The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A suggestion regarding FRs and their credibility

I totally disagreed with the suggestion to shutdown this forum. Newbies need this forum as a guiding hand into GL. I'm sure these temporary-pessimistic samsters once enjoyed the helping hands when they were new. So, pls give the forum a chance, newbies a chance.

On the Voting Function, a lot of us are either not used to it or not aware.

As for FR usefulness, it benefits newbies and new customers more than old birds or those with more insights. As newbies myself, we have no other way to find out other than this forum.

Here come another issue, when newbies find a FR useful or reliable, they have no power to reward or thank the FR writers. Hence, the "customer feedback" is not fully captured. If seniors with power find the same FR not beneficial, maybe due to different taste, or already exchanged points somewhere else, the FR writers will have no way to accumulate points.

For those fake FR by certain interested party, maybe we samsters just have to treat it as "paying" tuition fee, just like many things in life. Put it simply, how could SBY be more water-tight that PAP MP screening process ?

Last edited by Uncle2015; 01-05-2016 at 01:15 AM. Reason: typo
Old 01-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
Put it simply, how could SBY be more water-tight that PAP MP screening process ?
If water tight then wouldn't have by-elections already in a few days time. No need to waste tax payers monies.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
If water tight then wouldn't have by-elections already in a few days time. No need to waste tax payers monies.
looking forward to a chee's by-election..
Old 01-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Just a comment abt fake FRs. It doesn't mean you close down one forum and the fake FRs will go away.

When we cheong, we r spending hard earned money. The least we could do before we pounce on our target, is to read up n find out more abt them to get an idea on their service level, dos n don'ts, etc.

When we come across more complaint FRs than what is promised, esp. the girls doesn't provide an acceptable service level or whatever, then it's up to us whether to patronize or not. The perusal of the written FRs serves only as a guide n if quite a number are unfavorable, decide for yourself whether to spend that money or not. Don't blame the fake FRs.

In any case, 1 man's meat is another man's dead fish. What 1 cheongster likes may not be my cup of honey. Even if he says how good how good his regular is, she may still not satisfy you 100%. So don't approach each target with sky high expectations n then get disappointed big time!

The problem, as I see it, which is even more pronounced now, is that many cheongsters only read the more recents FRs. If they are good but the outcome then turns out bad, they then return to SBF n kpkb saying they were fake FRs and were to blame.

So close the forum? For me, not a good idea.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
laustevenkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should keep the forum. at least we can feel the pulse in Geylang rather than a blackout. as regard to FR, it is just a guide as the Big Boss had mentioned tat the WL may not in the mood at tat time of servicing U. so pls exercise our judgements and discretions. FR only gives us an idea of tat WL whether fake or real

regarding Likes and Dislikes, just like Facebook, it can be bought by OKT oso. Another example (using telephone lines 1900 ) behind Top 10 Mediacorp Actors/Actresses.

In this forum, I guess it is the boosting of EGO using Points system to be "The lord over Others" I guess

Just my 2 cents worth
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1