The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ilovespringroll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrylalala View Post
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm your guys (enjoying browsing for years without posting anything 136 has been confirmed with STD in a Chinese forum by multiple threads.
Interesting to know. Thank you for sharing.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
siewbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orez View Post
Any bros here can advise on what time this place closes for the night?
Go before midnight. The girls will leave for overnight officially at 1am. Some might leave a bit earlier. At about 1am or so, only have leftovers
Old 03-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm your guys (enjoying browsing for years without posting anything 136 has been confirmed with STD in a Chinese forum by multiple threads. I am not sure if I can post links to other forums here, so I'll post some 'copy paste' first. If it's allowed I'll post the link.

First thread,
各位大大,这位妹妹是有问题的!她从去年就已经让人无套了!而且是主动要求无套的!我的朋友当时中招了!得 了淋病!我当时很生气,因为朋友是我jio去的,所以我就直接上他们的办公室招他们老板谈,也没有要求什么 ,只是问为什么这个妹妹要这样?因为很明显的,妹妹当时已经知道自己有病了的,为什么还要害人?老板听了我 说的,也承认这位妹妹之前有让人无套过,也染过病,不过已经好了,还说要赔偿我的朋友,说让我的朋友病好了 ,免费让他过去出回一炮。我的朋友直接屌到乱,说这次可能命都没有了,还屌?(他怕中爱之病,不过在3个月 和6个月后去验血,天幸没有感染)我原本不想把事情说来的,因为老板说他会处理这位妹妹。大家都是出来做生 意找吃的,也不想太过,所以我没有写FR出来让大家知道。可是现在看到这妹妹又这样,真的是不说不行了!! !

Another, (too wordy, i just paste part of it)
原本没打算写出来的,但看了coolBB大大的报告,觉得事态严重,所以决定把我的经历写出来...以上是 快乐的回忆,接下来是痛苦的开始. 就这样不到一个月我又去找她了,这次我就来说一下过程,我之前都有给他口交,不过这次没有,因为有时看到有 其他大大口交中招,我也是会怕,所以就叫她不用口交了,直接来吧,有戴套做,过程大同小异,做完后和她聊心 事,就回了。一个礼拜后,我发现包皮和阴茎中间部位和低部,生一粒一粒白点...
Its very hard to believe u have been "browsing" the forum for years without actually registering an account, then now suddenly become saint and trying to "warn" others?
Also, the pasting part no head no tail, nv mention amansari or 136, date and time of posting also dont have?
Old 03-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Its very hard to believe u have been "browsing" the forum for years without actually registering an account, then now suddenly become saint and trying to "warn" others?
Also, the pasting part no head no tail, nv mention amansari or 136, date and time of posting also dont have?
it is mentioned in one of the threads from the post he extracted it from. I dont think we can post a link here. but google for "各位大大,这位妹妹是有问题的!她从去年就已经让人无套了". the 'wishct.com' link will show the thread.

not surprised some of the girls do not use condom as on a few occasions, i asked if we can do raw and they agreed. I did not take note of their numbers though. and of course didnt go raw.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
it is mentioned in one of the threads from the post he extracted it from. I dont think we can post a link here. but google for "各位大大,这位妹妹是有问题的!她从去年就已经让人无套了". the 'wishct.com' link will show the thread.

not surprised some of the girls do not use condom as on a few occasions, i asked if we can do raw and they agreed. I did not take note of their numbers though. and of course didnt go raw.
wow so good ask and receive... they not scared meh... why they agree uh?
Old 04-09-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orez View Post
Any bros here can advise on what time this place closes for the night?
around 2+am, but the girls will start to leave for overnight starting 12+am.

Recommended is go around 3+pm
Old 04-09-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestripclub View Post
wow so good ask and receive... they not scared meh... why they agree uh?
my guess is they assume no other girls willing to and doing so can keep the customer coming back for more.

you can try. and feedback on the numbers. the ones i asked before was a young one around 21, long hair. speaks abit of chinese and an older one around 25 who speaks very little chinese. slim petite kind. sorry i didnt get their numbers.

they are not scared cos on the pill even if cum inside. in terms of std, its easily treatable. but not sure if they are aware of hiv though.

i am not surprised if any of the girls might have caught it as it doesnt show much symptoms until at a later stage. the initial symptoms are like sore throat, fever which they might assume is normal sickness. and if they go for screening if at all.

this applies to all playground. play safe live longer.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ilovespringroll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey bros, when I saw this thread, I feel responsible to register and warm your guys (enjoying browsing for years without posting anything 136 has been confirmed with STD in a Chinese forum by multiple threads.
It looks like 136 herself is aware of the existence of this thread and the one on the Chinese site, no doubt informed by a customer who frequents the site. She was very shaken with the knowledge of being singled out and accused of carrying an STD. All night long, she was copypasting the contents into Google Translate. I'm also very sure she will be following this thread closely. Today, it may just be her. Tomorrow, maybe all the girls start reading.

This is her side of it: She claims to be working at Amansari for less than half a year. The Chinese post claims that 136 has been rawing customers since last year, which she finds ridiculous since she wasn't around yet. So I asked if she is the first 136. She said there was another 136 who left just before she arrived. If 136 does have an STD, it is the old 136. She insists that she is not carrying any or she would either be dead, dying and/or not allowed to work. Assuming what the Chinese post said was true, no sane businessman will allow a girl to continue working without going through a checkup after she has been accused of carrying an STD. She is also fully aware of what STDs are, including HIV/AIDS, or SIDA as the Vietnamese call it. An STD can be contracted from anywhere, protection or not. It is natural to immediately assume it came from the most recent girl that you raw-ed, but there is that slim chance that you contracted it from someone else even if you used protection. Slim chance? Yes, very. Zero chance? You can only wish. This is especially true if your symptoms do not surface immediately. Who knows how long ago you contracted your STD?

Gonorrhea is not incurable. Yes, it would be better to never contract it. But look at it like any other infection, are you doomed because you are infected? Unlikely, especially if you present with symptoms and can get treatment early. Even UTI has a higher mortality rate in Singapore than Gonorrhea. Let's say your friend passes an infection to you, you are certainly not going to sever ties and start telling the world to stay away from this person.

If you know you have an STD and someone points it out to your boss, your first response will be:"Oh shit, people know." If you don't know you have an STD, likely because they are asymptomatic half the time, your boss should still want you to get tested. Either way, you will not be working until you're cleared by a doctor. Unless you're truly evil, which I don't think she or her boss are. I know it's Malaysia where the concept of rules and laws are less appreciated, but still, even they should know that STDs are not to be taken lightly. Not least of all because of business, among other things.

I understand the timeless mantra of bros before hoes. I thank harrylalala for trying to warn us, even if those claims turn out to be unfounded. But there are many questionable variables that cannot be verified. Can we assume she is lying just because of her occupation? I don't think that's fair. Even if what the Chinese post said is true, it would be wise to keep in mind that such occurrences are not uncommon at all. IF she is guilty, you can safely assume she is not the first and won't be the last. You may expose one while many slip through the cracks. I agree that doesn't mean we should treat STDs like they're no big deal, but what if you're wrong? Is it fair to sling mud at another human being who may not deserve it, even one who is in this line of work?

It is not my place to say what the truth really is. I don't know what to believe. But if you think every girl practises safe sex all the time in any part of the chionging world, you need to think harder. Is that reason enough to stop chionging? Apparently not for most of us. But even if a girl offers you to raw, don't be foolish to oblige her then come crying when you contract something. Even with protection, you are still not 100% safe. You choose to remove your bulletproof vest and stand in front of a loaded gun. You won't necessarily die if you get shot, but why take the risk? Want to play, don't be scared (within reason of course). Scared, then don't play.

As I mentioned before, I really like 136 a lot. I am aware of the risks I'm taking with her and I'm minimising them as much as I can. Maybe I like her too much to keep an objective view, but I'm really trying my best not to cherry-pick what I want to hear and what I don't. If she really did what she is accused of and I get caught in it, then I can only blame myself.

TL;DR: There is no way to prove or disprove that the current 136 is at fault here. Please don't make accusations that can only be substantiated with anecdotes, it really hurts her. Stay away if you don't feel comfortable. Play wherever you feel safe. I'm sure this has been repeated countless times on this forum, just always keep in mind the risks you take, anywhere you go. Don't play with fire if you are going to cry when you get burnt.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pikachu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by siewbeng View Post
anyway i hear the uncle-captain say this week will have a new batch of girls coming. a few girls went back this week to stamp passport. so this week should have a refreshed line up. interested bros can go check it out. this place is very international. got chinese, got melayu, got angmoh also. got a few hotel guests from scotland, make a lot of noise because the viet girls dunwan to do him, only thai girls will take him. uncle-captain see him also a bit sian.
Is no.128 still around or went back vietnam already?
Old 04-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
siewbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I asked my favourite girl, who is now back in Vietnam. She will be back at amansari to work of course. I asked her blatantly about 136 and she didn't want to say anything, she say "I am just at amansari to work, I don't know the other girls well". When I asked somemore, she said "yes I have heard something". That's all she will tell me.

Eitherway, whether or not 136 is ill, we have to protect ourselves by using protection. It is not 100%, but at the very least we have some protection. If really want 100%, then better stay home and dun play outside. That's what I feel. There's always a little risk out here. But if anyone has personal experiences of 136 or any girl offering raw, then please share the information, and let our brothers make the decision on whether to proceed with those girls. Its personal choice Afterall.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

It might be the girls not happy with 136 being top few earners... So anyhow post comment on forum.... Girls can be very bitchy..... Or maybe the poster likes 136 and wants to keep her all for himself so spread on forum.... It is actually very common among sexually active ppl to contract non gonorrhoea uritritis. Always use a condom for everything thats the safest.

Which begs the question. A smelly pussy means bacterial infection... That might be more cause for worry. It's very awkward for me to tell a girl who has a smelly pussy. In my life, i met 3 such girls... Fuck my life....
Old 05-09-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Secretboxhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Amansari de Spa

Hey bro
What's her no. Forgot to ask name don't tell me forgot to ask no. Also
Old 05-09-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Secretboxhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Amansari de Spa

Hi bro
I'm new here
Now only Vietnam girls work there ?
I prefer Thai girl
Any recommend ???

Thanks
Old 05-09-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

Yup there are thai and laos and one indon girl. U can ownself look n see and ask captain for review. There is this thai girl called mook that i think looks good. Dont know her number. Any guys got a clue? N er my friend recommend 380 thai...
Old 06-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Lucky8211 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucky8211 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys...I was shocked that 136 told me about this after my first time with her.anyhow, I didn't worry since she is so pro in service and she didn't offer to have 'raw' just now.also, I didn't ask for it la. She actually shared a lot of things to me.I don't know why I trust her although this is just the first time I met her. I never regret to wait for about an hour for her. Honestly, I like her a lot when I first saw her. Based on her sincerity, I trust her indeed. If u guys think thoroughly, she earned so much every month and being so popular in the biz. Don't u think she'll be so stupid to taking a risk to play this kind of 'raw' game? Why they're some ppl like me posting sth to defend for her? Are we all be unreasonable insane? Be wise to think through this. I believe they're a lot of 'evils' out there and doing sth for their own good.on the other hand,they're some group of the ppl just been here trying to get some hard-earned money to help their family or plan for their future,like her. Pls be a man and stop spreading all this rumor no matter through forum or word-of-mouth.amansari's biz affecting and this indirectly destroying her as well.i know I can't do much for her. But hopefully from this msg can enlighten some of u and helps her in somewhere as well. Tks for reading... : )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread