The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hashtagbilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Felixiang u raw jaguar ah
This kind of thing you know?
Old 16-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Felixang not 非礼香。 Next time please always remember the condom when reading.

Pai seh typo 😂
Old 16-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekrek View Post
Audi from X-clusive
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=662297

Disclaimer: This is not a rant just a realistic account of my session with Audi.

First time tried a girl that is so Green. She said this is her first time in the business and I am her 2nd customer only. Overall, regret going to her so early. She was very blur still in terms of service. Need to instruct her here and there and she still has the perception that this is easy money. We just come poke and go, very mechanical. I like intimacy. She is also not the "CIM princess" like advertized. She didn't allow. Anyway, like i said can see that she is very new so not going to fault her.

The girl is a petite, pretty SYT. Bros that like young girls should target her for sure. Maybe just give it a few days let her get bonked until conditioned a bit . Think she will improve because can at least see she is trying, so will give her a plus point for that. Her catbath was good though, quite aggressive, I like.

Looks: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
Communication: 4/10 (She can speak english but had alot of trouble understanding me and a result of everything else i mentioned above)
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Overall: 6/10
RTF: Don't think so, got other target.

Moral of the story, I should not go for girls that are green because of my service expectations, but for bros that like it I think she will be worth a shot. Just expected more for the slight premium.
Does she French?
Old 16-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
人各有志。 How many times can 1 account zap another one btw? Theres probably one company or division size of samsters waiting to zap me. waiting for mobilization exercise. Muahaha
Zap only one time, that is all.
Akin to a bee's sting...kamikaze after that one sting.
Tio zap then go exchange back. That simple...
It is lighter than an ant's bite rather than a bee sting ba.
An army of zappers? Errrrrr take them as a army of ants or nest of wild bees lor...same la...just go exchange back nia...end of the day no one gets kill...
Old 16-08-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks ( 2 X CIM with Del)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Accomplished my 2xCIM Again with Del at
http://www.clubsapphire69.club/

Since this is my RTF CIM mission.
Please refer to my previous FR on this CIM 小妹妹 Del

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=11

Given permission from the Bro J and slutty Del.
She is more slutty and prettier in person.

Here is her photo from her phone.

Best part is the CIM :
Once my GUN in stand up, She even increased Her BBBJ RPM, ensuring that my full load of HEI is fired into her mouth.

Slutty 小妹妹 Del vacuumed and sucked the last drop. She almost swallowed my full load of HEI rounds.

CIM completed 12/10

2nd shot also BBBJ with CIM Finishing.

Slutty 小妹妹 Del again sucked my Gun clean clean.

Missions completed : 99.9999% Satisfactory

If you looking good BBBJ +CIM, DEL is the one

Massage- No

BBBJ : 10/10

CIM - 12/10 YES !

HJ- Yes I don't like it

COB : NA

AJ: NA

AR- NO

Fingering- Not allow this time.

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.0 /10

Overall 82~84/100

DMG : As stated +Grab fare X 2

RTF - MAYBE .. as I need seek other BIG (.)(.) 小妹妹 for my next CIM mission.

Thank again to Bro J arrangement with this slutty 小妹妹 DEL
woooah sia.....You also another CIM seeker.cool:

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 16-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Zap only one time, that is all.
Akin to a bee's sting...kamikaze after that one sting.
Tio zap then go exchange back. That simple...
It is lighter than an ant's bite rather than a bee sting ba.
An army of zappers? Errrrrr take them as a army of ants or nest of wild bees lor...same la...just go exchange back nia...end of the day no one gets kill...
Maybe Clones attack!!!

Old 16-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heartless96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this girl Barbie from sherbetclub?
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...7#post16304797
Old 16-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Re: Great Bonks ( 2 X CIM with Del)

Quote:
I have know bro WPNS for a very long time. These days he always CIM. Actually should just confer him the title CIM King.
Oooh really.lolx.

Both of you buddy buddy ? or friend??

Old 16-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Muahaha. You are 榴莲在天。Sound quite nice like the old kungfu movies. 我是鼎鼎大名,处处留香的,榴莲在天。哈哈哈

That's my initial thoughts LOL
Old 16-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 7
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Long ago, most OKTs base in sg. Now? Some base overseas. If they are indeed roaming, then their sms is very expensive. Using applications is free, just need data and wifi.

sms/wechat/whatsapp/line... none is safe. Depending on your definition of SAFE. Everything or data is being capture some where. There is no where to hide under the sky. Just make sure you don't commit any crime. The last time i recall, fucking a chicken is not exactly a crime.
Everytime i visit this thread i see your useless post instead of FR's. Keep up with this i will trace your arse and come to your home to steal your girlfriend. Dont ask me how, I have many ways to do this .

I dont even need premium's to zap you string.reverse(tnuc).

Exchange all you want. Newscomers will only look at your past posts to see whether your BS or not
Old 16-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
doedoe31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now you know why I fucking want to zap him. Didn't know he will admit he ball less. So he just useless ass hole which I will not waste my time. This my last post

Adios

John Doe
Old 16-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This housekeeper if just for see water, cooking and laundry is a bit wasted. Value add to stable but no value to samster beside bumping into them.

Very long ago, there's actually stable offering authentic thai massage for samster at reasonable price. Sometime i just wonder If they can employ a housekeeper to provide such service.

E.g. After 90minutes session, CM to have a 30/45/60mins thai massage by housekeeper. Sell to samster as a package maybe fuck+massage session become 200/120/2

I often have lower backache due frequent sex. There are times my groin or balls feel the strain after performing certain intense style or cum too much.

Actually i am hoping to have balls massage and tuning. The other day i was so tired that i ask a FL to rub my balls and cock for me. But FL is FL.... when she saw my cock harden and upright she simply bbbj it. 职业病。
hehe... yes maybe
i dont know if she do massage or not
after session i followed her to 7-11 and talk abit
Old 16-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

i was in the search for a satisfying mid week bonk, came across paradise 888 super tarma promo.
250 for 90 mins of fun with 2 chicks. 125 per chick, sounded like a no brainer as i was attracted to the video of Cherry which was kindly provided by bro paradise when i msged him. apple didnt look half bad too.

pretty discreet location, and i was welcomed by 2 pretty ladies, apple was ok looking, but cherry was instant electricity for me, i could not keep my eyes off her. slim and young, her features are sharp, she is eurasian, mother thai father ang mo. slim, b cups with nice nipples. apple bustier and meatier than her, follow their procedure and shower and apple started cat bathe while i suck cherry boobs, kiss kiss and very light tongue action, cherry bbbj me while apple switch to let me suck her boobs. i was very attracted to cherry so i wanted to fj her first. she just ride me and to be very honest with you i came with in 10 pumps, they made me ready with all that foreplay.

shower again and this time i focus on cherry, cherry is not commando type service, you can see is quite new but i really liked her, her facial features and expression is nice. 2nd shot i totally focused on cherry and kinda neglected apple who was quite a sport cos she gave me a bbbj while i was sucking on cherry's boobs. once again cherry ride me and then we changed to doggy and i doggy apple and came in missionary in apple while focusing on cherry as she played with her clit with her fingers. it was a good session.

cherry seems inexperienced, she is a young girl uni grad doing her masters, speaks passable english, if you want commando go for apple. cherry is that beautiful type that if you take your time to slowly unwrap her you will be rewarded type. i read pervious FR saying cherry service not good, i think different service expectations. you want full service, i think apple will be a good choice.
you want beautiful and maybe more sensual lovemaking cherry is the choice.

okt does a good job answering all my questions and giving video etc, very prompt reply and patient guy. good promo i enjoyed the bonk.
RTF? i think cherry, i would like to have some more alone time with this gem. chit chat with her and sensual lovemaking would be something i fancy i think.
Old 16-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Does she French?
Tried frenching, but she didnt seem comfortable with it so didnt try again. Maybe i not handsome
Old 16-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
tuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick and delayed fr for ROW of SEX SENSES

I may not say too much as there were already many credible fr before me, but will just touch on my highlights as i think my experience may be a little different from many hehehe....

14 Aug 1215am (considered 15 Aug) was the slot time and apology to okt, been too busy lately.

Location is perfect, B area, super easy to access.. unit is clean, as well as room... When door opened, only showed her head and few inches of her shoulder, and when i hopped in, she was in a translucent see-thru nightie and for a moment i totally forgotten my surname

Face met my expectation, which is always a little discounted from app taken pics posted... many bros here need to understand the fact that pics are given by girls and girls mostly if not all do use beauty-touched cam app to make themselves look pretty.. as for ROW, she looks similar, no complain about this, her effort to make up is a plus.

Petite lady with a A cup but this doesnt bothers me at all, to me, gfe and service is more important than anything else, of cos having a good look and body is a bonus..

Straight to Highlight... shower was rather standard, the perk is asking me to stand on the toilet bowl for a sensual bbbj, all happened so naturally feeling like fling experience hehehe....

right on bed was some chats then catbath started from ear area, forehead, face, lips, neck and moving to my ear just to whisper "i want to fuck you". For a moment i thought she is going to kill me literally LOL. Another highlight was asking me to paint her, politely though... lol.. and certainly she did enjoy.. it might be the bfe spell i cast, didn't notice any bros mentioning about her asking me to "fuck me.. no stop..".... these few points above were great help to my blueballs symptoms lol... completed 1 shot out of 2...

Thanks to okt, i highly suspected that he pre-informed her about my blueballs problem lol.... if not it was almost impossible that i would receive such exclusive treatment LOL.... guys don't get jealous, go for ROW and she will roll you like sushi....

oh wait... missed out 1 point... after finishing my big blast shot in doggie, she continued pumping me to make sure she wouldn't miss her orgasm and i was like a squashed squid wobbling while helplessly got pumped F***, that's embarrassing! LOL but such feeling is so rare to get...

Disclaimer: for those who wana book row for her last 5 days before she is gone forever, YES, she will not return to this line after this tour and it is her first... true or not for you to judge, that was what she told me.. better not miss the chance... ALSO, dun expect you receive the exact treatment as i did, simply because your bfe skill varies from mine LOL... KOC88 sure has something to say after seeing this post LOL.... YMMV guys... but do treat her nice

Until then!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1