The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Her husband is your brother or brother in law? Don't know what grow in your brain?
Her husband is my bro in law
She is my wife's sister?
So u r not a fan of these?
Old 19-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Re: Staying under one roof with sister in law

Whenever my sil came near to me, i could smell of her body odour, it smells so light and feminine, ttz y i like to get an excuse to get near to her, like showing her sth on the phone.
Then when she giggles i could look at her boobs shook in a closer range as well..

My fantasy on her had been this way for abt few months, until one day i discover something about her toilet door....
Old 19-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Ogawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue …
Old 19-08-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

a picture speaks a thousand words...

photo! photo! photo!....
Old 19-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

The bathroom door is not totally opaque, with some sunlight at the back i would able to see a little bit of her silhoutte through the door.. as she never notice it, so she did not say anything on this..

So when she is having her bath, i would act like i doing something outside of the toilet door so that i can see through the door.. i could see her curvy figure, while she wash herself, water flow through her tempting cleavage.. her boobs are so perky with a reason: she oways use the shower to flush her boobs from bottom. I like to c her do that, it looks so sexy, a true woman trying keep her body in good shape.

There is one time she open the door while i am still out there, i am shocked but quickly get hold of myself.. we exchange smile but i see her eyes are looking at my groin area and shyly walked away.....

OOH NOO!! When she came out my cock is having a hard on.. that is why she reacting so strangely.
I hope she did not realise what i am up to outside her bathroom
Old 20-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
support, i like how this story is going

To return Karma (0) EMPTY LIST!

Owe you guys, but you need to post something for me to up. PM me if you see this : (2) SK3636, SvampS
Old 21-04-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bump! Updates spider guy?
Old 21-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Maids and SIL stories are my favorite. TS has made a promising start and piqued our curiosity. Looking forward to more soon!
Old 22-04-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KaiHavert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish TS returns with more stories too
Old 22-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
The bathroom door is not totally opaque, with some sunlight at the back i would able to see a little bit of her silhoutte through the door.. as she never notice it, so she did not say anything on this..

So when she is having her bath, i would act like i doing something outside of the toilet door so that i can see through the door.. i could see her curvy figure, while she wash herself, water flow through her tempting cleavage.. her boobs are so perky with a reason: she oways use the shower to flush her boobs from bottom. I like to c her do that, it looks so sexy, a true woman trying keep her body in good shape.

There is one time she open the door while i am still out there, i am shocked but quickly get hold of myself.. we exchange smile but i see her eyes are looking at my groin area and shyly walked away.....

OOH NOO!! When she came out my cock is having a hard on.. that is why she reacting so strangely.
wa reminds me of my sil when me and my wife plus her share 1 room overseas. she bathed and the glass was opaqued and a tinting to mosaic it. she bath can see all the curves. tempting but nothing i could do except watch. heng my wife was busy w sth so i could watch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1