The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Therum2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
high lvl ah tiongs go high end ktvs, low lvl ah tiongs go everywhere, recently a group of ah tiongs went to blue mountain, the girls play punk, after massage say finish liao no boom boom, ah tiongs buay song start fighting with girls and OKT, then police come, then ah tiongs call more ah tiongs come, then more police come, then police fired 10 warning shots into air, 40 tiongs arrested, only 5 charged, becoz khmer police hate paperwork

case 2, tiongs go beach drink n touch girl everywhere, girl scold tiongs, tiong buay song call more tiongs come, khmer call more khmer come, fighting all over the place, police come fire warning shots, tiongs arrested

case 3, tiongs go drinking at sihanoukville square, argue with ang mohs, start fighting, tiongs call more tiongs come, police come, tiongs hit police, police call more police, tiongs arrested

so if any sinkies come make sure colour skin black black and say you are ah neh better
Just search the news, wow the ah tiongs really KNN
Old 15-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
high lvl ah tiongs go high end ktvs, low lvl ah tiongs go everywhere, recently a group of ah tiongs went to blue mountain, the girls play punk, after massage say finish liao no boom boom, ah tiongs buay song start fighting with girls and OKT, then police come, then ah tiongs call more ah tiongs come, then more police come, then police fired 10 warning shots into air, 40 tiongs arrested, only 5 charged, becoz khmer police hate paperwork

case 2, tiongs go beach drink n touch girl everywhere, girl scold tiongs, tiong buay song call more tiongs come, khmer call more khmer come, fighting all over the place, police come fire warning shots, tiongs arrested

case 3, tiongs go drinking at sihanoukville square, argue with ang mohs, start fighting, tiongs call more tiongs come, police come, tiongs hit police, police call more police, tiongs arrested

so if any sinkies come make sure colour skin black black and say you are ah neh better
I had a really good laugh. Lol
Old 18-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

MrWonderful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All, so have been reading quite a bit on the PP thread to understand where to go and what to do. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with Aquarius Hotel & Urban Resort or with Lumiere Hotel? They are about 2km from street 136. I called both and they both seem to be guest friendly (although both were hesitant when I asked if I could bring multiple guests up to the room) so I'm more just wondering if the location is good or if it is too far. Am also looking at Sun & Moon as well as I thought the amenities and location were better but room is kind of small. For the same price I could get a larger room at the other two hotels.
Old 18-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWonderful View Post
Hi All, so have been reading quite a bit on the PP thread to understand where to go and what to do. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with Aquarius Hotel & Urban Resort or with Lumiere Hotel? They are about 2km from street 136. I called both and they both seem to be guest friendly (although both were hesitant when I asked if I could bring multiple guests up to the room) so I'm more just wondering if the location is good or if it is too far. Am also looking at Sun & Moon as well as I thought the amenities and location were better but room is kind of small. For the same price I could get a larger room at the other two hotels.
Sun Moon will check girl and make sure your occupancy states 2 persons. If not they liable to charge u. Why just dun stay in Lux? Get the level 1 rooms. Better looking la. Lux is girl girl friendly.
Old 18-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Sun and moon is quite a good hotel from the facilities and the design of the room but quite pricey the price... stay one night there maybe can stay 3 nights in other hotel and the room booking must be 2 person if not they will overcharge and also if you bring third person have to pay additional 10usd...

No chance for 3p or 4p if you stay there unless willing to pay more
Old 18-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

MrWonderful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Sun and moon is quite a good hotel from the facilities and the design of the room but quite pricey the price... stay one night there maybe can stay 3 nights in other hotel and the room booking must be 2 person if not they will overcharge and also if you bring third person have to pay additional 10usd...

No chance for 3p or 4p if you stay there unless willing to pay more
Ow I see :[ what about Lumiere or Aqua? Anyone tried these out? Is 2 km from street 136 too far?
Old 19-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

I agree with 'bro Scratchuback...just stay at Lux Riverside. I stayed there for a month when I first moved to PP from SG. The hotel is definitely girl friendly, so why bother with the others? Who needs the drama/BS?!
Old 19-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 7
abclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to beholdabclover is a splendid one to behold

cambodia gal no service. Cheap bonk though. Now many influx of viets.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abclover View Post
cambodia gal no service. Cheap bonk though. Now many influx of viets.
yes, 90% are kiss neck no, kiss boobs no, touch boobs no, touch pussy no, doggie no, cowgirl no, blowjob big no no
Old 24-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

Will be at Sunway Hotel early next week for two days, first time going to PP. Gonna read back the pages of this thread. Hopefully can have some action in the hotel room. Saw on the map that the hotel is next to a big circle and quite near to River too. Hope the brothers here could share tips for FLs and good recommendation for dinners at nearby restaurants too. Haha.
Old 24-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro just go to the bars you can pick and choose from the bars 80% can bring back hotel one but service good a not you have to pray for luck...

You can ray using WeChat but mostly a lot of shemale good luck and enjoy your trip
Old 24-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
Will be at Sunway Hotel early next week for two days, first time going to PP. Gonna read back the pages of this thread. Hopefully can have some action in the hotel room. Saw on the map that the hotel is next to a big circle and quite near to River too. Hope the brothers here could share tips for FLs and good recommendation for dinners at nearby restaurants too. Haha.
hahaha good luck, just go to any ktv and pay 100 to 300$ per pop for mediocre fuck
Old 24-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
Walking distance to casa and wat phnom.... tuk tuk to riverside. Cross the bridge at least 10 local ktvs. What else u need?

If not adventurous, just head towards riverside.
Old 28-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I want to go Casa I need to book rooms in advance? Wat abt Darling darling at nagaworld? Issit fun?
Old 28-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

Anyone in pp in the first week of sept?

Alien in SG,Heart and Soul in CP.
落花有意随流水,而流水无心恋落花/葉子的離開,是因為風的追求,還是樹的不挽留
Rem to leave your nick when u up me so i can return flavour.
Hibernation in progress
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1