The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 02-10-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Siao tico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Hi Bro,

As im early 30s but my hardness can't last more than 5 min and it will turn soft again.

I would like to try ur product and hope it works for me. Can i get from you loose pills to try out first before commit for bottle?

please advise and have a nice day.

Thank you.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Some recent reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDeR View Post
I have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round I also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lek544 View Post
Got my supply from Ts yesterday evening
..POWER siaaaaa. Xiexie to bro Liverpool also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
For me, This pill is better than Revival. More powerful and side effect for me is not significant.

I heard of Magix but already banned when i like to try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Owe Bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in Changi Village Hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a Army singlet (which I bought for her in E-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching TV. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
bikersfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Old 03-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 19
fishee50 is one of the Best!fishee50 is one of the Best!fishee50 is one of the Best!

Need something to maintain my hardness.... Hope this will help.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
karenanan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can provide me more info for the pill and the spray?
Old 03-10-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SoulRift deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Due to age and stress, realised that my own erections nowadays is no longer like before. Sharing this problem with my friend, he told me to give this product a try. Bought a bottle and the following is my observations after taking it.

I found that within an hour after taking the pill, I can attain super hard erections. Like at least 25% harder than my usual erections. And my little bro like has an mind of its own. He gets hard at the slightest of arousal. Can be quite embaressing when I'm on public transport.

Secondly, after sex, the moment my girl starts teasing my dick again, he will get hard really fast and we can go at it again... n again... n again. Lol. Sometimes he gets so hard that I take a much longet time to ejeculate.

Overall works really well for me. Bros who are feeling stressed or have performance anxiety can well give this a try.

Just note the the above are my own observation and may vary from person to person.

Pm me for more info. Cheers!
Bro,this is the magic i have been searching for.
Do hope you can share
Old 04-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Camp for more rpt .... support n appreciated
Old 04-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
hereford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please pm me , i am interested in pills and spray things thanks
Old 04-10-2014, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 15
starlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to beholdstarlight 88 is a splendid one to behold

Can pm me too for pills n spray of the damage....
Old 04-10-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
LobangPrince is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLobangPrince is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLobangPrince is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLobangPrince is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS~ Have pm you my request~ waiting for your replies~ Cheers~
Old 04-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Thanks bro for support. Remember to keep them in cool area,

Cheers.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

support n thxs for sharing once again hv a nice weekend
Old 05-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster (A)

Thank you all for the supports.

Old 05-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading the P-spray, I picked up one bottle from vendor and at the same time replenish the M Pills.

I do agree with some of the bros. Combining both the pill and spray does make my sex life more enjoyable. I last 2X longer that before and hardness is much better. I am going to try some jelly sample given by vendor.

My reviews shall follows soon.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
After reading the P-spray, I picked up one bottle from vendor and at the same time replenish the M Pills.

I do agree with some of the bros. Combining both the pill and spray does make my sex life more enjoyable. I last 2X longer that before and hardness is much better. I am going to try some jelly sample given by vendor.

My reviews shall follows soon.
The spray sounds good.

Bro also gave me the jelly to try. Personally the dosage is not as strong as Mens+ but it works very fast. Result is good. Penis becomes hard even after 2 rounds. I think it can lasts a day. No side effect for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1