The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bei Bei at 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Since you like to french so much, better bring along a toothbrush on your next visit. A lot of samster gets addicted to cim on angpais. Some working ladies do allow to come in throat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Badbird list had the most cim angpais. He must have eaten lots of dead frogs.
May I ask a noob question to all senior bros who love CIM, do you french those WLs during lovemaking prior to CIM?
Old 28-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink PVO, Anchoring & Warbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, World Success Coach Antony Robbins mentioned about the technique of “Anchoring”.
So u may consider to bring her into Orgasm and in each intense Orgasm, u peck her lips. After repeatitions, her subconscious mind will link intense pleasure to lip kissing and finally lead to frenching and bring welfare to many bros here , lol
Sorry that I am not keen to spend resources to experiment it, hahaha
But u can use this technique to get instant gratification, motivation , conquering fear to enhance success in your personal life
Fascinating topic buddy

There is an interesting samster by the name of warbird who has been talking about the captivating powers of the abv issues for a long time now in this thread of his

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=133505
Old 28-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
May I ask a noob question to all senior bros who love CIM, do you french those WLs during lovemaking prior to CIM?
Nope. Me gives. Don't receives.
Old 28-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Badbird list had the most cim angpais. He must have eaten lots of dead frogs.
Oops ......look like I got to season myself to cum without frenching with advanced “Anchoring techniques” ......will buy premium mouth wash for WL next time .......but most importantly, I need to retrieve the Badbird’s list first on urgent basis .......I am now at East Coast appreciating the sea and suppose to ponder on life pilosophical enlightening issues but now troubled by dead frog problems ......
Old 28-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Looks/ No French But..../Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Yes....but this is Federer801 we r talking about!!....his standard when it cums to looks is just way too high for GL150, especially GL150 2018.....sorry hor Federer801 buddy, just trying to keep it real....!

How about can raw but no french and this was a first call!

I totally agree as well on Oolong's photo skills, even what nutman38 said about good photos when it cums to his own girls!!...

Recall his photos of the hot sexy retired BeiEr n his other retired fair tally curvy busty sweetie Dongbei mm(cant recall her name at the mo?) were generally good photos compared to the outside mms....prolly becuz his mms r relaxed n he has all the time in the world to get the best photo?!...

That said, if Oolong upgraded his old ipad, perhaps all his photos may now cum out better!
bro you know me the best! Donkey years ago, the quality of cat 150 really good! I miss my Apples, Mi Xue, Lan Mei and etc.....all 10/10 in all compartments in comparison!
Old 28-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

I find some resemblance with a certain MP.
Just bang her hard to vent frustrations.

I also toggling btw FL and WL for past few years.
But recently have been able to sample many good WLs able to french due to unconditional sharing by many bros.

Hope you have a bountiful harvest in WL scene!
Huat ah!
Thanks bro....you are very generous with your lobang...really appreciate it....this is what i called no agenda sharing at the highest level!
Old 28-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

not forgetting Lu Lu 54A and exUk 1649......Sigh! Only good memories!
Old 28-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Thanks bro....you are very generous with your lobang...really appreciate it....this is what i called no agenda sharing at the highest level!
Your pleasure is mine bro!
Actually I do have agenda
To share more so that more can reciprocate

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 28-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
not forgetting Lu Lu 54A and exUk 1649......Sigh! Only good memories!
I luv all the iterations of Lulu 54a, 1649 had some other chiobus beside UK.
My personal favs were L18 Diao Chan, WH15 Lele, 1654a Jacey...
those were the days
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 28-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
those were the days
diao chan was at lorong 20 house 1 right.
Old 28-02-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
those were the days
Diaochan should be 2001...

I prefer the 1615 lele better
Old 28-02-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Fascinating topic buddy

There is an interesting samster by the name of warbird who has been talking about the captivating powers of the abv issues for a long time now in this thread of his

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=133505
Buddy, thks for sharing the thread, it’s interesting
Old 28-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
diao chan was at lorong 20 house 1 right.
Oh ya
Memory failed me.
Last time got diaochan xishi zhaojun ard the same time
Tried all but My fav was diao Chan cos Taiwanese actress lookalike with slim body and natural C cups.
Rtf her countless times
Too bad she rtc early
Old 28-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post

I think I din try 1615 lele
But enjoyed my chemistry with wh15 lele- petite Zoe Tay lookalike with natural full c cups. Almost buay tahan raw her. Yummy.
Old 28-02-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post

the 1615 Le Le has the perfect round natural non sag C tits?...kawai looking girl.....If i recall her correctly, her ass job licking is world class at least in GL! Those were the days man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1