The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
A suggestion regarding FRs and their credibility

Rather than argue and fight in each thread, how about assigning all the regular contributors a thread each.

Max Priest one thread for all his FRs.

Omnia another thread etc.

etc etc

The market then decides which thread is worth reading.

The views of each thread will add up over time and the world will be able to see very clearly which thread has the highest viewership.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: A suggestion regarding FRs and their credibility

Boss....i had the exact same idea too

originally i thought of

1) limit FR posting to authors own thread exactly like your suggestion

2) allow a select group of authors to post their FRs to the general FR threads like the cat150 frs or the cat50 thai frs

3) limiting the house threads to posting of WL physical description, new arrivals and gossips

but i was worried it will be too big a change and in the end did not suggest it
Old 29-04-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good on paper.
But just that everyone may want to have his own thread, most people very "EGO" one. Then how many threads do we have for so many cheongsters
Old 29-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
yesterdaynews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Rather than argue and fight in each thread, how about assigning all the regular contributors a thread each.

etc etc

The views of each thread will add up over time and the world will be able to see very clearly which thread has the highest viewership.
Close down your shit forum la. Max Priest already has two threads called 1654a and Nostalgia JB Auntie. You know, I know, everybody know. Over the years, you've repeated your view that service is subjective. Which we all know to be the gospel truth. The problem is that the OKT runners (aka as Max Priest) uses this to explain away all the nonsense in his FRs. You say Ding Ding (0819), who has left, gave good service, hardly anyone will disagree. You say An An (1654A) give good service, you must have just come out of the mental asylum. We're not talking about how service varies but how OKT runners like Max use this disclaimer to write FAKE FRs. No big deal with highest viewership. Max is a great read. His attempts at erotica are hilarious.
Old 29-04-2016, 05:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdaynews View Post
Close down your shit forum la. Max Priest already has two threads called 1654a and Nostalgia JB Auntie. You know, I know, everybody know. Over the years, you've repeated your view that service is subjective. Which we all know to be the gospel truth. The problem is that the OKT runners (aka as Max Priest) uses this to explain away all the nonsense in his FRs. You say Ding Ding (0819), who has left, gave good service, hardly anyone will disagree. You say An An (1654A) give good service, you must have just come out of the mental asylum. We're not talking about how service varies but how OKT runners like Max use this disclaimer to write FAKE FRs. No big deal with highest viewership. Max is a great read. His attempts at erotica are hilarious.
This forum isn't just about geylang legal whores there are other sections that are doing fine so I'm not going to close the whole forum just because of one bad apple.

However if the Geylang section does not serve its purpose I can easily delete it in less than 10 seconds. If the majority here request its removal I'll do the necessary.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 29-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This forum isn't just about geylang legal whores there are other sections that are doing fine so I'm not going to close the whole forum just because of one bad apple.

However if the Geylang section does not serve its purpose I can easily delete it in less than 10 seconds. If the majority here request its removal I'll do the necessary.
Please ignore the noise. The forum is doing just fine.
Thank you boss for continuing
Old 29-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well said, man!

If any 10 samsters (min) with a power of at least 12, rep points of at least 1,000 and has been contributing genuine FRs on GL CAT150 whores currently or in the past for a period of time (min 10 FRs) come up and challenge all my FRs that they were fake over the years since my inception in SBF, I shall then stop contributing without qualms. These 10 samsters must at least factually let me know in which way my FR were fake.

Obviously the above clone, yesterdaynews would not qualify to comment and vote me out. But am not certain about his Master.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well said, man!

If any 10 samsters (min) with a power of at least 12, rep points of at least 1,000 and has been contributing genuine FRs on GL CAT150 whores currently or in the past for a period of time (min 10 FRs) come up and challenge all my FRs that they were fake over the years since my inception in SBF, I shall then stop contributing without qualms. These 10 samsters must at least factually let me know in which way my FR were fake.

Obviously the above clone, yesterdaynews would not qualify to comment and vote me out. But am not certain about his Master.
We can easily define who qualifies to own a thread. You would qualify and the rule would be that only you can post in your own thread and you don't disturb other threads either.

Others who qualify would do the same and instead of fighting in all the threads we simply leave it to the market to decide which thread is worth reading

Old 29-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
We can easily define who qualifies to own a thread. You would qualify and the rule would be that only you can post in your own thread and you don't disturb other threads either.

Others who qualify would do the same and instead of fighting in all the threads we simply leave it to the market to decide which thread is worth reading
Alamak. They got own thread then how about the Boss of L69H69 then huh? Do I get my own thread? lol.

Unfit would then get his own thread called GL Uber.
Old 29-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: A suggestion regarding FRs and their credibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdaynews View Post
An An 1654 is ang pai what.

She doesnt give good service to u doesnt mean i dont get good service. I get gd service frm her. Sometimes look into the mirror see what wrong lah. It can because u smelly,poor hygenie or fat like pig. Frs is only a guideline,u can reject if u dont like the look.

How u know is fake?Writing frs is like storybook nothing wrong. u just need to go dwn experience urself. i am once the top fr writer of fl dome2. U need to write to keep readers excited not some boring shit.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 29-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Alamak. They got own thread then how about the Boss of L69H69 then huh? Do I get my own thread? lol.

I'll leave it for Comm the moderator to decide. I know nothing about geylang anymore.

The last time I fucked a girl there was in 1990. It was a different world then. I went there with a list of 8 names written in my Filofax. No internet in those days. I got the names from one of my vendors.

That's how the idea of starting this forum came about when the internet arrived.

Old 29-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

**Ahem!** Not everybody EGO one leh! Some cheongsters love to share, so will write FRs after paying homage to the love holes lor...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Sounds good on paper...But just that everyone may want to have his own thread, most people very "EGO" one. Then how many threads do we have for so many cheongsters
Old 29-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jaskiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

etc etc

A vote up or down system should be good enough, we will know if a certain reviewer is lying.

Sammyboy have enough members to vote down a fake review.

On your part you must remove duplicate accounts , I wonder if a SMS verified account adds authenticity to a review, follow Amazon practice
Old 29-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post

Hmm, they do not get a thread but they are free to start a thread if they want

Quote:
I'll leave it for Comm the moderator to decide. I know nothing about geylang anymore.

The last time I fucked a girl there was in 1990. It was a different world then. I went there with a list of 8 names written in my Filofax. No internet in those days. I got the names from one of my vendors.

That's how the idea of starting this forum came about when the internet arrived.
interesting history
Old 29-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiew View Post
A vote up or down system should be good enough, we will know if a certain reviewer is lying.

Sammyboy have enough members to vote down a fake review.

On your part you must remove duplicate accounts , I wonder if a SMS verified account adds authenticity to a review, follow Amazon practice
Another keh kiang person. Add SMS! You want the whole world to know your phone number even. Good call, NOT!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1