The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
wah...like this must take video of how the bedroom session also
Maybe take pics of the okt. Make sure one entered the correct house
Old 28-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Need to go into that detail meh?? :S
Old 28-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother3 View Post
Need to go into that detail meh?? :S
juz joking around
Old 28-04-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
juz joking around
no worries bro
I hope the pic can help other bros n we won't see the same repeated qns
Old 28-04-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother3 View Post
no worries bro
I hope the pic can help other bros n we won't see the same repeated qns
yes..same here
Old 30-04-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
darklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H11 - Cat 80 thai

Deleted----

Last edited by darklove; 30-04-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Deleted ----
Old 30-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
1gsb9 is one of the Best!1gsb9 is one of the Best!1gsb9 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklove View Post
Deleted----
Bro just wanted to ask u what u mean u deleted already
Old 30-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crana98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New chiongsters / shy guys MEET UPS to go geylang

count me in!
Old 02-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Who, on average, give better service; Cat 80 Thai WLs or Cat 80 PRC WLs? I was once with a Cat 80 PRC WL, I had 15 or 10 mins left. I hadn't cummed yet. She left me high and dry.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Possible Problems with WLs and Houses (this thread might save you $)

Guess I'm fortunate to get more frenching than not.

But at the end of the day, it all depends on whether the WL likes you enough. When I cheong with my friend, we also sometimes don't get what the other got.

One more thing about frenching. Don't expect to get that if your breath reeks. This is what many WLs, not just in GL but also in LOS and in PRC, tell me. So before you blast the WL for not giving you frenching, it helps to first check if the fault is yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect View Post
For Max's FR, I can discount the frenching and passionate service thing, but the rest are pretty spot on. So it is really up to you guys, I mean yeah I had a couple of hits and misses with his FRs, but you know whenever I read his stuff, I can probably discount this and that, and take the rest as: "well, it is as reported", might as well give it a shot.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Can u also add korean into the list ?Cos he been disrupting the forum with his endless tcss without any constructive contributions.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-05-2016, 02:40 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Can u also add korean into the list ?Cos he been disrupting the forum with his endless tcss without any constructive contributions.
lol...

dear moderator,

If it makes ur life much easier by putting me into the list, please do so. I offered earlier on to ban me if necessary, so no hard feeling. Anyway I maybe MIA very soon as will be getting busy and starting my new journey in life. Not sure is temporarily or foverer. But it comes with a surprise that the infamous FAKE FR writer is exposed and put under moderation control before I MIA. I believe the GL section will be alive again under ur moderation. Thanks you for ur efforts, take care and all the best!

for those who been in contact with me via pm or chatbox,

Thx for ur companionship and sure we had some fun time chatting up, sharing gems, gossiping, talk anything under the sun etc. As some of u know, I stop cheonging for sometime and it is just a matter of time I stop login to sbf. It becomes my habbit of surfing sbf whenever I have time for many years, typically everyday even I was not cheonging. My experience with addicting to surf forums is once I stopped surfing, I wont have the urge to surf anymore. I maybe MIA suddently, so just to take this opportunity to bid farewell first. Good luck, and all the best. One last word, 后会无期

Last edited by korean; 03-05-2016 at 02:53 AM.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

But at the end of the day, it all depends on whether the WL likes you enough. When I cheong with my friend, we also sometimes don't get what the other got.

One more thing about frenching. Don't expect to get that if your breath reeks. This is what many WLs, not just in GL but also in LOS and in PRC, tell me. So before you blast the WL for not giving you frenching, it helps to first check if the fault is yours.
Bro doomas, I have to agree with you. If claiming to get a lot of frenching from WLs is a yardstick for fake FRs, I will better stay away from giving FRs. These WLs are also like any regular girls outside, and they will react passionately to men whom they find pleasing emotionally or visually. Naturally, good looking men with pleasant personality and strong physique, will get a greater share of frenches.

Speaking from experience and am not boasting here, but I do get frenches, 69s and GFEs more often than not, and I hardly even frequent cat 150. Cheers!
Old 03-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

your statement about breath is only half the story, even when a bro has good oral hygiene, the WL must also be willing to french...and on average cat150 wl are Far from the almost 100% frenching that max and your FRs report

i believe i will say that FR writers do have 100% freedom to write their FRs, and it is up to the members to becareful with fake FRs. members also have the freedom to support or oppose the FRs.

i will also say that it is not healthy for us to keep attacking each other over which FR is true or fake or have agendas, it places alot of stress on EVERY fr writer , now after spending money and effort to write, they also need to defend themself online. (while its true there are fake frs and frs written for 'hidden agendas'....but after trying out the FRs u more or less will know urself which author u can trust )

the problem with general FR threads is that 1 thread will have many authors and when 2 authors give a different FR ...then they will start fighting over which is the true FR...which has happen many times before

1 idea is that each regular FR writer can have his own FR thread, so that you can write a good fr, and someone else can write a bad fr, and there is no need to quarrel over which is the true fr. the forum can decide by itself which author they want to follow, but this idea is totally up to the fr writers

Last edited by comm; 05-05-2016 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Bro doomas, I have to agree with you. If claiming to get a lot of frenching from WLs is a yardstick for fake FRs, I will better stay away from giving FRs. These WLs are also like any regular girls outside, and they will react passionately to men whom they find pleasing emotionally or visually. Naturally, good looking men with pleasant personality and strong physique, will get a greater share of frenches.

Speaking from experience and am not boasting here, but I do get frenches, 69s and GFEs more often than not, and I hardly even frequent cat 150. Cheers!
hmm..ur point about using frenching as a yardstick does make sense to me.. i will update my post so that it does not have unintended effects on other FR writers

Last edited by comm; 04-05-2016 at 07:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1