The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-08-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
is her skin fair or tanned type?
tanned...but can't tell the different when the lights are dimmed
Old 26-08-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bowvy from Tiko Club

Looks: The photos gives off an "ice queen, fuck me hard" look but in person she looks like a sweet uni student. Her skin is fair, like a local Chinese girl.

Wears braces. This is a deal breaker for me, almost turned down on the spot because Bro Tiko she doesn't wear braces (in his defense, I already booked before asking the question).
But she really seems like a sweet girl and Bro Tiko assured me of her services so I decided to give her a go.

Body:
The enhanced Cs looks good on her. Firm but not rock hard like the one that got me to shy away from enhanced boobs.
Figure is really nice, those slim sunken stomach type, with smooth skin.

French:
Best part about her. Very enthusiastic Frencher.
First, you begin to smell her sweet scent (iirc Lavender) right before locking lips.
Then you taste the sweet taste of her tongue (it's really just Listerine lol).
Very sensual.

BBBJ:
I skipped this because of the braces.

FJ:
Not sure what's different about her but it does feel really good being in her.

GFE:
Very nice girl to cuddle with.
Makes an effort to communicate despite the communication barrier; she initiated the Google Translate.
Contrary to the photos, she's more like the girl you want to protect.

TL;DR
Good girl, good session but has enhanced Cs and wears braces.
Old 26-08-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for Pepsi of Poseidon:

Looks :- Close to the photos, just minus off the beauty app and makeup effect. Has a 大姐 appearance that'll make you feel like when you were in sec school and have chance to up your classmate's adult sister

Body :- Meaty at the right places, but not fat, as luckily she seems taller than advertised. I'd guess 1.6m or slightly more. Healthy BMI type. No stretch marks and she also say she does not have any kid yet.

Boobs :- Not a boob girl, unfortunately ... the pair as seen in the photos are the honest shape/size!

Shower :- Cubicle very small but she still managed to squeeze in one corner and just spray water at me. No touchy-feely. We were in there together, but as good as showering alone. Could distinctly overhear another bro's girl providing more fun in the next shower cubicle ... haizzz

BBBJ :- The only fun was seeing her squint her eyes and grimace when inserting my dick into her mouth. Like it's her first time, or my dick too XL for her. Other than that, so-so only. Just tell her enough after a while and my turn to taste her.

Paint :- Allowed. Clean-shaven. Tiny and tight in appearance, but doesn't feel that tight when FJ. Quite sensitive and wet pretty quick.

FJ :- Accommodating but honestly a bit of dead-fish. Won't fault her attitude, maybe just inexperienced or nervous. But some people do like girls this way, the virgin type ... hahahahh

GFE :- Her english is quite ok, as she says she works in KTV in pattaya, so probably have chance to pick up from the tourist trade. But quite a lot of awkward silences still, plus I'm already quite an introvert, so ... guess she donno how to KC customers yet

Location :- First time checking out this stable, but already familiar with the area. Have to say that the bed and quilt cover is very cosy and comfy. Just like at another stable, TB also have quilt cover that feels so comfy. After shoot, I just feel like wanna wrap myself and the girl up in the quilt and ... go to sleep

Overall :- For 100/2/90 is a fair deal considering girl's attitude, looks, figure, can make it. Just seems inexperienced in terms of skills and services. She need some training from the expert in the house ... LOL
Old 26-08-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 15
cablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
Agree on the she's a ride you die if you turn her on!
My ang mo fail can not meh...

Last edited by cablefl; 26-08-2017 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 26-08-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablefl View Post
(Late FR) Puiz from TheRegentLust

Looks: 9/10, 90% very similar to the photos, SYT confirm 20yo
Boobs: 9/10, should be B. Good size for my hands to grab.
GFE: 9/10, she will break Ice fast and pls u alot.
French/Catbath: 9/10, everywhere around my body!
Bbbj: 8/10, Slow, wet BJ & no rusb, give me a good long bbbj
FJ: 9/10, This gal gets really wet from painting, fingering and rubbing. Non stop action and she's a ride you die if you turn her on!
Location: Decent place and more accessible by car. With big car park beside.
Overall: 8/10,
Overall: For bros enjoy having great lust/accompany like gf feelings she's the one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cablefl View Post
My ang mo fail can not meh...
I means she is a sexbomb rider. I agree on your sentence.
Old 26-08-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Nina from rollypolly just now.
Booking was easy with friendly and fast reply from rollypoly wechat.

Nina was great as she did everything that was stated with good GFE, friendly attitude. Frenching, painting etc that is stated in thread all allowed.
1st shot started with teasing then cap on and rode on by her. After that changed to missionary and came while pumping and hugging her. 2nd shot was bbbj with cim.

Her body is decently slim with meat at the right places. Small B I think for boobs. Not big but 100% natural. Which feels good to grab.

Bros that wants to try her do hurry as she told me she is leaving on 29 Aug.

(RTF-YES! but won't be going as time wouldn't allow. )
Old 26-08-2017, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
greenbird69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
Yes, I think fake FR
Dear bros.

Just to defend myself I am as real as it get.

In my fr for donut.

I did state pokey face.
Attitude and service. Please look for other place. I share heavy bottom as well.

As for boob's. Perhaps my experience is low. Therefore I can't differentiate real or fake.

I have state it's bases on my 2cent. And I didn't highly recommended her either. I just say for people that 1 big boobs.

I just want to make it clear that in no way am I fake. My.previous fr has been for other stable as well.
Old 26-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak9999 View Post
FR for ace from rollypolly123

Just ended a session with Ace n its so good i had to pen it down.

Fantastic okt. Most responsive i have ever encountered

Good n clean location

Above average face, body n fj

But her service is out of this world

Goes all out to please

Strongly recommended for those looking for gfe

Definitely rtf

Dying to try the others in this stable too
Thanks for the fr bro.
Old 26-08-2017, 06:09 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aknike92 View Post
Just tried Nina from rollypolly just now.
Booking was easy with friendly and fast reply from rollypoly wechat.

Nina was great as she did everything that was stated with good GFE, friendly attitude. Frenching, painting etc that is stated in thread all allowed.
1st shot started with teasing then cap on and rode on by her. After that changed to missionary and came while pumping and hugging her. 2nd shot was bbbj with cim.

Her body is decently slim with meat at the right places. Small B I think for boobs. Not big but 100% natural. Which feels good to grab.

Bros that wants to try her do hurry as she told me she is leaving on 29 Aug.

(RTF-YES! but won't be going as time wouldn't allow. )
Thanks for the fr bro.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
tuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Owe this fr to an underrated gem in Poseidon, PEPSI. Once again a quick one, the rest for u to find out

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=16344145#post16344145

Looks 7/10 but at $100, this is underpriced for the fact she serves you like lover! Okt should reprice to justify her standards really. A hint to uguys, her bbbj was polished, and par pretty close if not the same as cold queen Nan under the same stable previously. I rarely rtf low gfe fl but nan's bbbj was so good that i rtf a couple times hoping for better gfe every revisit but still as low while bbbj tip top.

What i mean by tip top is when fl cream your rod in good pace, great tongue pressure, no teething, slurping sound, plenty saliva, eye contact observing your reaction, occasion AR, finger actons.. when all these above combined, even a hard cummer like myself would surrender in due course lol..

Pepsi has it all, and it totally distracted me away from her small boobies... btw, 1 shot completed at the end of session close to 90min as i paced myself well. It started in bbbj and when i realised she has something this good, i stopped her and moved on to painting her trimmed valley, followed by a good catbath by me lol... she ought to pay me instead for making her cummed 2x ¥$!:!^(/!/(^*&%€÷¥$!:

Fj was almost perfect, accommodative, but knowing she has good bbbj, i stopped fj bcos i know i would tire her soon if i don't.. and keping my loads for bbbj which ended WOW. it was a cim, but if she allows on all bros, im not too sure as i asked her if is ok to cim she blinked and knodded while going faster. When released, she continued sucking at a much slower pace and bros should know how it feels like... it was kinda like an isolated spasm... eeewwwwww....

Good luck guys, YMMV, but do not miss her out, this may be the last time she will be doing this, and she is leaving pretty soon! Will rtf chop again!

Last edited by tuss; 26-08-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old 26-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Honey from Emman

Was late due to evening traffic and had to settle for an hour of action. Place was new location at Area L.

Loft concept location and only had 1 bedroom and one make shift bedroom which is not concealed at the top part of the wall above the door as the top part was the loft area. So no privacy and I happened to be taking that room...

100% of what you see on the video posted with braces. Enhanced Cs with visible cut at the under bust. Pretty well made pair of boobs to the touch. Considered pretty slender. Light right half back butterfly tattoo.

Didn't shower together before the deed so just did it alone. BBBJ was very brief as she just focus on the tip then caps on. Minimal french with light kisses...Rushed through 1st shot and somehow because I subconsciously realized the non privacy because of the exposed loft above, I couldn't get hard on for 2nd shot. GFE minimal and pretty commercial imo.

RTF no.
Old 26-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
Any fr from siamangels888 thus far? Have not seen one after browsing thru the pages..am looking at Nova, any 1 tried, pls advise.

Not tried nova but did try tammy last week which was good fun.. there seems to be a lot good ones in at the moment .. niva, faye, mel , joyce, kami..

The hardest part is chosing which one ??
Old 26-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playar1 View Post
Not tried nova but did try tammy last week which was good fun.. there seems to be a lot good ones in at the moment .. niva, faye, mel , joyce, kami..

The hardest part is chosing which one ??
Niva...she left an impression on me. A damm cold one
Old 26-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceamth View Post
Niva...she left an impression on me. A damm cold one
Thanks for yr comment..she came many times, looks good. Almost book her. Cancel liao. Haha
Old 26-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 15
cablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro, any luck with gals with good AR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1