The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Just changed at Formosa area. Sg time 2pm. 1:9800
Old 07-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Just changed at Formosa area. Sg time 2pm. 1:9800
Wah!! Exchange rate drop so fierce!
Old 07-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week sep 28 i just exchanged at 10280
Old 07-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

I am replying this PM in public becos the word limitation to reply in a PM (private massage) is 4000 words,i have way exceeded that limit in this post. Another reason is becos i have also receive similar queries from different bros and am replying it with your name censored for you and the others. My replies contain lots of commonly-asked information,hence i choose to publicize it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <censored>
Hi Bro,

I am planning to visit Batam for the second time.
This time will come along with two of my friends.
For 3D 2N.

We want to have fun for cewet overnight, foods, karaoke, massage

My question is can i propose you to be there with us and you bring us along? i dont mind paying for your expenses if you agree. hehe. please advice.

Thanks
Sorry,bro. I am not a tour guide,i do not understand bahasa indo nor am i an expert with Batam stuffs.I feel stressful if someone pays for my enjoyment and i wont be able to enjoy myself with ease,so i am turning down your offer.I thank you tho. But if you need to visit Batam,the route can be pretty simple whereby you DO NOT NEED a guide,all you need to do is simply follow my Beginner's Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor which is on my signature will do.

Going to Batam is like going to Sentosa in Sillypore. The main difference is you need a passport. You do not even need to understand their language. Most people there will be able understand simple English.

Below are some basics :

1. Stay in Formosa Hotel,which will be use as your HQ for your group. Its a hotel with nearly all you are asking for under one roof,eg Massage,KTV,overnight booking girls,provision shop etc.

2. You likely reach Batam before noon,get yourself to the hotel and checked in,rest up a bit and then look for taxi driver for 2D1N from either the bellboy of the hotel,the receptionist or just step outside hotel to ask around. Price around.3 person share should not cost you more than 150k per pax. (dont forget to tip 10k-20k for those you ask help from)

* the reason why I am looking for 2D1N taxi driver when you are staying 3D2N: It is becos you can bring down the price lower when you tell the driver you extend another night later on. Its your bargaining chips.

3. As a beginner,do not be too ambitious. Aim for just 3 of the safest booking joints for overnight girl which you can ask taxi driver bring you there or simply walk there if you have the courage. Locations and maps are on my signature.

a. Gold Bird (nearby Lai Lai Hotel)

b. New Berry (opp Hana Hotel)

c. Bunga Massage (directly behind DC mall)

Dont hold too high expectation,be humble, courteous and dont show off.These are my keys to enjoy Batam. Drop whatever expectation you have by half before you touch down Batam.

4. KTV which usually opens around 7pm is just at the 4th floor of Formosa Hotel. Be reminded that you already have a booking girl when in a KTV for your 1st night,so you might want to save your 2nd night to grab a higher priced overnight girls from KTVs. You decide.

5. Massage is also at the same floor as the KTV in Formosa Hotel. You need to bargain down the price for Kings massage on the same floor on special service or get ready to be chopped. They opened till 1am. (if i dont remember wrong)

6. Walk across the street from Formosa Hotel is another 2 more massage shops,Linda Massage and Relax Massage. at 70k to 80k per hour,i believe its still worth exploring. (1 min walk,Relax is known to be clean,Linda is not)

7. Directly behind Relax Massage is the popular Indo Rasa Massage (not clean) on the 2nd floor. 1st floor is Indo Rasa Food Court where you can eat till you drop during day time and early evening.

8. Step outside Formosa Hotel front door,turn right and walk straight is Lucky Plaza. In between Lucky Plaza and Formosa Hotel is a small road. Raise your head up and you will see Nagoya Hill Mall. 10 mins walk there if you dare.

9. Once you can walk to Nagoya Hill Mall and back,there will be no place within Nagoya area you cannot go by foot. Start roaming around the Mall (inside and outside),it can easily burn your whole day off. Almost everywhere within a radius of 500m of this mall is a trap for tourists. A Batam newbie's shopping paradise.

10. Pace are slower in Batam,do not plan too much schedule on your itinerary in one single day.

Key things from my signature you need to know :

1. 1 of the main link on my signature that holds some most important links with infos :
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=29580

2. How to pick the right girl in overnight booking joint :
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32592

3. How to search for what you are looking for in this thread :
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=27197

4. The latest Batam Cheong List updated on Oct 2015 :
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32873

5. Useful maps of Batam :
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...2#post12960712

6. Tipping Table for overnight booking joint girls :
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=30015

7. Additional Information if you think you wish to know more :
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=29580

Above links are mostly taken from my signature links. It has helped me and hope it can help you too.

Always bargain down the price BUT do not bargain until your mood is spoilt.If price isnt right,just smile and walk off or simply politely turn down the offer. Its Indonesia's business culture to mark up a higher price for one to bring it down. How low you can bring the price down depends on your capability to bargain. Put it in another way of saying,how much you choose to get chop carrot also depends on how well you bargain.

Once you are in Batam,get yourself linked with the in-room free wifi to get on to SBF,feel free to ask questions if you have any emergency need. Just avoid stupid questions and have some patience to wait for a reply (Myself and some Batam bros are usually online,most don’t like to answer repeated questions tho). I will try to lead you to the answers.

Sample of my past itineraries for your reference to help you plan your trip :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...post 12990581

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=31326

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32162

You can always mix and match your own planned itinerary,no need to 100% stick to what you originally plan. There is always next trip,next next trip,next next next trip to Batam (and so on). Most importantly, you need to find out what you and your friends enjoy most.

Hope my reply helps.

Enjoy!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-10-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking for kaki this weekend....
Old 07-10-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
taurusian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
Looking for kaki this weekend....
I might be going this weekend
Old 08-10-2015, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
detconan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interested if can go next weekend...can kaki together
Old 08-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

hello Brothers

My point looks like became negative. Few brothers requested for Freelancers contact I shared earlier. Unable to send PM.

What should I do?

Anyone can help?

Thanks
Old 08-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its kinda saddening whenenver i read mr.nono quotes "drop expectation by 1/2"

that means your just gonna enjoy 50% of it...
Old 08-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post

In world of cheonging, dun expect 100%. Just go there, and expect the unexpected . You never know how long it is going to last, n how much you going to get.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
There are over 100 hotels in batam.
Indeed ! I type in Batam Hotel on google search and found lots of hotels in Batam....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
If I am not wrong it depends on what massage you taking. They have the traditional massage. Hot stone, mud, ear candling all cost extras. The rooms also come in different pricing. My friend took 3session hot-stone massage with executive room (without showering)which includes the HJ and cost around 50k plus. If you take the 3 session, HJ and facilities are include in the package. 3 session is 2hr 15min. I took the suite room(with bath tub)3 session mud therapy (need to wash away the mud lol) and cost 80k. They are coming up with a new massage called the wet or water massage.
Thanks for sharing the information,i guess the 50k and the 80k is some typo? Should be 500k and 800k?

Noted with thanks.

*apologize for quoting your whole post due to the need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Dynasty has reopen in jodoh. From formosa to lovina hotel that route all the way straight until the cross road end. It has a big signboard on top and will light up in the night.
The Dynasty you saw isnt exactly the same Dynasty99 which is beside Formosa. Tho this place is still relatively new,but it has been around since before Dynasty 99 beside Formosa hotel closes for business. Tentatively ran by a different boss according to hearsay.

Perhaps I should go recce this place in my coming trips. Who knows I may be wrong. Who knows there may be more to this place? Hehehe... (no harm wearing my "tourist suit" to poke my nose around if i passes by,hehehe..)

Quote:
Delta will exclude hj if you take 2 session (90mins) instead of 3 sessions (135 mins). It cost 150-200k more for standard room package.
Thank you bro for your information. I re-read your previous post and found my answers.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32814

Sincerely thank you for that.
(its very informative)

Quote:
Just took the horizon ferry yesterday, still feel it's not worth the money as cannot smoke, no free water, no sell any cup noodle & drinks. Sibei boring for lone ranger. But it's recommended for chiongster who will be taking first ferry (6.10am) back sg as the coffeeshop has already opened. Nothing to eat or buy at sekupang/btm center terminal if taking first ferry there. I'm a breakfast guy anyway
Interesting sharing from your perspective.

I guess Horizon lost quite a number of smoker customers. If only more ferry companies travel via Harbour Bay more. Hmm.... from my home to Batam,took me about 1hr 45mins to reached,so not smoking during the amost 2 hr frame is fine for me,hehehe…

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post

Wrong logic here. Haven't you heard before... The higher your expectation, the higher your disappointment?

Hence, going by the same logic, since your expectation is lowered, chances of you getting satisfied will be higher.
Old 08-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2Espresso View Post
Hi all the experienced bro, the information on batam is incredibily los and too many post to finish reading all.
I am planning a solo trip to batam maybe 3d2n or 2d1n. May i ask is the SOP there like when you go to the massage joint (or what other joints are there?), you can book the girl to go out with you and spend the night at your hotel? how much does it cost?
When i 1st started in this thread,planning to go Batam during the beginning of 2014,i was told to read from :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=66580

…I just found out Uncle fishingman has collected all those same advises quoted by many over the years below...lol... :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32854

Today,you only need to read my signature links for all your questions on Batam or you can choose what most others would advise on the above link. I mean "all your questions" in accordance to my understanding of your posting.

The thing about this thread is most time,you rarely get answers for those very basic questions that has been answered countless times before. So you will still need to flip back and read if you wish to get to find some truly useful answers or a complete one (an incomplete answer to a question can be misleading and dangerous). i believe thats how this thread works when most didnt like to spoon-feed one another.

And while saying that many dont like to spoodfeed others,i am sure most of those who are being spood-fed do not like being FED that way or be called a Free-Loader either. Thats if they can easily find what they are looking for or knows how (and where) to find what they need.

My signature links is the solution i can offer for their queries on Batam. And another 3rd alternative solution,..that is to use the SEARCH function in this thread as taught below :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...3#post11841493

- An illustration below (if you do not like to read grandfather story,please skip this post) :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
...the Monkey God character in it complained for 500 years after being "put down" at the bottom of the Five-finger mountains by Buddha,that HOW is he going to repent when nobody shows him the "right path" to take? "No one teaches me!!" he shouted during his entrapment.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32779

Since day 1 when i come to this thread,i notice a handful did the same wilful things like the Monkey God (or Monkey King) character does at the beginning of the Journey to the West Story who was later punished to be pinned under the five-finger mountains. And even at the point of punishment,the Monkey God shows no remorse,doing the ONLY THING the Great Buddha didnt barred him from doing,thats to allow him his FREEDOM to speak (and express) which he uses most of that to curse and swear for the next 500 years at the bottom of a lonely corner under the five-finger mountains. He has chosen not to look at his own "reflection" becos he couldnt find himself "in any form of wrongdoing". The "Monkey Gods" simply couldnt care less (even when punished).

Today,many of us would walk the errand way of the Monkey God (or Monkey King) before he achieve enlightenment and tends to made up excuses that we are afterall human beings ;and most of us dont exactly have more than 500 years to repent (and learn). This cycle just go on and on and on...and there seems like no solution to it if one keeps giving themselves excuses.

I vividly remembers the Monkey God in the story shouted,"No one teaches me!!". 500 years later,a mortal monk directed by the Guan Yin Goddess walked pass the Five-finger mountain....

And the story continues.

Batam Info notes :

For those who didnt know,there is also a Monkey God Temple in Batam at Sekupang KTM Resort beside the Guan Yin Temple :

The story of the Guan Yin statue and the Monkey God Temple according to a Chinese Taxi driver when i was at KTM resort, was a young merchant from Malaysia was braving thru a very heavy storm on his way to Batam in a ship with its crews. While he was praying for safety during the stormy ride,he had a vision of Guan Yin,the Goddess of Mercy riding in the storm with the Monkey God beside her. When he and his crews finally made it thru the storm and arrive in Batam,he feel very grateful.

Not long after this incident,the young merchant made his buckets of Gold in Sillypore,Malaysia and Batam,and with a heart still being grateful to Goddess of Mercy and the Monkey God,he built a 6 storey tall Goddess of Mercy statue (and temple) and the Monkey God Temple at the KTM resort ,the location is believe to be where he drop off safely during the storm on his way to Batam.

According to what i read from the internet,the Goddess of Mercy is facing Sillypore land and there was a controversy that the statue is built to bless Sillypore. The authority in Indonesia was planning to tear it down due to the controversy but had later call it off.

It a nice peaceful place to visit and even stay for a night,away from the busy city life. Its home to lots of monkeys in that area too,hehehe...

- end of my illustrated story

If you are new to Batam,I can only direct to where you can read less and get more answers (its on my signature links). The rest of the whole physical journey will be entirely up to you. Hope it helps you in some way and may you have a "happy ending" in Batam like the story in the Journey to the West.

Good luck and cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Balmung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=nono1973;13678627]Indeed ! I type in Batam Hotel on google search and found lots of hotels in Batam....

Thanks for sharing the information,i guess the 50k and the 80k is some typo? Should be 500k and 800k?

Noted with thanks.

Yes sorry the typo. Made a mistake in the price.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SuperFAT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mid nov, any brothers willing to bring me around? my 2nd trip but wish to know and learn more. =D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread