The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 15-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtaggard View Post
Seniors, if i'm planning to go batam for a day trip. Ferry to where best? Venus or Fame betta?
For Venus land at btm ctr..
Fame use Harbour bay
Old 15-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Fame use Harbour bay
Fame? there is a new name to me May I ask where is it?
Old 15-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Fame? there is a new name to me May I ask where is it?
It's in the Pelita area, near to Hotel Mercure.. Standalone 1-storey building... Used to be a family spa but revamped to a men's spa since July 2017

Search for Fame Spa & Lounge in Google map, it'll pop up
Old 15-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
It's in the Pelita area, near to Hotel Mercure.. Standalone 1-storey building... Used to be a family spa but revamped to a men's spa since July 2017

Search for Fame Spa & Lounge in Google map, it'll pop up
Thanks Bro hawkeye007, looks a lot of good rate in Goolge map. And there is even a swimming pool in the facility Not sure what is the price level there.
Old 15-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Thanks Bro hawkeye007, looks a lot of good rate in Goolge map. And there is even a swimming pool in the facility Not sure what is the price level there.
I think only the latest review is valid for the revamped Fame; the rest of the reviews are for when it was still a family spa. Ya man, the pictures look good with the outdoor pool and jacuzzi.

As for the pricing, another bro has already posted a commando MR 2 pages back;

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardinal05 View Post
I have been a men spa addict. With the facilities in place, cant deny that men spa is soo much worth it. This time, i explored fame spa; brand new, recently opened in July, last month. Super upscale with club-like lounge and outdoor swimming pool. Sandard massage with hj at 360k - inclusive of facilities fee. Masseuse is damn pretty... and i think all offer bj/fj but sadly, after she knows that i am a foreigner.. she quoted me 500k for topless bj and 700k for fj. I tried to bargain but was too drowned in her beauty that i took up her bj... but it was awesome. She lick every inch of my schlong. I heck her and get myself cummed in her mouth. If not for the extra services, i think this spa is still affordable.
But for now, nothing beats Venus at 290k with hj and facilities all in. Best still, i got to choose my massuese from their display screen. Next, I will like to try new spa. Any samsters went before?
360k for massage + HJ as shared by Kardinal05
Old 15-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
I would like to give an update on Alishan KTV at Formosa since I found it so hard to get up to date information on this KTV.
Not many goes to KTV in Batam,i think..hence info isnt really as updated. Nonetheless,i believe tho it isnt completely update,price difference wont be too far apart tho.

Thank you for the pricing update.

Quote:
My friends and I (4 of us) went to this KTV on a weekday. Went in around 10 pm and it was rather quiet. Saw about 20+ girls in the open area hanging around.

Went into the room and ordered some beer. One beer at 52k. But they got some promo now. Don't really understand Bahasa... but in summary, it's buy 4 get 2 free.

Waiter ask if we want girls. We say yes. Mami brought about 25 girls in. Some pretty ones we saw outside in the open area probably reserved by Mami for someone else - never come in.
Interesting,hehehe...i think the girls you saw was from other mamis.

As the usual case of most KTVs,one has to get to know the mamis before getting to the girls. Or,like my friend,bypass the the mamis to get to the girls...there are many ways to do that,it all depends on your creativity. Like my friends who were able to get overnight Vietnam and China girls at between 1 juta to 1.5 juta (I did mention I have done the similar before in my past summaries over a year ago too).

Just that they didnt exactly share their techniques with me in details,hehehe...

Note : Regarding the Vietnam and China girls mentioned,it may be a case of "i can get it but you may not" scene, hence I cant share too much details. My apologies.

Quote:
By the way, damage for everything increase since the last relevant FRs:

Price for Small Room: 100k per hour
Sitting fee of girls: 350k (Increase from 250k as per last relevant FRs)
Sincerely thank you for the price update.

Quote:
Not all girls allow da bao (ours don't da bao one) but I think the price is still at about 1.5-1.7 juta if the girl allow. Expensive, and only stay till 8 am the next day (or the same day for those that sing past 12 midnight).
Yes 1.5 juta to 1.7 juta is becos mami earn a bit,KTV boss earn a bit...actually in those amount the girls get is only about half of it or at times,even lesser.

This is already a clue, hehehe...

Quote:
350k apparently not including tips. Girls expect tips even though they do nothing with you.
Like in Singapore,if the girls do more...they get more,but even if they dont do anything,they still spend their time "not butterflying around" just to be with you...so i think its fair to tip them depending on their service level and playability.

That's also why toward the end of the night...they become more daring,hehehe...

Quote:
The karaoke system is old and clunky - hard to use. Either too loud or too soft. Further, the mike like always got some issue.

For the price of 350k sitting fee excluding tips, the playability is shit in this place. You would be better off going to SG VN joints. Though they butterfly... at least probably better looking and maybe got more playability and fun.
This part,i have nothing to say. When there is a language barrier,i think things can be quite difficult during communication too.

Most night club KTV system can be rather bad,even those family type too,hehehe...lack of maintenance I guess (even tho they did try to update "software" when their "hardware" failed).

Quote:
I guess the only good thing about this place is that the room cost if split between a few people is cheaper compared to SG. Further, girls don't butterfly. But a disappointing night to say at the very least.
Mind if i ask,how much was your total billed expenses that night?

No obligation to reply me tho.

Quote:
Perhaps if any bros know of a better place in batam that is good, or if I've been doing something wrong to get such non-existent playability, give some advice and I'd be grateful.
Try this the next round,book your room early (its just a phone call away or inform the hotel reception to do that),so the mami can prepare their girls early. Get to know the mami,even the waiters there were key person that you should talk to,hehehe...dont just talk to your own girls,but with them too. Early birds also usually catch the best worms in Batam.

When i mean "talk to the key person",i actually mean to buy their heart. As to how to buy their heart,i believe you will know if you frequent KTV night clubs in Singapore.

In batam,i often play the "do-it-right-i-reward-you" game BUT not every single time so as not to let the people there know i am predictable.

You may wish to try M1 or M2 KTV the next time round but cost should be around 50% higher compared to Alishan. Anyway, KTV in batam isnt my game play,i am only sharing base on my minimum experience there,hope it can be of some help to you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Oh,you went with a driver? I think nowaday Batam's booking joint scene seems to change a little ,as i brought a new friend to Happy 8 on a Sunday (August trip),mami open mouth 1.5 juta (she's 20 according to mami),immediately upon her quotation of 1.5 juta,we ask for 1 juta..mami's face twisted,hehehe...and say cannot,but when we attempt to walk off,she try to pull us back with 1.1 juta,we didnt burge until mami agree with our 1 juta...hehehe...i learned this trick from a recent old friend i met tho,so i decide to test water to help that newbie.

1.5 juta to 1 juta is quite a wide variance. Something i learned recently,so just share share here.
Heard u pay galang a visit on aug,how was it?

Found anything good?
Old 16-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone interested to join me for batam this coming friday 18 aug to 20 aug???
Old 16-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
yes Piglet going this sat ,hopefully is a change of management .
Its a change of management indeed and rather pricey now, so please remember to bargain. 1 of the 1.5 juta girls bargain down to 1 juta was taken from there.

Have a good trip.

Quote:
same kos... last night just explored to the top floor and discovered that can see firework fr sgp. This morning confirm that can see the water front.
Rooftop? Interesting...

Quote:
May be at the top of Formasa can see also.
Hehehe...might be good for CNY 2018,hehehe...fireworks fired from the roof top.

Shall look into it in 2018 again.

Thanks for the tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
pls don't stay Nagoya Mansion! !
A real shitty hotel stick to check in at 2pm
If haven't made payment yet,simply cancel the room and go other hotel. Batam never short of hotel rooms to stay most of the time. Upon your cancellation,you will have a 90% chance to get room before 12pm (same hotel you cancelled) from their receptionist/s.

Personally tested in Da Vienna and Biz hotel before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy View Post
Any Bro in Batam tomorrow? Thinking of going for 2D1N. Is BCC better or Formosa better if I want to have fun and also for massage?
Depending on what you are looking for in Batam.

If your no.1 priority is to stay in high floor hotel that are relatively majestic looking and/or be doing shopping,eating around its perimeter radius,BCC would be a good hotel.

Quote:
Fame use Harbour bay
Book a full day taxi at between 250k to 350k (with both car and driver together),whether Batam center area or Harbor bay ,it will no longer be a problem anymore.

Otherwise the scenario I experience before will be, "sweat" all the way to my destination, gotten a good spa,shower and massage ;after that everything done, i "sweat" myself all the way back to hotel room again. And later realize after when I am back to hotel , I need yet another massage becos my leg (or body) become tired again,hehehe...

Solution : Air-con covered all the way there till back my hotel room w/o much "sweat".

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

When to Sedona and saw some familiar faces, 1 mami previously from Bunga. 20 year old gal, price at 1.3 mil, I didn't bargain for more.
Old 16-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Heard u pay galang a visit on aug,how was it?

Found anything good?
Galang? A former place for viet refugees

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Fellas, been following this forum about 6 months. I'm going to Batam for the first time with 2 other blokes. We're all from Australia. We staying at the De Vienna from 21 -23 Aug. Can anyone recommend booking joints/massages near the hotel, as well places just to hang out and get shit faced. Very much looking forward to the trip. Thanks in advance.

Also tried clicking on Nono First timers guide but it doesnt work.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!

Last edited by D3NI3D; 16-08-2017 at 10:30 PM. Reason: MOre info
Old 16-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
Fellas, been following this forum about 6 months. I'm going to Batam for the first time with 2 other blokes. We're all from Australia. We staying at the De Vienna from 21 -23 Aug. Can anyone recommend booking joints/massages near the hotel, as well places just to hang out and get shit faced. Very much looking forward to the trip. Thanks in advance.
I'll give you some helping hand;

Booking joints
There is a big booking joint right across the road from Da Vienna called Permata Indah. It's about 5mins walk away; you will need a taxi for the rest of the booking joints as they are at least 15mins away from u

Places to hangout/get shitfaced
Kampung Bule - a small enclave of pubs and drinking holes.
Pacific Disco - big disco in Pacific Hotel with plenty of freelancers
Titanium Club - Moderately upscale disco/club
Newton Disco - Another disco/club with freelancers
Noname Pub - Nice midsize pub with live band in Harmoni hotel

I'll let the others chip in with other suggestions..

For clean massages, I (and many others) swear by this chain of massage places called Sport Massage; they have 5-6 outlets in Batam. The most prominent one is located opposite Harmoni Hotel. 250k rupiah for 2 solid hours of massage. You can thank me later for this place.. Haha
Old 16-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

So many ex Alexis, Malio and Classic gals around, WOW!
Old 17-08-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
just to hang out and get shit faced.
I doubt you can get this kind of fetish in Batam... No matter how much you may pay.
I wish I could see the face of the white-hair mami previously working in Happy8 and Bunga, should you request that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1