The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Eggcrate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need friends.

Well, bros here can give advise to you but ultimately u control your own destiny. At this stage, you can only choose the easiest way to numb yourself which is to drink , get drunk and have that temporary time away from the pain. You can keep doing that but deep inside of you know that this gotta stop someday and somehow.

Its tough but you will and have to come out of this. stay strong.
Old 28-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

I share my incident. Last time my GF broke up with me. Love her a lot and felt the world was crashing down. Same like you, I don't know how to react. I turn to drinking everyday to numb the pain. It affects my work and studies as I was doing part time studies as well. Soon after due to my bad attendance and performance , I lost my job. Studies wise worst, I failed the exams as well.

Luckily for me, I got a very good female friend to knock senses into me. She cried in front of me and was saying that she can hardly recognise me already. I believe there is a turning point in everything , time will show you.
Old 28-08-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fupikee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggcrate View Post
I share my incident. Last time my GF broke up with me. Love her a lot and felt the world was crashing down. Same like you, I don't know how to react. I turn to drinking everyday to numb the pain. It affects my work and studies as I was doing part time studies as well. Soon after due to my bad attendance and performance , I lost my job. Studies wise worst, I failed the exams as well.

Luckily for me, I got a very good female friend to knock senses into me. She cried in front of me and was saying that she can hardly recognise me already. I believe there is a turning point in everything , time will show you.
Hi there, just take it that there is always a season and reason for everything. Things will go well when the conditions are suitable, but things will inevitably go bad when conditions turned. Just don't beat yourself over this ended relationship.

Trust me, it you are an ok guy, there will be many many more gfs before you finally settle down. Just take it in stride and don't be down. OK?
Old 29-08-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
well, in life there will be times when we learn things the hard way.
more often than not, the hard way is what we will remember so we dont repeat the mistake.
Old 29-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:

Luckily for me, I got a very good female friend to knock senses into me. She cried in front of me and was saying that she can hardly recognise me already.
and did you happen to fall in love with your good female friend?
Old 29-08-2015, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS, i think i would be the first single mum to reply your questions. I understand your pain n grief. Its beyond words n its so pain that u could even feel it physically.
I hope you would listen to a few words from a fellow human who has been thru that. I don't know what happened in your marriage but often when a woman would have think thru the matter for a long time n grief in private long before she made the decision to leave the marriage esp when there are kids. You might see a v cool n confident side of her n u wonder why she can leave u just like that? the only reason is she already grief before that and when the decision is made its final. she is unlikely to reverse the decision. however that doesn't mean she wants to see u in a drunken stupor state. she sometimes long to see the person the way he was when she married him. please stop drinking, pick yourself up n start living well. that is the only way you can let her n the kids respect you. please do treasure yourself n live with dignity, at least for the sake of the kids. and no, single parent family don't mean kids are doom, there are many that are living v well n have good values. please take care.
Old 29-08-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
and did you happen to fall in love with your good female friend?
Haha no lah. Just very very good friend ...
Old 29-08-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
Dear TS, i think i would be the first single mum to reply your questions. I understand your pain n grief. Its beyond words n its so pain that u could even feel it physically.
I hope you would listen to a few words from a fellow human who has been thru that. I don't know what happened in your marriage but often when a woman would have think thru the matter for a long time n grief in private long before she made the decision to leave the marriage esp when there are kids. You might see a v cool n confident side of her n u wonder why she can leave u just like that? the only reason is she already grief before that and when the decision is made its final. she is unlikely to reverse the decision. however that doesn't mean she wants to see u in a drunken stupor state. she sometimes long to see the person the way he was when she married him. please stop drinking, pick yourself up n start living well. that is the only way you can let her n the kids respect you. please do treasure yourself n live with dignity, at least for the sake of the kids. and no, single parent family don't mean kids are doom, there are many that are living v well n have good values. please take care.
Very good and sound advice...

nobody will pity a wimp and drunk...only weak person will act like this...)

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-08-2015, 07:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupikee View Post
Trust me, it you are an ok guy, there will be many many more gfs before you finally settle down. OK?
It's when you settle down that the REAL nightmares begin!!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-08-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
CheerfulGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisVuiitton View Post
Hi.

Pardon me for drowning my sorrows in here. It's been days that I have been very depressed since my wife signed the divorce paper. I am feeling so weak right now that I took leave for so long already. I have 4 kids.

I have been trying to hold on to this family for so long. Never did I try to have another affair outside. To cut the story short, I am looking for single dad out there or anyone can advise me I hope I can meet up for a drink tonight. I really cant be alone think so negatively every minute and hour. I feel so sad just so fucking sad. I need advise. How can I stay strong?
TS - the bad thing is your family is now a broken one but the good thing is you still have your kids and there is still a chance for you to give them a happy family.

Everyone has to go through the healing and thought process before they can 想通 and move on. It is a very natural process and if you force yourself not to go through it you will never be able to move on. But the most important thing is to realise that you are only going through this momentarily and that your kids are still there waiting for you.

Always bear in mind that there are people and families who are more broken than yours. There are couples wanting to have kids yet are not able to conceive and you have 4 yourself. There are people in Africa that dont even have food to eat thus I feel we shouldnt be too bogged down by these relationships failures and live with whatever we have. Isnt it?
Old 01-09-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Bro

How r u now? Hope u get back on your feet soon

Stay strong
Old 04-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Bro LV, you have no idea how many married men & women out there want to be divorced but continue to live together in pain.

So, congratulations on your new found freedom. I suppose being with 4 kids, your oldest is in double digit now & you're in your 40s? The real pain will hit you when money is short so i suggest that you look at your career now & see what you can do to earn extra income.

Organise your life & seek financial freedom then you can have hobbies to enhance your life and you won't have time to drown your sorrows anymore. So go get drunk for the next couple of days & once the cold turkey is over. Celebrate your new life!
Old 04-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Bro LV, you have no idea how many married men & women out there want to be divorced but continue to live together in pain.

So, congratulations on your new found freedom. I suppose being with 4 kids, your oldest is in double digit now & you're in your 40s? The real pain will hit you when money is short so i suggest that you look at your career now & see what you can do to earn extra income.

Organise your life & seek financial freedom then you can have hobbies to enhance your life and you won't have time to drown your sorrows anymore. So go get drunk for the next couple of days & once the cold turkey is over. Celebrate your new life!
Yeah, once the cold turkey is over, prepare to embrace & start a new lease of life, new chapter. Really, now economic is bad, job vacancy fill up very fast. Is time to plan for your future, work hard earn more money at this stage is more important, save money for some rainy day. U may not wan to think abt all these at this moment as bring u more headaches, but u still hv to face it when reality hit u.

Life is never a smooth journey, need a lots of courage, wisdom, never give up attitude to complete your journey.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1