The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girls with CCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
or stds..
Never thought about the STDs part, you bring up a good point actually
Old 16-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
MVP24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
How about guys with smelly dick? need to check?

No need, just get the girl to wash clean clean.
Old 17-06-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 8
fanblades is one of the Best!fanblades is one of the Best!fanblades is one of the Best!

Hard to determine who have CCB by the look.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
jacksontay88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanblades View Post
Hard to determine who have CCB by the look.
Truly agreed. Had up a pretty lady with ccb. Totally turn off.
Old 30-06-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Wanna seek opinion from bros here.

If u know a girl with CCB, would you consider her to be your gf?

I can't stand having sex with a super strong stench in the room. It makes my bro go soft fast.
I'll be honest.. I have a keen sense of smell and ccb totally kills my mojo. Even if I try (like bonk 30+ mins), it is real hard for me to cum when I catch the scent. (I'm totally assuming we are talking about having sex.. like penetrative sex..)

In these situations, I just stop and say I'm tired due to work/sick/havent eat/whatever excuses I can conjure. Better that than 两败俱伤 in trying to cum.

I find it rude to tell the girl in the face that she has ccb. It also never resulted in anything good for me those times I did attempt to say it. Anyway, I usually will slowly kill off the relationship/contact myself, as I know I cannot tahan the same thing again.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 24-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Some women smell change after they have a child, so you also want to bear that in mind.

Two MLs that I fingered in recent times, one had no smell while the other had stronger smell. But then again, it was done after they had been working for a couple of hours so I also cannot conclude for sure if the big breasted one really is smelly or just that she sweats more easily. Maybe next time I take wet wipe and clean first then assess again haha... but really, the smell stays on my fingers for a while. She is clean though, cos no one has fingered her in a long time... so I am also asking myself whether those who haven't juiced in a while tend to have stronger smell
Old 04-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sibehteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This condition is called bacterial vaginosis

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditio..$$$$$ic-overview
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1