The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
How to avoid/prevent Runners in AC?

Any experienced bros have tips to avoid this? seem like a common problem with AC bar girls run after first shot.
Old 25-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: How to avoid/prevent Runners in AC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Any experienced bros have tips to avoid this? seem like a common problem with AC bar girls run after first shot.
Hey bro lost99,

It happens everytime in AC even to myself.

A safe tip would be to take a girl who is interested in you, you will know when she makes eye contact and smile at you.

For a super hot girl whom youre trying to get her attention instead, get her a single drink, crack some jokes so she feels comfortable and discuss the number of shots, the time she goes home etc. If she appears disinterested, move on to next as theres abundance of ladies wanting to spend the night with you.

If she is a runner, then she does not deserve any tips.

When we visit the bar, be friendly and smile so the girls would think youre a good person to stay with.

Bar culture does play a part as well, theres some bars that I strictly avoid. I can share with you via pm if you like.

This is what I personally do and hope this will help you and other bros here.
Old 25-09-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Up up all the way..

Hope it sustain the movement.

yesterday was 35.09 in lucky plaza remittance.

not much but I made some $ when I remitted 50k peso as utang at 34.10 peso and asked to be paid back as same $ amount that POSB charged when I sent... Convert to peso now and mildly happy at the small profit

My policy - I send as S$, return as S$ !
Old 25-09-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hey bro lost99,

It happens everytime in AC even to myself.
At least in Manila if a girl says let me come and decide later I tell hetthem to F off.

Warning sign for ST.

I had few girls in Manila who said LT and then asked if can leave after 2 "pop" or "Candy" (Philippines for round ) or by 1 AM.

Then admitted got to prepare kids to school.

Better solution in that case, for free lance - meet early so no disappointment if they start to whine.

Agreed, no solution for whining girl.
Old 25-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I always ask them how long they gona stay and how many pops. "up to you" will be a good answer. however this only helps to filter off any runner and doesnt give you a guarantee pass as some will still lie. some basic instint will come in good here if you can feel that they already thinking of something. there are lots of things to argue. some say be especially nice to her, some will get their reward. but runners tend to take advantage on that. as for me, i just try not to get the hottest babe, unless she looks like my first love hahaha. yeah as matong said, bar culture is the first thing you gona look out. avoid these bars at all and you will have a lesser chance.

btw care to share the runner came from which bar?
Old 26-09-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Preventing Runners

The system sucks, because you are forced to pay for LT in advance. Most of the tips here only filter out runners based on interest, but many girls are good actors. Many girls know they can get away with it also, but would not if affect their pay.

Possible to complain to the bar and get some $ back? Of course no tips for runners. It sucks to get ST when you clearly pay for LT.
Old 26-09-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Preventing Runners

Quote:
Possible to complain to the bar and get some $ back? Of course no tips for runners. It sucks to get ST when you clearly pay for LT.
some bars even encourage the girls to run and go back to work. which bar did you get the runner from?
Old 26-09-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster

To be honest, I've never been to AC (only Manila). I am strongly considering making a trip there but this is one of the main reasons i am hesitant - so many reports of runners. I usually frequent JKT/BKK, as i like the girls here, but looking for a change of scenery.

Wondering if there are any Bros here who frequent BKK, JKT (my hunting grounds) that can give me a comparison with AC to help me decide, in particular:
- costs in AC vs. BKK/JKT
- availability of hot or busty gals
- girl attitude
- convenience
- safety

Now i hear there are issues with safety at night, and that many places taken over by Korean customers. Some say its hard to get any 'stunners' in AC because there are few, and usually booked up by Koreans.

Is it difficult to consistently pull a 7+/10 or busty Pinay, given the availability, and influx of more demanding Jap/Korean customers?
Old 26-09-2016, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I have frequented both places and IMHO, Jakarta beat AC hands down for the following reasons:

1. Jakarta provide 1 stop solution.. from nude bar, massage, clubing, KTV, and ofcourse the deed itselft all under one roof.

2. Jakarta Classic send you back Rp 350k per session and you get SYT for that price. AC is a bit more than that.

3. In places like Classic, all price and practice are transparent and no hidden cost.

4. In Jakarta, as long as you have money, you can play low, medium, and high end such as Alexis.

5. In Jakarta, you can eat Chinese, European, Russian, Ubez and whatever comes along the way.

6. There are hundred of flights a week from Singapore to Jakarta and it is only 1.5 hours away.

7. As for KTV man like me, you can forget KTV in AC but in Jakarta, all choices are avialable.
Old 26-09-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Hello lost99,

This is my personal opinion:

- costs in AC vs. BKK
AC wins hands down in cost. LT cost ranges 1500php-3000php for bar girls, FL in disco ranges 1000-1500php. BKK LT cost 3000b-5000b for bar girls, FL in disco 1500b-2000b, not forgetting an additional barfine of 600b-1000b, whereas AC is inclusive already.

- availability of hot or busty gals
BKK wins, from plastic surgery to implants and skin whitening, the girls make enough money to makeover themselves. AC has plenty of girls(mostly milfs), mostly ordinary and plain jane looking. They do not earn much from their bars due to the nature of their bar salary system.

- girl attitude
Subjective. Ive been with both nationalities where service can be awesome for the first and shitty for the next. All AC girls speak english, not all Thai girls can speak it. Working ladies from Thailand always ensure a condom is used but ladies from AC would not mind if you like it raw.

- convenience
AC win. Most of the bars are secluded in an area called Fields Ave and Perimeter road. Easy transport between the two places in a jeepney for 8php. Trike are expensive at 100php around the town. Bangkok has traffic jam from day time till 2am along Sukhumvit road where Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy is situated. I have to say BKK has more to offer in terms of discos, soapys, and other bars at Patpong and Sapan Kwai.

- safety
BKK win. BKK is one of the safest country Ive been, even being alone at night walking along Sukhumvit, Ive been approached by ladyboys and not by robbers. In AC, once I almost got robbed due to my ignorance. As long one practise common sense, one will be safe.

Bottomline is to give a chance and experience AC. Dont worry about the runners, worry on who you want to choose in the bar.

Cheers!
Old 26-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I have frequented both places and IMHO, Jakarta beat AC hands down for the following reasons:
Thanks PinkFloyd, is there anything you feel is better about AC over Jakarta?

I know there can be some Stunner Pinays, I have experienced some in Manila years ago at Flight 168 and Pegasus massage. I also went to LA Cafe but most of the girls there not too great. However, from all the Youtube AC gogo videos i see, 90% CMI in my view, many of them don't have great bodies, and facially just not quite my type.

I'm at the stage where I am willing to pay more for quality, rather than quantity. How difficult/expensive is it to find the more attractive girls in AC? (at least 7/10 or more?).

So far, based on my research I'm not feeling AC is not great destination for me, and may dissapoint for my tastes. Unless other bros disagree, perhaps I may switch up my usual JKT trips and go back to BKK, where you can get variety and high quality at a price, but need to avoid ladyboys, and deal with over-touristed mechanical service.

Last edited by lost99; 26-09-2016 at 08:55 AM.
Old 26-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post

1. Jakarta provide 1 stop solution.. from nude bar, massage, clubing, KTV, and ofcourse the deed itselft all under one roof.

2. Jakarta Classic send you back Rp 350k per session and you get SYT for that price. AC is a bit more than that.

3. In places like Classic, all price and practice are transparent and no hidden cost.

4. In Jakarta, as long as you have money, you can play low, medium, and high end such as Alexis.

5. In Jakarta, you can eat Chinese, European, Russian, Ubez and whatever comes along the way.

6. There are hundred of flights a week from Singapore to Jakarta and it is only 1.5 hours away.

7. As for KTV man like me, you can forget KTV in AC but in Jakarta, all choices are avialable.
Thank you for your posts.

I thought if have money all places are the same assuming you dun have language barrier.

Somehow I dun enjoy indon and pinay girls because I dun feel their passionate gfe. Maybe those days I dun meet the right girls then.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
To be honest, I've never been to AC (only Manila). I am strongly considering making a trip there but this is one of the main reasons i am hesitant - so many reports of runners. I usually frequent JKT/BKK, as i like the girls here, but looking for a change of scenery.
sorry thou its an AC thread, but for convenience, are you able to share here if you have goton any runner before in bkk/jkt?

also, able to kindly share whats your opinion on the LT between bkk/jkt? i have never been to jkt but kind of keen.

thanks.
Old 26-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
sorry thou its an AC thread, but for convenience, are you able to share here if you have goton any runner before in bkk/jkt?

also, able to kindly share whats your opinion on the LT between bkk/jkt? i have never been to jkt but kind of keen.

thanks.
U everywhere want to go? I also want
Old 26-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post

thanks.

Sent you a PM

After some thought, I think it best not to risk a potential disappointment in AC. After watching a few BKK gogo videos, and AC gogo videos, there is no comparison for me, the Thai girls are generally way better for my taste and body type I will likely play it safe head back to BKK for my next trip, but thank you bros for your input and suggestions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1