The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 04-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

PMs replied. Those who I missed please resend again.

Weekend is coming. Time to party & bonk
Old 04-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
DeeDaDee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeeDaDee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
PMs replied. Those who I missed please resend again.

Weekend is coming. Time to party & bonk
Please PM me bro...thanks inadvance...
Old 05-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Sunline is one of the Best!Sunline is one of the Best!Sunline is one of the Best!

Finally decided to give this a try. Got a bottle last min beforemy trip to Bangkok.

Im in my mid 40s and im sharing my experience after the first time I took the pill yesterday. Sitting in my hotel room after a night of awesome sex. Something I wouldn't dream of ever since my mid 30s.

Anyway, heres a short FR. Took half a pill yesterday morning when I got up on an empty stomach at about 8am. Went to the usual places to pray etc. Had my lunch at 12ish. Back to hotel to rest as its really warm here.

3ish my friends decided to visit the Massage Palours at Ratchada. Picked a early 20s girl whose service was awesome. Once in the tubs washing me up, my penis was up all the way till she finished washing me up and proceeded to the bed. Its definitely much harder than usual almost till u feel like ur cock is going to burst. Had a session longer than usual but finally unloaded.

Went back hotelto rest followed by dinner at 8ish. By 9ish we were down a the Agogo clubs at Soi Cowboy and I pick up another girl. Brought her back to the hotel and there goes another shot.

Thought that was it for the day but my friend called my room and said they were going to another agogo joint at Nana, so I just went. Din intend to get any girl but a girl came to sit with me and I bought her a ladys drink. She was rubbing my thighs and I could feel my cock twitching again. SO again book her for short time.

Back in the room, her was abit tingtong and was aloof and I kinda liked her cos she not so much about the money. We had great sex and her bj was awesome. I thought she was going after we were done but she asked if she could stay as the aircon at her place was not cold. As long as I didn't had to pay more, I was fine. Needless to say, I woke up with a harden dick and we fucked again.

The last time I had so many shots was like I was in my teen years. But this pill is just amazing. I get hard with the slightest arousal and when hard, its just freaking awesome and the hardness is amazing. Half a pill yesterday morning and I can have a otal of 4 shots in 24hrs!!! Just poped in another half pill and lets see how many I can manage today.

Highly recommend any bros that needs some boost or intend to have some intensive fucking sessions!! From man to STUD!!! lol
Old 05-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
SCLoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySCLoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That's impressive to have 4 shots in a day or even less than a day. Uncle here in my late 50s, if I can get 1 shot a day I will be more than happy. Would like to try this pill. Already PM u TS. Tq
Old 05-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 15
yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!

can i hv the contact like to try it tks
Old 05-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
icao is a Helpful and Caring Samstericao is a Helpful and Caring Samstericao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunline View Post
Finally decided to give this a try. Got a bottle last min beforemy trip to Bangkok.

Im in my mid 40s and im sharing my experience after the first time I took the pill yesterday. Sitting in my hotel room after a night of awesome sex. Something I wouldn't dream of ever since my mid 30s.

Anyway, heres a short FR. Took half a pill yesterday morning when I got up on an empty stomach at about 8am. Went to the usual places to pray etc. Had my lunch at 12ish. Back to hotel to rest as its really warm here.

3ish my friends decided to visit the Massage Palours at Ratchada. Picked a early 20s girl whose service was awesome. Once in the tubs washing me up, my penis was up all the way till she finished washing me up and proceeded to the bed. Its definitely much harder than usual almost till u feel like ur cock is going to burst. Had a session longer than usual but finally unloaded.

Went back hotelto rest followed by dinner at 8ish. By 9ish we were down a the Agogo clubs at Soi Cowboy and I pick up another girl. Brought her back to the hotel and there goes another shot.

Thought that was it for the day but my friend called my room and said they were going to another agogo joint at Nana, so I just went. Din intend to get any girl but a girl came to sit with me and I bought her a ladys drink. She was rubbing my thighs and I could feel my cock twitching again. SO again book her for short time.

Back in the room, her was abit tingtong and was aloof and I kinda liked her cos she not so much about the money. We had great sex and her bj was awesome. I thought she was going after we were done but she asked if she could stay as the aircon at her place was not cold. As long as I didn't had to pay more, I was fine. Needless to say, I woke up with a harden dick and we fucked again.

The last time I had so many shots was like I was in my teen years. But this pill is just amazing. I get hard with the slightest arousal and when hard, its just freaking awesome and the hardness is amazing. Half a pill yesterday morning and I can have a otal of 4 shots in 24hrs!!! Just poped in another half pill and lets see how many I can manage today.

Highly recommend any bros that needs some boost or intend to have some intensive fucking sessions!! From man to STUD!!! lol
4shots a day quite impressive for a 40+yo. Looks like I want to try also.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cumhybrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Omg....this one must try. Bro tc
, can share your product pls?
Old 05-06-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Optus5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOptus5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Simply amazing and damn good. Cock will be hard like rock, after cumming, once ur girl touch u abit here and there, u will marikita again. For me cock will be super hard till I think I not so sensitive and so will last longer. Don't feel any uncomfortable side effects. Really Sebei power.
Old 05-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, please pm me the details, thanks
Old 05-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iWabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please PM me too, thanks
Old 06-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunline View Post

Wow!!! Time to restock
Old 06-06-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Wow!!! Time to restock
Bro....Long time no hear from you.

Better restock fast. We are running critically low now.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
Ukay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUkay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Impress with the feedbacks. Would like to try. Thks
Old 07-06-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Stonewa11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised to post. Took a pill in Bangkok and had 3 shots within 12 hours. Sextisfied
Old 07-06-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
Lightgear is one of the Best!Lightgear is one of the Best!Lightgear is one of the Best!
Please pm me. I would like some. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1