The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

it was a malay man again, but this one looked really really ugly, very skinny and he was rather sissy. He did stare at my body, but he didn't try any moves or commented on anything. i paid him quickly and he left. I ate my mcdonalds alone, feeling so stupid at what i had attempted to acheive, deciding i shouldn't do it again.

but after eating and stoning, watching meaningless TV, i decided to try again. I called for delivery and ordered some more food, without any intention to eat them. When the doorbell rang again, I opened the door, half expecting to be disappointed, there stood a middle aged Indian man,

'hi mcdelivery, sorry I'm late.'
Old 30-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Ok now it is an indian man , than ???
Old 30-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sister; this is awesome, keep writing, just reading it gives me a very hard hard on!
Old 30-12-2012, 04:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indian Cock is Huge right? TS, shiok shiok right? Huh!
Old 30-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

he was tall and looked about 40 years old, he had a bit of beer belly.

'huh? but you aren't late. come on in.' i replied him with a smile, rather satisfied with what I saw, and he was trying hard not to stare at my body and eye catching colour panties.

'sorry to keep you waiting, you must be really hungry' he said politely but with a hint of teasing.

'put the food on the table ok, thank you, i go get the money.' i turned around, walked to my purse on the coffee table and bend over to take the money,

'warh tolong' i heard him mumble.

'yes yes? you need anything? ' i immediately turn around and check on him.

'no no, nothing.' he quickly take his hand away from his crotch area, he was adjusting something.

i turned around and expose my butt to him once more.

' your husband not at home?' he asked.

i got my money, turned around and walked to him. 'how much is it? no he not at home. i' m not married' '$21. just give me 20 dollars can already.' he tried to be nice.

'no no cannot,' i passed him 22 dollars. 'you can keep the change. you look thirsty, i get you some water ok.'
'okay, thank you so much.' he replied , i walked into the kitchen.

'you are all alone at home?'

'yeah, why you ask?' and came out of the kitchen

'err no ah, nothing.' he said as he took the can of coke from me.

'what's wrong, please tell me.'
'just giving you some advice, if you one woman alone at home must be careful, don't wear so sexy, later you meet a bad delivery man he may rape you' he told me and then looked away shyly and drank the coke

i replied him casually, hoping to seduce him to rape me. hahah

when he heard what i said, he choked on the water and spilled some onto his shirt.

'oh dear, you are all wet! ' i exclaimed, here's my chance! 'wait, let me get some tissue. ' i quickly grabbed some and started to wipe his shirt, feeling his hard chests but soft belly. 'wait wait, don't move.'

Last edited by chubbybubbly; 30-12-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: edit colour
Old 30-12-2012, 04:32 PM

TS, u r making me really 'hard now! Fast more updates!
Old 30-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Life stream sia. TS KEEP GOING! Damn steam
Old 30-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

WLA TS your really really cock teaser lei
But i like it

My humble 2 points to you
Old 30-12-2012, 04:45 PM

Imagine TS accidentally brush her hand against the uncle crotch! Wah sey! Woohooo!
Old 30-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Life is unfair...

When single unattached horny guys want to have sex, have to go GL spend at least 50bucks for a session.

When single unattached horny women want to have sex, they can dress transparent lingerie and order mcdelivery to seduce guys!!! Pay for food and get free sex..

TS you save some money la, just order a $1.50 sundae next time plus 3.50 delivery fee, you pay $5 only .. Can call a few times a day until u find the delivery guy to yr liking ..

You really a cock teaser!!! I love
Old 30-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Any updates? Sunday night, busy out or at home enjoying delivery? Haha
Old 30-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Ts having another Marathon now
Old 31-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

'it's ok! sorry sorry i wet your floor.' he said as he took some tissue from the table and squat down to help me wipe my floor. I immediately squat down too and wipe with him, he was staring at my breasts, i realised that i was showing more cleavage.

i'm so sorry,

no it's ok don't worry.

can i ask you something?

yes

why you say rape then rape lo? you kena raped before?

noooooo….

then why you say so?

'aiya, nobody will rape me, i'm so ugly and fat. you see, you didn't rape me too!' i tempted him.

'hahah, luckily i'm not drunk. if i am drunk i don't know. don't think can control myself.'

we both got up after wiping the floor. he remained quiet, i was hoping he would make a move. i decided that i had to make mine.

If you don't mind, take off your shirt and pants, I help you wash it off, very quick dont worry, I know you have other orders to deliver.

Oh not really, but it's ok, don't want to trouble you. Just a bit only

Aiyo look for yourself, it's one big patch! Later ants will bite you!

Haha, really its ok, I'm shy la.

'Oh, ok. You go into my bedroom and take off your then pass me, I'll wash it in the kitchen, you can wait in the bedroom for me, won't be take long. ' when he heard that, he was shocked, but didn't refuse. I led him to my bedroom, he went in and I closed the door for him, then he opened it and stick his shirt out with his hand from behind the door. Wondering why he was so shy, after that he closed the door, then he handed over his pants. The thought of a sexy man in near naked in my bedroom felt so thrilling, I quickly hand rinsed the parts if his shirt that were stained with coke and hung it to dry, then I inspected his pants, found some white sticky stuff below the zip area, i smelled his pants, it was semen. heh he must have leaked so much semen that it stained through his underwear and stained the pants. I briefly washed it and quickly put it up to hang to dry, i was more interested with what was waiting for me in the room. heh

I walked to wards my bedroom, not knowing what was going to happen when I open the door, a part of me fantasised him lying on my bed naked, titanic style..

When I opened the door, I was surprised at what I saw!
Old 31-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm will u be ending the yr 2012 with a bang?? story I mean lol
Old 31-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

sis is this your cliff hanger for 2012 ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1