The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 26-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

All pms replied.

Low stock level. Grab them fast!!!
Old 26-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
richie4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS

Can PM also

Thks
Old 27-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

All PMs replied.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 11
gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok just gonna share my experience with Men's Plus.

Just a little about myself, i am a salesman in my 20s i own & run my own sales company. I make quite alot of $$ and have basically whatever i want. Just for fun, I go to school part time.

1. Basically my experience in school: The subject matter of the courses i study are very stressful and it doesnt help that the environment is also very pressurizing, the girls in my school need an outlet for their stress and they're boyfriends aren't satisfying them ( guys beware, girls really are like that, most i fucked are attached). They need a guy for a quick release but are of cus too shy to approach any, so if they find a guy who can and will remain discreet, they will share info with friends.

My experience; I'm not naturally well endowed down there, but after taking the pill, not only am i able to remain hard for hours and cum more than once, i **feel (personal opinion)** that my cock has also grew alot bigger in size, and my school mates have also mentioned they feel the difference, some have even said that it hurts.

The benefits i have recieved is that the girls i banged would talk about it in their circles and this have made other girls approach me before.

2. Sometimes I get really horny and would sweep geylang for good fucks, now this is where the fun really comes in! This pill works magic here! i can pick up any girl who is pretty enough to fuck and not have to worry about meeting another one after who might b prettier. I have the freedom to bang any chick for 30mins str8, and once our time is up, i'll continue hunting for the next one, and so on. i don't have to worry aou exhaustion or cumming too soon! I would bang prettier and prettier girls, and by the time i get to the 5th one, i'll cum. So this have made banging, freaking enjoyable, imagine banging 5 girls in a night!

Again the girls here have said that my penis is too big and painful, thus enforcing my believe. I honestly do not think that the original size of my cock is big because i have seen pics of other brother's cocks here and most look alot bigger than mine.
Old 27-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
bikersfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW !!!!

Intro some of your school gals to us leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojibery1234 View Post
Ok just gonna share my experience with Men's Plus.

Just a little about myself, i am a salesman in my 20s i own & run my own sales company. I make quite alot of $$ and have basically whatever i want. Just for fun, I go to school part time.

1. Basically my experience in school: The subject matter of the courses i study are very stressful and it doesnt help that the environment is also very pressurizing, the girls in my school need an outlet for their stress and they're boyfriends aren't satisfying them ( guys beware, girls really are like that, most i fucked are attached). They need a guy for a quick release but are of cus too shy to approach any, so if they find a guy who can and will remain discreet, they will share info with friends.

My experience; I'm not naturally well endowed down there, but after taking the pill, not only am i able to remain hard for hours and cum more than once, i **feel (personal opinion)** that my cock has also grew alot bigger in size, and my school mates have also mentioned they feel the difference, some have even said that it hurts.

The benefits i have recieved is that the girls i banged would talk about it in their circles and this have made other girls approach me before.

2. Sometimes I get really horny and would sweep geylang for good fucks, now this is where the fun really comes in! This pill works magic here! i can pick up any girl who is pretty enough to fuck and not have to worry about meeting another one after who might b prettier. I have the freedom to bang any chick for 30mins str8, and once our time is up, i'll continue hunting for the next one, and so on. i don't have to worry aou exhaustion or cumming too soon! I would bang prettier and prettier girls, and by the time i get to the 5th one, i'll cum. So this have made banging, freaking enjoyable, imagine banging 5 girls in a night!

Again the girls here have said that my penis is too big and painful, thus enforcing my believe. I honestly do not think that the original size of my cock is big because i have seen pics of other brother's cocks here and most look alot bigger than mine.
Old 28-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 11
gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
WOW !!!!

Intro some of your school gals to us leh.
"Hi ladies, my friend here is Buck and he likes to fuck." Sure.
Old 28-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster (A)

All PMs replied.
Old 28-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tamtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can i have the contact details pls.

Thanks
Old 28-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi TS. Please PM me the details. Many thanks.
Old 29-11-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster (A)

Some Previous Reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy7970 View Post
Purchased the delay spray and m+ pills from the vendor. Smooth transaction despite heavy rain.

my first experience is that the spray though a few more steps compared with other sprays, i dunn feel any numbness. Very important for me as i like to have some feeling when pumping.

As for the pills, i took only half and it met my expectation. Hard and strong is the compliment i got from my partner.

Bro got a new supplement which i might be trying out soon. Didnt bring enough $$$....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotz View Post
Finally tried this last night...

Results is damn sextisfying...followed ths instructions and within the hour, was hard and firm after some rubba, rubba with gf...

Gf ask why so hard, and still want after 1 round, managed to go for 2 more round as she just couldn't get enough....

Thanks to TS for the arrangement!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDeR View Post
I have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round I also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Owe Bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in Changi Village Hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a Army singlet (which I bought for her in E-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching TV. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast.
Old 29-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can text me the details? Keen to try it out.

Thanks.
Old 29-11-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
francttc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested in the product, kindly pm me the contact. Thank you.
Old 29-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
KengSiew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKengSiew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very tempted to give this a try.
Old 30-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jakes1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can you send me details on purchase
Old 01-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 12
FastCummer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFastCummer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Think need to get the combo as im going away with my girl. lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1