The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Tonight very little ML as most of them stops work earlier as the street has been closed down on weekend for clubbings.

Find more ladies, including some of the ML either doubling up as FL or really drinking with their friends at the various clubs.

Saw some tourists trying to hit up on them but were rejected when usually, it is them who are rejected by us, Lol.

I tried to hit up on a gal who claims she is beautician, hopefully, real but unable to knows if it is real until if she call me tomorrow to pick her up at work.

Ends up with my gal from yesterday night after she saw me.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
Tonight very little ML as most of them stops work earlier as the street has been closed down on weekend for clubbings.

Find more ladies, including some of the ML either doubling up as FL or really drinking with their friends at the various clubs.

Saw some tourists trying to hit up on them but were rejected when usually, it is them who are rejected by us, Lol.

I tried to hit up on a gal who claims she is beautician, hopefully, real but unable to knows if it is real until if she call me tomorrow to pick her up at work.

Ends up with my gal from yesterday night after she saw me.
Just tried my luck in early afternoon in wechat. The 2 who claimed they are young, appeared in my room but are actually aged above 30s.

I wonder where the good pimps go.

I bet most of the girls are now in jb or cambodia. It must be the strict raids that happens in d1.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
Just tried my luck in early afternoon in wechat. The 2 who claimed they are young, appeared in my room but are actually aged above 30s.

I wonder where the good pimps go.

I bet most of the girls are now in jb or cambodia. It must be the strict raids that happens in d1.
Yeah... hard to find girls on wechat.. I've a few added me also but don't believe they are real.. think go to pick up bar better as can see the real person before going for them..
Old 10-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried picking up ladies at Lush, Blanchy's Tash Bar, Xu or Glow?
Old 10-09-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Yeah... hard to find girls on wechat.. I've a few added me also but don't believe they are real.. think go to pick up bar better as can see the real person before going for them..
Yes bro. I see 3. Outta 3 are fake. 1 is a pimp. The one he provide, is the same girl which i chose on my last trip. Sadly it turns out to be a lady in her late 20s to early 30s.

The good ones are already struck in bar or moved to elsewhere e.g. malaysia or cambodia.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not really; If you manage get a good pimp; all the vb under theirs should be reliable. Like my friend; they like to explore n they mange good vb for their stays here. I think 1 of the pimp become their frd too. It is just luck. Normally for wechat gals; if they willingly to go Video Chat with you; the gal will not be fake. If they are unwillingly most of the times those are under pimps. Please read previous what u should when your vb is totally different from photo.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 11-09-2017, 04:39 AM
Samster

I think sunday lesser action.. vietnamnese girl seem to be more shy but want to be not shy somehow. Was eating at a bar at BV area and 3 normal girl siting beside my table. I think should be easy to get to know them as they seem to keep looking over and smiling.

Went to Apo after that but was too early around 10.. totally not much girls and upstairs not open. So went to blanchy tash bar nearby. Looks nice but not much people and 2nd and 3rd floor closed. Wednesday seem to be more happening according to the waiter. An ang mo guy sitting next next to me drank quite abit and I can see him using tinder. Another two ladies sitting opposite him was smoking Shesha making me wanna smoke too. All looks heck care and got a group coming in to sit on the sofa at the back seem to be a regular. Another big size ang mo with two good looking ladies. Drank till 11plus still nothing so went to office at Saigon nearby.

Not much customers but got more girls here and I guess will be more of a lady drink. So just went in and have a look and spent 950k on the drinks in total. One of the lady coming after me was ok but suddenly pop up another lady saying they are sister and have to be together. So have to threat 2 drinks instead of 1.. I think always lidat similar to BV pub. The lady said she wanna get drunk then can talk more with me. But I guess just to make us spend more. Then she uses a proposal of bringing both of them back to my hotel but I don't want the other girl.. end up I guess just bullshit.. but overall okay..

Left around 1 plus. She wanted me to buy one more drink before I go but I can only tell her I need to go.. then end up her fren drunk and no more going to my hotel. So again I guess is bull shit agin just to get you buy more..

Went back to apo again. Saw a lady looks like ABC viet but boobs small. Some guys trying to protect her. Ur end up she seem to be avoiding the guys. I thought if they are all pro, then should be happy for someone to approach.

Next to them another group with a lady dancing like mad which I kinda like it as I guess will be good on bed. She dance real hard. Wanted to approach but got an ang with one of her Fren and with them. The ang mo shifted to her but she politely decline him and ask him go for his Frn instead. After some time, they moved closer to me and I tot got chance Liao but after dance a while more, close shop Liao and they left first.

When I leave apo, just happen to see this dance hard lady waiting for cab and surprisingly her Fren didn't go with the ang mo. So I looked at her and she looked at me and smile with a nice dimple. Wanted to approach again but they were still talking among themselves then after that she just say goodbye to me.

Hopefully will see her again Tmr.. then most likely will be someone working there. Anyone approached the ladies there?
Old 11-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Yesterday, I tried my luck again for the 4th time. This time, the girl came was still very bad. I immediately rejected her. After 2 to 3 minutes, the pimp messaged me in wechat but I did not reply to him.

About 5 minutes later, the receptionist girl called my room and asked if I have guest visiting. (It was already the 5th time.) I thought for a few seconds before confirming yes. (I did not look at the wechat at all) The receptionist girl double checked with me asking "if I have invited my girlfriend up to the room."

Ok, this will be the last try for me as I have suffered mental trauma from the first 3 encounters. Turns out, this 5th girl was quite pretty.

Gfe: 2/10
Body: 7/10
Bust: B cup
Damage: 1m vnd

Experience: It was a quick one about 20 minutes. The girl was keeping track of time and everything was quite rush. The experience was worst than what I had the previous time and similar to the first time I tried in Saigon. No extra tip for the girl. Picture is her from the back.

Conclusion: keep rejecting the pimp until he brings the actual one. If not, just go bkk or jb as the experience is much more worth.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
Y

Ok, this will be the last try for me as I have suffered mental trauma from the first 3 encounters. Turns out, this 5th girl was quite pretty.

Conclusion: keep rejecting the pimp until he brings the actual one. If not, just go bkk or jb as the experience is much more worth.
I like your patience n determination.

Vietnam is for those who dare and cater to many types of people.

If you read datou forum here, he went for cheap economical. Really depends on what you want and if you have time. Also know who can help you. If you read TS forums, then he encouraged try wechat and friends have some success.

hcmc is not sex sin city.

So if you have no idea then not easy to procure sex in hcmc. Go bkk or jb just like what you mentioned in your post.

If you have time to spare then hcmc just recently voted cheapest city for expat to live in. Spend some time to hook some of the gals you came across in your daily life example hotel receptionist, restaurant waitresses, sales gals and so on.

Dun be surprised when cupid strike you will get it.

Even for WLs, you just need 1 or 2 good contacts then you will surely get more from these contacts, if you spend enough time and resources.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post

If you have time to spare then hcmc just recently voted cheapest city for expat to live in.
I am curious where u got this info from? Based on what voted as cheapest city???

Dun tell me google, cause there are definitely more than 10 results and some ranked HCMC much more expensive than other cities in this region.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Went to dai man hotel massage and this time asked for my previous girl number. Remembered wrong number but luckily the number I called was busy so I ask for the other numbe which I thought was the one I have not tried. End up is the lady I tried.

Remembered last time I tipped her 600k, this time got discount. She ask me to tip 500k. Better than my Nguyen Duc massage at Ben Thanh market as the price end up around same but no happy ending at the Ben Thanh area even though the regular keep telling me she miss me and so on. I guess it's just the money and want ppl to come back for her. Ask her stay with me at the hotel she don't want and said I have to show her my love to her by buying her a motor bike worth 50M VND. I just look at her and smile. Went out for movie and dinner a few times previously but no happy ending. Playing hard to get. So this time confirm so will not go back again..

Anyway, the main is the dai Nam lady. This one more power as she can speak English and a bit of Chinese. Can take out her boobs for me to play and pull my hand to her butt to grab inside. And licking my i nipple which hj. Before that did a good massage and talk a lot of dirty talk like long time never make love and release it herself.. finally rem to get her contact and see if can ask her to come over after her work.. after ejacuated, she asked me if I drank milk cos it taste sweet..

Last edited by pippo2002; 11-09-2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Went to dai man hotel massage and this time asked for my previous girl number. Remembered wrong number but luckily the number I called was busy so I ask for the other numbe which I thought was the one I have not tried. End up is the lady I tried.

Remembered last time I tipped her 600k, this time got discount. She ask me to tip 500k. Better than my Nguyen Duc massage at Ben Thanh market as the price end up around same but no happy ending at the Ben Thanh area even though the regular keep telling me she miss me and so on. I guess it's just the money and want ppl to come back for her. Ask her stay with me at the hotel she don't want and said I have to show her my love to her by buying her a motor bike worth 50M VND. I just look at her and smile. Went out for movie and dinner a few times previously but no happy ending. Playing hard to get. So this time confirm so will not go back again..

Anyway, the main is the dai Nam lady. This one more power as she can speak English and a bit of Chinese. Can take out her boobs for me to play and pull my hand to her butt to grab inside. And licking my i nipple which hj. Before that did a good massage and talk a lot of dirty talk like long time never make love and release it herself.. finally rem to get her contact and see if can ask her to come over after her work.. after ejacuated, she asked me if I drank milk cos it taste sweet..

last time i tip 300 k.. total pay 570 k..
Old 11-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

For massage, I went jolene spa, near Ben thanh. Its quite good in vietnam. In fact, this is one of the best massage I can find in Saigon. The angmo who did before me with his angmo girlfriend kept saying excellent experience, awesome massage, great etc... All these happens after I am already about to start my massage.

The massage place does not offer side services. Its purely for massage.

The best massage I experienced so far is as follow:
Chinese (jb near holiday inn/taiwan 5 star hotel massage spa)
Batam (the one that comes with the tour)
Bangkok, Pratunam area (its opened by singaporean)

You need to google map to search a little
Old 11-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
mutantchicken2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is my asshole brother mutantchicken still here...
Old 12-09-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post

Vietnam is for those who dare and cater to many types of people.

If you read datou forum here, he went for cheap economical. Really depends on what you want and if you have time. Also know who can help you.

If you have time to spare then hcmc just recently voted cheapest city for expat to live in.
Similar thoughts as me.
Being a budget person HCM is the cheapest city i hv been so far in terms of general living costs.

Food
Below are S$2 meals i had in D1

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1