The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 25-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Lovezen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub51 View Post
Can try bukit batok nature park...very quiet n lots of privacy...
Will there be insects too?
Old 26-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Up you for your sharing
That was really some place to do it at.
Surely not very comfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Wow, everytime i tried but someone was beside me, i even pump into police. Haha luckily just warm up kissing foreplay so never been locked up by th act
Please continue to share your stories..
Do police go there to check the place? I don't know. I met him again a few days later but it was in a hotel... not outdoors... not the right thread. Don't know where to write it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkiees View Post
Nice share ! The only reason that is preventing us to do in Parks or Beaches will be the insects and ants around. Absolutely uncomfortable
There were some ants around but we avoided them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Nice sharing Sis... uppz !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lam56 View Post
Nice share sis wondergal, thanks!
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
hot story! i'd love to have an opportunity to watch though. manage to watch few couples had sex in public many times but sometimes, got caught still haha.
I don't like being watched but a third person for 3some would be more orgasmic... for me.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Context deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovezen View Post
That will be very scary especially if got centipede
Old 27-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovezen View Post
sure have insects, be careful of those workers hiding in the bush peeping.
Old 27-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
be careful of those workers hiding in the bush peeping.
Non workers got more free time to hide n peep ba..
Old 30-03-2018, 12:24 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singap...on-lay-carpark

Old 30-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
Wow didnt knw west side so happening
Old 30-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
EggCorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Wow didnt knw west side so happening
West side also of factories so probably around that area
Old 01-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
eastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggCorn View Post
West side also of factories so probably around that area
Many heavy vehicles parked along the road too
Old 01-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
EggCorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbrom View Post
Many heavy vehicles parked along the road too
The heavy vehicle park area is usually quite open, especially at night, day time very busy with container trucks
Old 01-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
cryingvoices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The heavy vehicle park area is usually quite open, especially at night, day time very busy with container trucks
Which heavy vehicle park are you referring to? There should be quite a few
Old 02-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
fuckstrings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Safer to go after midnight?
Old 04-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EdisonTroyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a heavy vehicle park at Sengkang, always go there to fuck my fuck buddy at night. We would park the car in between two trucks or buses and start making out.

Car sex is repetitive to me, but it's very enjoyable due to the fact that we can make any sound we like without worrying about anybody hearing us.

Cherry stays near Sengkang and I picked her up in my sedan car. On my request she wore a tank top and FBT and put on her favourite perfume. On the drive there, I brought her hand to my cock and without fail she automatically start stroking them. When i am nearing the carpark I instructed her to blow me while I am driving and she obliged (Don't worry there's not much cars at midnight in Sengkang). When we park the car, she climbed to the back seat followed by me. I then move the front seats forward and the action started with kisses and touches. By then my dick was rock hard ready to go. I quickly take off her tank top, bra and FBT kiss her neck and squeeze her boobs. Shes a B cupper and her body is just the right size, not too skinny and not too fat. Just the right fats at the right area.

The foreplay didn't last long and I started to pump her in missionary style, both her legs up and for me, one knee on the seat and the other leg standing. I pumped her full length and the sound of my body slamming into hers was damn satisfying.

We then switch to doggiestyle, just by simply flipping her body. She also have one knee on the car seat, the other leg standing. I grabbed her boobs from behind and continue to fuck her. The action lasted awhile until I'm tired and transit to her riding on my cock.

When shes riding, the entire car also start to rock but there's no need for concern as was no one around. I sucked her nipples and she grabbed my head wanting more.

After shes tired, I then held on to her hips and forcefully pumped her while she remain static in her position.

I was about to cum, so I told her to blow me until I cum. She dismounted me and got on her fours and blow me and I came hard into her mouth. I lied that there's no tissue and she swallowed every load that I gave in her mouth.

We got dressed and went to macs for supper and i drove her home after. The best sight is when she walks home and I look at this girl, holy shit I just pumped her and she swallowed my cum. With a grin drove home and slept like a baby.

We did it for a total of about 10 times and I moved on to find another FB.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

There's a heavy vehicle park at Sengkang, always go there to fuck my fuck buddy at night. We would park the car in between two trucks or buses and start making out.

Car sex is repetitive to me, but it's very enjoyable due to the fact that we can make any sound we like without worrying about anybody hearing us.

Cherry stays near Sengkang and I picked her up in my sedan car. On my request she wore a tank top and FBT and put on her favourite perfume. On the drive there, I brought her hand to my cock and without fail she automatically start stroking them. When i am nearing the carpark I instructed her to blow me while I am driving and she obliged (Don't worry there's not much cars at midnight in Sengkang). When we park the car, she climbed to the back seat followed by me. I then move the front seats forward and the action started with kisses and touches. By then my dick was rock hard ready to go. I quickly take off her tank top, bra and FBT kiss her neck and squeeze her boobs. Shes a B cupper and her body is just the right size, not too skinny and not too fat. Just the right fats at the right area.

The foreplay didn't last long and I started to pump her in missionary style, both her legs up and for me, one knee on the seat and the other leg standing. I pumped her full length and the sound of my body slamming into hers was damn satisfying.

We then switch to doggiestyle, just by simply flipping her body. She also have one knee on the car seat, the other leg standing. I grabbed her boobs from behind and continue to fuck her. The action lasted awhile until I'm tired and transit to her riding on my cock.

When shes riding, the entire car also start to rock but there's no need for concern as was no one around. I sucked her nipples and she grabbed my head wanting more.

After shes tired, I then held on to her hips and forcefully pumped her while she remain static in her position.

I was about to cum, so I told her to blow me until I cum. She dismounted me and got on her fours and blow me and I came hard into her mouth. I lied that there's no tissue and she swallowed every load that I gave in her mouth.

We got dressed and went to macs for supper and i drove her home after. The best sight is when she walks home and I look at this girl, holy shit I just pumped her and she swallowed my cum. With a grin drove home and slept like a baby.

We did it for a total of about 10 times and I moved on after I found another FB.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

We did it for a total of about 10 times and I moved on after I found another FB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1