The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of
Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Btw, Peng Peng is puzzled why there has been an increase in her business..... and I dare not reveal to her that I exposed her secret in this forum.

Bro Ninja_Assassin,
i also think better not reveal. Let her have some fun wondering why business still can increase. Any way more work means more $$. Not that bad, right?
Old 13-02-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post

Cat 20 - Peng Peng - 9 votes - Overall Bj Queen of PT, 2015
Yes.. how can i forget pengpeng..
The only sad part is she dun do bbbj...
But her her bj is v long... I remember once I went to find her at later hrs and she blew till she fell a sleep on my dick... darn funny la!!!~
Old 13-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post
Bro snakehead,
Thanks for the correction. This shows that i have not yet visited peng peng. So nice of her to allow payment after service. For me, in all my visits to other wls, i pay first, then eat .
I think most wls are pay first then service. But for regular customers maybe different. There was once after service then realized I have not enough money in my wallet but the wl told me OK to pay on next visit.
Old 13-02-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
Yes.. how can i forget pengpeng..
The only sad part is she dun do bbbj...
But her her bj is v long... I remember once I went to find her at later hrs and she blew till she fell a sleep on my dick... darn funny la!!!~
Bro fluffykite,
Thanks for your interesting inputs. Almost all of the bjqs (bj queens) voted in by bros do more than just cbj. Actually it will be good if more bros (like you) could post here and tell us more what they think makes up a good bj. For e.g. how long should the bj last - at least 8 or 10 mins? What positions to do the bj and make bros feel very shiok? Which bj styles suit them best? How much do they love the foll?
- tongue skill - vibrating, wrapping, etc...
- hands-free, no teeth and deep throat
- bj with lots of GFE plus looking at you during the bj.
- bj with good kungfu?

If possible, give real situations to support e.g. - how miki or xue er do their bjs. In what ways so shiok?

Last edited by raw1; 13-02-2015 at 08:37 PM.
Old 21-02-2015, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauahbeng View Post
I think most wls are pay first then service. But for regular customers maybe different. There was once after service then realized I have not enough money in my wallet but the wl told me OK to pay on next visit.
Bro ah beng,
Wah.... got wl so good to you meh? - "have not enough money in my wallet but the wl told me OK to pay on next visit". May be you kay si kay si want to make friend with the wl. Haha haha .. joke only lah, don't get angry ok? Can tell or not - who is she ???

Btw, what you eat during the CNY holidays? - hot sexy pussy? .... i only eat sushi, shashimi and a little abalone (< $50). Any way we eat what we like, just enjoy.

To all bros and sisters here, all potential and current bj queens, and all those who visit this Land of BJ Queems,

eat...eat...eat...... huat...huat...huat............ HUAT AH !!!!!! ..........

Good Luck, ..... Stay Healthy ..... Be Happy.

Last edited by raw1; 21-02-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Old 21-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=raw1;12661790]Bro ah beng,
Wah.... got wl so good to you meh? -...............

Btw, what you eat during the CNY holidays? - hot sexy pussy? .... i only eat sushi, shashimi and a little abalone (< $50). Any way we eat what we like, just enjoy.

Bro raw..one, I sibei angry!
Haha...., I also joke only. Why angry man?

Got la, sometimes it's mutual. Of cos I am her regular and never fail to pay before.
Bro, u short circuit? They are here make love to make money not make friends la! Can be friend but mostly they will make use of u. Ya, we want GFE but we got to get out of it when out of the door. If u starts to have feelings for her then u will always be the looser side. U may not get what u want but she will get what she desire.
I think senior bro will know what it mean.
Sorry cannot tell u but she is an angpai la.

I like to eat pussy brand abalone, with no sugar one! Drink the juice and let my little bro taste too!
Like to eat bun too! Squeeze, fine tune, suck.....and sometime my little bro can have massage too!
But CNY leh, simi queens mah bo. Nvm, can only drink beer talk cock sing songs.

Right man, just eat what we like, enjoy and ....HUAT ah!
Old 22-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Beng, this part very true -
Bro, u short circuit? They are here to make love, to make money not make friends la! Can be friend but mostly they will make use of u. Ya, we want GFE but we got to get out of it when out of the door. If u starts to have feelings for her then u will always be the looser side. U may not get what u want but she will get what she desire.
I think senior bro will know what it mean.

I remember reading one bro's signature in the forum that goes like this -
Find them ..... Fxxk them ..... Forget them ...... Make sense, and a lot of wisdom right?
Old 23-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Ann H26R5 give quite good BBJ after repeat visit.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 24-02-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Bro (.)(.) lover.

You are most welcome to the Land of BJ Queens. Do come here often, again and again because we simply love visitors.

For me i am also a great (.)(.) lover, and i just can't stop myself admiring those wonderful boobs and that very pretty face shown in the picture beside you.

Fully agree with you on Ann of h26 r5. i visited her soon after reading an FR written by bro john lim. near end 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
Ann H26R5 give quite good BBJ after repeat visit.
Old 24-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Well the picture is Anna Ohura. She is my long time favourite. She is now 34, I still dreaming of fucking her when I go Japan.

(2014)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 25-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Smile Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
Well the picture is Anna Ohura. She is my long time favourite. She is now 34, I still dreaming of fucking her when I go Japan.

Bro (.)(.) lover,
Thank you very much for returning so soon.

OMG ........ so she is Anna Ohura. What a heavenly name to match such a beauty, with such incredible body and tits ..... i like, i like, i love all .....

Bro, you lucky, smart guy. You got class, you got style, you got very good taste ..... Go all the way to Japan to find this gem, Anna Ohura and even make her your long time favorite. It must have cost you a bomb to enjoy her service each session. Do you have her in your hotel room or you have to go to her work place - in Tokyo, Osaka? Hope i am not asking too many personal questions. Feel free to ignore them. No hard feelings, ok? Only me feeling ta boleh tahan lah .... ha ha ha ....

Old 25-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

haha think I explain too short. I rephrase.... She is my long time favourite AV actress, I try to google to find where she is but no result. She is 34 and retired from AV or MIA. I am always dreaming to fuck her. But I did have a good experience in Japan, Osaka but not with Anna Ohura.

(2014)

Old 26-02-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Bro (.)(.) lover,
So, can only enjoy her on the screen, ... too bad .... But as a consolation, better have some thing to dream about than nothing at all. By the way, at 34 she is still relatively young. Our PT # 1 youngest, prettiest, sweetest syt (i read some where in sbf), was already 31 in 2012. So now 2015, she would also be about 34.

Bro, carry on your sweet dreams on fj with anna ohura. For me i will continue my wild imaginations about her.
Good night, sleep well and have fun with anna tonight.

:
Old 26-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Questions and Answers about bj queens

What is meant by bj queen? How does a wl become a bj queen?

A bj queen is any wl that provides a very good bj service to a bro and becomes his favorite bj service provider, i.e. his bj queen. It is not uncommon for a bro to have several bj service favorites, hence he has several bj queens. In the bj queen voting exercise, the bro has to put up a post to declare (vote) the wl(s) as his bj queen(s). Each bj queen may have also received votes from other bros. The number of votes she received is an indication of her bj service popularity, as well as her bj skill level. More votes means higher bj skill level.

Old 26-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywedbride View Post
Oh, ‘forgive’, ‘mine friends’ & ‘in Internet’… You have admit that you are Poh Yi who’s the MILF version ‘Girls Generation’ from H14R05 using the forum as a marketing tool.

You shall consider having a Facebook & Twitter Page. Do post a video of yourself performing a BJ on Youtube.

Switch treads again http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1254. You are a real Chicken Little loser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywedbride View Post
To make everyone’s $30 hard-earned money session worthwhile with Jacky 43, here is stuff found in this forum:

1) Strengthening Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle exercise: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...2&postcount=54
2) Penis exercise for prolong sexual intercourse & penis maintenance exercise/ ED preventive exercise: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...5&postcount=21

If you don’t like her, please accidentally punch, slap, spilt or kicks her. But don’t leave any bruise mark on her because this can be court evidence.

Do practice all the ultimate tricks on her during her period. During period, a lady will take 7 birth control pills of different colour. During period, her orgasm will never reach 100%. This’ll make her feel painful. I don’t think she exercise to keep her sex performance at peak. So, she may not even achieved orgasm on her normal days.

The above will teach her lessons ‘quality’ & ‘customer total satisfactory’. If not, she’s just trying her best to mislead everyone in this forum.
Please don’t look for Jacky43 since he has AIDS. See reply here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=318

Overcoming Traumatic Sex & Enjoying: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=512678
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1