The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NerdBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Victim of Sextortion

Hi,

I’m caught in the middle of a Skype sextortion scam and really need to seek help & advice from any one that has gone through this torment. I am really at my wits end due to a lack rational thinking that led to it.

It started from Skout, a dating which isn’t as positive as tinder. And a casual talk has just led to me to a never ending trap.

I am seeking help from anyone who has advice to share on what to do. They are asking for more money even though I have paid them. Receipts kept, screenshots of chats taken.

Anybody able to share what to do next? I believe we all have a reputation to upkeep. But this is pushing me to my wits end.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Strike8Million deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Victim of Sextortion

You must strike and win S$8milliion if not sure not enough
Old 07-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdBoy View Post
Hi,

I’m caught in the middle of a Skype sextortion scam and really need to seek help & advice from any one that has gone through this torment. I am really at my wits end due to a lack rational thinking that led to it.

It started from Skout, a dating which isn’t as positive as tinder. And a casual talk has just led to me to a never ending trap.

I am seeking help from anyone who has advice to share on what to do. They are asking for more money even though I have paid them. Receipts kept, screenshots of chats taken.

Anybody able to share what to do next? I believe we all have a reputation to upkeep. But this is pushing me to my wits end.

I can only advise you the same way I advised another friend who got caught in the same trap.

Block them on all social media / skype or messaging apps. Disable Social Media for a while and ignore. They will never stop asking for money. Why? You give you think they will stop? they will think that you can be eaten and will ask you for more. It will never end.

I told my friend, don't worry, you're a guy. Nobody wants to see your naked body. Also not worth much. He didn't pay, nothing happened. Even if they tried to send me his naked photo, you think I want to see? Not chio bu, don't waste my time and bleach my eyes.

They are aiming to scam by masses. Chasing you and trying to make you famous will cost them time and opportunity to scam someone else.

I repeat. Block and ignore. With the money you saved, go Geylang and piak. And maybe give some to charity.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdBoy View Post
Hi,

Unless you're running for public office, such scams need not concern you.

First, the perpetrators are unlikely to carry out their threat even if you don't pay. They'll just move on to the next target.

Second, in the extremely unlikely event they mail your FB and employers, it won't be hard to tell everyone that a crime has been committed against you. Make a police report, and make it clear that what has happened is against your will and you will seek justice.

People have common sense. If you've done no wrong, your employment opportunities will not be affected in any way. Everyone will know that you're the victim of crime. If your employer chooses to castigate you because a crime has been committed against you, you're better off finding another job in any case.

Block them on social media and whatsapp, and you won't even hear from them again. Till date, no one has ever come forward to say that these kind of perpetrators actually carried out their threats.
Old 14-08-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why did you pay the first time? You could already have made a police report before paying? Its confidential. They scare you with their screenshots, you scare them with your police report photo.

More to the point, what kinda reputation and all that jazz are you talking about? Unless you're some super high flyer publicly recognizable and this sextortion involves underaged kiddies and sick kinky stuff then I have nothing to say.

If not? Who cares! No seriously, who cares! Its not like everyone is waiting for your leak.

Eh! Tan Ah Kow got scandal leh!
Wah that Blk 444 Ave 444 Tan Ah Kow?
Yah that Tan Ah Kow! You know him?
Don't know leh. He got vid ah? Why you want to see his cock..

Perspective my friend.
Old 14-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree with all the bros above. unfortunately, only girls will suffer from this (due to society value blah blah blah).

ultimately, even the gay community won't give a fk about an average guy's dick. Unless you are very hot, den they might keep for themselves. And thats it. It's like how some of us like to save zaogeng pics but you dont see us spreading it or even try to find out who the girl is.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
Agree with all the bros above. unfortunately, only girls will suffer from this (due to society value blah blah blah).

ultimately, even the gay community won't give a fk about an average guy's dick. Unless you are very hot, den they might keep for themselves. And thats it. It's like how some of us like to save zaogeng pics but you dont see us spreading it or even try to find out who the girl is.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 16-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

number one rule
just delete everything and ignore.
they msg dun see just block
they dun dare to do anything one.
Old 17-08-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
fuckadaptors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They will sue TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
number one rule
just delete everything and ignore.
they msg dun see just block
they dun dare to do anything one.
Old 18-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Congrexional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckadaptors View Post
They will sue TS
Who is they?
Old 18-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

ternlink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should be Who are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congrexional View Post
Who is they?
Old 19-08-2018, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ternlink View Post
Should be Who are they?
should be what are they?
Old 20-08-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 19
typeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant future

Bro delete all social medias and change handphone number saves you the trouble of blocking. Keep away from social media for a while.

If they sent naked photos, just tell your contacts, you have been hacked and that the photo is not you but a photoshop of you.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

fuckadaptors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As mentioned by TS......Skout
Quote:
Originally Posted by Congrexional View Post
Who is they?