The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
You just moved to Bkk? Have you tried the WeChat girls?
90% WeChat working ladies is KATOEY!
Or should I say 99% instead of 90%.
Maybe bonking ladyboys is his hobby!?
Old 04-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post

By the way, you guys know which places can I go to get a bonk at 8am in BKK without having prior arrangements? The soapy places like Nataree only open at 12pm.. I am landing at 7am tomorrow and OC is meeting me in the hotel at 11am, so have limited time to play.
Many years ago i had an early flight and went out to grab breakfast before the cab came. It was daybreak and the infamous Grace basement cafe still had a few rough lookings girls in it.

Last month, similar thing about 9 or 10am, i went Bier Garden, there were a few acceptable doable one at that time of day. Try your luck
Old 04-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
LanRen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just wanna ask how many g clubs are there in bkk right now? Villa, sherbet, Monte, Pimp and any else? And also which one is the best to have fun? And if possible please do let me know the damages. Thanks!
Old 04-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chabonggoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, anyone in bkk now? wanna chiong , count me in . i gonna be based here this month end too
Old 04-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

anyone in bkk now and going to chiong tonighe? anw am gonna be based here from month end onwards and here to look for accommodation
Old 04-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

hi guys , anyone in bkk now and are going to chiong tonight? anw am going to based here for work from this month end onwards.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoyezi View Post
Permanently based in bangkok now. Anyone come bangkok want chiong together PM me go chiong together Bros

a few bros already pm, some also base in bangkok, maybe we can organize a party together go chiong together or something. so faster pm the more the merrier!
U need to state cheong places like where? Different people have different cheonging style. Some cheong SK. Some cheong nana/cowboy. Some cheong only discos/gclubs. Maybe u could list a few places u would like to visit. Then it will much rewarding for u to pool the people in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoyezi View Post
Ya the price now is a lot higher, and some girls choose customer. Especially at scratch dog (in singapore BRIX i think also same story), they only like Japanese because they mega fucking spoil market, they hear singaporean they walk away already. if just want sex i think a good way is actually wechat app find call girl come your hotel, easy n convenient and cheap. But you miss out the drinking and the baiting part. so chiong in group is more fun la
Not all Singaporeans are like this. Some prefer Singaporeans though. Anyway an incident happened not too long ago in my bar that a couple of young Singaporeans came into my bar and went telling coyotes that they do not want to pay the barfine and wanted to wait outside the bar for them after work and pay them 2500baht for LT. Lol. The coyotes literally scolded them to go back to Singapore and if no $$ dun come Bangkok. Go Geylang better. As such calibre of Singaporeans who thinks they can get girls go with them for 2500baht without barfine. Naive or think that they damn handsome or what I duno. Lol

Quote:
You just moved to Bkk? Have you tried the WeChat girls?
90% WeChat working ladies is KATOEY!
Or should I say 99% instead of 90%.
Most of the decent looking photos are katoeys. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanRen View Post
Hi bros, just wanna ask how many g clubs are there in bkk right now? Villa, sherbet, Monte, Pimp and any else? And also which one is the best to have fun? And if possible please do let me know the damages. Thanks! :D
There are way too many g clubs in Bangkok. Kindly stick to those few that u mentioned and I believe u will find lots of fun already. Unless u have a truckload of baht and will be here for a long holiday like 2months. Maybe u can venture into the other g clubs.

Damage is about the same except for the membership. Some as low as 5k( never been to those before ) to 10k and even 20k membership. The lady drinks is roughly the same +- abit.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
A bonk at 8am is tough without prior arrangement or booking........ Soapies open at 12pm n even the earliest oilies open at 10am
Bro...i think most wet markets open by 8am liao....enough time to buy squids to DIY at 8am...
Old 05-09-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny View Post
Hi bros,

Will be coming straight after election on the 11th. Don't mind joining bros. cheers.

Regards,
Colin
err....did you even ask if we mind u joining.....
Old 05-09-2015, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sharing my experience so far:

(1) Soapy joints

Nataree still win handsdown. the selection outside will give u a problem of who to choose. from THB2.4k onwards to THB5k.

(2) G-Club

Secret or Pimp the rest... explore others once you are bored with the 2 mentioned. ST/LT really depends on chemistry and how you use your charm (normally very hard, really need to go multiple times etc). restrict to 10 LD per lady, anything above is simply carrort head.

P/S - go early, like 9 pm to choose the gal, otherwise you left with nothing.

(3) Coyote Bar

Soi Cowboy - i still find Barcarra the best. Book a hotel nearby (get a big one with bath tub) normally here if you LT they will shower with you. Normally the charges are 1 drink or 2 for yourself, 2 for lady, 2 for mamasan, bar fine 600thb, LT5k or more, tips for mamasan and gal. all in i estimate ex hotel and CD 7k THB. Here have to becareful, i know they are pushy, so take your time to know the gal and wether she has chemistry with you. lack of comm and eye contact and if she doesnt let u touch her are tell tale signs of DO NOT ST/LT her. cause will dead fish. Find one with good eye contact.

(4) Thermae Cafe

standing outside are LB. inside all are FL. ST has a hotel upstairs for ard 400thb 2 hrs. LT go other hotel better.

Here once again, get those who have eye contact with you. ST - 2.5k THB LT - 5k THB anything higher is carrort head anything lower is maybe after 1am? LOL

so far the pretty chio ones are dead fish, literally cant play much and often rush tru the whole process.. i normally go for those who have eye contact and abit older...

(5) pub/clubs etc

RCA - forget it, here you cant find, even if have, you also wonder if he/she is LB...

Better go to NANA sports bar, or scratch dog etc... however ST/LT applies etc same as Thermae and SOI Cowboy.

the thing about korean, jap etc the thai gal fav are subjective. i spoke to so many thai gals, most of them tell me they like Jap because they very fast shoot. and the tips they give for being very satisfied of their service can range from 1k THB to even 10k THB...

for indians, ang mos etc they normally ask for more why? i guess i no need spell out.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:59 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post

(2) G-Club

Secret or Pimp the rest... explore others once you are bored with the 2 mentioned. ST/LT really depends on chemistry and how you use your charm (normally very hard, really need to go multiple times etc). restrict to 10 LD per lady, anything above is simply carrort head.

P/S - go early, like 9 pm to choose the gal, otherwise you left with nothing.

(3) Coyote Bar

Soi Cowboy - i still find Barcarra the best. Book a hotel nearby (get a big one with bath tub) normally here if you LT they will shower with you. Normally the charges are 1 drink or 2 for yourself, 2 for lady, 2 for mamasan, bar fine 600thb, LT5k or more, tips for mamasan and gal. all in i estimate ex hotel and CD 7k THB. Here have to becareful, i know they are pushy, so take your time to know the gal and wether she has chemistry with you. lack of comm and eye contact and if she doesnt let u touch her are tell tale signs of DO NOT ST/LT her. cause will dead fish. Find one with good eye contact.
What u mean restrict to 10 LD ? Extra LDs or sitting charge? U change girls every now and then on a single trip? Go early 9pm and restrict 10LDs? Meaning around 12am u check bin and want to bring back the lady?? No need to go so early as 9pm. Go around 10pm. U get most of the available girls except the booked ones/hot fav girls.

U need not pay standard 2 LDs for Mamasan. Only just 2 LDs for the girl u going to barfine at Baccara.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

since when does scratchdog wl start prefering jap/kor over sgps?

but i've noticed of late more and more sinkies are coming to scd to fish... and they can butterfly around grp of girls like they own the place.
Old 05-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
since when does scratchdog wl start prefering jap/kor over sgps?

but i've noticed of late more and more sinkies are coming to scd to fish... and they can butterfly around grp of girls like they own the place.
The fact that I dislike about Singaporeans behaving like hooligans at Scd. As if they are in their own country/Thai discos in SG. One look can know from Singapore. Sibey malu really.

Quote:
What do you meant by 10 LDs? Can be specific? Like vbkk mentioned is it sitting fee or additional LDs requested by the bikini/PR sitter with you?

If you talking about the later one, then you no different from a carrot head.
10 extra LDs would cost at least 3000baht. On top of the standard sitting charge.
Old 05-09-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
10 extra LDs would cost at least 3000baht. On top of the standard sitting charge.
I think the extra 10 LD is a barfine impose by the club if the cutsomer want to
bring out the gal before closing times.

All G clubs have this policy and some might charge higher during the weekend,
holiday and or member party.
Old 05-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I think the extra 10 LD is a barfine impose by the club if the cutsomer want to
bring out the gal before closing times.

All G clubs have this policy and some might charge higher during the weekend,
holiday and or member party.
No lah if he is referring to pimp, if u want to bring the girl out before closing time, u need to buy 25 LDs. Then u can bring her out of the club before 3am. It's not just 10LDs. Like this I come 9pm buy two hours then request bring out and only pay 10LDs? Yes other clubs also have this policy but definitely more than just 10LDs. Anyway I think he is not referring to the "barfine".

Normally it's easier to just come around 10plus and get a girl till closing and negotiate to meet her after work. U won't have to pay extra LDs to buy her out. But end of day it boils down to chemistry anyway.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1