The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monteroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

quick field report. i was in munich 2 mos ago. went to sunshine. very easy to get to. seamless. really very pretty girls and good experience. i now wonder about the other fkks which they say are a lot better than sunshine.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

I been to one FKK in outskirts of Germany. The girls there aren't vogue standard but I like the relax and non-commercial feel of the place. Bros can try outskirt FKKs if you have time to spare. Other than the indoor pub, jacuzzi and sauna, there is also an outdoor pool and BBQ food. Food is normal and beer is free flow. And because that time was summer, guys and girls were chilling beside the pool. Girls wear little or topless and they chit chat and cozy up to you but not in hurried way, quite different from FKKs in big cities of Germany.

I had 3 shots with 3 different girls within few hours after entry. Girls are usually from Eastern Europe Romania, Moldova, etc. I seen girls chilling out with guys for very long time because the guy is interesting and fun. For the third shot, I was already very shacked but this hot girl held my hand and brought me to a dark corner in the lounge to have hugs and kisses. Pulled away my bathrobe and teased my body all over then finally BBBJ. Really bui tahan then engaged her for third shot before leaving. Sex with all 3 girls are great because they are sexy, all do frenching, BBBJ and allow painting. All moan like crazy and accommodating. NICE!

Entry 55 euro, all sessions 50 euro each.
Old 20-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
I been to one FKK in outskirts of Germany. The girls there aren't vogue standard but I like the relax and non-commercial feel of the place. Bros can try outskirt FKKs if you have time to spare. Other than the indoor pub, jacuzzi and sauna, there is also an outdoor pool and BBQ food. Food is normal and beer is free flow. And because that time was summer, guys and girls were chilling beside the pool. Girls wear little or topless and they chit chat and cozy up to you but not in hurried way, quite different from FKKs in big cities of Germany.

I had 3 shots with 3 different girls within few hours after entry. Girls are usually from Eastern Europe Romania, Moldova, etc. I seen girls chilling out with guys for very long time because the guy is interesting and fun. For the third shot, I was already very shacked but this hot girl held my hand and brought me to a dark corner in the lounge to have hugs and kisses. Pulled away my bathrobe and teased my body all over then finally BBBJ. Really bui tahan then engaged her for third shot before leaving. Sex with all 3 girls are great because they are sexy, all do frenching, BBBJ and allow painting. All moan like crazy and accommodating. NICE!

205 euros for 3 shots + facilities is very good value. May I know which FKK was that? I will be travelling to Hamburg / Munich / Frankfurt next month.
Old 22-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
205 euros for 3 shots + facilities is very good value. May I know which FKK was that? I will be travelling to Hamburg / Munich / Frankfurt next month.
My outskirt FKK is not in any of your stated regions. But you can find any other FKKs out there by Google. FKK is machiam like a German lifestyle, even in their rural areas. Mine was actually surrounded by farmlands but the facilities are modern and great.
Old 24-08-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Any other FKK clubs in Berlin aside from Artemis?
And any other recommendations? Thanks in advance.
Old 25-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

hi what is the name of this place?

Quote:

Old 25-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

every girl i try now automatic put on condom before sucking

(but may be not because of law , may be my cock smelly ?)

i normally dont like to CIM so i dont know if SOP still but the one Moldovan and one french girl i fuck i decide want to finish in mouth , when i said so she took off condom so at least if pay more still can

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
FYI all

A new law has come into effect from 1 July, requiring all sex acts to be performed with protection (thus, no more BBBJs)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7326056.html

The effects of this law are still being debated amongst punters but it's up to you how to interpret it. (Some of the girls might ask more for bbbj or outright refuse)

Either way, I'm glad i went before july
Old 28-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

If u have not experience Fkk, it's good to go n have a feel of it.
The sight is really beautiful inside the fkk with all the nude hot euro babes surrounding u.. Referring to palace n oase.
But sadly, the goodness ends here. Once u are inside the room, it's all about $$$, it is so commercial, robotic n mechanical. Likely u will lose interest totally, that's what happened to me...Totally no gfe n anything u want to do a bit more, she will tell u this is additional $$$. It just kills the mood totally n u will just wana finished it off fast n leave the room..In reality, it's over hyped!

Last edited by countryman; 28-08-2017 at 05:05 PM.
Old 30-08-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Any good fkk near Düsseldorf area or even in Netherlands side
Old 01-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Best in Dusseldorf is Living Room. Easy to go to by public transport. Pretty girls, but small and smoky club.
Best in Netherlands is YinYang in Roermond near the border with Germany. Pretty girls and fantastic facilities like a country club.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monteroman View Post
quick field report. i was in munich 2 mos ago. went to sunshine. very easy to get to. seamless. really very pretty girls and good experience. i now wonder about the other fkks which they say are a lot better than sunshine.
Sorry to say this, but Sunshine would be the bottom one of the about 10 FKKs I have been to. It has the lowest proportion and numbers of pretty girls, worst service levels from the girls, and non-existent faciities.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Best in Dusseldorf is Living Room. Easy to go to by public transport. Pretty girls, but small and smoky club.
Best in Netherlands is YinYang in Roermond near the border with Germany. Pretty girls and fantastic facilities like a country club.
Thank you. I will go to Roermond and try out yinyang. I understand there's no pricing for the service . Do I have to negotiate or it is standard per 30minutes?
Old 02-09-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
I understand there's no pricing for the service .
That is what is officially stated in every club, as the girls are not supposed to be employed by the club. In actuality, the price for standard service for 60 minutes is fixed. It is 50 euros for 30 minutes in most clubs, and 60 euros for a very few clubs.
You will have to negotiate for extras like CIM or anal. Bare blowjob is not extra if you appear to a girl to be a seasoned monger and just demand for it; but once you ask whether it is still free, it would be extra or denied (due to the new law).

Last edited by Tanken; 02-09-2017 at 06:48 AM.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I been to one FKK in outskirts of Germany. The girls there aren't vogue standard but I like the relax and non-commercial feel of the place.

Great info.

Up you my 3 humble rep points.
Old 17-09-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Name is Sixsens

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
hi what is the name of this place?
Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1