The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RebelTunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gents, if I may, I would like to give Justin a thumbs-up for the service I received this evening. I know most of you talk to him about KTVs and spas but I wanted to see if he could get me an outcall. I was sorely disappointed yesterday with the service I received from another provider on this forum so I needed to make it up today.

I reached out, setting the 'perimeters' for the girl I sought. He reverted with options and recommended one. I took his word for it and all I can say is that this girl did not disappoint at all - 163cm, 23 yo, C. Beautiful long hair and she smelled great. Friendly, sweet and best part of all, she spoke enough English for me to enjoy the session. This is someone I would request for again if not my departure tomorrow.

My budget was 8000 NT and given my previous experience, worth every penny. Not sure if I am allowed to share her name or photo so if Justin is okay with it, I will share. Otherwise please reach out to him for her 411.

Damn I can still smell her. Alright guys, it's bedtime for Bonzo, a very tired but happy one that is.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

crashburner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelTunes View Post
Gents, if I may, I would like to give Justin a thumbs-up for the service I received this evening. I know most of you talk to him about KTVs and spas but I wanted to see if he could get me an outcall. I was sorely disappointed yesterday with the service I received from another provider on this forum so I needed to make it up today.

I reached out, setting the 'perimeters' for the girl I sought. He reverted with options and recommended one. I took his word for it and all I can say is that this girl did not disappoint at all - 163cm, 23 yo, C. Beautiful long hair and she smelled great. Friendly, sweet and best part of all, she spoke enough English for me to enjoy the session. This is someone I would request for again if not my departure tomorrow.

My budget was 8000 NT and given my previous experience, worth every penny. Not sure if I am allowed to share her name or photo so if Justin is okay with it, I will share. Otherwise please reach out to him for her 411.

Damn I can still smell her. Alright guys, it's bedtime for Bonzo, a very tired but happy one that is.
I second this bro's comments. I had a 5K girl and she was better than the other joint I got for the same price. I will stick to bro Justin in future
Old 17-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
itsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

I was promised a Taiwanese girl @ 5k but came a PRC. Didn't want to make things awkward so went along with the job.
Disappointed with the dishonesty.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme2014 View Post
I was promised a Taiwanese girl @ 5k but came a PRC. Didn't want to make things awkward so went along with the job.
Disappointed with the dishonesty.
What I learnt is that we must be firm and say no and bye bye
Old 08-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

2nd time I used 小过...and this time I opt for a 8k girl. And it was fabulous!

Compared to the others with pictures, trust me, don't waste time. I tried 2 agencies one who is posting regularly and another via backpage. Both times I send back the girls and told them don't send again. It was a waste of time waiting and the girl who arrived was totally different despite assurance that real photos being provided.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

ifan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in Taipei this coming week and having gone through the various post on SBF, it seems like Justin is the guy to go to for some "fun". Will be giving it and try and revert with my review. Looking forward!
Old 20-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 13
doodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashburner View Post
2nd time I used 小过...and this time I opt for a 8k girl. And it was fabulous!

Compared to the others with pictures, trust me, don't waste time. I tried 2 agencies one who is posting regularly and another via backpage. Both times I send back the girls and told them don't send again. It was a waste of time waiting and the girl who arrived was totally different despite assurance that real photos being provided.
Thank you

I will do my best .

WeChat ID : q936177089
Line ID : q936177089

網址:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...ghlight=taiwan
Old 03-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Hi is there anything in hsinchu if I may ask.

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 09-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anything around ximending massage ktv etc ??
Old 23-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 13
doodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper View Post
anything around ximending massage ktv etc ??
Taxi about 10 minutes

WeChat ID : q936177089
Line ID : q936177089

網址:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...ghlight=taiwan
Old 05-04-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

chinagm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had two experiences in two consecutive days in Taipei.
first one I choose a Tai massage. at the end it was legit one.

second day I asked 小过 and he booked for me a SPA. more than perfect.
very kind, clean and offered extra service.
Old 07-04-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

heading to Taichung. Any places to recommend? or agency to contact?
Old 07-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be in Taipei from in mid April. Anyone have good recommendation for KTV kind of entertainment with special and also and good SPA with good facility and pretty babes with happy ending?
Old 08-04-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
fakestar45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for kaohsuing? Will be there in a few days time.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

YNWAnfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same same - heading to kaohsiung in about ten days time. Got any lobangs there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1