The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Geylang Tarma 2016

Greetings Bros!

I've been searching the forum for recent Tarma FRs in geylang (or any other good Lobang) and so far the ones I see are dated back to 2014. Any bros here have done any recent Tarma this year? Would appreciate much for recommendations.
Old 26-03-2016, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cayxiv is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Geylang Tarma 2016

Yingying and emily, Yangyang and qiqi (1654a) xiao yanzi and xue er/vivi (1649) Little Apple and Diana (2831)

The best one ive tried is Little Apple and Xiao Ai but Xiao Ai has left our shores....

Any other bros have good recommendations?? The above combinations are good because they are good friends with each other and they do not require the using of wet tissue to wipe in between switching of bj roles =)
Old 26-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As I like ytl service, I've tried Xiao Lee and bao er from 0819..
Xiao Lee have got beautiful face and bao er is my regular with good service . Very shiok.. however now cannot liao as bao er gave me special service and want me to promise her not to call others already... bros can try if like ytl service. . Imagine two girls servicing you in the inflatable mattress. . Remind to request one will pussy sitting on you face( lick) and another doing bbbj for you.. cheers
Old 26-03-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
however now cannot liao as bao er gave me special service and want me to promise her not to call others already... cheers
special means no protection ? you better be careful and watch your dick ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-03-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 9
kelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to behold

sounds good being sandwich by 2 tua neh neh
Old 27-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 15
fangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to behold

Xiao Xin & Ling Long. Gnd overload!
Old 21-04-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangbang View Post
give more details why so good leh! =D
Old 21-04-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayxiv View Post
Yingying and emily, Yangyang and qiqi (1654a) xiao yanzi and xue er/vivi (1649) Little Apple and Diana (2831)

The best one ive tried is Little Apple and Xiao Ai but Xiao Ai has left our shores....

Any other bros have good recommendations?? The above combinations are good because they are good friends with each other and they do not require the using of wet tissue to wipe in between switching of bj roles =)
yeah. so sian when they switch must wipe off....
steady. thanks for ur recommendation!!
Old 21-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro think ying ying also left.. or soon.. last time there abt one two weeks ago on a Tuesday, okt say leaving on the 20th. If I'm not wrong

QUOTE=cayxiv;14383227]Yingying and emily, Yangyang and qiqi (1654a) xiao yanzi and xue er/vivi (1649) Little Apple and Diana (2831)

Any other bros have good recommendations?? The above combinations are good because they are good friends with each other and they do not require the using of wet tissue to wipe in between switching of bj roles =)[/QUOTE]
Old 24-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sherrilly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangbang View Post
Agreed! Really liked Ling Long's looks
Old 24-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Just tried another pair, Dandan of 2062 with her friend. The short hair one I cant recall the name thought but can ask dandan to recommend.
Old 28-04-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quiet87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayxiv View Post

Bro,how much Tarma
Old 29-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

How about Thai or Viets.
Old 29-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential

is it possible to have a tarma between girls of 2 different cats, e.g. 100 and 150 cat? doubt it is. but just asking since i got some favorites in both cats
Old 29-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet87 View Post
Bro,how much Tarma
Its just 2x the price of one. If u get 3 its 3x the price. No economies of scale.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1