The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 15-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Lifeguard70 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Hi... Can PM me contact...? Thanks in advance...
Old 15-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
WKHeisenberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWKHeisenberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A short FR. Wanted to write 1 earlier but cldnt find the thread. Anyway, glad its back so we can share our experiences with this product.

Took half as per directions. After half n hour, felt warm but could feel my little bro was like eager to get some action. As started foreplay, little bro erected till like hes going to explode. Never felt my bro so FULL and hard before. I don't recall him ever being this potent. N the feeling is like u've been aroused for hours but still havnt ejaculate feeling. Even it was very obvious to my partner that my cock is different from what it normally is. She commented that why is it so hard. Naturally I gave some stupid excuse that I didn't know n that im feeling very horny. Of cos, shes not going to complain.

Then we fucked, n I notice that it really took a longer time for me to cum. And after I ejaculated, I could continue with the 2nd round as my bro was still hard. My girl came n came n it was an unforgettable day of sex we had.

Finally had a rest after 2nd round ejaculation while my partner went to was up. Man, the bed was in a mess but a nice mess indeed. Could see her cum n my cum marks all over the sheets.

While we laze together, she was squeezing on my little bro, like how I usually like it n the monster came back to life. Goodness, my bro had a mind of his own. So we ended u fucking again.

I now understand why those other FRs always mention the term RockHard and IronMan cos u really become that ironman during the session.

A truly wonderful product n I highly recommend it to any bro who wants that little edge with their girls. If my partner ever leaves me, im assured that she will never forget that awesome day of fucking we had!
Old 16-08-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
mcx1330 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have the ctc pls? Read such FR already really bth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post
A short FR. Wanted to write 1 earlier but cldnt find the thread. Anyway, glad its back so we can share our experiences with this product.

Took half as per directions. After half n hour, felt warm but could feel my little bro was like eager to get some action. As started foreplay, little bro erected till like hes going to explode. Never felt my bro so FULL and hard before. I don't recall him ever being this potent. N the feeling is like u've been aroused for hours but still havnt ejaculate feeling. Even it was very obvious to my partner that my cock is different from what it normally is. She commented that why is it so hard. Naturally I gave some stupid excuse that I didn't know n that im feeling very horny. Of cos, shes not going to complain.

Then we fucked, n I notice that it really took a longer time for me to cum. And after I ejaculated, I could continue with the 2nd round as my bro was still hard. My girl came n came n it was an unforgettable day of sex we had.

Finally had a rest after 2nd round ejaculation while my partner went to was up. Man, the bed was in a mess but a nice mess indeed. Could see her cum n my cum marks all over the sheets.

While we laze together, she was squeezing on my little bro, like how I usually like it n the monster came back to life. Goodness, my bro had a mind of his own. So we ended u fucking again.

I now understand why those other FRs always mention the term RockHard and IronMan cos u really become that ironman during the session.

A truly wonderful product n I highly recommend it to any bro who wants that little edge with their girls. If my partner ever leaves me, im assured that she will never forget that awesome day of fucking we had!
Old 16-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcx1330 View Post
Impressive FR.. i'm keen to try...(",)
Old 16-08-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post

Thank you bro for the raving review.

I Dunn think your partner will bear to leave you. 😁
Old 16-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
WKHeisenberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWKHeisenberg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcx1330 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheraphyMe View Post
Impressive FR.. i'm keen to try...(",)
Seriously u should try. U just take half n u can see ur cock power. I myself also amazed. Beyond my wildest imagination nor expectations. Try n u will know, else talk is just talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Thank you bro for the raving review.

I Dunn think your partner will bear to leave you. ��
Even if she ever leaves me, 100% chop n confirm she will never forget how I fucked her. Made my stamp on her. Lol.
Old 16-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Reviews from past bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh69sg View Post
Have tried many sexual performance product.....i would rate this product a 5 star rating!

Just consume half the pill to test the effect...Result was wonderful...it already so hard and head so shiny (You can imagine the hardness).

Effect wear off after 2 to 3 days (Subject to different body).

I know many guys here want to know is there any side effect after consuming this 'Wonder' pill.

After tried twice (One pill but break into half to test effect). The conclusion is

-> Slight headache but manageable.

->Didn't suffer stuff nose.

-> Although both my ankle is aching pain. Especially my right ankle hurts more due to hairline fracture that i sustain during my childhood. Maybe that explains it.

-> Heart beat is relatively higher than usual but not to the extend of discomfort.

Comfortable with half pill dosage. Will try one whole pill when next opportunity arises.

To summarised all,

This pill is highly effective to provide the extra boost to your performance (If you are planning for many hours of sexual activity). Compare those product i have tried previously the side effect for this product is limited base on half a pill dosage (Subject to difference individual performance).

Hope this review helps all that need advice on this wonderful product and lastly remember to drink more water due to hot weather and hot sexual activity.

~~~May the urge always with you~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpire View Post
Popped a pill yest morning. Have been having sex since yest afternoon n today the cock still can get up n hard with the slightest of arousal. Penis is rock hard and it really helps for a more consistent erection without fear that the cock will get soft. It's like it's on auto-pilot. Partner had a good time riding me and good to feel her juices rolling down my shaft to my tummy. Get even more turned on and dick gets even harder. Omg. Also find that I can last longer cos it's so hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedumar View Post
Got a bottle of Mens+ & P-spray thru mail. Glad they arrived on time before my session. One thing I realised about the spray is that my dick doesnt feel numb. I actually have feeling when i bonking away. This is different from other delay sprays. As for the M+, I took half as recommended by TS, it is actually sufficient for me. Very minimum side effect (almost nothing) and works well. Worth the buy. Highly recommended products!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnies View Post
Really power... Got it on Friday from seller and used it yesterday night. Dick was so hard that my gf was shocked and commented something is wrong with you today. Took me long time to cum until gf complain down there pain.

Only downside whole body become very hot that my gf think I'm running an fever and sick. Maybe due to a long day and I only used it at night.

All in all good product... Thanks!
Old 16-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 20
tequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to beholdtequila33 is a splendid one to behold

Got it from seller on Thurs, very friendly guy, gave me the necessary instructions for using the pills.

Was feeling damn horny last night, so took half a pill 1 hour before the action starts. Dick was rock hard in around 40 mins, gf commented that my brother seems harder!!! Hehehe.

After first round, normally can't erect so fast for second round but brother is super hard after gf itchy hand go touch him again. Very easily aroused plus can maintain erection throughout the action!!!

No side effects for me so far, really good stuffs here!!! Thumbs up!!!
Old 16-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tequila33 View Post
Got it from seller on Thurs, very friendly guy, gave me the necessary instructions for using the pills.

Was feeling damn horny last night, so took half a pill 1 hour before the action starts. Dick was rock hard in around 40 mins, gf commented that my brother seems harder!!! Hehehe.

After first round, normally can't erect so fast for second round but brother is super hard after gf itchy hand go touch him again. Very easily aroused plus can maintain erection throughout the action!!!

Thanks bro for the review. Great it helps you.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
potongking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good
Old 16-08-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rayzor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kindly PM me your contact please. Thanks!
Old 16-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tequila33 View Post

U power bro me support too ... hv been using it for almost 1 year liao
Old 17-08-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 17
chinaking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinaking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinaking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinaking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pm bro must supports
Old 17-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

atfingers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. Please PM contact. Thanks
Old 17-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

devilkkkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me details n price n contact? Interested. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1