The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 10-08-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kingtie is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

contact please to buy Menplus, thanks.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
meisinwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisinwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post

National Day Have Longer Sex Special!!!

Delay Spray SG52 offers!!
$135 for 3 bottles
$200 for 5 bottles.

Promotion till 12th August 2017!!!
Argh....just restocked before the promo
Old 10-08-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Good Evening To All SBF Bros!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfree View Post
Thanks bro TS for sharing contact.

Met up with vendor. As a newbie to such products, he was kind enough to give his advise on dosage based on my lifestyle, as well as instructions like no caffeine drinks before popping.

Took half a pill an hour before action. Start to feel body heat up a bit and penis starts to feel a little sensitive. Can really feel erection is much harder and able to sustain as compared to before. A much more enjoyable bonk!

Morning wake up with full throttle erection too. No major side effects for me as first timer.

Cheers to mensplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrobber View Post
bought and tried once. i felt like i could last as long as i wanted did feel the body heat up, and super, super slight headache. other than that, great product.

curious abt the second time feel. hope works well also. see from other bros here saying it doesn't work as well when the body gets used to it?

anw kudos to vendor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack1 View Post
thanks to Vendor, took from him on PH last wed.
hmm..had 1/2 pill then, slowly can feel the build up. Bro became sensitive less than one hr
Absolute best, managed to last very long with partner
had another half in the evening, another round...better results
no noticeable side effects...easier erection, till the next morning.

going to get the spray next.

try to believe bros... cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
I think u mean they have been around longer than others? Most sellers come n go n you cant find them after awhile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongkatKing View Post
I would not say longer than others. I can only say the product has been here for quite a while. Good product is meant to stay. Hope MP will be the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertlimCC View Post
Same sentiment bro.

My 3rd restock. Result is still good. MUST try with the spray. Damm Tock Kong. Fuck until my girl soaked with pussy juice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardsean View Post
Promised to give a FR after trying out.

Bought the spray and men's plus tried it today with my SB.
It pills will make ur man hood harder and fuller ,the spray make it less sensitive but still,able to feel the man hood. After 1st round, my SB start to play with my bro and surprised that little brother react a lot faster and erected full again.with the combination of spray it last me more than 20-30 min of pumping and still can hold the cum till my SB say she too tired to carry on. Thanks TS for this wonderful product

Side effect:slight headache
That all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexOnTheBeach View Post
I remembered my 1st time using. My FB was super surprised by the harness. Bj halfway stop and ask me if I'm ok, why my birdie so hard. N the best is even after ejaculated, the birdie still so hard and can continue pumping. Bloody awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmansg View Post
Received and working perfectly as always. Thanks a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsiowSG View Post
Finally had the chance to try out the new pills. My verdict is simply no side effects (for me) and it works like magic when my GF touched my cock.

Understand this is specially only for regulars. Bros who keen better fast hand fast leg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot cake View Post
Just repeated my order of 2 bots of Men Plus again from the same kind bro!
Do not remember how many times I had bought from him Liao...

Really work well for me when I need an extra Zest, really made my wife a happy, satisfied woman...!

Thanks bro for your great service!

Cheers!

Happy bonking!!!
Old 10-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

National Day
Have Longer Sex Special!!!

$135 for 3 bottles
$200 for 5 bottles.

Old 10-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster (A)

Who Wouldnt Want A Strong Tool To Satisfy Their Spouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDeR View Post
I have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round I also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkenau View Post
Was given a sample pill to try when I went to get some other stuff. Didn't know what to expect or rather I wasn't expectating very much.

Was SHOCKED and amazed by the effects. Penis was super hard within an hour after taking it and for my first shot, didn't even need to rest. Round 2 cintuned straight after I cummed for my first shot. Already in my mid 30s, so it came as a total shock!

The weekend was sexfilled n could even feel it in my manhood up till today. Was just fantastic.

Thanks for that sample, I will be getiing my supplies really soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post
A short FR. Wanted to write 1 earlier but cldnt find the thread. Anyway, glad its back so we can share our experiences with this product.

Took half as per directions. After half n hour, felt warm but could feel my little bro was like eager to get some action. As started foreplay, little bro erected till like hes going to explode. Never felt my bro so FULL and hard before. I don't recall him ever being this potent. N the feeling is like u've been aroused for hours but still havnt ejaculate feeling. Even it was very obvious to my partner that my cock is different from what it normally is. She commented that why is it so hard. Naturally I gave some stupid excuse that I didn't know n that im feeling very horny. Of cos, shes not going to complain.

Then we fucked, n I notice that it really took a longer time for me to cum. And after I ejaculated, I could continue with the 2nd round as my bro was still hard. My girl came n came n it was an unforgettable day of sex we had.

Finally had a rest after 2nd round ejaculation while my partner went to was up. Man, the bed was in a mess but a nice mess indeed. Could see her cum n my cum marks all over the sheets.

While we laze together, she was squeezing on my little bro, like how I usually like it n the monster came back to life. Goodness, my bro had a mind of his own. So we ended u fucking again.

I now understand why those other FRs always mention the term RockHard and IronMan cos u really become that ironman during the session.

A truly wonderful product n I highly recommend it to any bro who wants that little edge with their girls. If my partner ever leaves me, im assured that she will never forget that awesome day of fucking we had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh69sg View Post
Have tried many sexual performance product.....i would rate this product a 5 star rating!

Just consume half the pill to test the effect...Result was wonderful...it already so hard and head so shiny (You can imagine the hardness).

Effect wear off after 2 to 3 days (Subject to different body).

I know many guys here want to know is there any side effect after consuming this 'Wonder' pill.

After tried twice (One pill but break into half to test effect). The conclusion is

-> Slight headache but manageable.

->Didn't suffer stuff nose.

-> Although both my ankle is aching pain. Especially my right ankle hurts more due to hairline fracture that i sustain during my childhood. Maybe that explains it.

-> Heart beat is relatively higher than usual but not to the extend of discomfort.

Comfortable with half pill dosage. Will try one whole pill when next opportunity arises.

To summarised all,

This pill is highly effective to provide the extra boost to your performance (If you are planning for many hours of sexual activity). Compare those product i have tried previously the side effect for this product is limited base on half a pill dosage (Subject to difference individual performance).

Hope this review helps all that need advice on this wonderful product and lastly remember to drink more water due to hot weather and hot sexual activity.

~~~May the urge always with you~~~
Old 11-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster (A)

National Day

$135 for 3 bottles
$200 for 5 bottles.

Old 11-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

Reasons Why You Need To Try MensPlus Today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoloman8 View Post
Bro, tried one pill and can feel the effect within 10min, heart beat was pumping quite fast, body feel hot and no feel of erection, but once u got the mood for action, bonk my CO and her moaning was the first time I heard, damn song! Delay cumming as usual, thumb up to bro for introducing such a power product. Cfm will get stock from you once depleted!

I do feel headache during and after but Mayb due to individual body. But nevertheless still a good one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamweak View Post
was very skeptical abt this product until i finally tried it. Its a game changer! Took only 1/2 pill and immediately feel the adrenaline rush. I feel quite high and when the deed comes... i was fking like a pro. I duno if the pill is playing tricks with your brains or what but it simply makes u last so much longer.

That said.. if the brothers need the pill and cant get it soon enough i can sell the remaining bottle (i think left 8 or 9.. will charge accordingly). Reason for passing is my fb left the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndimitri View Post
Highly Recommended Pills like what all reviews said.

I need to ask anyone of you after taking the pill, have a kind of feeling like you want to burp but cannot really burp the air out of your system. I always have this kind of burping feel whenever I took half a pill, try to drink more water but take quite a while to subside the burping feel. Other than this, I feel alright and it really get my little hard and stiff. Try on my FB, and when cheong in Zhuhai, hehehe. Sex was great but I think my bro foreskin bit long sometimes feel uncomfortable, maybe should circumcise, hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusi View Post
Been a while since I last cheong.

Last night went to a ktv with some clients. Got myself a PRC student. Fair, sweet with curvy body. Was having the usual routine and when time to settle the bill & tips, she asked if I can give her a lift as she is leaving as well. Anyway to cut story short, we went to a drinking place for beer instead. We chatted like old friends and things started to get touchy. I quickly took a Mens+ when she excused herself to the Ladies.

When she came back, she gave me a peck on my cheek and whispered she is not wearing anything underneath her dress. She opened her LV bag and inside was her G-string. Seeing that my dick hardened and screaming to be released. We took a stroll along the bay and checked into the nearest hotel. Hell broke loose once we are in the room. Non stop actions until breakfast. We were basically crawling to the lobby for breakfast and slept until checkout time.

Lucky I carry the pills around. Otherwise I might be able to last one round. Phew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukay View Post
Had tried the pills. Like all the reviews have said, extra hard erections and very fast recovery. My 2 shots within 10 minutes after I ejaculated and managed 3 shots that night and 1 more in the morning. And that was just half a pill!! Dare not think how will it be if I took 1 whole pill.

Really ideal if you have a FB or if you need some extra oomph in your sex life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assange View Post
Had met a new chick n shes always telling me how highly sexed she is but not many guys had made her orgasm from the act of sex itself. So I was determine to give it to her a good n proper fuck.

Have my good days and not so good days so I ordered a bot of pills plus the spray from TS. As per instructions, applied the spray in the morning. An hour before I was suppose to meet her, I popped in 3/4 pill as it was my first time and didn't know what to expect of it.

After about 30mins, had a warm feeling and I knew I was ready for action. Picked up the girl and we were suppose to head for dinner. I told her I didn't mind dinner but my little bro had her dessert on his mind. I told her to touch my lil bro if she didn't believe. She did n my lil bro was bursting in my jeans.

I told her if she wanna try making out in a MSCP first n she said she was game. SO proceed to the nearest MSCP. Drove to the 2nd last floor n she unzipped me. Lo n behold, the dragon was awoken!! Except that this dragon was unrecognisable to me. He was definitely much much harder and thicker. Shit, even I myself was amazed as he stood up handsomely between my zippers.

Even my girl was unable to resist it n immediately wrapped her mouth round it. Even she was telling me how come so hard, n my reply was simply... cos it was her lips wrapping round it. She gave me a dirty smile and continue giving me head. The slurping sound she made was just a huge turned on. Before long, we proceeded to the backseat n we tried various position and even opened 1 of the car doors. It was wild. In the midst of the furious, she squirted and I guess she did came... Hehe.

Part 2 To be Continued later as I'm in the office now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assange View Post
Part 2:

We proceed to clean up and go have dinner. All these while, her hands was rubbing on my dick. Best part was, on the way to the hotel, she unzipped me and started sucking and licking my shaft and dick head. I am amazed with the super fast recovery time. Its like you get hard again ready for action in no time at all.

We reached the hotel and started making out. The combo of the Spray and the pill is just awesome. Took me average of 45mins to an hour to cum and like 10-15mins recovery time in between. I must have really blessed her with all my sperm that night as I came almost all over her.

I guess she must have enjoyed the fucked as we are still meeting regularly for our sessions. She said she loved the fullness of me when I'm inside her. I'm not complaining about that.

So my full support and endorsement for this fantastic pill!
Old 11-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster (A)

Have You Had Your MensPlus Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumaster View Post
Is damn shiok rite? Lol. Really different from before n can give more confidence. The girl feel ur rocky little bro liao already feel shiok. My girl feels turned on just by touching and sucking on it. She say feel like very swollen wen inside her n make her more shiok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcguy View Post
Just cum from my 2nd round not so long ago. Decide to sneak in a quick afar since my girl has fallen asleep. Definitely didn't plan for 2nd round as I'm usually a 1 shot man.

After done with 1st shot, was lying in bed chatting when my girl was holding on to my dick and rubbing my dickhead with her thumb. Asked me if I'm horny as she feels abit different today but in a good way. Before I know it, her thumb made my dick come alive again n there we went for round 2. She was as shock as I but she definitely wasn't complaining. Dick really rock hard and I'm sure she love that feeling.

Would recommend this to bros out there who wants abit more kick in their birdie. 2 thumbs up! Nite guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverofpussies View Post
The pills are really fantastic! It's kind of a rainy day thing for me. On days when one is really exhausted and simply can't maintain an erection due to fatigue, the pills are a life-saver. One's performance shoots through the roof whenever one takes it and it helps one to last longer as well. I can't count the number of times when I can't seem to be in the mood as well as rise to the occasion, but by taking the pills, I seem to have overcome that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishee50 View Post
Bought last year to help with my erections since age is catching up.

Basically what has been said abt this pill has already been said. The erections are rock hard and my partner enjoys the fuller me. Definitely gives a very fast recovery time as u will easily get hard again. I had limited side effects which went away as I consume the pills more over time. So can't complain. From its price and it's worth, it's definitely money well spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpire View Post
Popped a pill yest morning. Have been having sex since yest afternoon n today the cock still can get up n hard with the slightest of arousal. Penis is rock hard and it really helps for a more consistent erection without fear that the cock will get soft. It's like it's on auto-pilot. Partner had a good time riding me and good to feel her juices rolling down my shaft to my tummy. Get even more turned on and dick gets even harder. Omg. Also find that I can last longer cos it's so hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstrom View Post
Purchased it few months back and now using a bottle a month.

When I first started, I had some very mild flushes with increased heartbeat but after using it like twice a week, after 2 weeks I don't feel those anymore.

Pill does all the the previous reviews mentioned ie, super hard dick, recovery(get hard again) with 10-15mins after u ejaculate. My personal record is 4 times a nite from 9pm to 9am. Of cos in between got sleep la.

Absolutely no regrets using it. Really makes you feel so much better with more confidence with my performance in bed. Highly recommended.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

Sex With MP Is Always The Best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroJaq View Post
Tried this product. No Joke, really damn powerful. No side effects felt and within 20minutes after cumming, dick can erect again with another Rock Hard erection.

I also found to be able to last longer and my partner super enjoy it. Felt "FULLER" in her and she was also surprised with my performance.

Highly recommended for bros who want more OOMPH in their dick!! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Owe Bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in Changi Village Hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a Army singlet (which I bought for her in E-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching TV. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason33 View Post
Thank you Bro MensPlus for the recommendation of this magical pill...no regrets!

Very happy with the effect...super strong hard rod within 1 hour. After taking it, my wife can also tell the difference in our sex life.
Now can even go for 2nd shot in 1 hour...really no horse-run

This shiok-a-do feeling is unimaginable...just like Super-Man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDeR View Post
I have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round I also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birkenau View Post
Was given a sample pill to try when I went to get some other stuff. Didn't know what to expect or rather I wasn't expectating very much.

Was SHOCKED and amazed by the effects. Penis was super hard within an hour after taking it and for my first shot, didn't even need to rest. Round 2 cintuned straight after I cummed for my first shot. Already in my mid 30s, so it came as a total shock!

The weekend was sexfilled n could even feel it in my manhood up till today. Was just fantastic.

Thanks for that sample, I will be getiing my supplies really soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
I must say the vendor is very honest and patient guy. He explained to me what to look out for and what to avoid to maximise the effect.

As i always goes soft half way thru fucking. It is very frustrating not to satiafy my wife. After i took the pill last night, i am able to doggy my wife's perky ass. Been a while since i am able to hear the 'piak piak' sounds. Overall, a good product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingoblue View Post
Thanks for arranging the speedy delivery, pop half pill on the empty stomach and I could feel my Bro looking for action less than 15 mins. Pop another half before the actual work out and the Bro feels like he was in the 20's. Had a good banging session till my missus was begging me for 2 and 3rd.
Overall this pill doesn't has any side effects and still able to go rounds after rounds.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster (A)

( Click to show/hide )

*** Seriously.... It's The Best Around... ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumaster View Post
Is damn shiok rite? Lol. Really different from before n can give more confidence. The girl feel ur rocky little bro liao already feel shiok. My girl feels turned on just by touching and sucking on it. She say feel like very swollen wen inside her n make her more shiok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcguy View Post
Just cum from my 2nd round not so long ago. Decide to sneak in a quick afar since my girl has fallen asleep. Definitely didn't plan for 2nd round as I'm usually a 1 shot man.

After done with 1st shot, was lying in bed chatting when my girl was holding on to my dick and rubbing my dickhead with her thumb. Asked me if I'm horny as she feels abit different today but in a good way. Before I know it, her thumb made my dick come alive again n there we went for round 2. She was as shock as I but she definitely wasn't complaining. Dick really rock hard and I'm sure she love that feeling.

Would recommend this to bros out there who wants abit more kick in their birdie. 2 thumbs up! Nite guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverofpussies View Post
The pills are really fantastic! It's kind of a rainy day thing for me. On days when one is really exhausted and simply can't maintain an erection due to fatigue, the pills are a life-saver. One's performance shoots through the roof whenever one takes it and it helps one to last longer as well. I can't count the number of times when I can't seem to be in the mood as well as rise to the occasion, but by taking the pills, I seem to have overcome that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishee50 View Post
Bought last year to help with my erections since age is catching up.

Basically what has been said abt this pill has already been said. The erections are rock hard and my partner enjoys the fuller me. Definitely gives a very fast recovery time as u will easily get hard again. I had limited side effects which went away as I consume the pills more over time. So can't complain. From its price and it's worth, it's definitely money well spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpire View Post
Popped a pill yest morning. Have been having sex since yest afternoon n today the cock still can get up n hard with the slightest of arousal. Penis is rock hard and it really helps for a more consistent erection without fear that the cock will get soft. It's like it's on auto-pilot. Partner had a good time riding me and good to feel her juices rolling down my shaft to my tummy. Get even more turned on and dick gets even harder. Omg. Also find that I can last longer cos it's so hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
Good product. I ordered thru post few months back.

Half pill is than sufficient for me.

Good value for $$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herus View Post
Had purchases the pill and tried it. All I can say is that all the claims are true. These pills are FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!

Rock hard penis, fast recovery, lasts long and minimal side effects. Anybody who enjoys having sex should try this stuff. Damn good. Rather, damn fucking good these pills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfucker View Post
Of course they are awesome. I'm been using for the past one year.

Everytime my gf never get enough of my hard dick. I think I need more tonics now. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
long overdue review owed...
have no issues getting hard and no pe to worry about... but that means I would sometimes get too tired out by pumping too long... so much so that I could get flaccid if I don't come after 20-30mins.

so last night, I took half a pill...was just after dinner so, worried if the effect enough or not.

by the time I got to bed with wife... we messed about in 69 and I was rock hard... felt harder and hotter than usual... and I proceeded to really start pumping my wife...which this time round... I was hard all the way for 30+mins...before I came real hard in my wife. which surprised her a little by our more intense session.

too bad, I was still hard after the deed. but I'm not fit enough for round 2 lol. tired out by the more intense session.

but to my surprise... I woke up with morning wood and my wife felt me spooning her... and this morning we had another round for 30mins before we got ready for work. didn't have issue maintaining hardness due to the urgency to finish before going to work lol.

good stuff. not much other effects felt, except that I feel my heart/pulse beat faster and thirstier.
Quote:
lol... my wife likes sex often... so... every other day we have sex... the pill in a way helps me keep up when we go over drive, especially over the weekends.
Quote:
yup, I'm liking the increase intensity and looking to try a bit rougher intensity.. though more shag lol

not specifically about the hardness. but about my morning hardness. coz I'm usually not a morning person, despite the usual morning wood.

but that following morning while I woke my wife for work, I spooned her with my stiff little bro and she was surprised at my morning interest and hardness. coz usually if she wanted sex in the morning, she would have to blow me for a few minutes before the little bro wakes up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayes View Post
I registered with SBF just for this thread in order to get hold of MenPlus.. And woah..... Totally no regret and enjoying my Making love session with gratitude...

I suffered "0" side effect. And it took less than 30mins to see the effect of the pill and then on.... Like Duracell Battery..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatArtiste View Post
This is my short FR.

Pill is Fucking Power. Fucking Awesome. Hard as rock. No horse run. Sibei Power OMG! Totally blown away by it.

Amazing Cock Power!!!

Loot my gf till she tolong ask me stop. Tell me next time sex don't take it cos she scared her pussy will become loose!!! Took half on Friday nite, then this morning top up another half pill. I have never fucked any girl till such a state in all my life. Fucking out of this world! Now I know why some bro say feels like IronMan!
Quote:
follow up review (1 full pill)
previous only consumed half as adviced.

this time round tried out 1 full pill last night with the missus.
first, basically side effects felt were no different from half pill. raised heartbeat and increased thirst.

now the action.
please don't consume full pill if you got plans for other stuff or chores to do...
i took 1 pill after dinner at 8pm...by 9pm I was ready... fooled around and we started session 1...that lasted me freaking 50mins of pumping my wife in various positions before I unloaded into her.

dick was still freaking hard and standing while I caught my breath and drank water. 15mins later my wife tired, but started licking me all over and I wasted no time dogging her from behind. this time, because I came earlier, I lasted even longer. a freaking 1hr of slow, medium and hard bonking... wife was coming hard and loud. luckily we had earlier decided to turn on the TV program loudly before we started. this time, I came as hard but volume much lesser already. freaking dick was still hard as I laid on bed panting away...

missus was querying how come so "super" lol.
i just sheepishly said, I was super turned on by her. by this time, I was really tired... but decided to see how far I can go...so, while still cuddling... I tried spooning and starting bonking again. this time round, really tired, hence mainly did slow gentler strokes for the missus... and because I came the twice earlier, I wasn't going to come anytime soon and my dick is still rock hard. stroked for 20mins or so and was starting to feel some urge and started to really give it to my wife for the last 10mins before I cleared my last load of the night... practically left with a small dribble of cum only.

uncle and missus was totally wasted physically last night. after bonking from 9pm till almost 12am... maybe another side effect to note, missus' was feeling slightly sore in her pussy after last night's sessions.
Quote:
ya... I know I'm 1 lucky sob... I'm not complaining lol.

last night without any pills, I managed 1 round of about 20mins...really tired out from previous night. came fast and hard, but soften real quick lol. I think I'll rest tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot cake View Post
Thanks TS for arranging a bot of Men plus!

I had been using another product from any bro from another threat.

But I think he up the lorry liao as his threat is gone n I'm unable to contact him.

Thus decided to give Men plus a try.

Tried 1/2 a pill the next day before going home. Who knows my OC mc...!

Had a hard on through out the night...! Simply sleeping with a thick hard meat stick sticking out of my pants!

Next morning still hard... Have to put on undies so that my kids wouldn't see the hard on as I always wear a boxer around the house...

In the afternoon quickly made appointment for release...!

Still can feel the power containing in little bro.

Good thing was that I do not feel headache but can feel very warm in the whole body including little bro...

Will try again when my OC recover.

Thanks TS for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
Honestly, that ROCK HARD dick gives you the feeling of invincibility. N when u pump the girl, u can almost feel her cringe everytime u thrust inside her. If only there are words to describe how the girls feel...
Old 11-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster (A)

National Day

$135 for 3 bottles
$200 for 5 bottles.

One Last Day !!!!

Old 12-08-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster (A)

All You Need Is MensPlus For A Weekend Of Endless Sex.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dragon View Post
taken it for years and no issues. Works great and it's cheaper than what's available.

If you are not comfortable taking it, don't take it.

Just my 2 cents guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by isuzuman View Post
glad that ur back. Good opportunity for more bros to try the power! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by suci View Post
went to get a bottle yest. Instructions were given so i followed them when i tried it last night.

Took half a pill awhile later after dinner and within half an hour can feel my bro being more "alive". Was with my partner so we started making out. Erections are definitely much harder than usual. Sex was slightly longer than usual.

After cumming, had a smoke and usually that's the end of me but my partner was fooling around with me abit and another erection came. I felt it gettin harder and harder as she sucked on it n play with it with her tongue. So soon we had sex. She commented that she can feel a "fuller" penis inside her and she liked it. Nonetheless, she was turned on by this and was much wetter than her usual self.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I didn't feel much side effects though i was told that some people will experience some slight side effects. Will definitely continue using it to enjoy my sex more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktock View Post
had been taking this product for a few years now. All i can say is that its really very good. Need not advertise and say much about, just have to try and the results speaks volume. Simply wonderful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lek544 View Post
uh to agree totally with bro tt.. I swear by this pill..
Nice to see u ts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunline View Post
finally decided to give this a try. Got a bottle last min beforemy trip to bangkok.

Im in my mid 40s and im sharing my experience after the first time i took the pill yesterday. Sitting in my hotel room after a night of awesome sex. Something i wouldn't dream of ever since my mid 30s.

Anyway, heres a short fr. Took half a pill yesterday morning when i got up on an empty stomach at about 8am. Went to the usual places to pray etc. Had my lunch at 12ish. Back to hotel to rest as its really warm here.

3ish my friends decided to visit the massage palours at ratchada. Picked a early 20s girl whose service was awesome. Once in the tubs washing me up, my penis was up all the way till she finished washing me up and proceeded to the bed. Its definitely much harder than usual almost till u feel like ur cock is going to burst. Had a session longer than usual but finally unloaded.

Went back hotelto rest followed by dinner at 8ish. By 9ish we were down a the agogo clubs at soi cowboy and i pick up another girl. Brought her back to the hotel and there goes another shot.

Thought that was it for the day but my friend called my room and said they were going to another agogo joint at nana, so i just went. Din intend to get any girl but a girl came to sit with me and i bought her a ladys drink. She was rubbing my thighs and i could feel my cock twitching again. So again book her for short time.

Back in the room, her was abit tingtong and was aloof and i kinda liked her cos she not so much about the money. We had great sex and her bj was awesome. I thought she was going after we were done but she asked if she could stay as the aircon at her place was not cold. As long as i didn't had to pay more, i was fine. Needless to say, i woke up with a harden dick and we fucked again.

The last time i had so many shots was like i was in my teen years. But this pill is just amazing. I get hard with the slightest arousal and when hard, its just freaking awesome and the hardness is amazing. Half a pill yesterday morning and i can have a otal of 4 shots in 24hrs!!! Just poped in another half pill and lets see how many i can manage today.

Highly recommend any bros that needs some boost or intend to have some intensive fucking sessions!! From man to stud!!! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by optus5 View Post
simply amazing and damn good. Cock will be hard like rock, after cumming, once ur girl touch u abit here and there, u will marikita again. For me cock will be super hard till i think i not so sensitive and so will last longer. Don't feel any uncomfortable side effects. Really sebei power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewa11 View Post
promised to post. Took a pill in bangkok and had 3 shots within 12 hours. Sextisfied
Quote:
Originally Posted by stheno View Post
that day buy a bottle for my hot date and really got lucky. She keep asking me how come my cock is so hard? She never feel a cock so hard before. Hahaha. Lucky i never tell her my secret. 2 hour i pump her 3 rounds. Pump till she sibei shiok lor. Now tell me every week try to meet at least twice for pumping session. Then the cock so hard, when she suck, she suck so hard and let go keep got the pok pok sound... She say very fun to paly with. I chin chye la, wan play or suck amything also can as long as i song when she do that. Hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy81 View Post
promised to have fr

tried yesterday with ts instructions.. But manage to have 1 long shot with wife after popped half a pill.
Although not like other bros whom can have 3/4 shots within 24 hours as ts mentioned results varies. But i have an easy erection and have a wonderful time with wife after so many years after my birth of my 3rd child and my hectic work stress..
My wife says,' daddy why this time you erect so easily and lasts longer than before' i replied ' maybe stress level went down so everything is back normal '

thanks ts
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercourse View Post
im similar to u. Not into quantity. With this pills, i can remain super hard till i cum and even remain hard after i cum till i lay there and rest abit then it will slowly soften. Then i will go wash up n have a good nights sleep.

Also bought some supplements and that really makes my little brother more alive than before. Mornings and most nites will be auto hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imironman View Post
a short fr. Been on this for more than a year. Never fail me. Will be hard n really does give a faster recovery period n will get hard again with slight arousal. When i first took, some bright vision but now all is fine, probably cos my body is now used to it. A pill can easily last me a day to 18hrs. Cheaper alternative to the v n c.

Nowadays taking some supplements reco by seller n body system really works better n a definite improvement in my libido.thumbs up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
yes! even my partner asked why my so power.did u eat anything :d
Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post
promise ts to give a review after trying.

Met ts within 12 hours from posting on thread till collection. Friendly chap, and give full details and explanation on how to use the pills.

Tired 1 full pill, and gave me the most wonderful time for me and my partner. Evening 2 hours, night 3 hours, morning 1 hours. Have not tried trusting continuously for 3 hours before and still feeling super hard. Even my partner also mentioned had best of her time.

Now both of us look forward to our next session. Thanks ts for bringing in such products. And hopefully stock will never break.

Thanks once again.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:41 AM
Samster (A)

National Day

$135 for 3 bottles
$200 for 5 bottles.

One Last Day !!!!

Old 12-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IceWD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me pls -
Old 12-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dumet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm me please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1