The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

Came to look for my favorite G19 but not available... she is on cherry leave so I pick the next best looking babe in this house G10.
Read A few FRs about her but never get the chance to savor ... anyway it's my 1st time with her and I must thank those brothers who wrote about her.
Tag : G10
Face:7.5/10 ..she is a very pretty ah lian
Tits: likely A-B cup with dark nips..
Body: very firm albeit not as fair as the others..also some scars here and there about... must be an active girl when young
Ass: firm and grabbable
BJ: good thrust and live
French: ..great kisser
FJ: very accommodating , wanting to please...
Gfe: very friendly as if we were lovers
Rtf: definitely
Overall : she is really an undiscovered gem . a beautiful babe who is definitely
Cat 150 category if she in the right house. I thoroughly enjoy my sexperience with this pretty lass and I am sure she one of the top earners here.
Old 16-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Have the new girls arrived yet ?
Old 17-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
freddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of light

33 still there?
Old 22-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddydawg View Post
33 still there?
...I think G33 has balek kampong already. This is my 2nd visit this week and I didn't see her. Anyway 6 new Syts has arrived. Managed to get G98 and a short FR on her.

Face: 7/10 sweet looking gnd type
Height:8/10 1.6 there about with beauty legs
Tits: 8/10 I think a C-cup but silicon enhanced
Body: 7/10 very proportional and slim..no tummy
Ass:7/10 nice , round and firm albeit a couple of scars
French: 5/10 peck on cheek only
Bj:5/10 new in the biz...a lot to learn
Fj: 7/10very accommodating and willingness to learn
Gfe: 6/10 still abit shy...hopefully will improve
Rtf: definitely as she is still fresh
Old 22-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
freddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of lightfreddydawg is a glorious beacon of light

wasted no chance to see her again before she left
Old 23-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all

Went to see thr new batch of girls yesterday. May have been busy, as i only saw 6-7 available. I think 3-4 new ones. Wasnt that impressed with my choices. One new girl was not pretty at all. Another (not sure old or new) had hug tits but not great face. The only ok ones were g10(never smiled at me) and g98. Chose 98
Looks: somewhat tall, very slim, C cups (very hard fake tits), flat ass. But overall, cute young girl
BJ: 5/10. She tried but iy wasnt great. Only sucked half my cock
FJ: 6/10. Lot of fake moaning. tight. But nothing great.
I used to think a few girl were same quality (looks and service) as cat150. Im not so sure now. Used to be lots petite syt.

Any bros have good gems in the new batch?
Old 27-04-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro should have read your fr before i go.. i choose G98
Bj really bad.. no strength and with cap.. should spend abit more go to Cat150 to enjoy bbbj. the only things with good its she quiet chio..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery2180 View Post
Went to see thr new batch of girls yesterday. May have been busy, as i only saw 6-7 available. I think 3-4 new ones. Wasnt that impressed with my choices. One new girl was not pretty at all. Another (not sure old or new) had hug tits but not great face. The only ok ones were g10(never smiled at me) and g98. Chose 98
Looks: somewhat tall, very slim, C cups (very hard fake tits), flat ass. But overall, cute young girl
BJ: 5/10. She tried but iy wasnt great. Only sucked half my cock
FJ: 6/10. Lot of fake moaning. tight. But nothing great.
I used to think a few girl were same quality (looks and service) as cat150. Im not so sure now. Used to be lots petite syt.

Any bros have good gems in the new batch?
Old 30-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Went there yesterday, not much WL. End up with G18. First thing reach the room, she told me that her boobs are silicon. Laugh die me. After firing, she didn't rush me to shower, instead provided a oil massage till time up.

Bath: 6/10. Not only Little Brother is wash, ass too.
BJ: 8/10. Balls teasing included, not an inch left un-lick.
FJ: 7/10. She is active but ok ok only.

Will RTF.
Old 30-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential

Some of the girls in this house have told the okt that they wont provide any service to me. I'm regular with the 150 cat girls and I haven't got this kind of complains before. Sometimes I go to this house since it was the 1st house i visited when started bonking. the old uncle told me and apologized, you could tell it wasn't his decision.

Guessing it's probably from a couple of the new girls, I make the girls work during the session if they are being lazy with me.

What do you do in this kind of situation? I've been to this house for years on and off, but this came up only recently with the new batch of girls. The old uncle seems henpecked to some of these new girls demands.
Old 30-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential

G18 22years old, her sister is working on 0672
Body very slim, i think weight only 42 kg with the height about 1.6m
Boobs B to C cup, i ask her, is this silicon, she tell me is real and i belief because her sister also C cup.
Look, 80% look like actress Karen Mok.
Bj and Fj is ok, she is new in this line. if she learn the skill from her sister, she may become top in this house.
RTF, sure
Old 01-05-2016, 06:27 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze View Post
Some of the girls in this house have told the okt that they wont provide any service to me. I'm regular with the 150 cat girls and I haven't got this kind of complains before. Sometimes I go to this house since it was the 1st house i visited when started bonking. the old uncle told me and apologized, you could tell it wasn't his decision.

Guessing it's probably from a couple of the new girls, I make the girls work during the session if they are being lazy with me.

What do you do in this kind of situation? I've been to this house for years on and off, but this came up only recently with the new batch of girls. The old uncle seems henpecked to some of these new girls demands.
Care to share what you did with the girls, which made them want to reject you? Your dick too big ah? Or you like to play rough?

To be honest, it is quite unusual to hear girls rejecting customers, and in your case, you mentioned that there are a few girls....
Old 01-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
borderswall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: L8 h66e

- im a clone account posting fake fr -

Last edited by comm; 07-05-2016 at 03:01 AM.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Care to share what you did with the girls, which made them want to reject you? Your dick too big ah? Or you like to play rough?

To be honest, it is quite unusual to hear girls rejecting customers, and in your case, you mentioned that there are a few girls....
honesty in the last 2 months I've only tried 3 of their girls, 2 girls from the previous batch, didn't seem to have a prob with me. rtf one of them a couple of times since she gives good service, even compared to some 150 cat girls.

I believe its G66 from the new batch who i tried last week that influenced other girls to pressure okt to banning me. The only thing I did was asked her to undress me and was more persistent with the kissing which she kept saying no this no that. Yes I got a slightly bigger dick than the average Joe, but I never really ploughed her. Maybe I still have the expectations and demands of a cat 150 wl when bonking her.

Last edited by blaze; 01-05-2016 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderswall View Post
FR on G22 (L18h66e)

ok yesterday i went down to l8h66e to try my first cat 150 so want to give it a try. Very Nervious when pushing the glass door open cos first time. Then one guy ask me to take a sit and he serve me hot tea. He asked me what type of gal i like then i ask him got a gal call G18?

Then he say G18 is gal age about 22years old of average height and quite slim and cute looking

We took off our cloth and to the bath. she bath for me and that wash my DIDI after that we dry our self than proceed to the Bed. She asked me to lie on the bed and give me catbath. She licked and kissed me all over my body, after few minutes of cat bath on my back she AR me. Then i tell her i dont like cos the feeling very wierd. She then asked me to turn around and continue catbath from head to toe and proceed to BBBJ then i look to the mirror beside the bed (Wow damn turn-on looking at her BBBJ me.) Then she turn over to give me 69. I Fingered her for 5min cos dont really dare to lick. Then she ask me to stand up with one leg on the bed and she kneel down to give my ball a good lick and BBBJ my DIDI again (Shiok man). Then she ask me to stand on both leg this time and she lay on the bed with her facing up and give me a inverted BBBJ. The feeling was too great that i almost CIM and i quickly go south of her and give her a lick job to stop the sensation.

After 5 min, she wear the CD(Condom) for me and ask me what position i want to fuck her then i say anything. She say Doggy loh cos she like doggy i say ok. Then when try to enter her cannot cos i think lag time too long my DIDI Soften then she give me a BJ while i kneel down and i finger her til very wet man. Then my DIDI hard again, she quickly turn over and guide me into her hole. Yes the feeling was great cos can feel she try to tighten her hole while i in her. Then i think less than 5min i explored inside her. Then she removed my condom and we chat while she massage me. When time about to up, she bring me to the shower and clean my DIDI. Then dress up and leave the room to pay up.
Ovrall she is quite new but has good service attitude. Will RTF her a few weeks later. Kind od liked her large boobs!Try her out bros!
Hi, bro, your FR is about G18, or G22. Your heading mention G22, but your text you said G18?
Old 02-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: L8 h66e

Went to see G19 today but her session was extended and my other fav G10 session just started...so no choice but to pick from remaining 3 WLs, all new.
G18, 89 and 11. I chose G11 as she was smiling at me and here's the FR .

Face: 6/10 quite chio with a sexy mole on her cheek
Height: 1.6 there about
Tits: 6/10 I think a C-cup but saggy with big dark nipples
Body: 6/10 bak-bak type with a little tummy
Ass: 6/10 soft and meaty
French: 0/10 peck on cheek only
Bj:5/10 quick and no thrust
Fj: 6/10 not very accommodating
Gfe: 3/10 strictly business
Overall experience: 3/10 bathroom ritual no effort to please, immediately went to bath and put on clothes when I shot my load, indirectly ask me to get out
Rtf: definitely not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1