The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Oh my god !!!

So....
1 syt french him.
1 syt suck him.

Then the 2 of you at the side do what ?!?!
T** his left and right neh neh pok.

Well at least now I am know I am not the only one stumped by his reply & catch no ball liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Earlier on you replied "easi lah" mah...... tot you are criminal expert

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
no criminal or any expert...just an ordinary folk...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak my first sentence already say its regarding his nick mah.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha....so smart...

Old 16-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Correction......its all the SSSSSYTs...... SYTs too common liao.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
noted since the day I met you or knoe you...

Old 16-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
In mandarin its called "Jie Dao Sha Ren" (borrow knife to kill people)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I will not do his bidding...

Old 16-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
whats not important??? Forgotten liao.........next

cheerios......ss08 ^_^
Quote:
no use lah you seemed to know everything else e.g. I am always a smart alec regardless of what i post ...... So you are the smartest alec :d

cheerios.....ss08 ^_^
smart...

Old 16-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
You forgot what we used to say about our dear Mafia Face Tiger Come Down Mountain VK ah???? He will swallow the whole SSYTs and leave not even bones behind so I am striving to achieve this kungfu

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Tot you achieved level 9 already...

Old 16-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh yah and its called "Hello Thommy"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
So he will post again 2 months later...

Old 16-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

4G internet speed in Vietnam continues to disappoint

As mobile carriers race for their share of the 4G market, service quality has been found wanting

By Tuoi Tre News August 16,2017, 10:29 GMT+7

Despite telecom carriers offering price promotions that have made 4G data plans in Vietnam even cheaper than 3G packages, many customers remain reluctant to make the switch.

Those who have switched to 4G-ready SIM cards have been left disappointed by the connection speed of the new technology, which they feel is no faster than existing 3G speeds.

4G is the fourth generation of mobile communication, succeeding 3G and allowing wireless internet access at a much faster speed.

The technology has been commercially available in Vietnam since April when military-owned telecom carrier Viettel began offering the service.

“Compared to 3G data plans, 4G is cheaper,” said Ai Hang, one Viettel customer who recently switched to a 4G SIM card for free. “For the same monthly charge of VND70,000 [US$3.08], I now have access to two gigabytes of mobile data instead of 600 megabytes as before.”

In July, two other major carriers MobiFone and Vinaphone also released their 4G data plans for a monthly charge of between VND70,000 and 90,000 ($3.08-3.96), including up to 500 megabytes more data than Viettel’s plan.

Refusing to fall behind, Viettel has launched another data package tailored towards frequent Facebook users, offering postpaid users unlimited data to browse the popular social media site with for only VND30,000.

Prepaid users can access 20 gigabytes of Facebook-browsing data for the same price.

Disappointing connection speed

“I don’t see any difference,” said Huy Chinh, who has been using 4G for the last two months. “The connection speed is sometimes really slow and unstable. I feel like mobile carriers are pulling the same trick they did when they launched 3G; promoting wine and selling vinegar.”

According to a report by American content delivery network Akamai Technologies, Vietnam’s average mobile internet speed in the first quarter of 2017, including 3G and 4G, was 5.3Mbps, making it among the slowest in the Asia-Pacific region.

On average, Asia-Pacific countries enjoyed a connection speed of 9.69Mbps, while Australian and Japanese users had access to mobile internet speeds of 15.7Mbps and 15.6Mbps, respectively, according to the same report.

Only 56 percent of Vietnamese 4G users are satisfied with the current service quality, according to another report published by the International Data Group in July.

Seven percent of survey respondents said they were not satisfied with the connection’s stability, 5.8 percent were not happy with the quality, 81 percent were not satisfied with their carrier’s promotions, and 17 percent were dissatisfied with the price of data plans.

Thieu Phuong Nam, general director of Qualcomm telecom company in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, said that Vietnamese data plans were among the cheapest in the region and across the globe.

Nam expects data prices to continue to fall due to increased competition amongst carriers as well as the implementation of new technologies allowing more cost efficient operations.

3.5 million 4G users in Vietnam

According to the Vietnam National Telecommunications Authority (VNTA), there are 60 million broadband subscribers in Vietnam, 48 million of which are mobile subscribers, including 3G and 4G.

Nationwide, 6.3 million mobile subscribers have switched to 4G-ready SIM cards, however, only 3.5 million of those are subscribed to 4G data plans, according to VNTA.

Old 16-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Saigon suspends dangerous overpass construction near airport traffic hotspot

By Huu Cong August 15, 2017 | 12:09 pm GMT+7

Inspectors said they 'could not overlook the serious safety violation', effectively meaning traffic woes are here to stay.

Construction of an overpass which is expected to reduce heavy traffic near Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City has been suspended over fears it is putting local residents in danger.

An official from the city’s transport department said construction at the Nguyen Thai Son and Nguyen Kiem crossroads will be held up for two months.

Nguyen Bat Han, deputy chief inspector of the department, said the contractor had failed to fence off holes in front of people’s houses and had not set up enough warning signs.

“The company showed disregard for people’s lives. It did a messy job,” Han said, after his unit received complaints from residents.

The overpass is one of six projects that have been fast-tracked since the beginning of the year to clear clogged streets around Tan Son Nhat following a directive from the prime minister.

Han said the decision will mean delays for the overpass, but his department “could not overlook the serious safety violation”.

The steel overpass will cost an estimated VND504 billion ($22.17 million). Part of it opened to traffic in early July, while the rest is scheduled for completion between October and December.

Old 16-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

​In Vietnam, cash-strapped youths donate platelets for money

AUGUST 14, 2017

Platelet donors at the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion in Hanoi.

They receive just over US$30 for every 500ml of platelets donated.

Some of them even ignore doctor’s recommendation and go for platelet donations as often as three times a month, risking adverse health problems.

Platelets, also called thrombocytes, are a component of blood whose function is to stop bleeding by clumping and clotting blood vessel injuries, according to Phu Chi Dung, director of Ho Chi Minh City Blood Transfusion and Hematology.

A donor can lose up to 20% of their platelet counts after each donation, Dung said.

Donated platelets are used in transfusions for cancer patients who suffer from low platelet count as a side effect of their treatment, and to help patients survive major surgeries or serious injuries by replacing those lost during bleeding, according to the American Red Cross.

Frequent faces at platelet donation room

It was 8:00 am at the six-story blood transfusion center of Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, and 25 people, most of whom still in their 20s, were already lining up outside the platelet donation room.

Another group of 15 people could be seen inside the room, with cords running from their arms to centrifuge machines that separate platelets from their blood.

Cho Ray Hospital is among only three medical institutions in Ho Chi Minh City where platelet donations can be done, with the other two being the Blood Transfusion and Hematology Hospital and Military Hospital 175.

According to experienced donors, platelets are favored over whole blood when it comes to making money off the donation, as they are collected by hospitals at a higher price and can be donated more regularly.

V.H.H., an undergraduate at a university based in Ho Chi Minh City’s District 1 who was waiting for his turn to donate, told a Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper correspondent he could not recount how many times he had undergone the procedure, which had become his savior every time he runs out of money.

“They will run your blood through a centrifuge machine to separate platelets and some plasma before returning the blood to your body, so you won’t feel as dizzy as during a blood donation,” H. advised the ‘newcomer’.

Handing over a cup of warm ginger tea, H. said a single-unit donation, equivalent to 250ml of platelets, would be collected at VND400,000 ($17.62), while a double-unit donation, which is double that amount, would be paid VND700,000 ($30.84).

Whether one is allowed to make single-unit or double-unit donations entirely depends on their physical fitness and doctor’s prescription, H. said.

“A lot of undergraduates come here regularly to sell platelets,” a nurse at Cho Ray Hospital revealed. “I’ve even memorized some of the frequent faces.”

After waiting outside for about two hours, H. and the Tuoi Tre correspondent were both called inside the air-conditioned room furnished with 15 beds and 15 centrifuge machines.

Around 300ml of blood is pulled from the donor’s veins at a time into the machine, where it is spun around to separate platelets and blood plasma before being returned to the donor.

Each separation cycle takes 10-20 minutes to complete, which each donor undergoing between six and 20 repeated cycles of draw and return depending on the amount of platelets they are up for donation.

After finishing the donation, each donor goes home with their allowance and a takeaway meal consisting of a banh mi, three cartons of milk and some iron supplements.

“I had to think of other things to distract myself from the thought of having a needle inserted into my vein,” said Minh, an undergraduate from the Central Highland province of Gia Lai, after leaving the donation room.

Having donated platelets multiple times, Minh said he had never got over the nervousness of seeing blooding flowing out of his body, though he had no other options to earn quick money to cover the expenses of living in the city.

“My parents back in our hometown can only afford to pay for a part for my tuition fees, so I have to find my own ways to get by,” Minh said.

Fooling doctors

P.T.T.H., a female undergraduate from a university in Ho Chi Minh City’s Thu Duc District, boasted about her ‘achievement’ of undergoing no less than 20 platelet donations since starting college.

Having learnt of the ‘service’ while being a member of a volunteering club at her university, H. said she had since taken up platelet donating as a ‘part-time job’.

There were months when she would pay visits to hospitals for up to three times just to sell platelets.

“I only take about two weeks for recovery after each donation before returning for another,” H. said.

To avoid being rejected by doctors for donating too frequently, H. said she would visit one hospital at the start of the month, then come to another hospital 10-12 days later, and return to the first hospital at the end of the month.

“It’s okay as long as I can hide the needle scars on my arms,” H. said.

Old 16-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Oh yah and its called "Hello Thommy"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Available now in all Mac, KFC, BK, Long John Silver, 4Finger...

Hurry while stocks last.
Old 16-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
acer23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know of good ktv or places to Chiong in Vietnam. Am going next Friday over the weekend. Please advise.
Old 17-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
no criminal or any expert...just an ordinary folk...

Too humble lah, you are a Transcended Being you know.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
noted since the day I met you or knoe you...

My smelly habits can smell from a few km away hor......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1