The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 25-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
bikersfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Bro,

Please pm me. I am a newbie here in sbf. But I am not young. Already close to 50 yrs old.

After much reading the reviews, they look good but not sure if it works for me. I always tend to go soft halfway. I can erect but cant maintan the erection.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
Birkenau is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBirkenau is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was given a sample pill to try when I went to get some other stuff. Didn't know what to expect or rather I wasn't expectating very much.

Was SHOCKED and amazed by the effects. Penis was super hard within an hour after taking it and for my first shot, didn't even need to rest. Round 2 cintuned straight after I cummed for my first shot. Already in my mid 30s, so it came as a total shock!

The weekend was sexfilled n could even feel it in my manhood up till today. Was just fantastic.

Thanks for that sample, I will be getiing my supplies really soon.
Old 26-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
Bro,

Please pm me. I am a newbie here in sbf. But I am not young. Already close to 50 yrs old.

After much reading the reviews, they look good but not sure if it works for me. I always tend to go soft halfway. I can erect but cant maintan the erection.
Already PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkenau View Post
Was given a sample pill to try when I went to get some other stuff. Didn't know what to expect or rather I wasn't expectating very much.

Was SHOCKED and amazed by the effects. Penis was super hard within an hour after taking it and for my first shot, didn't even need to rest. Round 2 cintuned straight after I cummed for my first shot. Already in my mid 30s, so it came as a total shock!

The weekend was sexfilled n could even feel it in my manhood up till today. Was just fantastic.

Thanks for that sample, I will be getiing my supplies really soon.
Thanks for the reviews. Glad you tried the sample menplus. Hope the other product works well for you too.
Old 27-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

All PMs replied. Sharing some old reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
I must say the vendor is very honest and patient guy. He explained to me what to look out for and what to avoid to maximise the effect.

As i always goes soft half way thru fucking. It is very frustrating not to satiafy my wife. After i took the pill last night, i am able to doggy my wife's perky ass. Been a while since i am able to hear the 'piak piak' sounds. Overall, a good product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfucker View Post
I managed to pick up from the vendor in the West side. I feel warm taking it. But I dunn feel my penis bursting out. Thought it might not work. But when I reached home, my didi immediately stands when my wife came out from her shower with her pyjamas. So one thing led to another. We spent almost 3 hours in the room. One thing I realised is that the hardness maintains even after the first shot is out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusi View Post
Been looking for replacement since magix days. This is the closest to magix less the side effects.

meeting vendor is pretty cool. I remember meeting another guy selling pills and machiam drug dealer. This vendor is quite steady. Anyway i promised to give a review if it is good.

in general, the pill can be break into half so good for ppl who dunn need the full power. I took a full pill to guage the power. Last night my wife just cant keep her pussy of my didi. Which woman dunn like thick hard cock? She was riding me like nobody business. When i carry her fucking, she almost screamed. Haha...lucky no one called the cops. This morning whe i woke up, my didi woke up far earlier than me. In no time, he disappeared into my wife's mouth. More humping follows before i left for work. Till now when im typing my review, i still can feel the power.

To end, it is a genuine good product. At least not something thats comes from geylang street. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelmy View Post
I am 40++ and my erection is quite ok. However it is not as strong as what I want. Despite my daily exercise routine, it does not help alot.

I have tried some of the products sold here in the forum. Honestly speaking, only few are good. This mensplus is definitely one of them. After talking to the supplier, I just took half a pill. Beside feeling a bit warm, I do not feel any headache. I managed to recover for 2nd shot without any trouble. The hardness is like my youth days. My wife is pretty satisfied and we are now discussing where to have our date later. And of course hot sex.
Old 27-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alf1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just dropped you a PM. Look forward to your reply.
Old 27-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster (A)

All PMs replied for the day.
Old 28-08-2014, 06:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiolabest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, I'm interested to try and can you pm the contact? Thks
Old 28-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 11
ilovelmy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovelmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
I must say the vendor is very honest and patient guy. He explained to me what to look out for and what to avoid to maximise the effect.

As i always goes soft half way thru fucking. It is very frustrating not to satiafy my wife. After i took the pill last night, i am able to doggy my wife's perky ass. Been a while since i am able to hear the 'piak piak' sounds. Overall, a good product.
Same here. I also have the same problem before. It is kindda of frustrating sometime. Good thing the pill works for me. 1/2 a pill is all I needs to satisfy my partner.
Old 28-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SonyEricsson750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobadguy View Post
Hi already sent u a pm tks
Can send me the contact bro?
Old 28-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
bikersfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Already PM you.

Thanks for the reviews. Glad you tried the sample menplus. Hope the other product works well for you too.
Thanks for the contact. Supplier is very accomodating and patient. So a big plus already.

i took half a pill (like most guys said) this morning. It works very well. Slighly heavy headed but result is up to my expectation. Been a while since i feel hard as a rock.
Old 28-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster (A)

All PMs replied
Old 28-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
manohman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the pill natural? What side effects are there? Do pm me! And the price too! Thanks!
Old 28-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!

Hi there. Can PM me price and where to get?

Thanks a lot!
Old 29-08-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Regius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue review! Sorry been busy

Met up with supplier about 2 weeks ago. Nice chap. Had a chat in his car regarding the DO's & DON'T's. The next day, I went to Balai
I must say I didn't follow his advice exactly regarding what and what not to consume and when to consume

Went to Balai, the usual process. Once I reached my hotel I popped 1 pill knowing that the girl should be arriving in an hour. No hot flashes, no headaches, nothing. Then when the cewek arrived I started having an erection and it was rock hard! Even the cewek was surprised and asked if I took anything for it to be like that. Naturally I lied and said I only had a Stout She was slapping her face with it and said it felt like a rock! After 1 shot it was still hard. Needless to say I had an awesome time this trip. No more worries about going soft halfway. Even the cewek admitted its been a long time since she enjoyed herself. Highly recommended to all the bros here.
Old 29-08-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius View Post
Overdue review! Sorry been busy

Met up with supplier about 2 weeks ago. Nice chap. Had a chat in his car regarding the DO's & DON'T's. The next day, I went to Balai
I must say I didn't follow his advice exactly regarding what and what not to consume and when to consume

Went to Balai, the usual process. Once I reached my hotel I popped 1 pill knowing that the girl should be arriving in an hour. No hot flashes, no headaches, nothing. Then when the cewek arrived I started having an erection and it was rock hard! Even the cewek was surprised and asked if I took anything for it to be like that. Naturally I lied and said I only had a Stout She was slapping her face with it and said it felt like a rock! After 1 shot it was still hard. Needless to say I had an awesome time this trip. No more worries about going soft halfway. Even the cewek admitted its been a long time since she enjoyed herself. Highly recommended to all the bros here.
Sounds good. TS pls share contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1