The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 26-09-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithsky View Post
Whatever it is, don't take G10 from JM14.

Everything was fine from shower to catbath to bbbj. Then I told her nicely that I like it wet. This was where she started complaining that saliva dirty. And she went on and on and on complaining. And continued babbling. The whole time I kept quiet until I requested for cap on to move on to fj.

First she was on top for like one minute. Then I told her to change and face away from me. She refused, pulled my arm and loudly asked me to be on top. I understand she was tired but I wasn't rude so she didn't have to shout at me. She went nuts. Hahaha when I wanted to leave, she continued to babble and said no one will believe me. So now I feel like it's my responsibility to share my experience.

As expected, OKTs didn't believe me. They said everyone likes G10. She's famous. But OKTs handled it well though. They calmly asked me to change girl cos i told them i didnt finish.

So in conclusion, just don't step on G10's foot. She will turn into some loud complain-queen aunty and turn you off.

This is the kind of experience you wished everyone could relate to, for things to change. But I guess no one will take action, cos she's a nobody. Lol
Well, she only needs to fuck up one more time and it'll be wide spread news. I mean, I believe u. Sometimes these women in demand get above themselves, so it's plausible.

Did they let u change girl for free though?
Old 26-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by joespeaks832 View Post
Visit jm14 for the first time after reading this juicy thread.. Must say the place isn't for syt lovers. So being an syt lover, I was slightly disappointed. Still, wanted to try what's great about the girls here, so had 3 options, picked no.3.

Boobs were big, though not fully natural
Service was great, with bbbj.
She also gave me a decent massage to end the session!

Is this standard here? I've never got that before in my chionging in geylang I think..

Maybe because I came too fast ��

Good value for money!
Had the chance to finally try JM14 on my 3rd visit and after waiting around half an hour. It is THAT popular. Made me feel like 刘备三顾茅庐. Just nice it was G3 named Mew. Kept stealing glances at me and she was all smiles right till the end. No black face even though I took some time to release my shot. Also got a massage at the end although time was almost up. I must say Mew is truly hardworking for $40, compared to some Cat $50 and even some so-called ang pai FL in Dome 1 going for 2x or 3x her rate.
Old 26-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Napolygon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down and had super session with g18. Was usual 20-30 mins and buzzer ring as I was leaving.

Strange tho, when I walk in okt I pass okt $50 but he say is $80 incl massage - as if the massage compulsory. Didn't mind cause the massage damn good but is this normal bros? The whole session about 30 mins only still.
Old 27-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolygon View Post
Went down and had super session with g18. Was usual 20-30 mins and buzzer ring as I was leaving.

Strange tho, when I walk in okt I pass okt $50 but he say is $80 incl massage - as if the massage compulsory. Didn't mind cause the massage damn good but is this normal bros? The whole session about 30 mins only still.
G18 now is "hang up to sell"..... must take at least 2 sessions to call her. Every friday her teerak will book her for 5 hours.
Old 27-09-2019, 05:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
G18 now is "hang up to sell"..... must take at least 2 sessions to call her. Every friday her teerak will book her for 5 hours.
To be fair to her..... her traditional thai massage is superb. She was a professional masseuse before coming into this line after her husband abandon the family and she need to support her children. Sometimes I even extend to 3 sessions just to enjoy her massage.
Old 28-09-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
smithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Did they let u change girl for free though?
No, of course they didn't. They didn't believe me. They also said that many people go there to look for G10. So ya whatever. Glad there are newcomers there for me to try.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Then after that which girl did u switch to lol..... This g10 so popular meh..... I really out of touch with this house girls
Old 29-09-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Then after that which girl did u switch to lol..... This g10 so popular meh..... I really out of touch with this house girls
Not really la...... because this house is popular so all the girls will be grab regardless whether good or cmi.... if dun take then will have to wait.

Btw I have reduced my visits to this house because the okt have taken us for granted. Now they insist on double sessions for those WLs whom they know are doing AJ..... or tell you to take other WLs if only want 1 session. Although I always book 2 sessions regardless whether have AJ or not..... I dun like to be forced and prefer to have my choice whether I wanna pay $40 or $80.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Nimama88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jm14 G17 quite small size can carry her around n fcuk type hahaha
Old 29-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Oh... Hmmm... Din know tht...

Now so funny, got this lion dance place open. Got families and children hanging around there, in between all the brothels
Old 30-09-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chiko36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on JM14G13.

Took G13 based on advice from bro 3some. Face wise she is average but her body, especially her butt, is my type. Book 3 sessions and no regrets. G13 is very GFE and agreeable to pretty much anything I asked. I walked out refresh from her nice massage.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
phlx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Not really la...... because this house is popular so all the girls will be grab regardless whether good or cmi.... if dun take then will have to wait.

Btw I have reduced my visits to this house because the okt have taken us for granted. Now they insist on double sessions for those WLs whom they know are doing AJ..... or tell you to take other WLs if only want 1 session. Although I always book 2 sessions regardless whether have AJ or not..... I dun like to be forced and prefer to have my choice whether I wanna pay $40 or $80.
Me too have reduced my visit to this house. The waiting time is... you know what I mean. Those ang pais gone ,so didn't went there after 8,12,19,20 left in Aug.

Really unaware 10 is so popular... 🤣
Old 02-10-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL14 ORD already... 10 months only. She's not bad in my opinion. Just too bad that she's not popular enough. Saw the new batch of WLs last night. Nothing fancy. Waiting for FRs from the bros here...

WL12 which is the new batch seemed quite popular. Have some young punk engaged her services in the afternoon and then came back at night again for her. And scared that WL12 would get angry if he wanted to try another WL. *You should had straightaway engage a threesome with the two of them!*
Old 02-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rubbishboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL12 Sarah - 26yo.
Looks - 8/10
Body - 7/10 very slim body with big boobs
BJ - 6/10 only for 2 mins then start FJ
FJ - 7/10
GFE - 8/10 very good, always with a sweey smile on her face

Overall was a good experience. Didn't get any AR, massage was good. Hopefully her skills and service level will become even better over time
Old 02-10-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Devilution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM14 G8
New girl with my favourite no.8 gone replace by Lily.

Looks - 6/10
Body - 7/10 very slim body with G cup natural boobs
BJ - 6/10 can be improve. Had some boobs fuck by her.
FJ - 7/10 responsive.
GFE - 8/10 very good, always with a sweey smile on her face.

Overall was a good experience. But can be improve once all TS train her up. Had a good massage by her also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1