-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro..
Wa bro u still going bery strong in in indo ... how things with u?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread