The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Kopio8888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Tried L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) Impressive

Tried Qian DuoDuo, she is really good, there are quite a few FR regarding her service so i won't write another FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangba View Post
Qian Duo duo

Part 1:

Just came back from a short business trip, that day when I visited L18H20, that OKT introduced me to Qian Duo duo, a 23 years old WL not so meaty but her perky mellons looked good. Was seating with other gals, few were older to her, few were more fleshy and not my type. To me, Qian duo duo was cute. She was 1.61m n slim, less than 45kg but not skinny. Came to know from the OKT about her Dongguan WL experience, so I hoped to have a good session. Curly reddish brown hair combed to one side, curly at the back to shoulder, I found her sweet yet sexy. She was one fun hubei babe with hot and sexy Chinese looks. Her ass didn’t have much meat but her slender n slightly curvaceous body I liked. She had no tummy but enough meat on her ass to please me. She was soft n her demure nature made her more sensation. She had naughty smile and typical WL moves that gave my balls soft nudge. I picked her. Her body hugging sexy outfit, made me feel horny as her low cut neckline made her B+, perky n firm mellons partly visible, her perky nips I could see as they were firm underneath.

We settled down with a little hi and approached a room, upstairs after paying the money to the okt.

Entering the room, I started talking dirty, she enjoyed and I continued, I felt strange tickle in my didi, I wanted her to lick my little brother, until it buay tahan. We kissed n she removed my shirt, unbuttoning it softly and kissing my neck, rolling her tongue down to my chest, licking my nipples n nudging my didi naughtily. Ummmmm…my sleeping brother was awaked. I wanted more, I removed her dress, her tight boobs I clutched n pulled her nips with my two fingers. She moaned like cat n wriggled. I started licking her small, pinkish n firm nipls n sucked. She then took me to the shower n we bathed together. Using her boobs she rubbed strawberry smelled soap all over me, I had my hardon as she boob massaged my didi. Kissing me here n there, she let me play with her firm boobs, pulling her perky nips and teased. Her pinkish shaved cunt made my little brother hungry. With good GFE we started French kissing under shower, with naughty tongue movement she sucked my tongue, I pushed a finger and then two into her moist meimei and she gave a HJ.
Old 10-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

An Qi

This was a restless week and I was again restless for the touch of a woman. Women have always been my weakness but managing them isn’t really my forte. So, after my bonk last week, I decided that I needed someone to satisfy my once again surging needs and thus found myself at l18h20.
I am not new here but today my needs were more desperate than other times. I scanned the lounge, filled with a number of women, some I knew, and others I didn’t. But I couldn’t find what I wanted. I was growing more restless when a curvy young lady entered the lounge. Hmmm…. I like it was exactly what I felt. I booked her and was introduced to the lady. Her name was An Qi, a 24 year old with an average height of about 5’3” and long black hair that reached her mid back.

But I was more interested in other things and my eyes gleamed with hunger. She seductively led me to her room, a nice, cozy one, beautifully decorated. A beauty she was! The porcelain fair skin that didn’t interest me much turned into a beautiful Singaporean tan under the normal lighting of the room and her firm, full B+ breasts peeped lasciviously from the bounds of her dress. She was a real Chinese beauty with big, beautiful eyes that sparkled with mischief and intense desire. I gently skimmed along her smooth skin and my fingers explored her perfect hourglass figure.

My hormones were already flowing high and her seductive moans aroused me all the more. Suddenly, she freed herself from me, grabbed me by my shirt and led me on to the bed. She gently pushed me, so that I was sitting on the bed. Very slowly, she took off my clothes, touching me tentatively each time and sending spikes through my entire body. Oh, it was good! After so long, my body got to relish the touches of a sensitive and sensual woman.

Soon, I was naked, still sitting on the bed and she began to lap dance, teasing me and arousing me all the more. Her curvy ass moving in front of me was like a sex siren and pleasurable to the very best. I could barely hold back my fingers, my mouth and my didi. Aroused highly, each was twitching badly. Just as she finished her dance, she swiftly changed into sexy translucent lingerie and approached me once again.

This time, she went for the final kill and her prey was ready to be caught and killed! She got me on bed, lying face up and straddled me. Her dense black hair fell like a veil upto her boobs and tickled me sensually. Our lips locked, kissing each other fervently and with one swift movement, I was inside her. She moaned loudly but we didn’t stop exploring each other’s mouth while I rhythmically pushed harder and harder. I suckled her soft pink nipples and they turned long and hard and she moaned even more. Her moans tightened muscles down south and soon, we found our delicious release. Hmm! A real good after work treat!
Old 12-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hows girl #10 in terms of looks and services?
Old 12-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Hows girl #10 in terms of looks and services?
Are you talking about An Qi?

She is my type of girl. Big large eyes with long eye lashes. High nose bridge and sharp features, don't really look like the typical chinese girl. She looks a bit mixed.

For a period of time, she was not good in service honestly, but recently heard from her that she needed money and her service has improved a lot and is very hardworking indeed.

Can consider
Old 13-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
chiongsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Jin Jin
Number: 002

After lying low for a week without sex, I am back. I still could not forget my last bonk Jin Jin. I had such an enjoyable time with her that I wanted to RTF! I had come to the conclusion that the time had finally come.

I went down to l18h20 and asked for Jin Jin. I waited for her for almost half an hour and my heart was palpitating non-stop as I sat on the sofa and pretended to watch the TV in front of me. My mind kept envisioning all of the images of sex with her and it is great and I wasn’t concentrating on the TV. She gives a great blowjob and can fuck with great passion, really shiok! I have always liked watching both of us in the the mirror as she fucked and sucked me. The sight of her lips wrapped around my dick as it slid in and out of her wet cunt really makes me much harder. I really wonder what it would be like to see her sucking and fucking me again this time. The previous time when we are in the room, she got excited and wet. And though I am not what you would call well endowed, I begin dreaming about ways to make her orgasm faster. The thought of seeing me licking her once again in 69 position intrigued me that I was there finally today.

As I met Jin Jin in the hallway waiting area, she threw me a CFM seductive slutty look that told me that she wanted me. She also recognised me from the previous session. I had a feeling that I would be getting more from her today.

We entered the room and locked the door. We headed straight for the bathroom. Jin Jin started undressing both of us and she stroked my balls from behind and gave me a refreshing boob’s massage. She then proceeded to lick my nipples and stroke my inner thigh with her soapy fingers. My dick became super hard.

Once out of the bathroom, she started her sensual massage. I was really relaxed. Since I was working whole day and feeling stressed by work and back aching, I could really enjoy her massage. Jin Jin clearly knew my needs.
Occasionally, I would turn my head around to see her boobs, never mind this minor deficiency that she got A cups, her overall figure and looks already turned me on since the last bonk. Jin Jin looked at me a smiled. At that moment, I wanted to take her right then and there. I slowly lower my eyes to her well-trimmed bush. The water droplets hung precariously from her public hair almost in anticipation of the wetness yet to come. I felt my dick getting harder when she reached under and between my legs and stroked them. I knew that she wanted me badly too. I told her not now as I have not had enough massage yet. She spanked my ass and started doing the AR on my butt. (continued below)
Old 13-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Jin Jin continued teasing me and worked doubly hard. After a while, she started to finger herself. She was teasing me hard and begin to laugh as my dick continued to bulge erected from under me. She was already working her way to an orgasm. I smilied sheepishly knowing that I am having a really horny girl with me today. Once Jin Jin had cum the first time, she didn’t stop until she was satisfied.

I turned around and started licking Jin Jin too. As I licked her pussy I noticed that her passion was riding high and I was sure that this was going to be a time of remembrance. Jin Jin reached down and grabbed my still erected dick giving it a little squeeze. She continued with the compelling CFM look in her eyes straight into my eyes.

I listened as Jin Jin moaned about how good it felt. Jin Jin proceeded next to please herself. She spreaded her legs as she massaged her own thighs. The edges of her fingers gently caressing her labia. I moved around to have a better look and saw that moisture was pearling up on her pussy. She was getting hotter by the moment too. Her face was contorted with sexpression of shiokness that looked like she is moaning yet no sound came from her.
Next was the thigh massage followed by some stroking of my dick. She then went on to massage my ass and I squirm in delight and bliss that she was clearly turned on. I ran my fingers up and down Jin Jin’s ass crack and she pressed deeply against my hand. I could tell that she wanted to be fingered and was doing her best to get me finger her ass.

I finally turned over as I saw her nipples were rock hard and pussy was dripping with fluid. Jin Jin began at my feet and worked her way up with her tongue. I could smell the salty smell of her wet pussy when her ass was turned against me. Jin Jin spread her legs and invited me to explore her erogenous region. I ignored her and moved on up to massage her boobs. As I rubbed on her boobs, I saw her reach down and grabbed by dick. She was brusque and desperate this time round.

Jin Jin finally could not resist the temptation, took my hand and placed it on her pussy. I begin to rub her and spread her now soaked lips. She reached over and slid her hand between my legs and grabbed my hard dick. I could hardly contain myself and I was almost cumming. She told me to massage her clit and to finger her pussy. I watched ecstatically as she moaned in pleasure. Jin Jin held my dick firmly in her hand as I watched her hips gyrate and she continued to fuck my fingers. Then her body lurched forward and shuddered with spasms of pleasure. My goal has been accomplished! (continued below)
Old 13-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Even though her first orgasm was so intense she never let go of my dick. As she lay there with her body twitching she begin to slowly stroke me. As she recovered, she knelt on the floor in front of me and used both her hands to gorged my dick into her mouth. I watched as she licked up with her tongue and begin to give my dick one of her best tongue fight baths. I held her head and leaned back as she continued to give me a BJ. The view from this angle was more incredible than if I were to watch it from the mirror. She licked up and down my dick and around the rim of the head. Her tongue was wet on my dick and she continued to go slowly down taking it deep into her mouth. I watched in utter ecstasy she she performed her moves with her head bobbing up and down on my dick.

After several moments of her worshipping I begin to fuck her face holding her head with my hands. I didn’t care much as I could not contain my excitement as I pulled her close so that her nose was buried in my public hair and I cummed my load in her mouth. I saw some of the milky white emulsion spill out of her lips onto her jiggling boobs.

Jin Jin moaned that she needed to be fucked. She pulled me around to where I was straddling her face and took my dick into her mouth. This was more than I have expected. Jin Jin was sucking my dick in a 69 position. She finally turned around and capped me and got me to enter her. I entered her with gusto going really deep with the initial thrust. I pulled back slightly causing her to gasp. I pushed more and more till my dick was completely buried inside of her. I felt her hiver as if a mini orgasm swept through her. I continued and kept myself busy while fondling with her tits with breakneck speed. Watching my dick enter and exit her pussy was one of the best things! The room was filled with our sexed up olfactory senses and the smell of her cum juice was intoxicating.

I continued huffing puffing, thrusting and pumping and was sure that I could not hold out for long. I finally buried my dick deep within her and released a second load causing her to instantaneously bursting into a massive orgasm. It was electrifying and sensational! By this time, balls seemed to be “pulling” and aching and I could not shoot anymore and I took a rest.

She bathed me quickly TCSS a little till time was up. What a memorable RTF!!!
Old 16-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Qian Duo Duo

I have been to the l18h20 many times previously and today, when I found myself alone and bored on a off day, I decided to make things better. I took a cab and reached there, just after evening. I have had the pleasure to enjoy many exotic moments behind the doors of this brothel and today too, I was looking for something exquisite. On enquiring, I came to know a young girl named Qian Duo Duo was free and knowing my tastes, the person at the booking suggested that I should definitely try her out. Well, fine. I booked her and within a few minutes, a hot, sexy Chinese girl of 23 approached me, tentatively swaying her cute butt and showing off her long, slim legs.

Hmm… not bad… I thought. A curly mane of reddish brown hair contrasted her fair, white skin and complimented her curvaceous, petite figure. I followed her to the room that was warmly lit with white washed walls. Qian Duo Duo turned and faced me, desire sparkling from her beautiful eyes. Delicious! I didn’t wait any longer and appeared she was equally eager. Our lips locked immediately and we started devouring each other, till we were nearly breathless. We parted for a moment and she had a gulp from the glass of cool water that was standing on the table. She swallowed some and then locked in a deep, wet French kiss, pouring some cool water down my throat while her hands explored my bulging privates down south.

And I wasn’t idle either. My hands gradually travelled up and down her spine and her sexy collar bones. I moved down a little south and found her supple, B+ boobs, filling my palms exactly and feeling firm in my grips. Locked in our precious contact, we gradually moved to the bathroom, where she made short of my clothes and her’s as well. She offered a relaxing boobs massage with her perky, firm boobs and washed me clean with her sensual moves.
Her performance had been extremely relaxing so far and with my muscles relaxed and mind calmed, I was all ready for action and my didi started twitching with every touch of her. Sensing my arousal, she sharply dropped to her knees and started licking the tip of my penis, swirling her tongue over and over and I was highly aroused and suddenly, she took me in her mouth and sucked, long and deep. I was amazed at her absence of gag reflex and looked down at her, my carnal feelings raw in my eyes. She sensed my pleasure and offered an incredible BBBJ that went on like, forever.

I was panting when she was done with me and I felt obliged to return the favor this time! We moved on to the bed and she rolled on the condom onto me; hungry for more; so was I. I positioned myself and sank deep into her, starting a slow rhythm that enhanced gradually and soon we were lost in each other. Soon my breathing changed, breaths coming out in rasps and she moaned again and again, until we both found our release. We rested on the bed till we got our breaths back and I left, sated.
Old 18-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Name: Tong Tong
Number: 008

Went down to l18h20 to RTF yet another time Tong Tong. Met her at the well-lighted hallway with colourful red and pink lights and I felt like I was in a movie set. She had brought in with a can of coke that the okt offered me when she entered the room.

Once in the room Tong Tong walked over and gave me a wet kiss. She kissed me more on the lips and walked into the bathroom next to the bedroom. I heard water being turned on and watched her clothes fly out of the shower room. She called out for me to join her. An exceptionally large shower head poured hundreds of soft streams of water cascading down over Tong Tong. Tong Tong was stunning in her nakedness. I stripped down my clothes too.

I took the soap from her and massaged the lather around her belly and boobs. She raised her arms in the air to touch the water as it came pouring from the shower. Her boobs raised with her arms took my breath away. Her nipples were hardened as I moved my hands up to grab her boobs and rub them in the warm soapy water. Next, I moved behind her and moved her to me, with my dick resting in her butt crack. She moved around and held my cock against her butt. Next, I worked my way up to her neck and face, with my hands around her features through her hair. I poured the shampoo into my hands and worked the lather as I massaged her scalp, face and neck. I reached down to cup her pussy with my hand still full of foam. She had a tiny streak of hair leading to the moist area my mouth wanted to go to. I continued working my hands around her love box and down her sides, ending with her boobs, neck and face. The foamy texture was soft and creamy.
Tong Tong kisses me under streams of water. She pours the shampoo over her hands while she steps aside from the water pouring down and rubs her hands together. She grabbed my dick and coats it with slippery shampoo. Up and down, all around. She reaches for my balls and massages them gently and begin pumping it. With foam flying about, I was close to exploding. She got me back into the shower and rinse off the suds. She drops down and wraps her warm mouth around my dick which sent me to the heaven. She swallowed it entirely and pulled out and kissed the head of it.

She helped me to dry up and walked into the bedroom. On the bed, her hands and knees are waiting for me. I wanted to spend more time touching her, tasting her. Yet her position was inviting me to enter her from behind. (continued below)
Old 18-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

I moved my hands along her back down to her butt with my fingers breezed by her pussy with just enough pressure that she could feel it. She moaned and pushed back when I touched her pussy. I pulled her butt towards me. She leaned over and put her head down and pointed her ass towards the sky. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and she moaned audibly. I continued with my face and tongue around her wetness and she continued to rock back and forth up and down. All these while, my tongue was bumping and grinding her pussy. She moved her hips and circle, gyrating as my tongue grazed her hole.

I lay down across her back, still inside her, kissed her neck and licked her ears. Her aroma smelled good. Her butt rising which conformed to my belly was plump and soothing. My dick inched in and out of her juices and the tightness of our position increased the sensation. She motioned for me to lie down on the bed and moved her legs over me. Her pussy directly above my dick, she slid back and forth over it. Just when I felt that I was entering her, she slid back down my length with increased pressure.

Her hands found their way to her boobs and massaged them, tweaked her nipples and moved back and forth over me. Moving to my side she leaned down, passionately kissing my dick first then taking me to her mouth. She stared at me and moved my dick around in her mouth. Her eyes never left mine. Her hand seized me from her mouth and Tong Tong rose up. Her soothing touch held my cock as she straddled my legs. One hand on my chest, shufei held me firmly and massaged my dick around the opening of her pussy. Ever so slightly, teasing the head of my dick, her stares went from eyes full open, to eyes almost closed each time I penetrated her pussy lips.

She pulled back, moving slightly down my legs and with both hands caressed the length of my entire dick. Her hands now at the base of my dick held my shiny erected round head into the air. She moved forward and brought me into her pussy lips and slid down my dick. It was sensational when she teased me, sliding me into her depths so slowly. I caressed her boobs and she gyrated her hips over me. I felt that I could pop up of her any moment as she used every inch of me in her movement. Her body control was unimaginably sexy. Her control of pussy on my dick was shiok and I could feel my own pleasures were losing control. (continued below)
Old 18-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Tong Tong did not fucked me hard or bounced like mad, she just let the rhythm of her body naturally flow with mine. I enjoyed being teased by her motions. I was on the verge of reaching climax and my dick began to pulsate and tighten. She leaned over me and with her boobs moving back and forth , she kissed me as her hips controlled my destiny. Swaying nonstop, her hips sliding along the entire length of my dick. I felt that the inside of her pussy was soft and creamy. I grabbed her waist and rocked harder with her movements.

With my back arching off the bed, Tong Tong slowed her motion and held still to let my first shot explode deep inside her. After I ran out of bullets, she grinded her pussy all around my exhausted dick and she wa really massaging our juices together.

We ended off with some gentle kisses and I rolled her over, rubbed her warmed pussy with my hands.
Old 20-12-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
unclepc8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Qian Duo Duo

It was a cool saturday night and after a long week at work and no release decided to head down to L18H20 for some good bonks. Upon reaching saw about 3 girls seated and the one in the middle caught my attention immediately. Her name was Qian Duo Duo, the angpai of L18H20. To me, she looks almost 70% like jessica liu the mediacorp actress albeit the younger looking version of her.

Duo duo has gorgeous looking facial features, rather large almond shaped eyes and is definitely charming and glamorous sultry looking. She sensed that i was looking at her direction and she looked up from her mobile phone – she is sex-appealing with the way she glances at me in a sexily seductive and vain fashion. Her facial expression is almot that of “I know you want me”. She has artificial eyelashes to augment the overal looks of her large eyes. She also has moderately sharp high nose and sensually shaped kissable lips. She has reddish brown hair that almost looked black under the lighting. I like the combination of black dress with her B+ boobs cleavage proudly showing matched with her stylish black heels. She looks rather well endowed for the occasion.

She is slim and looks rather leggy in her heels despite her height of only 1.6m+, porcelain fair skin and baby smooth complexion. I was bewitched by her physical attributes. The moment when she came close enough to me, i experienced a horny call of stimulating shiver down my spine and i got a hardon simultaneously.

She has got nice B+ boobs that seemed much larger on her slim to skinny frame, like C+ cup. Her sexily shaped pinkish coloured nipples were a great turn on too.

We headed for the shower when we entered the room and she was all over me as the door closed. It began with passionate deep frenching to heavy petting when we were on bed. She took the initiative to make me feel like her lover and she scored extremely highly with GFE. Her legs, hands and lips were all over me. It felt fabulous with her smooth skin touching my torso. She was indeed spontaneous and passionately keen player. I stripped her to her black g string while her heels were still on as we petter heavily before going to shower. It was highly arousing to look at just her with her g string and heels.

In the shower, she gave me the japanese av style stimulation from the front to the back of my torso using her boobs and butt. I caressed her nipples with one hand and her clit with the other. A deep throat BBBJ followed with good auction force with the urge to cum increasing every moment. We proceeded to french passionately before she dried me................................................ ..
Old 20-12-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

Back on bed, she teased and licked me lightly , rolled and glided her wet tongue against the erogenous regions so well. SHE ACTUALLY KNEW MY BODY BETTER THAN ME. What a feat! Setting the mood for more action, she was passionate with engaging GFE type of frenching that brought to a new level of peak. Worthy of mention was a gentle yet increasingly rapid probbing tongue that twirled around my mouth cavity and teeth. She was really devoted.

The only complain that i had of her AR was that it was simply too short! Much better if it were longer. She would alternately lick my scrotum, sucked my penis from behind. In double quick time, she gave me a sensuous deep throated BBBJ with some hand job as a teaser. She did it on my back and whilst I was standing.

We went onto doggie position as i rammed her from behind. Then i had the kinky idea of making her wear her heels while i screwed her. She looked hot on and off the wall mirrors. The heels increased the height of her hips and arched up her buttocks and made them look really sexy and it was such a great turn on. She then got on top of me and rode me with great delicacy. This increased my sexual gratification by lots. I got on to licking her nipples and kissed her profusely and deeply like long lost lovers.

It was short minutes before, i felt the pressure building upm in my groin emanating to my dickhead. I was extremely high and thrusted my dick hard into her vag with speed and gusto till i cummed inside of her . We kissed deeply before i withdrew my dick from her moist and warm contracting pussy.
Overall, it was my first bonk with duo duo and she has a great attitude and was eager to please and also to improve herself. She was also very senstive to my needs and will make attempts to pre empt my desires before i have to tell her. She is a real gem as mentioned by all of the bros that have posted FR on her. Will most likely RTF!
Old 20-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why all the FR got similar template one ???
Old 20-12-2015, 07:10 AM
Samster (M)

what is so similar with the rest ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1