The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2016, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel View Post
250k, i dun believe. you also can tell other wls, u give 300k to the ord wl
Maybe is typo error...... is 250K RMB and not SGD
Old 01-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Maybe is typo error...... is 250K RMB and not SGD
RMB250k unlikely if she is Ang Pai because only about 50k+ nia. Chances are higher than that. MYR 250k still can accept because slightly less than 100k. But 250K SGD is a high bar, especially when the markets aren't doing well. If she got 250k, then good for her. But it is setting the market too high and spoiling the market. But then again, what do I know. I have spoilt the market before, so I better shut up now.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Nato017. The $250 000 goes to An Qi Er's legal Geylang house's OKT right, not her? Then in future, when her sugar daddy wants to have fun with her in her fully paid luxury condo in PRC; she might act difficult time after time. What can her sugar daddy do? All his money will have been wasted. This is speculation. My experience tells me that all these girls look for short term gain and are ungrateful.

Remember there was a unfinished thread by a supposedly Geylang Thai Cat 50 WL who ORDed? She said most of their sob stories were fake. They, she and her girl colleagues, have big 2 storey landed houses and enough money in Thailand. Boss, sammyboyfor, is right again. I admire him for his good advice.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Keith4848 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Hello Bros

Though I agree that the economy is rather weak at the moment, but there are still those trades that make easy money.
Giving an angPai 250k is no big deal to such people. He has her by himself & it was pretty clear she wasn't working for a long period of time.
Xiao Xue was given less to return home too.

Warmest Regards
Keith
Old 01-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith4848 View Post
Hello Bros

Though I agree that the economy is rather weak at the moment, but there are still those trades that make easy money.
Giving an angPai 250k is no big deal to such people. He has her by himself & it was pretty clear she wasn't working for a long period of time.

Warmest Regards
Keith
Lol - yes one such trade was to buy USD$1M worth of LVS in Mar 2009 and sold them in 2012
Old 01-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Lol - yes one such trade was to buy USD$1M worth of LVS in Mar 2009 and sold them in 2012
next upcoming trade will be GLD ..soon will be the time to place bet
Old 01-05-2016, 05:33 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith4848 View Post
Hello Bros

Warmest Regards
Keith
True bro, farewell angpow can be sgd50k and above without conditions. With bao terms tat amount is considered reasonable but not the highest I've ever heard
Old 01-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi korean. What's the highest you heard to bao a legal Geylang WL? Has any bro heard of any Geylang Cat 50 Thai WL being baoed? If so, how much?
Old 01-05-2016, 09:01 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi korean. What's the highest you heard to bao a legal Geylang WL? Has any bro heard of any Geylang Cat 50 Thai WL being baoed? If so, how much?
what I've heard is sgd300k + house + car. I assume there should be higher offer than this
Old 01-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
what I've heard is sgd300k + house + car. I assume there should be higher offer than this
Hmmm...issit 1 room rental with Chery QQ
Old 01-05-2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...issit 1 room rental with Chery QQ

I dunno, coz the WL didnt accept the offer
Old 01-05-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I dunno, coz the WL didnt accept the offer
What? That means the Geylang Cat 150 WL expected to earn more than $300 000! She should've accepted it because that was a sure thing and then she'll only serve this one sugar daddy. Likely unprotected sex. She'll have to be on the Pill then.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:03 AM

Quote:
What? That means the Geylang Cat 150 WL expected to earn more than $300 000! She should've accepted it because that was a sure thing and then she'll only serve this one sugar daddy. Likely unprotected sex. She'll have to be on the Pill then.
there are a handful earn much more than this figure. I used to think like u or the majority tat kena bao is much better than to serve many ppl. But some of them just want freedom and no string attached. But I would guess those are the minority
Old 02-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Nato017. The $250 000 goes to An Qi Er's legal Geylang house's OKT right, not her? Then in future, when her sugar daddy wants to have fun with her in her fully paid luxury condo in PRC; she might act difficult time after time. What can her sugar daddy do? All his money will have been wasted. This is speculation. My experience tells me that all these girls look for short term gain and are ungrateful.

Remember there was a unfinished thread by a supposedly Geylang Thai Cat 50 WL who ORDed? She said most of their sob stories were fake. They, she and her girl colleagues, have big 2 storey landed houses and enough money in Thailand. Boss, sammyboyfor, is right again. I admire him for his good advice.
The amount does not go to AQE's OKT. It goes to her directly.

NOT all baoers are strictly because of sex. From a baoer's standpoint, it maybe to give the WL a second chance in life.

For example, if one is a business owner and have been successful in raising capital before from angels or VCs and one has been able to cash out, chances are one will be this mindset.

Others is because of emotional conflicts that plague them when they are involved in a r/s with the WL. There are many pull and push factors, as much as there are internal and external factors at play. Money is only part of the equation.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Good morning Nato17 and all cheongsters, Then An Qi Er's legal Geylang OKT gets how much? Sorry for being a kaypoh. I wouldn't be a hero for these girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1