The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
"Go fund me" a lot of cases from Thailand......accident already no money to go back own country and/or not enough insurance coverage to pay for hospital bill and start begging online.......
These ppl deserve to rot, a burden to the society.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

HM007, still having wet meet ups with sinkie club?
Interesting mix of personalities. One was on the same return flight from CNX last. Keep well, mate
Old 02-11-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
HM007, still having wet meet ups with sinkie club?
Interesting mix of personalities. One was on the same return flight from CNX last. Keep well, mate
Not really meeting up with strangers now, just stick to the same few kakis here in CM enjoy chill chill weather at usual place
Old 02-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i notice now many post "proud of being stupid", post like expert but full of inaccuracy, post like big shot get wacked in public no shame still sit around after being humilated, then go back to being online warrior

Oh ya hahaha
Old 02-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Those weapons with (xx) codes are made in Thailand replicas of the originals. Like I said it is not cheap in this range. The SSG3000 sniper rifle itself is 5000baht to rent not inclusive of rounds which I understand is 200 baht each.
Thanks for the information. Really helps with planning our trip.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am just curious, what is so "proud" to ride without a helmet... Unless your skull is harder than steel. Just dun understand u these type of riders, Thailand has 1 of the worst for road traffic fatalities...
Hey troll, im not proud at all. So r u so concerned or being a busy body? What a loser. Got a car license in Thailand instead in sg. Pathetic. And pls dun waste bandwidth here.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
That is the barracks of the 1st Infantry Regiment, King's Own Bodyguards, 1st Division Thai Royal Army. The unit there serves mainly as guards to the Grand Palace complex similar to our SAF 1st Guards Regiment which provides photo taking opportunities for tourists at the Istana

Btw, the HQ of the 1st Division RTA is also based there. The range there was opened to visitors as part of the Grand Palace program for the tourists visitors to the complex. However it is not cheap compared to other ranges in the country.... maybe because they want to milk the tourists $$$
Eg. To fire the M16 rifle... you need to rent the rifle (1000baht) regardless whether you fire 1 round or 1000 rounds.... and each round is 50baht. They have a variety of weapons and each weapon and their ammo is priced differently.

Range of weapons available are :-
Colt .45 pistol (86)
Beretta 92 pistol
M16 rifle
Tavor 21 rifle
HK33 rifle
SAR 21 rifle (same as Singapore)
M4 carbine
M1 Garand (88)
M2 carbine (87)
HK MP5 machine pistol
Remington 870 shotgun
Sig Sauer SSG3000 rifle
M2 Browning machine gun (93)

Those weapons with (xx) codes are made in Thailand replicas of the originals. Like I said it is not cheap in this range. The SSG3000 sniper rifle itself is 5000baht to rent not inclusive of rounds which I understand is 200 baht each.

Impressive !.......... but no Glocks or AKs ?
Old 03-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
Hey troll, im not proud at all. So r u so concerned or being a busy body? What a loser. Got a car license in Thailand instead in sg. Pathetic. And pls dun waste bandwidth here.
Just to disappoint u a bit, I have various licenses in SG, Thai and Cam. I am currently waiting for my VN license. Stupid person like u will doubt me, I can show u all if u are willing to pay to view them.

Guess u are stupid, u will say get an international license...... think hard before asking this but I am smart and kind to answer u, cause I am staying in a particular country for a long period, they are for my insurance coverage and esp liability.

For your own life and your family, get a helmet or take public. If u meet an accident, your family needs to fly to Thailand to settle your hospital bill, pay thousands to transport your corpse back to SG, or u killed someone with mils THB liability. I guess u dun bother about all these cause your brain is born in your ass, all shits are there.

What is so difficult to obey a simple rule in oversea?

Nowadays youngster si beh kuai lan.... did something wrong, ppl commented, immediately not happy and scold back.

BTW, I am not the only 1 commented. When 1 said u are stupid, he might be wrong. When 2 said u are stupid, u think about it about. When 3 or more say u are stupid, no need to think, u are an idiot.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Happy Loy Krathong Festival to all.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 03-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Nowadays youngster si beh kuai lan.... did something wrong, ppl commented, immediately not happy and scold back.
not just kuai lan... youngsters these days also suk suka use violence and play gangster like vbkk and gang...

tiagong the balls of vbkk aka dtac are made of metal like robocop...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 03-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
not just kuai lan... youngsters these days also suk suka use violence and play gangster like vbkk and gang...
U trying to bring me into your fights again. BTW, they MIA.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrueMove4G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
not just kuai lan
Hey Tony, I'm waiting for u to come with lost99. I tot lost99 planned his movement already how to hammer me.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thre

Quote:
U trying to bring me into your fights again. BTW, they MIA.
temporary MIA only... their backside will itchy once again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMove4G View Post
Hey Tony, I'm waiting for u to come with lost99. I tot lost99 planned his movement already how to hammer me.
you numb nuts... i am not tony... i am kelvin aka james...

if you have information about tonycheong2 please pm me... reward can collect from vbkk aka dtac or le0rio...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 04-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Impressive !.......... but no Glocks or AKs ?
These weapons are not available in this particular range which only has standard Thai Army weapons. If you want to play with Glocks or AKs my advise is to go to those commercial ranges..... but disadvantage is the range of weapons is limited and very unlikely they will have military grade guns like the SSG3000 or M2 GPMG
Old 08-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

... Is that you kelthai ??? ...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1