The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2016, 05:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
. So jialat. Ask your ATB to sponsor you
i dont want to get killed
Old 04-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back to the topic, have the new girls started working?
I last know there were 3 of them.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Back to the topic, have the new girls started working?
I last know there were 3 of them.
They have started on weds. All 3 worked in this trade before.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Any recommendation so far?
Old 04-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Any recommendation so far?
Try to be a commando once and report back after you have done so, ok? Don't fret, as mentioned by the bro above, these three newbies have prior experience in the flesh trade.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Not sure why everytime i posted on this house, i got zapped. Muat have stepped on someone`s tail
Old 06-03-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GINNYTITTY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Try to be a commando once and report back after you have done so, ok? Don't fret, as mentioned by the bro above, these three newbies have prior experience in the flesh trade.
Can Bro Max Priest and other bros help define for me what you mean by a WL commando? What do they do to qualify for this title of commando service?
thanks
Old 10-03-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
aliguu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came to singapore a few times but never had chance to do GL, until now!

Researched this forum in the past and now to check out which big titis to go for and decided to go 1809 yao yao as per everyone's FR.

Popped in around 5:30pm and requested yao yao and available. Paid 150 and here we go.

Face.. No make up today?! Very average
Boobies.. A nice C cupper
Shower together.. Ok
Catbath.. Nice but too short on the back and front.
Bbbj... Goood
Daty.. Declined
Kissing.. Declined
FJ.. Ok but rushed telling me to cum after about 10min pounding, when I'm not ready yet..
Chatty.. Ok

Overall.. Though didn't really connect with her, but I expect better performance from her after all the good FR here..
Rushed service, in the end I finished early and no massage offered, so I walked out after 40min.

Rtf.. Nah
Old 11-03-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
QiQi 琪琪
1) Looks: 8/10
2) Body : 8/10.
3) Boobs : 8/10. Big B+. Perky breasts and nipples that are very nice to lick and suck.
4) Frenching : 7/10
5) bbbj : 8/10. Good suctions. With listerine. Shiokkk!
Young sweet girl at around 24 years to 25 years old. But I think she look younger than her age. With quite fair and quite smooth complexion.

Petitie size, slim hourglass and sexy body around 1.60m with long slender legs. I love her slim and long sexy legs. She look young and sexy in her tight mini skirt.

6) Painting : Wet and horny. I painted her in 69 and missionary. Lots of sexy moaning and some wriggling when painted. My mouth was full of her love juices after 10 mins.

7) Fj : Very accommodating and skilful. Her pussy can clamp her little bro, damn good pussy clamping skills that make your little bro buay tahan..

8) GFE : Very friendly and chatty. Always smiling when she talks. Looks very cheerful and happy person when serving customer. She can talk anyting under the sun. Willing to learn good frenching skills as comparable to Yuri (just4fun).
Very good and have learning attitude. Can still hug and French her after FJ. Very good after-sales service. Also continue to French me when I leaving as one hour time-out.

Please treat her nicely and you will be rewarded with lots of fun and GFE!
Tried this QiQi recently, and the above FR is pretty accurate. Sweet girl, pretty for my taste, and always smile. Boobs look big on her small frame
Old 11-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7603 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

tried new girl Xiao Xiao slim petite small frame & shoulder length hair girl from 1809. Not bad, frenching/painting on the cards. Quite pretty in my opinion. Debutted in March 16. Not a time watcher, accompany me in full hour.
Old 17-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VeryBadAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Tried this QiQi recently, and the above FR is pretty accurate. Sweet girl, pretty for my taste, and always smile. Boobs look big on her small frame
I seldom write if FL is a bit off, but i have to tell brudders here due to this FRAUDULENT FR (EXACT OPPOSITE).
QiQi FL is BULLSHIT!! ...probably written by OKT's friend/paid:
Petitie size is CORRECT, but NOT slim (fleshy with tummy), NOT hourglass (NO waist) and NOT sexy body around 1.60m (1.58m) with long slender legs (CHILD BEARING THIGHS). I love her slim and long sexy legs (EXACT OPPOSITE!!). She look young and sexy in her tight mini skirt (Sg GND look at best!!)
Looks: Sg GND look with tummy & average skin. 1.59m according to her 4/10.
Body: Fake silicon B+ boobs. CB hair was neatly cut with good muscle control during FJ 6/10.
Service was average, chatty & friendly 7/10.
Overall: 5/10

Last edited by VeryBadAss; 04-05-2016 at 06:21 AM.
Old 18-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=10298

Attached above my written FR on Xiao Xiao the petite babe
Old 27-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronnyy View Post
1809 Yao Yao

Visited her again cos of her sexy big boobs

Looks: 7.5 (Milf look)
Figure: 7 (average body... )
Boobs: 9 (Big D with pink nipples)
Shower: 7.5 (Lick my whole body and kiss my dick, shiok)
BBBJ : 8 (Soft and warm around my dick)
Catbath: 8.5 (Full Service)
FJ: 7.5 (Doggy, missionary)

Fantastic and lovely girl with nice service especially regulars, love it!
Bro you sure??? Not this yao yao again
Old 27-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
blood is Cool - loads of Potential

If she's really that good she will not be sitting around beating mosquitoes most of the time. She's the only one who is always free in 1809 while others are usually busy working. Totally overrated
Old 04-05-2016, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VeryBadAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood View Post
If she's really that good she will not be sitting around beating mosquitoes most of the time. She's the only one who is always free in 1809 while others are usually busy working. Totally overrated
Hses 1805 & 1809 are terrible!!
I have been CONNED too many times by FAKE FR from Hse 1805 & 1809 over the past 10+ years!!
Never again will I believe FR from these hses
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1