The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Points - Getting unfairly zapped and What to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I thought u never pay for sex one. How come u go GL for?
Why u bother?Like i say this is a sex forum not a gay forum. i dont need a dick vouching for a dick. There no need to whisper sweet nothings to ur partner korean all the time. This is not a right thing to do as a real man.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 30-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Why u bother?Like i say this is a sex forum not a gay forum. i dont need a dick vouching for a dick. There no need to whisper sweet nothings to ur partner korean all the time. This is not a right thing to do as a real man.
I don't bother if you go to GL. Just that if you go to GL chances are you have to pay for a bonk. Thus, kinda defeats the claim you don't pay for bonks right?

I whisper sweet nothings to Korean? Wow, how come like that you also know? You listen to me whisper or not? Actually, I old man liao, I whisper also people cannot hear me.
Old 30-04-2016, 01:10 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't bother if you go to GL. Just that if you go to GL chances are you have to pay for a bonk. Thus, kinda defeats the claim you don't pay for bonks right?

I whisper sweet nothings to Korean? Wow, how come like that you also know? You listen to me whisper or not? Actually, I old man liao, I whisper also people cannot hear me.
now I know gay forum and sex forum is different. I dunno man, coz I never visit gay forum before. maybe he is regular to gay forum so he can differentiate

maybe her partner is green fly lookalike
Old 30-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If u dont bother,you wont ask so much stupid questions. Whether i go gl to eat durian,bonk,or sleep is none of ur business. if u go for a bonk,obviously u need to pay. if i dont pay for bonk how to be top fr writer of fl dome2,use ur brain.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 30-04-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
If u dont bother,you wont ask so much stupid questions. Whether i go gl to eat durian,bonk,or sleep is none of ur business. if u go for a bonk,obviously u need to pay. if i dont pay for bonk how to be top fr writer of fl dome2,use ur brain.
This is funny. You are the top fl dome2 FR writer ? What is the basis?
100% fake FR? Best Okt FR writer?

I love how you talk about how much money you have and yet get upset by Ruby who took a pathetic sum of money from you and return to Singapore to work without your knowledge.
You seriously think you are her exclusive?

By posting her picture online is not going to create any damages. After all she has been fucked by so many men and not as if people has not seen her body.
It only show how petty and naive you are
Old 30-04-2016, 02:23 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
This is funny. You are the top fl dome2 FR writer ? What is the basis?
100% fake FR? Best Okt FR writer?

I love how you talk about how much money you have and yet get upset by Ruby who took a pathetic sum of money from you and return to Singapore to work without your knowledge.
You seriously think you are her exclusive?

By posting her picture online is not going to create any damages. After all she has been fucked by so many men and not as if people has not seen her body.
It only show how petty and naive you are
wah who is Ruby? where is the pic? can give any pointer where to look for the above info
Old 30-04-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
wah who is Ruby? where is the pic? can give any pointer where to look for the above info
The source comes from me exclusively. Actually is partially nude only.

The actual set was not posted. She is a ml not a fl,she advertised for massage no fj. None of the guys ever up her,smlee is mistaken abt she is a fl. haha. Abt the fr top writers there quite a few,marborlotan,beautyhunter,ebonkie we actually had fun writing in the past,miss those days the mass zapping and tcss.

smlee was never recognized,he lives in the shadows till this day. He mistaken i was upset cos my story goes far beyond just ruby. was i ever kc?hehe

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-05-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
The source comes from me exclusively. Actually is partially nude only.

The actual set was not posted. She is a ml not a fl,she advertised for massage no fj. None of the guys ever up her,smlee is mistaken abt she is a fl. haha. Abt the fr top writers there quite a few,marborlotan,beautyhunter,ebonkie we actually had fun writing in the past,miss those days the mass zapping and tcss.

smlee was never recognized,he lives in the shadows till this day. He mistaken i was upset cos my story goes far beyond just ruby. was i ever kc?hehe
It's good that you have let it go. Just leave the poor girl alone. Continue with your online persona Don Juan and be self gratifying
Old 03-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Not going to go into details about the girl as that ass know exactly what he did.

He's just another Chen fei who likes to blow his own trumpet
Old 03-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's good that you have let it go. Just leave the poor girl alone. Continue with your online persona Don Juan and be self gratifying
I up her many times liao. hw abt u? Maybe u just one ugly old shit in real life u cant get anything. She beg me not to leave her thus allowing me to take photo of her

Guys if u want the full set can pm me.

Mod u can transfer this to the tcss massage thread. i dont mind starting this over again.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not going to go into details about the girl as that ass know exactly what he did.

He's just another Chen fei who likes to blow his own trumpet
Dont act as though u know all the details cos all the details come frm me exclusively from her lover. The photos comes frm me only and i proud of it and my achievements.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dont act as though u know all the details cos all the details come frm me exclusively from her lover. The photos comes frm me only and i proud of it and my achievements.
***yawn*** still in denial and think you are the only one who has fucked her. No wonder she said you are petty.

Anyway, I'm not going to continue with you so as to indulge you in your ranting and boastful stories.

Everyone knows what you are like.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
***yawn*** still in denial and think you are the only one who has fucked her. No wonder she said you are petty.

Anyway, I'm not going to continue with you so as to indulge you in your ranting and boastful stories.

Everyone knows what you are like.

i am proud of it that i up her many times. Is so funny u got often bad service frm massage ladies while i score all the time. U up her?hahaha

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Good grief. What do we have here?
Old 05-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
thread closed

this thread was created to contain the clone promotion for 1805/1820

Last edited by comm; 03-06-2016 at 08:34 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1