The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2017, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Happyman stayed low for so long... still got cheong bo?

Last edited by Nitwitty; 07-08-2017 at 04:36 AM.
Old 19-08-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Potential Five Year Ban for Warm Up Cafe After Underage Drinker Found in the Club.

http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/new...d-in-the-club/
Old 31-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
Choon Niang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two weeks ago went to L Mermaid.
The joint now taken over with Lady in charge.
She able to speak Mandarin and Cantonese.
She says new operator will renovate place with toilets in room.
Not much of girls. Only three choices.

Maybe bros have been there recently can enlighten more.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

I'll be in CM in a week, any bros wanna meet up drop me a PM.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Infos on Chiang Mai

Yes, Little Mermaid had a change in management. Sorry bros, i will no longer be at Mermaid to entertain fellow Sbf cheongsters.

I'm in Sg at the moment and received a Line message from former Mermaids that they had gathered to form their very own Dolphin Spa. I was invited to provide QC at Dolphin Spa for fellow Samster. Will provide FR once i tried their service.

http://www.chiangmailocator.com/chia...87:dolphin-spa

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/tuq9r4B-j6F0eC71sVUtEQ

LINE ID/ WECHAT ID: dolphin0627157172
Old 07-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Yes, Little Mermaid had a change in management. Sorry bros, i will no longer be at Mermaid to entertain fellow Sbf cheongsters.

I'm in Sg at the moment and received a Line message from former Mermaids that they had gathered to form their very own Dolphin Spa. I was invited to provide QC at Dolphin Spa for fellow Samster. Will provide FR once i tried their service.

http://www.chiangmailocator.com/chia...87:dolphin-spa

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/tuq9r4B-j6F0eC71sVUtEQ

LINE ID/ WECHAT ID: dolphin0627157172
That good, another new place. Shall explore when is there again later of the year.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
That good, another new place. Shall explore when is there again later of the year.
Come come.. after i QC them, i can help recommend who's suitable according to individual requirements.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come come.. after i QC them, i can help recommend who's suitable according to individual requirements.
Hhahaha.. will add their wechat.

Waiting for your review.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-09-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My virgin FR for Dolphin Spa after my QC for a new lady name Nicky.

Name: Nicky
Height/Weight: 160/55
Boobs: 38D Pink Nipples

Set my eyes on this new girl the moment I stepped into Dolphin Spa. Just nice the reception told me that she is new to this line, ask me to help QC her and to guide her on her massage and service.. Well, I'm happy to be of service.

After collecting the keys to the room, she hold my hands while waiting for the lift. Once in the room, she undressed me followed by herself... WOW!!! A pair of big melons pop out from her undersized bra. Pinkish nipple somemore.. Buay tahan liao..

In the shower, she washed my body from neck downwards till my toes.. occasionally using her boobs to run my back. Skip the SOP shower.

I told her I will show her what is the standard of my massage, got her to lie down and I proceed to doing finger press massage for her... follow my oil massage.. *my intention is to run my fingers around her body legally in the name of massage* when massaging near her calves, I purposely sensually run my fingers around her pelvis, skipping the main part. Want to make her Gian.

Her turn for the massage... She tried to copy what I did for her, but of course not as good as mine.. Told her she will need time to have her own set of skills.
B2B from a big pair of melon is always splendid.

After the process of building up the mood, she started to catbath me with teasing... Of course I never want to lose out, using my fingers and tongue, I managed to make her wet and high.. Her soft spot is her 2 pinkish nipples, she gets easily high when nipples are aroused. Buay Tahan liao, she started to ride me, follow by me missionary with great view of her boobs giggling. Finally ended the finale with my favorite doggy... rested awhile then proceed to shower.. again wash my body clean clean... then after both of us dress up, we went down together with her holding my arm just like my lover.. Wish I could make her mine..
Old 16-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
J55five deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was in CM (this year), I feel that the best is to explore via rental motorbike.
Uber is another transport tool (price is reasonable too) but I like the freedom to explore around. Cause if u check out those massage places, they are not near to each other. (Near, not too near / Far, not too far)

Had a good experience at Mermaid.
During the time, was talking to (not sure if it's the boss or OKT) an Uncle who speak a little bit of Hokkien.

Surprised to know the management changes and another new establishment has been set up. Thanks for the info sharing!
Old 17-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Yalor. That was nearly my 2nd home if not for the change in management. Good times are hard to come by these days..
That uncle is 1 of the sgreans staying in CM. We all used to enjoy chatting with fellow samsters, but no longer as atmosphere changed.

Anyway, for those who had enjoyed their time in ChiangMai and those who are coming soon to ChiangMai, Happy Cheonging!!
Old 17-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
That uncle is 1 of the sgreans staying in CM. We all used to enjoy chatting with fellow samsters, but no longer as atmosphere changed.
555 sounds like one Singaporean uncle that I know!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Just left Dolphin Spa and it's an overall good experience here in Chiang Mai.

Tried a new girl called Kai Muk. Natural C boobs and neatly trimmed pussy. Service could do with a bit more experience but the sex was good.
Old 18-09-2017, 03:49 AM
Samster

Bro fapfap, kindly let me know what is lacking in her service so i can know what to expect? I received msg that Kai mook just arrived at Dolphin Spa today but i wasn't free to QC her. Maybe i will QC her tomorrow and write a FR. There is another new girl today call Nammon, heard that she is a lesbian.. Yet to try her too.. jialat.. bullet not enough to use liao...
Old 18-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

I think the GFE was a good effort, but due to a language barrier not easy to talk with her. That one really can't blame her.

Her massage is mostly piano type, and could use more experience. Otherwise she is very accommodating. Happy I spent my time with her.

I was torn between her and another girl Nicky. I just saw your feedback on her. Would like to try if I get a chance next trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1